Telangana Abhaya Hastham Scheme | Abhaya Hastham Online Registration | YSR Abhaya Hastham Telangana | Pension/Insurance Scheme Registration Form | Telangana Abhaya Hastham Online Registration | Abhaya Hastham Pension Status
As we all know that women are not safe in our country and it’s due to crime and prejudice against women. And due to this government keeps on introducing new schemes for the women’s protection and development. Keeping this issue in mind, Telangana Government has launched a new scheme namely Abhaya Hastham Telangana Scheme.
Abhaya Hastham Scheme is launched for to help elderly women. Telangana Government has started the Abhaya Hastham Scheme which will directly benefit to the women of the state. As we all know, when a woman reaches the age of 65, her husband or family caretaker usually passes away. And due to this, another nearby family member is unable to offer the necessary money or help to her. Through this scheme, women over 65 will get insurance and a pension.
In this article, we have shared the step-by-step process for registering under the Abhaya Hastham Scheme. Also purpose, eligibility criteria, application procedure, and advantage of the Abhaya Hastham Scheme. For that, you need to read the complete article till the end.
Quick Highlight On Abhaya Hastham Scheme
The Government of Telangana has introduced the Abhaya Hastham Scheme, especially for elderly women over 65 years of age. This scheme aims to provide pensions to the women members of Self-Help Groups (SHG) also known as DWACRA.
Chief Minister YS Rajashekhara Reddy 2009 launched the Abhaya Hastham Scheme in Andhra Pradesh. After the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh, the state government has put the scheme in the abeyance since 2014. All applicants who want to apply online application, then download the official notification and must read all eligibility criteria and application procedure carefully.
అభయ హస్తం పథకం Latest News Update
Abhaya Hastham Scheme 2022: Abhayahastham Pension/Insurance Registration Form PDF:
|According to Abhaya Hastham, every woman between 18 and 59 years old contributed Rs 1 per day and the government also contributed Rs 1 per day for each member. And once the member reaches 60 years of their age, then she will be given the montly pension of Rs. 500 per month.|
Read : Telangana Health Card Scheme
Abhaya Hastham Pension Scheme
Abhaya Hastham Scheme was launched by the Telangana Government, especially for the elderly women of the Telangana state. This scheme helps elderly women above 60 years financially.
As, we all know at a certain age women become vulnerable. It is most commonly seen that at age of 60 she becomes alone. As her companion leaves the world. And in a such situation, she becomes financially weak.
So this scheme comes to help such women financially so that they can live happily. The Telangana Government will provide pension and insurance to women of 60 years of age.
The scheme works with a contribution of Rs.365 per year by women, which means Rs.1 per day. And of this amount, the government contributes Rs.365 per year for all members. (This means that the women have to contribute Rs. 365 and similarly Government will contribute Rs.365 for each particular member)
And when those women reach the age of 60 years, then a minimum amount of Rs.500 is paid as a monthly pension. The pension amount can be between 500 to 2000 rupees. The pension amount will be based on the age of the woman.
Overview of Abhaya Hastham Scheme
|Scheme Name||Abhaya Hastham Scheme|
|Introduced By||Chief Minister of Telangana|
|Objective||Providing Pension And Insurance|
|Benefits||Pension & Insurance for the Women above 60 years age|
|Category||Telangana State Government|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of Abhaya Hastham Scheme
Abhaya Hastham Scheme has many benefits and one of them is that this scheme will help women financially to all women whose age is 60 years. This will be a great scheme that helps in making elderly women live happily. Which helps in giving security to the women and helps the country to develop.
Telangana Government has taken this wonderful initiative to help the women of the state. Under this scheme, women will get insurance and a pension to women aged 60 years. But under this scheme, all eligible women of the age group 18 to 59 years have to contribute Rs.1 per day which means Rs.365 year. And in some way, Telangana Government will contribute Rs.1 per day (that means Rs.365 per year).
Women will help other helpless women. And when these women reach 60 years of age, they will be given a monthly pension of Rs.500. (It will depend on the age).
Eligibility Criteria in Abhaya Hastham Scheme
In order to apply for the scheme, the applicant needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria as follow:
- Applying candidate must be a permanent resident of Telangana State.
- Only one person from a family can apply for the Abhaya Hastham Scheme.
- Applicant must belong to the below poverty line category.
- Under this scheme, the member has to contribute Rs.1 per day for the beneficiaries and the Telangana Government will also pay Rs.1 per day.
- The applicant age must be 60 years to apply for this scheme.
- They must have ration cards, to avail the benefit of the scheme.
- Applicant should be an active SHG member and must be a member for at least 1 year.
Click Here: TSIGRS : ts igrs, IGRS Telangana Encumbrance Certificate
Documents Required For Telangana Abhaya Hastham Pension Scheme
Those who want to apply for the Abhaya Hastham must check the required documents for filling the application form :
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- ration magazine
- white ration card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan card
- SHG Member Certificate
- Domicile Certificate of Telangana
Benefits Of Abhaya Hastham Pension/Insurance Scheme
Below we have mentioned the benefits of bhaya Hastham Scheme check it:
- Those who comes under the SHG will get a monthly pension of Rs.500 or above as per the eligibility.
- All the SHG women will get the-
- Natural Death Case : The total amount of Rs 30,000 in a natural death case.
- Accidental Death Case : The total amount of Rs 75000 in an accidental death case.
- Permanent Disability : The total amount of Rs 75000 in case of permanent disability.
- Partial Disability : The total amount of Rs 37500 in case of partial disability.
- The child of victim will get Rs.1200 scholarship for their education up to intermediate and in ITI ( industrial Technical Institute)
- In case if the subscriber has died after the age of 60 years, then the remaining contribution will be transferred to the nominee.
- And suppose, the subscriber has died before 59 years of age, then the earning and insurance will be transferred to the nominee of the victim.
Under Abhaya Hastham Scheme, the pension amount can be between 2200 to 500 rupees per month. The pension amount will be given as per the age of the member. The age of applying for the scheme will decide the pension amount. Below we have provided the table from which you can check the amount you can receive.
|Age of Entry||Monthly Pension|
|18 years||2218/- rupees per month|
|25 years||1143/- rupees per month|
|30 years||727/- rupees per month|
|35 years||625/- rupees per month|
|40 years||600/- rupees per month|
|45 years||575/- rupees per month|
|50 years||500/- rupees per month|
|55 years||525/- rupees per month|
|60 years||500/- rupees per month|
|Claim Details as on 21 December 2020|
|Initiated||Rejected||Pending||Send to LIC||Settled|
|Scholarship Details as on 21 December 2020|
Registration Report of Abhaya Hastham Yojana
- First of all you need to visit the official website of Abhaya Hastham Yojana.
- After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- Here on the homepage, click on the option of Report.
- After this, select the option of “Rural” from the drop-down menu and go to the option of Registration Report.
- Now click on the option of Registration Report. Now you have to click on the option of Registration Details. After that, you will be redirected to the next page.
- On this page you can see all the registration reports.
|S.No.||District Id||District Name||Total Members||SC||ST||OC||BC||Minorities||Total Amount|
Age Report of Pensioners
- Visit the official website of Abhaya Hastham.
- After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- Now here you have to click on the option of “Report”. After this, you have to select the option of “All” from the drop-down menu and click on the option of pensioners age wise report.
- After that you will get redirected to the new page.
- In this page you will get the Age wise report of pensioners.
Application Procedure Of Abhaya Hastham Pension
If you are eligible for this scheme and want to apply for the scheme. Then you need to follow the below-mentioned steps carefully:
- Firstly, you have to go to the VO office.
- The VO is responsible for managing the registration work of the Abhaya Hastham scheme.
- Now, ask for an application form for this scheme from the VO office.
- You can also ask application format in the Telugu language.
- Fill the application form with all the required details asked in the form.
- After that, you need to attach the documents. The list of all the documents is as given above.
- After that, MS will verify your application form along with your documents.
- Lastly, the ZS will receive the report of your application and documents.
- In this, way you can easily apply for the scheme.
Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty
5-9-22, My Home Sarovar Plaza,
Birla Temple Road,
Ambedkar Colony, Khairtabad,
Hyderabad, Telangana-500063. Phone No : 040-23298568
The Abhaya Hastham Pension/Insurance Scheme is a social security scheme launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh to provide financial assistance and insurance coverage to the handloom weavers and their families in the state.
The scheme provides a monthly pension of Rs. 2,500 to handloom weavers who are aged above 50 years and have worked in the weaving industry for a minimum of 20 years. In case of the death of the weaver, his/her spouse will be eligible for the pension. The scheme also provides life insurance coverage of Rs. 2 lakhs in case of the death of the weaver due to natural causes and Rs. 5 lakhs in case of accidental death.
Eligible weavers can apply for the scheme by filling out the application form and submitting it to the District Handloom Officer in their district. The application form is available online and can also be obtained from the District Handloom Office.
The documents required for applying to the Abhaya Hastham Pension/Insurance Scheme include a copy of the weaver’s Aadhaar card, bank account details, proof of age, proof of 20 years of service in the weaving industry, and a passport-size photograph.
No, there is no fee for applying to the Abhaya Hastham Pension/Insurance Scheme. The scheme is completely free of cost.