IGRS Telangana portal launch by State Government of Telangana provides services such as IGRS Encumbrance certificate Registration of Telangana, Online IGRS Status, verification, a certified copy of EC certificate, EC search, e-Stamps.
TSIGRS portal is for citizens of Telangana state to make their work easy by providing online services. There are various services available on this portal, residents of Telangana state can take benefit how this service by just sitting at the home.
In this article, we will be sharing all the important information related to the IGRS Telangana portal. IGRS Telangana portal not only provides online services but also allow a citizen of Telangana to give their feedback or raise a complaint regarding any topic.
The main intention of IGRS Telangana to make it easy for people to maintain their property your land records online. This portal comes under the department of registration and stamps. The government of Telangana state also has the intention to keep all the old records and documents online and also provide the same to the court as evidence if any dispute happens. IGRS Telangana is the third-largest department in revenue generation by transfer duty stamp duty and registration fee.
- 1 TSIGRS (Highlights)
- 2 IGRS Telangana Advantages to citizens
- 3 Check Document Registration status (IGRS Telangana e-challan status)
- 4 Time slot booking for sub-registrar on IGRS Telangana
- 5 Society Registration Online @IGRS Telangana | Fee/Charges
- 6 Know your Marriage registration SRO
- 7 Get e-Stamps online @registration.telangana.gov.in
- 8 IGRS Telangana App Download
- 9 Search Telangana Encumbrance Certificate online
- 10 Apply Telangana EC (TS Encumbrance Certificate) online
- 11 Fee of Telangana Encumbrance Certificate(EC)
- 12 Documents Required for EC
- 13 FAQ related to IGRS TS
- 14 Contact number/Customer care IGRS Telangana
|Department||Registration and Stamp Department of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Telangana State|
|Services||Online EC, Stamp, and Registration,e-Stamps, EC copy|
TSIGRS Full form
IGRS TS Stands for the integrated grievance redressal system of Telangana state.
Services provided at TSIGRS portal
TS IGRS portal provided services list are given below.
- Property Registration
- Market Value Search
- Prohibited Property
- Certified Copy
- Encumbrance Search(EC)
- Marriage Registration
- Society Registration
- Firm Registration
- Information on Chit Fund
- Stamp Vendors / Notaries / Franking services
- Know Your SRO
- Department Users
IGRS Telangana Advantages to citizens
- The main advantage is that IGRS provides most of the services online so citizens can access service from home without visiting the sub-registrar offices.
- Citizens can search EC on the IGRS portal.
- Check chit funds information online on the portal.
- Know your SRO online.
- e-Stamp Services.
- Citizens can provide grievances and complaints feedback online on IGRS TS.
- Maintains transparency as everything is monitored online.
- IGRS portal enables citizens to apply for service online and deliver documents to their homes.
- Data digitalization is one of a great initiatives by the Telangana Government.
Check Document Registration status (IGRS Telangana e-challan status)
Document registration status can be checked online at the IGRS TS portal of the Telangana state government. You must have an e-challan number and an e-challan passcode. If you want to know the status of your registered e-stamps then follow the below procedure step by step.
Step 1: Go to e-Stamps link from home page
Step 2: Select which category of e-Stamps you want to register
Step 3: New window will appear which has different menu secution than the home page of IGRS TS portal as shown in below screenshot
Step 4: Click on the Status menu
Step 5: New screen appears as shown above called “Document Registration Status“
Step 6: Enter e-Challan number
Step 7: Enter e-Challan Passcode
Step 8: Submit the form and know your status of registration.
Time slot booking for sub-registrar on IGRS Telangana
As there are many applicants for property registration and it is so hectic to handle all at the same time. So to avoid the rush and make it possible for every citizen to register their property at sub-registrar, IGRS Telangana has recently launched Time slot booking on the online portal. Follow the steps below to book a time slot online.
Step 1: Open official website of IGRS TS
Step 2: Click on the link “Slot Booking For Citizens“
Step 3: Login screen appears if you are already registered then login to the portal or sign up first and then login.
Step 4: Once login check availability of time slot and book slot online by providing other required basic details for booking.
Step 5: Submit the application.
Society Registration Online @IGRS Telangana | Fee/Charges
Society registration can be possible through the IGRS portal of Telangana. Also, we have provided a detailed fee/charge structure which is required for the registration of the society. To register society it is a combination of online and offline documents you need to submit them online and some have to submit them manually to the district registrar’s office. The applicant can also make requisite payment online from IGRS TS online.
e-registration of society fee
|SERVICE NAME||SERVICE FEE||USER CHARGES|
|CERTIFIED COPY OF BYELAW||100||35|
|CERTIFIED COPY OF SOCIETY||300||35|
|FILLING OF AMENDMENT||300||45|
Check detailed procedure for registering society online by given information below:
- Go to the home page of IGRS
- Click the Society registration link
- Read all the instruction carefully and register for society online
Know your Marriage registration SRO
Now portal has changed and the process of knowing SRO is also changed but not to worry about it we will guide you on how to know your jurisdiction SRO. Follow the below steps:
Step 1: Open IGRS TS Website on your device
Step 2: Go to browse section on home page
Step 3: Click marriage registration link
Step 4: marriage Registration Screen appears
Step 5: Click SRO for marriage Registration
Step 6: Sub-registrar screen appears
Step 7: Select District, Mandal, Village and click on submit.
Get e-Stamps online @registration.telangana.gov.in
Get registered for e-Stamps online through IGRS Telangana portal by following below simple steps. e-Stamps registration categorized into four: For Public, For Insurance Companies, For Stamp vendors, For SRO
Step 1: Login first to the IGRS portal
Step 2: Click e-Stamps link on home page under online services section.
Step 3: All details of e-Stamps will be displayed in front of you
Step 4: Multiple options appears on your screen such as
- Document Registration eChallan (for Document Registration),
- Non-Registration eChallan Franking Services eChallan (for Citizens),
- For insurance companies
- For stamp vendors
- For SRO’s
Step 5: Select e-Stamps you want to register and fill in the required details for those e-Stamps
IGRS Telangana App Download
IGRS Telangana services can also be accessible through a mobile app for Android users. To download the Android app just go to the play store from your mobile phone and search for T-Registration.
Search Telangana Encumbrance Certificate online
First of all register and login to the portal of IGRS TS to search EC certificate. Once login follows the below steps to search EC.
- Visit the IGRS portal of Telangana
- Click on the Encumbrance search under the online Services section from the home page.
- Agree on the disclaimer page
- Select Document number in search criteria dropdown
- Provide document number
- Enter the year of registration and SRO.
- Submit the form
Apply Telangana EC (TS Encumbrance Certificate) online
There no option to apply directly online EC certificate but you can online form online and submit it to the sub-registrar office. If you want to the procedure to download the form in PDF then follow the below steps
- Visit the official website of Telangana MeeSeva Portal.
- Click on Application Forms from the left menu.
- Among all services find registration>Encumbrance certificate.
- Download EC application form
Applicant can print the form and fill it properly by reading instructions also attach required documents and submit it to nearest meeSeva Center.
Fee of Telangana Encumbrance Certificate(EC)
Service Charge: Rs. 25
Other legal charges:
- For Age 30 above Rs.500
- For Age 30 below Rs.200
Documents Required for EC
Few property related documents needs to be attached with the Encumbrance certificate Application form:
- Attested copy of individual’s address.
- Registered deed number and date.
- ID proof of Govt.
- Sales deed, gift deed script(if an earlier transaction is done due to transfer of property).
Subscribe for latest scheme information
Yes, navigate to the home and check for the Property Registration link in the browse section. Read all instructions and document checklist then register it on the portal.
IGSR TS portal allows citizens of Telangana to register marriage but few checklist and witness needs to visit SRO office to sign documents. Follow the below steps to navigate yourself for the marriage registration process.
1. Open IGRS TS portal
2. Click on Marriage Registration link under the browse section
3. Check all instructions and checklist given by the government and follow to register the marriage.
4. Also you can check the nearest marriage SRO for your district
Navigate to this link https://registration.telangana.gov.in/societyRegistration.htm for details regarding society registration online.
To book your slot visit IGSR Telangana portal’s home page and click link book slot for citizen option.
Integrated Grievance Redressal System Telangana is the portal which provides online services for Telangana citizens. Also allow citizens allow to provide feedback and complaints regarding services online.
4% of the transaction value is applied for sale property in TS.
Contact number/Customer care IGRS Telangana
Whatsapp No.- 9121220272
Toll-Free No.- 18005994788
Email- [email protected]