Telangana Abhaya Hastham Scheme | Abhaya Hastham Online Registration | YSR Abhaya Hastham Telangana | Pension/Insurance Scheme Registration Form | Telangana Abhaya Hastham Online Registration | Abhaya Hastham Pension Status
As we all know that women are not save in our country and it’s due to crime and prejudice against the women. And due to this government keeps on introducing the new schemes for the women protection and development. Keeping this issue in mind, Telanagana Government has launched a new scheme namely Abhaya Hastham Telangana Scheme.
Abhaya Hastham Scheme is launched for to help the elderly women. Telangana Government has started the Abhaya Hastham Scheme which will be directly benefit to the women of the state. As we all know, when a women reaches the age of 65, her husband or family caretaker usually passes away. And due to which, other nearby family member unable to offer the necessary money or help to her. Through this scheme, the women over 65 will get insurance and a pension.
In this article , we have shares the step-by-step process for registering under the Abhaya Hastham Scheme. Also purpose , eligibility criteria, application procedure and advantage of Abhaya Hastham Scheme. For that you need to read the complete article till end.
- 1 Quick Highlight On Abhaya Hastham Scheme
- 2 అభయ హస్తం పథకం Latest News Update
- 3 Abhaya Hastham Pension Scheme
- 4 Overview of Abhaya Hastham Scheme
- 5 Objective Of Abhaya Hastham Scheme
- 6 Eligibility Criteria in Abhaya Hastham Scheme
- 7 Documents Required For Telangana Abhaya Hastham Pension Scheme
- 8 Benefits Of Abhaya Hastham Pension/Insurance Scheme
- 9 Annuity
- 10 Registration Report of Abhaya Hastham Yojana
- 11 Age Report of Pensioners
- 12 Application Procedure Of Abhaya Hastham Pension
- 13 Helpline Number
Quick Highlight On Abhaya Hastham Scheme
The Government of Telangana has introduced the Abhaya Hastham Scheme specially for the elderly women over 65 years age. This scheme aims to provide pension to the women members of Self-Help Groups (SHG) also known as DWACRA.
The Chief Minister YS Rajashekhara Reddy in 2009 launched the Abhaya Hastham Scheme in the Andhra Pradesh. After the bifurcation of the Andhra Pradesh, the state government has put the scheme in the abeyance since 2014. All applicants who want to apply online application , then download the official notification and must read all eligibility criteria and application procedure carefully.
అభయ హస్తం పథకం Latest News Update
Abhaya Hastham Scheme 2022: Abhayahastham Pension/Insurance Registration Form PDF:
|According to Abhaya Hastham, every woman between 18 and 59 years old contributed Rs 1 per day and the government also contributed Rs 1 per day for each member. And once the member reaches 60 years of their age, then she will be given the montly pension of Rs. 500 per month.|
Read : Telangana Health Card Scheme
Abhaya Hastham Pension Scheme
Abhaya Hastham Scheme launched by the Telangana Government specially for the elderly women of the Telangana state. This scheme helps the elderly women of above 60 years financially.
As, we all know at certain age the women becomes vulnerable. It is most commonly seen that , at age of 60 she becomes alone. As her companion leave the world. And in such situation she becomes financially weak.
So this scheme comes to help such women financially so that she can live happily. The Telangana Government will provide pension and insurance to women of 60 years above age.
The scheme works with a contribution of Rs.365 per year by women, which means Rs.1 per day. And of this amount, the government contributes Rs.365 per year for all members. (Which means that the women have to contribute Rs. 365 and similarly Government will contribute Rs.365 for each particular member)
And when those women reach the age of 60 years, then a minimum amount of Rs.500 is paid as a monthly pension. The pension amount can be between 500 to 2000 rupees. The pension amount will be based on the age of woman.
Overview of Abhaya Hastham Scheme
|Scheme Name||Abhaya Hastham Scheme|
|Introduced By||Chief Minister of Telangana|
|Objective||Providing Pension And Insurance|
|Benefits||Pension & Insurance for the Women above 60 years age|
|Category||Telangana State Government|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of Abhaya Hastham Scheme
Abhaya Hastham Scheme has many benefits and one of them is that this scheme will help the women financially to all women whose age is 60 years. This will be the great scheme which helps in making the elderly women live happily. Which helps in giving the security to the women and helps country to developed.
Telangana Government has taken this wonderful initiative to help the women of the state. Under this scheme women will get insurance and pension to women aged 60 years. But under this scheme, all eligible women of age group 18 to 59 years has to contribute Rs.1 per day which means Rs.365 year. And in same way Telangana Government will contribute Rs.1 per day (that means Rs.365 year).
Women will help other helpless women. And when these women reaches the 60 years age, she will be given a monthly pension of Rs.500. (It will depends on the age).
Eligibility Criteria in Abhaya Hastham Scheme
In order to apply for the scheme, the applicant need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria as follow:
- Applying candidate must be permanent resident of Telangana State.
- Only one person from a family can apply for the Abhaya Hastham Scheme.
- Applicant must belong to the below poverty line category .
- Under this scheme, the member have to contribute Rs.1 per day for the beneficiaries and the Telangana Government will also pay Rs.1 per day.
- Applicant age must be 60 years to apply for this scheme.
- They must have ration card, to avail the benefit of the scheme.
- Applicant should be an active SHG member and must be a member for at least 1 year.
Documents Required For Telangana Abhaya Hastham Pension Scheme
Those who want to apply for the Abhaya Hastham must check the required documents for filling the application form :
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- ration magazine
- white ration card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan card
- SHG Member Certificate
- Domicile Certificate of Telangana
Benefits Of Abhaya Hastham Pension/Insurance Scheme
Below we have mentioned the benefits of bhaya Hastham Scheme check it:
- Those who comes under the SHG will get a monthly pension of Rs.500 or above as per the eligibility.
- All the SHG women will get the-
- Natural Death Case : The total amount of Rs 30,000 in a natural death case.
- Accidental Death Case : The total amount of Rs 75000 in an accidental death case.
- Permanent Disability : The total amount of Rs 75000 in case of permanent disability.
- Partial Disability : The total amount of Rs 37500 in case of partial disability.
- The child of victim will get Rs.1200 scholarship for their education up to intermediate and in ITI ( industrial Technical Institute)
- In case if the subscriber has died after the age of 60 years, then the remaining contribution will be transferred to the nominee.
- And suppose, the subscriber has died before 59 years of age, then the earning and insurance will be transferred to the nominee of the victim.
Under Abhaya Hastham Scheme, the pension amount can be between 2200 to 500 rupees per month. The pension amount will be given as per the age of the member. The age of applying for the scheme will decide the pension amount. Below we have provided the table from which you can check the amount you can receive.
|Age of Entry||Monthly Pension|
|18 years||2218/- rupees per month|
|25 years||1143/- rupees per month|
|30 years||727/- rupees per month|
|35 years||625/- rupees per month|
|40 years||600/- rupees per month|
|45 years||575/- rupees per month|
|50 years||500/- rupees per month|
|55 years||525/- rupees per month|
|60 years||500/- rupees per month|
|Claim Details as on 21 December 2020|
|Initiated||Rejected||Pending||Send to LIC||Settled|
|Scholarship Details as on 21 December 2020|
Registration Report of Abhaya Hastham Yojana
- First of all you need to visit the official website of Abhaya Hastham Yojana.
- After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- Here on the homepage, click on the option of Report.
- After this, select the option of “Rural” from the drop down menu and go to the option of Registration Report.
- Now click on the option of Registration Report. Now you have to click on the option of Registration Details. After that the you will be redirected to next page.
- On this page you can see all the registration reports.
|S.No.||District Id||District Name||Total Members||SC||ST||OC||BC||Minorities||Total Amount|
Age Report of Pensioners
- Visit the official website of Abhaya Hastham.
- After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- Now here you have to click on the option of “Report”. After this you have to select the option of “All” from the drop down menu and click on the option of pensioners age wise report.
- After that you will get redirected to the new page.
- In this page you will get the Age wise report of pensioners.
Application Procedure Of Abhaya Hastham Pension
If you are eligible for this scheme and want to apply for the scheme. Then you need to follow the below mentioned steps carefully:
- Firstly, you have to go to the VO office.
- The VO is responsible for managing the registration work of Abhaya Hastham scheme.
- Now, ask for an application form for this scheme from the VO office.
- You can also ask application formate in Telugu language.
- Fill the application form with all required details asked in the form.
- After that, you need to attach the documents. The list of all the documents is as given above.
- After that, MS will verify your application form along with your documents.
- Lastly, the ZS will receive the report of your application and documents.
- In this, way you can easily apply for the scheme.
Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty
5-9-22, My Home Sarovar Plaza,
Birla Temple Road,
Ambedkar Colony, Khairtabad,
Hyderabad, Telangana-500063. Phone No : 040-23298568