National Transgender Portal Eligibility Criteria apply | National Portal For Transgender Person UPSC | National Portal For Transgender Persons Launched | transgender dosje gov in admin | National Portal For Transgender Drishti ias | Transgender ID Card Apply Online| Transgender ID Card Application Form 2022
Transgender persons get a portal for gender certificates which is launched by the Union Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment, Thawar Chand Gehlot. The portal allows the transgender person to upload an affidavit that declares their gender. The Government have introduced this portal through which transgender persons can apply for the “Gender Identity Certificates Online“
By uploading the Affidavit which declares their gender will become the basis of their Identity Certificates which can be issued by the respective District Magistrates. This portal also helps them to register their Grievances and helps in building a database of their community.
We have provided the Transgender Affidavit format pdf so that you can check. In this article, we will be providing the information related to Transgender ID Card India, Transgender Online Application form for ID Card and how to apply for Third gender Id card online.
- 1 National Portal For Transgender Latest Update
- 2 Third Gender transgender.dosje.gov.in Portal
- 3 National Portal Third Gender ID Cards
- 4 Gender Certificate at National Portal for Transgender Persons Online
- 5 Advantages of National Portal For Transgender Community
- 6 Transgender ID Card Application Form
- 6.1 Procedure to Login on National Portal for Transgender Persons @transgender.dosje.gov.in
- 6.2 Online Registration form for the Third Gender @ transgender.dosje.gov.in
- 6.3 How to download ID card from National Transgender Portal
- 6.4 How to do National Portal For Transgender New Application
- 6.5 How to Download Transgender Certificate and Identity Card
- 7 Transsexual ID Card and Download Certificates @ transgender.dosje.gov.in
- 8 For more update
- 9 National portal for transgender, Conclusion
- 10 FAQ on National Portal For Transgender
National Portal For Transgender Latest Update
Social Justice and Empowerment Minister Thaawar Chand Gehlot have introduced the National Portal for a transgender person from which they can get the Identity card and certificate.
This National Portal has been specially introduced for Third gender person in order to come forward and build their community by getting the Id card and Transgender certificate.
The main motive behind this is to make the transgender person feels Equality and freedom and they can also be included in all Rights and Acts.
Third Gender transgender.dosje.gov.in Portal
|Portal Name||National Transgender Portal (NTP)|
|Introduced By||Central Social Justice and Empowerment Department|
|Beneficiary||All Transgender Person|
|Portal Under||Central Government|
|Official Website||www. transgender.dosje.gov.in – Click Here|
National Portal Third Gender ID Cards
This National Portal For Transgender has been developed within two months of span notification of a Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Rules, 2020 on September 29, 2020, said Minister.
This National Council for Transgender Person enables the transgender person to apply for a Transgender certificate and identity card from anywhere in the country without visiting any government office.
Social Justice and Empowerment Minister Thaawar Chand Gehlot said that the government hopes this portal will help the transgender people to come forward and receive the Transgender Certificate and Identity Cards as per their” Self-perceived Identity” which is one of the most important provisions of the Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act, 2019.
The Transgender Ministry is also planning to open Shelter homes for transgender people in every state. The first Shelter home for transgender was inaugurated in Gujarat Vadodara in the presence of Ministers of State for Social Justice and Empowerment Krishna Pal Gurjar, Ramdas Athawale, and Rattan Lal Kataria, besides Laxmi Narayan Tripathi, Member of National Council for Transgender.
Gender Certificate at National Portal for Transgender Persons Online
The main aim of the National Portal is that the Transgender Community people come forward and get the Gender Certificate online quickly and easily.
The transgender who is willing to get their Identity card must go through the notification first and then the eligibility criteria of that. Below we have given the Transgender eligibility criteria. The official notification is provided on the Official National Portal of Transgender.
National Portal Transgender Eligibility Criteria Apply
Transgender those who are applying for the National Portal transgender Identity card must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the online application form.
- The applicants those who belongs to the india or a permanent resident of India can only apply for this Portal.
- The applying candidate must belong to the Transgender community and only they can register for the newly launched Transgender Portal.
Documents Required for Applying Transgender ID Card
To apply for the Transgender ID Card following documents are required.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Mobile/contact number
- Passport size photograph
Advantages of National Portal For Transgender Community
The Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Bill 2019 passed by the Parliament. It was passed by the Rajya Sabha on 26th November 2019. The following are the provisions
No Discrimination against the Transgender Person in educational Institutions, employments, healthcare services, etc.
Recognition of Identity of Transgender Person and confer upon them right to self-perceived gender identity.
Right of Residence with parents and family members.
Formulation of welfare schemes and programs for education, social security, and health of a transgender person.
National Council for a transgender person to advise, monitor, and evaluate for the protection of rights.
Transgender ID Card Application Form
Transgender ID Card Application Form 2022 is available on the official Portal transgender.dosje.gov.in. Transgender can now apply online for the Gender Certificate online on the newly launched National Portal for Transgender Person.
Transgender those who are interested in getting their personal Identity Card can now fill the Transgender Application form online. Department of Social Justice and Empowerment of Government have started this National portal for Transgender persons in order to help the transgender community members.
Procedure to Login on National Portal for Transgender Persons @transgender.dosje.gov.in
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the National Portal For Transgender.
- Step 2: Now you will get landed on the NPT Home page. Check for the Login Form on the home page.
- Step 3: The login page will appear on the screen.
- Step 4: Enter the Captcha code asked and click on the Login button.
- Step 5: After login, you will be redirected to the new page where you can check the Transgender IC Card Application.
Online Registration form for the Third Gender @ transgender.dosje.gov.in
- Step 1: Firstly visit the official website of the National Portal For Transgender.
- Step 2: The home page will appear on the screen.
- Step 3: Now on the Home page, click on the Register Here option and you will be redirected to the new page.
- Step 4: Here you have to fill the Transgender Registration Form like Full Name, Email Address, Mobile Number, State of Residence.
- Step 5: Enter the Captcha code asked carefully.
- Step 6: Finally Click on the Register Button.
On successful Registration the the system will send a confirmation message with the credentials, by mail.
After this process is done you are required to log in with the credentials that have to send through mail ie., username/email id and password on the same portal. Enter the captcha code and click on the Sign-in option.
How to download ID card from National Transgender Portal
- Step 1: First visit the official website of NTP Ie., trangender.dosje.gov.in.
- Step 2: Now on the homepage enter the User Name and Password and captcha code.
- Step 3: Next click on the Login button.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to the new page.
- Step 5: Here you need to enter your application number.
- Step 6: Now Transgender ID Card will display on the screen.
- Step 7: Download or take a print of it.
How to do National Portal For Transgender New Application
- Visit the Official link in which there will be Dashboard for getting a gender certificate
- Now there are three (3) options “New Application“, ” My Activity Log” and “Grievance“
- In that select the New Application, in that there are 2 categories –
Transgender certificate and ID Cards
Revised certificate of identity
- Now enter the details ans select the sigin option.
- Transgender certificate and Identity Card will display on screen.
How to Download Transgender Certificate and Identity Card
- Select the district and state from the drop-down menu.
- Now enter the name and changed the name in capital letters.
- Now Select the name which has to be printed on the certificate.
- Enter the parent’s name or contact number.
- Select assigned gender and requested ab application from the drop-down
- Now mention your Annual income and educational qualification.
- Select your birthdate to select the date, month, and year from the given calendar provided.
- Now you have to upload the appropriate document by selecting any one of the documents from the given list.
- Now click on the “Browse’ button.
- The selected file will get uploaded with the image shown on the screen.
- Now click on the “Upload” button.
- On clicking on Add more button you can add more documents with the image.
- After uploading the documents you can view the same.
- Now enter the Permanent address.
- Enter your complete address for communication including your plot no./house no., name of the road/locality, landmark, etc.
- City: Mention your city/town/village name.
- Pin Code: Enter the valid Pin code no.
- Click on the Save and Next button
Transsexual ID Card and Download Certificates @ transgender.dosje.gov.in
- Once the successful registration is done, the applicants can avail of the TG ID Card, and E Certificate provided by the government.
- The applicants can also track the status of their applications online. In case of any delay or denial, the candidates can register their grievances on the website.
Here, if you have any grievance, you are required to select your category and mention your
subject and message & submit it.
For more update
National portal for transgender, Conclusion
In this article we will give all the information about National transgender portal. In this given article we will discuss about transgender id card apply online, transgender portal login, etc. If you have any query regarding this article, you can comment down below otherwise you can call on helpline number.
FAQ on National Portal For Transgender
NTP Stands for National Portal for Transgender Scheme.
No, transgender who are permanent resident of India can only apply forTransgender ID Crd and Certificate online.
You can aaply by visiting the Official portal trangender.dosje.gov.in and fill the application form online.
Gender affidavit is for the Transgender community and they have to upload the gender affidavit to register their gender on the newly launched Transgender Portal.
To download the Transgender ID Card and Certificate visit the official website and click on the Download Gender certificate online.
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment Launches National Portal FOR Transgender Persons.