Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate Online | How to get Birth Certificate Online in Tamil Nadu for all Districts | TN Birth Certificate Form Download | Track Birth Certificate Status Tamil Nadu | Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate Online Registration | TN Birth Certificate Form Download | Birth Certificate Download Chennai
As everything in India is changing rapidly similarly Government of India is also becoming digital. To make our country digital, the government is making many changes in the services. The government is trying to make all the processes online so that people can easily apply for any scheme through the online process.
Keeping all these things in mind Tamil Nadu Government has launched a new portal called as Directorate of Town Panchayat. Through this portal, citizens of Tamil Nadu state can easily apply for a Birth Certificate.
A birth certificate is very important which is required at many places like in order to get admission in school, colleges or to get benefits of govt. schemes etc. If a child is born then you have to register in Chennai Corporate within 21 days after the birth.
The government of Tamil Nadu has made all the services online so that people don’t need to visit the corporate office. And with the help of Chennai Corporation’s website, you can register for a Birth & Death Certificate and download both birth/death certificates.
Now it is very easy for Tamil Nadu people to get the birth certificate of their child, without visiting any offices. They can apply online for the birth certificate as soon as their child gets birth.
Through this article, we have given all the important information regarding the portal. And eligibility criteria for applying for a Tamil Nadu Birth certificate. You can also check the benefits, features, and documents required for registration. Download the online birth certificate, Track Birth Certificate. To apply online for a birth certificate then read the article.
Quick Highlight on Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate
Apply Online Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate 2023– Applicants can do the TN Birth Certificate Online Registration. Also Birth Certificate of Tamilnadu Application Form PDF Download. Check the eligibility criteria to apply for TN Birth certificate online. Beneficiary list, payment/amount status and features of Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate. Also check Online Application Status at official website www.etownpanchayat.com, crsorgi.gov.in, crstn.org.
தமிழ்நாடு பிறப்புச் சான்றிதழ் 2023 Latest New Update
Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami has launched the civil registration website crstn.org. And he said that ” We are the first state to make the entire facility online. Now Birth and Death certificate can be downloaded from this website without any issue”.
Now people don’t need to stand in long queues outside the government offices to get copies of birth and death certificate free within 21 days.
Dr. K Kolandaiswamy director of public health and chief registrar of birth and deaths in the state said that. Mothers giving birth in government hospitals will be provided with birth certificates on the day of discharge along with their discharge summary. And those in private hospitals the birth certificate will be available to download from the website within 21 days.
About TN Online Birth Certificate
Tamil Nadu Government has launched the portal namely the directorate of town panchayat. And with the help of this portal, people of Tamil Nadu state can apply for birth certificate online. Because the birth certificate is a very essential document for everyone. It is required at the time of school or college admission or to get benefit from govt. schemes.
Government of TN has made this process online for the people. Now no need to visit any govt. offices to get the birth certificate. The process has been made available online for an easy and hassle-free environment.
As per the records, about 99.5% of births and 23% of deaths in the state happen in hospitals. In such a situation, hospital administrators are responsible for reporting them to the civic authorities within 21 days. And when birth or death happens at home, the head of the family has to report the event. And if the report is not done within 21 days, then authorities will charge a fine.
Registration of pregnancy is also mandatory. All the women in the state who are pregnant are given special identification numbers with which birth certificate is issued. For that, people need to visit the online web portal to get the certificate.
This step taken by the TN Govt. will definitely save a lot of time and money for the people. This will help in bringing transparency to the system. Birth certificates can be downloaded in PDF format and can also track the application status via the official website.
Why is a Tamil Nadu birth certificate important?
A Tamil Nadu birth certificate is important for a variety of reasons. Firstly, it serves as proof of one’s age, identity, and citizenship. It is required for many government services, such as applying for a passport, driver’s license, or voter ID card. It is also required for school admissions and for obtaining various government certificates.
Additionally, a birth certificate is essential for obtaining various financial services, such as opening a bank account, obtaining a loan, or applying for insurance. It is also required for claiming government benefits such as scholarships, subsidies, and pensions.
Also Read: PICME Registration in Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate Download Overview
|Name of Scheme||Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate|
|Introduced by||Government Of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||To Make Application Procedure Easier And Bring Transparency|
|Name of State||Tamil Nadu|
Main Objective of Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate
The main objective of the Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate is to make the application process for getting the birth certificate online. The government of Tamil Nadu has taken this initiative for the people of the state so that they can easily apply for online birth certificates.
Now the citizens of Tamil Nadu state don’t need to visit any government offices to apply for a birth certificate. They need to apply online by visiting the official website. This will save time for the people and don’t need to stand in a long queue.
All permanent residents of Tamil Nadu state can apply for the online birth certificate. This step by the government will improve the thinking of people towards the digitalized world. Because nowadays everything is becoming online and digital.
Benefits And Features Of Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate
Below we have listed the benefits and features of the Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate, check it :
- Tamil Nadu Government has launched a new portal which is known as Directorate of Town Panchayat.
- With the help of this portal, people of Tamil Nadu state can apply for online birth certificate.
- Now people of the state don’t need to visit any government office for birth certificate.
- Birth certificate is an essential document for everyone which is required at the time of admission or any other government scheme.
- To apply online for Birth certificate, applicants need to visit the official web portal.
- This online process helps in saving the time and money of people.
- Applicant’s can also download the Birth Certificate in PDF Format.
- Birth Certificate Application status can also be check through official website.
- The applying period for a birth certificate is within 21 days of a child born.
- In case if parents are not able to register the child birth within the stipulated time, then they have to pay penalty fee.
Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate Important Links
|Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate Search||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate Status||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate Official Portal||Official Website|
Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate 2023: Online Application Form
Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate 2023 Online Application Form PDF Download- Birth certificate is your identity document that helps in many sectors. And everyone in India must have Birth certificate because at the time of children’s admission in the school it is required.
In India, now it is mandatory for everyone to have birth certificate and must register with the government. Birth registration can be done within 22 days from the day of birth. From 22nd day to 365 days, the birth can be registered by giving penalty or fine amount.
Tamilnadu Birth Certificate Online Registration Process
Birth certificate is a very important document and the Tamil Nadu government is providing online facilities so that people can easily apply online. You can download the application form for a birth certificate through an official web portal.
All eligible applicants who want to apply for an Online Birth Certificate must read the following instruction carefully.
CRS TN Birth Certificate Registration Online @crstn.org
The registration of births is compulsory in India, under Civil Registration System [CRS]. Registration of Births and Deaths Act, 1969 [RBD Act] makes the registration of birth, death, and stillbirth mandatory in-country.
Now, in Tamil Nadu getting a Birth Certificate is become easier. Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami has launched the civil registration website. Through this portal people of Tamil Nadu can easily apply for a birth certificate.
Now no need to stand in a long queue and wait for a long time to get the certificates. TN CM launched portal crstn.org which is a civil registration website. This will help the people in getting their birth and death certificates free of cost within 21 days.
Those mothers in government hospitals will be given their childbirth certificate on the day of discharge, And parents in private hospitals can download the birth certificate from the official website.
Procedure To Apply For Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate Application Form
- Firstly visit the official website of e town panchayat
- Homepage will appear on the screen.
- Now you are required to click on birth certificate
- Next click on apply birth registration
- Registration page will appear on screen
- You have to enter the following information on this registration page:-
- Town panchayat
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Date of birth
- Child name
- Father name
- Mother name
- Father Aadhaar number
- Mother Aadhar number
- Permanent address
- Pin code
- Place of birth
- Hospital/institute name
- Ward number
- Street number
- Details of mother
- Now click on submit option
- By following this procedure you can apply for Tamil Nadu birth certificate
TNEGA Tnesevai Portal: TN e sevai Login, Status, tnsevai.tn.govt.in
Procedure To Download Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate
- Visit the official website of e town panchayat
- Official homepage of e town panchayat appears on your screen
- Here you need click on birth certificate
- After that click on birth certificate search
- You will be redirected to new page
- On this new page you need to enter your district, town panchayat, gender, date of birth and certificate type
- After that you have to click on generate
- Your birth certificate will appear on your screen
- Next, click on download option in order to download it
Procedure To Check Application Status
- Go to the official website of e town panchayat
- Homepage of e town panchayat appear on screen
- Now click on birth certificate option
- After that you have to click on track birth registration
- You will get redirected to new page
- On this new page you have to enter your request number or mobile number
- Next click on track option
- By following this procedure you can check your birth certificate application status
Process To Do Departmental Login
- Firstly visit the official web portal of e town panchayat
- Home page appears on screen
- Now under Departmental Login section, enter your User ID, password and captcha code
- After that click on the submit option
- By following this procedure you can do departmental login
Process To Do Lodge Grievance
- Go to the official website of e town panchayat
- E Town Panchayat official homepage appears on the screen
- Next you have click on grievance redressal
- Grievance form will appear before you
- On this grievance form you have to enter the following details:-
- After filling the form click on the submit option
- By following this procedure you can lodge grievance
How To Check Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate Grievance Status
- Visit the official website of e town panchayat
- Official homepage of Tamil Nadu birth certificate appears on screen
- Now you have to click on grievance redressal
- After that click on track grievance
- After that you will get redirected to new page
- On this new page you have to enter your mobile number or grievance number
- Next click on track option
- Your Grievance status will be on your screen
How To Track Birth Registration Status @www.etownpanchayat.com
- First of all, visit the official website of e Town Panchayat, after that the home page of the website will appear on your screen.
- Next you need to click on the “Birth Certificate” option.
- After that you will be redirected to new page.
- Here you have to click on “Track Birth Registration” option.
- After that the Application form will appear on your screen.
- Next, enter all the information asked in the form like mobile or request number etc.
- And after that click on the “Track” option.
- Information related to your birth details will appear on screen.
- In this way you can easily process for checking your birth certificate application status.
For more update
The aim is to provide the birth certificate online without standing in a long queue.
Parents’ birth certificates, marriage certificates of the parents, proof of a birth letter from the hospital or nursing home, parents’ identity proof.
All pregnant ladies who are going to give birth in private and government hospitals.
If the mother is giving birth in a government hospital then the birth certificate of the child will be given at the time of discharge and in a private hospital, you can download it within 21 days from the official website.
A birth certificate is a very essential document that is needed at the time of your child’s admission to any institute or to avail benefit from government schemes.
You can visit the official web portal launched especially by the Tamil Nadu government.