TS Aasara Pension Application Form | Telangana Aasara Pension Amount | TS Aasara Pension Status with Aadhar Number | Aasara Pension List in Telangana | Aasara Pension Application Form PDF | Apply Online TS Aasara Pension
Telangana CM K Chandrasekhar Rao has launched a scheme for those who cannot work and earn due to suffering from certain diseases. The Telangana Govt. has created a new scheme namley ” Aasara Pension Scheme” for above 57 years old peoples.
Many schemes are launched by the Central Government as well as State Government, likewise Telangana has also introduced the TS Aasara Pension Scheme . The definition of “Aasara” is “Support” and which is exactly Telangana Govt. has started to support the old age people of the state. In order to provide the financial support in the form of pension, TS Govt. has launched this scheme.
Under this scheme, pensions will be given to those people who are suffering from many various diseases or those women who are widows. This pension will definitely help for the economically weaker section of the Telangana State, Aged people, Widowed, AIDS Patients, Weavers, Tribal class.
Only those whose age is between 57 years to 65 years can apply for the scheme. Now the pension amount is increased from Rs.200 to Rs. 1000 and for disabled citizen the pension amount is Rs. 1500. If you want to apply for this scheme read the entire article for complete information.
In this article we have share the process to apply for the Telangana Aasara Scheme. Also check the eligibility criteria, how to check the application status, documents required and many more.
- 1 Quick Highlight on TS Aasara Pension Scheme
- 2 తెలంగాణ ఆసార పెన్షన్ ఆన Scheme : Latest News Update
- 3 About Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2022
- 4 Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2022 Overview
- 5 Main Objective of Telangana Aasara Pension scheme
- 6 TS Aasara Pension Scheme 2022
- 7 New Updated Telanagna Aasara Pension Scheme
- 8 Last Date to Submit Application Under TS Aasara Pension (57 to 65 years of age)
- 9 How to Identify Eligible Persons For TS Aasara Pension
- 10 Eligibility Criteria For TS Aasara Pension
- 11 Revised Amount of TS Aasara Pension
- 12 Benefits Of Telangana Aasara Pension
- 13 TS Aasara Pension Login On Portal
- 14 Socio Economic Criteria Under TS Aasara Pension
- 15 Documents Required For TS Aasara Pension
- 16 Important Links of Aasara Pension Scheme
- 17 Online Registration Process of TS Aasara Pension
- 18 How To Get TS Aasara Self Declaration Certificate
- 19 Procedure To Check Status of Aasara Pension Online
- 20 Sanctioning Of Pension Amount And Issue Of Aasara Pension Card
- 21 How To Do Aasara Pension Eligibility Criteria
- 22 TS Aasara Pension Seeding With Aadhar
- 23 FAQ about TS Aasara Pension Scheme
Quick Highlight on TS Aasara Pension Scheme
తెలంగాణ ఆసార పెన్షన్ ఆన్లైన్ దరఖాస్తు, రిజిస్ట్రేషన్ ఫారం, ప్రయోజనం, అర్హత, ప్రయోజనాలు 2022- Apply online for TS Aasara Pension 2021. Know how you can do the Aasara Pension Tealnagana Online Registration. TS Aasara Pension Scheme Application Form PDF Download, check the eligibility criteria and you can also search beneficiary list. Procedure to check the Payment/ Amount status online and check online application status at official website aasara.telangana.gov.in.
తెలంగాణ ఆసార పెన్షన్ ఆన Scheme : Latest News Update
Telenagana State Government has increased the Funds of Aasara Pension Scheme by 25%. Govt. has increased the budget from Rs. 9402 crore to Rs. 11,758 crore. The Telangana Govt. has decided to extend the old-age pension for those who have crossed the 57 years.
Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme was the pre-election promise done by the political party. Now the New Chief Minister Shri K. Chandrasekhar Rao has completed the promise.
The TS Govt. has extended the Aasara Pension Scheme for people above 65 years. All those who comes between 57 years and 67 years will get the pension. People can now apply for the pension by visiting the official website.
Not only this along with Telangana Old Age Pension scheme 2021 KCR is also announced a new idea or plan for the Life Insurance Scheme for the weavers. Under which the govt. covers the Life Insurance of Rs. 500000 in case of any accidental death.
About Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2022
A new and very helpful scheme is launched by the Chief Minister of Telangana State to help them to have a happy life. The govt. is going to provide the financial support by giving them pension. But this pension will be provided to those people wo comes under the age limit criteria.
The age limit to apply for the scheme is between 57 to 65 years people. Those who are enable to work and earn money for their families due to certain diseases. The Govt. is helping such peoples by providing them pension facility. Not only this those who are suffering from HIV, widows, weavers etc. will get benefited of this scheme.
Now the govt. have re-designed the scheme in year 2020 and pension amount has been changed so that the beneficiary can get the more benefits from the Telangana Aasara Scheme. Now the people belonging to the economically weaker section who has a burden of financial support will get “Aasara” from the govt.
As the govt. has increased the pension rates , now the additional burden of Rs. 12,000 crore annually has to be handle by the government. This scheme was the pre-election promise of the political party. Now this scheme has been carried forward or renew by the Chief Minister Shri K. Chandradekhar Rao.
Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2022 Overview
|Name of the Scheme||TS Aasara Pension Scheme|
|Introduced By||CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Beneficiaries||Disabled, Old and Widow Women|
|Benefits||Financial assistance on monthly basis|
|Launched Date||28th May 2019|
Main Objective of Telangana Aasara Pension scheme
The main aim behind launching the TS Aasara Pension Scheme by the state govt. is to provide the financial help and support to the residents of the Telangana state. Those who are not able to work and earn for the families will be provided financial support.
There are number of peoples in the state who are suffering from many kind of diseases which don’t allow them to work. Because of this they are not able to fulfil the basic needs of the families. Keeping all the problems in the mind Telangana state govt. has decided to launch the Aasara Pension Scheme.
This Scheme will help the people those who are above 57 years above and suffering from AIDS or any other diseases. Telangana State Govt. have taken this major step to help the people of the state.
TS Aasara Pension Scheme 2022
Chief Minister of Telangana state has launched the Aasara Pension scheme in 2014. This scheme will provide the pension to all the people of certain age and widows, HIV patients etc. This pension amount will them and their family to live a happy and tension free life.
In 2020 the Telangana Aasara Pension is revised and pension amount is also increased which will give more benefit to the beneficiary. Now they don’t need to do work because of their age and as well as they are unhealthy.
The Telangana Govt. is moving forward in order to progress the state and it is becoming a new developing state in the India. In last few years the Telangana state had showed wonderful progress in many sectors.
To make the state more progressive and growing state, the govt. have introduced many multiple schemes for the farmers , poor peoples and old age people. KCR Telangana Old Age Pension will help in providing some financial help to those who don’t have other earning source.
The govt. will provide the financial support to the old age citizens in for the old age. For old age pension scheme govt. is providing the financial amount directly in to the beneficiary bank account from August 2021. If you want to apply for the scheme and check the TS Aasara Pension Status, payment amount and amount release date, you have to read the complete article.
New Updated Telanagna Aasara Pension Scheme
Since because of Corona Virus threat, Telangana Govt. has extended the lockdown till 7th May 2020 . Because day-by-day the number of corona patients is increasing in the state. Telangana state Govt. has announced to release the Rs. 875 crore to distribute in TS Aasara Pension Yojana.
Beneficiary of TS Aasara Pension will very soon get the pension amount in their bank accounts. Those who want to check their name in the beneficiary list can check the list available at official website aasara.telangana.gov.in.
Not only this, Harish Rao has also announced in the media that the Telangana State govt. will distribute 12 kg rice and Rs. 1500 to all White ration card holders of the TS State. And in case those who don’t have ration card, they will also get the essential items which includes rice, dal, oil packets and many more.
Telanagana Aasara Pension For 57 To 65 Years Of Age Beneficiary
We all know that the Telangana Govt. has launched the TS Aasara Pension Scheme for the people of old age. So that they have a financial support to live happily. TS Aasara Pension will be given to those peoples whose age is above 65 years.
In 2018, during election campaign the Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao has promised to extend the benefit of Pension Scheme . For those beneficiary whose age is between 57 to 65 years.
All the eligible candidates applications will be invited by the society of elimination of rural poverty which is under the department of Rural Development. Those people who turns 57 years while submitting the application form, can also apply for this scheme.
People of old age will get the pension which will help them to live life happily and without any tension. Telangana Govt. introduces very meaningful and excellent scheme which helps the poor people a lot. Similarly, TS Aasara Pension scheme is doing a great work by helping the needy peoples of the state.
Last Date to Submit Application Under TS Aasara Pension (57 to 65 years of age)
Last date to submit the application is 31st August 2021. Those who have not submitted the application must submit it before 31 August . Along with that the beneficiaries have to submit the birth certificate or class 10th memorandum.
Other than these school leaving certificate recognized by the govt. , voter ID card or any other documents which is given in the earlier orders issues for sanctioning the pension must be submitted with the application.
GHMC Officer and District Collectors will be responsible for collecting the applications from the centres of eseva and Meeseva. So. submit the application as soon as possible. And this last date is for TS Aasar pension of age 57 to 65 years old.
How to Identify Eligible Persons For TS Aasara Pension
- All applications will be received by the Village Revenue Officer/ Gram Panchayat Secretary in rural areas and Bill Collector in Urban areas.
- Gram Panchayat Secretary or Village Revenue Officer will be responsible for the verification of application and certifying them.
- Scrutinising process will be done by the designated Mandal Parishad Development Officer/ Zonal and Municipal Commissioner/ deputy. They will sanction the pension depending on the guidelines given to them from time to time.
- Data as per the Household survey, for each Panchayat mandal and municipality, the census population figure and percentage of old age widow and handicapped will be kept by ensuring equity among various social category such as SC, ST , Backward Class etc.
- In case if any one provides the incorrect information to get the pension, then Disciplinary action will be taken and the amount paid to them will be recovered.
Eligibility Criteria For TS Aasara Pension
The eligibility criteria differs from group to group, following we have given the eligibility criteria to apply for Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme:
For Old Age-
- Applying candidate must be of 65 years age or above.
- There will be only one pension in a family, most preferable women’s are eligible.
- The candidate must belong to primitive and vulnerable tribal groups.
- Houseless households and homeless residing in temporary informal establishments or huts specially in urban areas are eligible.
- Landless agriculture laborers, rural artisans/craftsmen, slum dwellers, person who earns daily on the basis of informal sectors such as coolies, rickshaw pullers, porters, hand cart pullers, flower/fruit sellers, rag pickers, cobblers, snake charmers, destitute and other similar categories of rural or urban areas are also eligible for this scheme.
- House run by the widows or terminally ill persons/ disabled persons/ people of age 65 years or more with no assure means of subsistence or societal support are also eligible for this scheme.
- Age of widow must be above 18 years.
- Applicant must belongs to the primitive and vulnerable tribal groups.
- Age of weavers must be above 50 years.
- By profession, person must be in weaving, irrespective of rural or urban areas.
- Applying candidate must belong to a primitive and vulnerable tribal groups.
- Only one person in a family can take the pension.
For Toddy Tappers-
- Age of applying candidate must be above 50 years.
- By profession, person should be in Toddy Tapping, irrespective of rural or urban areas.
- Applicant must belong to the primitive and vulnerable tribal groups.
- For Toddy tapper pensions the verification must be confirmed whether the beneficiary is registered member in Co-operative Society of Toddy Tappers.
For Disabled Person-
- person of any age can apply for this scheme.
- Applicant must belong to the primitive and vulnerable tribal groups.
Revised Amount of TS Aasara Pension
Telangana Government has launched the TS Aasara Pension Scheme after bringing some amendments. Under this amendments, beneficiary pension amount is increased. Following are the details of revised pension amount list :
|Beneficiary Category||Old Amount||Revised Amount|
|Old Age Pension||1000||2000|
Benefits Of Telangana Aasara Pension
The main benefit of Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme is that govt. is giving the financial funds to all the beneficiaries. As we all know in our country, many people are very sick and they are not able to work because of their health issues. Through the implementation of the scheme people can now provide the financial support even if they are working or not. There are many benefits for the TS Aasara Pension which is provided to the beneficiaries.
TS Aasara Pension Login On Portal
- Go to the official website of greater Warangal municipal corporation
- Homepage will display on screen
- Click on pension application under online application section
- Now you have to click on login
- After that select your designation
- Enter your username, password and captcha code
- Next, click on Login option
- In this way you can login to the portal.
Socio Economic Criteria Under TS Aasara Pension
People who belongs to those households which fulfils one or more of the following conditions which are listed below are not eligible for social security pension:
- Those owners of light or heavy automobiles ( four wheelers and big vehicles )
- Having big business enterprise.
- Already getting pension from some other govt. scheme or receiving freedom fighter pension .
- Having children those who are doctors, professionals, self employed and contractors.
- Those who has land more than 3 acres wet/irrigated, dry or 7.5 acres dry.
- Any other criteria where verification officer may assess by the manner of lifestyle, occupation and profession of assets rendering the household are not eligible.
- Having children who are government/private sector/public sector employment/contract/outsourced.
Following households comes under the socio-economic criteria. And falling in the above age group is considered for inclusion and are eligible for the pension, in case if they are not in exclusion list :
- Homeless households
- Landless agricultural labors
- Slum dwellers
- Primitive and vulnerable tribal groups
- Rural artisans/craftsman
- Family head of women in which there is no earning members
- Those people who earning on daily basis through informal sectors
- Household having disability person
- Households which is run by the widow or by a sick person/disabled person/person age 65 years or more with no income
- Pension will provided to only disabled and widow per household only to one family member
- Households living in the temporary informal establishments or huts specially in the urban areas.
- Other similar categories
TS Aasara Pension Scheme Administration
- All district collectors, SERP, CEO will take the responsibility to implement the TS Aasara Pension scheme Online.
- Strict protocol will be required to maintained in effecting any changes in the database or in the processes to except through instructions issued by the government.
- Necessary security of data must be ensured
- Once taking the approval of the competent authority authorize change request can be permitted.
- Management information system report will be available at official website which will be universally accessible to all.
- For TS Aasara Pension implementation the administrative cost not exceeding 3% which can be made towards the expenditure incurred.
- Software provider is permitted to undergo changes after getting written change request by the authorised officer.
Documents Required For TS Aasara Pension
Following is the list of documents required to apply for TS Aasara Pension scheme :
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Address Proof
- Age Proof
- Death Certificate in case of widow
- Bank Account Passbook
- IFSC Code
- Contact Number
- Weavers should submit Xerox copy of registration in Co-operatives society of weavers
- Xerox Copy of registration in the Co-opeartive society of Toddy Tappers
- SADAREM Certificate in case if person is disable with 40 % or above and 51% in respect of hearing impaired.
- Post office saving Account
Important Links of Aasara Pension Scheme
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Live Beneficiaries in Telangana State||Click Here|
|Search Pensioner Details||Click Here|
|R 3.2 Acquittance Data Updation Status||Click Here|
|Cancelled/Suspended UID Status||Click Here|
|TS Aasara Pension 2021||Official Website|
Online Registration Process of TS Aasara Pension
Pension Scheme is for those who is unable to work to fulfil their daily basic needs. This scheme is basically for Old age peoples, widows, physically disables person and widows.
Telangana New Aasara Pension scheme has increased the monthly pension from Rs. 200 to Rs. 1000 for widows, old age peoples, weavers, toddy tappers and Aids patients. The Telangana state govt. extended the financial aid to Rs. 1000 per month to the poor Beedi workers.
Eligible candidates who want to apply for this scheme check below procedure and know the steps to apply online application form.
Online Procedure To Apply For TS Aasara Pension Application Form 2022
- Visit the official web portal of TS Aasara Pension.
- Now, visit the official website of Greater Warangal Municipal Corporations.
- Homepage will appear on screen.
- Next click on the ” online application” and select “ Pension Application“.
- Application Form Page will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the required details asked in the application form carefully.
- Now upload the necessary documents such as Aadhar card, bank account passbook, FSC card, property tax receipt and self declaration.
- Check all the details enter are correct or not.
- Finally click on the Submit button for final submission of the application foirm.
Offline Procedure To Apply For TS Aasara Pension
From Official Website download the Aasara Application Form. Otherwise the applicant can take the application form from nearby Meeseva Centre.
Below is the copy of Hyderabad Municipal Corporation Aasara Pension Application Form.
- Fill the application form carefully and attach all the required documents mention above.
- Application can give to the Gram Panchayat Secretary or Village Revenue Officer in the rural area and Bill collector in urban areas.
- Once you process through the Aasara Online portal by Municipal Commissioner and finally by the District Collector. Aasara Pension card will be distributed to the relevant category by affixing the photo of the beneficiary.
How To Get TS Aasara Self Declaration Certificate
- Open the official web portal of Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation.
- Homepage will appears on the screen.
- Click on the Pension Application under application section.
- Now click on the Self- Declaration Download Link.
- The self declaration form will get downloaded.
- Take a printout of the form and fill it.
Procedure To Check Status of Aasara Pension Online
If you want to check the Aasara Pension application form status follow the below mention steps.
- Visit the official web portal of TS Aasara Pension Scheme
- Homepage will appear on the screen.
- Click on the “Search Beneficiary Details ” option.
- Now enter the application number, district, panchayat and all other details asked.
- Finally click on the search button.
Sanctioning Of Pension Amount And Issue Of Aasara Pension Card
- Analyze the recommendation report and compare it with the results of the SKS survey
Verify the verified list covering all social categories and identify the poorest of the poor
- In order to ensure that no eligible beneficiaries are left out
- Afterwards, the data will be entered into the Aasara software
- The data will also be submitted to the district collector
- Once the district collector has approved the pension cards, the photo of the relevant beneficiary will be attached to the cards and distributed to the beneficiaries
- Register A and B are to be maintained by the gram panchayat, where the pensioners who have already retired and those who are presently eligible but have not yet received a pension are to be listed.
How To Do Aasara Pension Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly, visit the official web portal of Telangana Aasara Pension
- Homepage will opens on your screen
- Now click on the “Pension Application“
- After that you need to click on “Pension Eligibility Criteria”
- You will be redirected to the new web page
- In this page you will get a PDF file.
- With the help of this PDF file you can view the Pension eligible criteria.
- Visit Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation Official web portal.
- Homepage will appears on screen.
- Click on “Pension Application” option under application section.
- Next, click on the “Pension Dashboard“.
- You will be redirected to new web page.
- In this page you will see your Pension Dashboard.
Pension Enquiry Checking
- Visit the official website of greater Warangal municipal corporation
- Homepage will appear on screen.
- Click on pension application under online application section
- Now you need to click on pension enquiry
- Next either enter your house number or e-Aadhar number
- Click on Show button.
- Pension related information will appear on your screen.
View Pensions RI/BC Wise
- First visit the official website of greater Warangal municipal corporation
- Homepage gets open
- Click on pension application
- After that click on pension RI/BC wise
- After clicking on the link , you will get redirected to new page.
- On this new page you will see the information.
TS Aasara Pension Seeding With Aadhar
The payments will be made biometrically subject to the following conditions:-
- As soon as a beneficiary’s Aadhar number is available, it will be used for biometric authentication and payments can be made through Aadhaar enabled systems
- In cases where Aadhar numbers cannot be obtained, local authorities should assist in obtaining them
- Either IRIS authentication or fingerprint detection will be used for payment
- The gram panchayat secretary or bill collector may disburse the pension in cases where the patient is bedridden or has severe injuries to his upper extremities
Disbursal Of Pension
- The pension holder must have a bank account in which the pension amount should be remitted.
- Each pension holder must register in biometric device.
- Windows municipality is where ATM facility is available in which the pension amount is credited in to the bank account of the beneficiaries and they can withdraw it by using ATM Cards.
- As far as possible, pensions should be disbursed in public places
- If a bank does not exist in the rural area, the pension will be deposited in the local bank and disbursed via biometric authentication
TS Aasara Old Pension Disbursement Cycle
|Disbursement of pension||1st to 7th of every month|
| Sharing of pension disbursement data through biometric and IRIS authentication ||Direct hitting on real time basis|
|Returned attested copies of the acquaintance signed by the pension disbursing agency to the MPDO/Municipal Commissioner||9th of every month|
|Remittance of the undisbursed amount to the state nodal account by the pension disbursing agency||9th of every month|
|Generation of acquittances for the subsequent month||16th to 21st of every month|
|Approval of preceding by district collector||22nd or 23rd of every month|
|DRDA project director requests funding transfer after obtaining approval from district collector||22nd or 23rd of every month|
|SERP approval of fund transfer request after obtaining district collector approval||23rd or 24th of every month|
|PDAs will receive funds for disbursing pensions from the SNA||25th of every month|
For more update
FAQ about TS Aasara Pension Scheme
TS Aasara Pension Scheme is pension scheme launched by the Telangana Govt. for all those people who are more than 65 years old and they are not able to work and earn for their family.
Eligibility criteria to apply for Aasara Pension Scheme is that the applicant must be between 57 to 65 years or more and belongs to the weaker and backward caste.
To apply online for Aasara old age pension scheme applicant have to visit the official website and fill the online registration form.
In order to check the TS Aasara Old pension scheme by using the Aadhar card, applicants need to enter the aadhar card number and click on search option. Your pension status will be shown on the screen.
For linking your bank account beneficiary have to visit the District rural Development office and submit Aadhar card and zerox copy of passbook and mobile number.
The minimum age to apply for the scheme is 57 years.