tnreginet. gov. in | tnreginet net | tnreginet portal | tnreginet | ec view online Tamilnadu | tnreginet guideline value 2021-22 | Tamil Nadu Tnreginet | Tnreginet Registration | Know Jurisdiction tnreginet.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Government has launched the new portal which is termed TNREGINED which is also named Inspector General of Registration (IGRS). TNREGINET is an online portal that will be helpful to the citizens of Tamil Nadu for doing registration of Death, Birth, Chit Firm, and many more.
Now the citizens of Tamil Nadu can easily do the registration through an online portal and don’t need to run the different Government offices for registration which was a very time-consuming task.
TNREGINET Online Portal is developed and designed by the Tata Consultancy Services Ltd for Registration Department for that citizens need to register themselves in the portal to avail the service.
In this article we will be sharing with you the most important and detailed information on the TNREGINET Registration, the application procedure for EC Encumbrance Certificate, Landowner details, Tamil Nadi Patta, EC Certificate online
From this TNREGNET Portal citizens can now easily avail of the services of the Encumbrance Certificate, EC view app, Patta Chitta app, Tamil Nadu tnreginet Patta , EC online, Tnreginet Inspector General of Registration.
TNREGINET Portal Registration Overview
|Name of Portal||Inspector General Registration (Tnreginet)|
|Introduced By||Department of Registration|
|Category||State Government Scheme|
|Introduced in||Tamil Nadu|
|Introduced For||Tamil Nadu Citizens/Residents|
TNreginet Available Services
Tamil Nadu EC Search
Online Apply for Encumbrance Certificate,
Know Your Jurisdiction
Guideline Value Search
Get Certified Documents online
Online Apply of letter Documents
To Check EC Status
Society Document Online
Online Registration of Marriage, Birth, Death, Firm, Chit Fund, etc.
(EC) Online Encumbrance Certificate
Citizen Registration Procedure at Official Web of Tnreginet
Online Check Documents Status
Stamp Vendor Search
Land/Property Registration and Tamil Nadu Land Registration and Online Records
Stamp Duty Calculation
EC/ Documents details with a generated ID
Properties registered in Tamil Nadu
Property valuation through TNREGINET
TNREGINET Service Portal Online
The government of Tamil Nadu has launched the TNREGINET online service portal through which the people can now easily do the registration of birth and death certificate, Delivery of marriage certificate, Indian Christian Marriage Act, Delivery of Encumbrance Certificate, Parsi Marriage Registration and Divorce Act, Solemnization.
Tamil Nadu Government official portal is Inspector General of Registration (IGRS), all the applicants who are applying for the online application have to download the official notification and read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying.
Tnreginet.gov.in Online Registration 2022
Here we have given the easy steps for how to do Tnreginet registration online portal, follow the very easy steps for registering yourself in tnreginet portal online.
- First you need to visit the official website of tnreginet portal.
Direct link to visit the official website portal
- Now you will be redirected to the Home Page of tnreginet gov in.
- Next on top there will be option of registration.
- There will be two options for registration click on the “User Registration” link as shown in above image.
- Once you click on the link, a new page will open.
- Now a registration form will appear on the screen.
- Now create a account by filling the required details asked like Login Details by entering the password follow the information given in left side box.
- Enter the Personal details like User name, identification type, identification number, gender, email address, date of birth, contact number.
- At last enter the verification details like captcha code and enter the OTP which is end on your registered mobile number.
- Fill the One time Password(OTP) and click on “complete registration”.
- Now you have successfully registered on the tnreginet portal.
- In this way your registration on Tnreginet Online Portal will be done.
TNreginet EC View Tamil Nadu
If you are planning to buy a property, it is vital to cross-check if there are any legal/lawful complexities with it. Now the most important question that arises to mind that How we can know this? How can a purchaser gain admittance to this data?
In such cases, an Encumbrance Certificate (EC) is helpful to check whether there are any charges made on the property or not.
Suppose if the property is purchased by profiting a home loan or pledged, the bank will add a “Lien” or charge to the property. This will ensure that the borrower/ landowner will not be able to sell the property until; the mortgage (deposit) is settled completely.
An Encumbrance Certificate is an authoritative or legal document that is very helpful for you to see whether there is any kind of charges made on the property- Monetary or Legitimate/legal.
The application charges for the Encumbrance certificate differ from state to state. It totally depends on the property area and the state government that oversees it.
Advantages of TN EC View Certificate
Prior purchase any property, ensure whether the property has a sensible title. With the help of the Encumbrance Certificate, EC will definitely guarantee that the property you are wishing to purchase is liberated from such Monetary or lawful/legal risk.
If you notice any charges on the EC, then it is essential to address them before you make the purchase. EC will also helpful in seeing whether there are any current proprietors/owners who can legally guarantee the property.
If you are anticipating/benefiting from the loan to buy a property, an EC is one of the records you be expected to submit to your lender or loan specialist.
EC View Tnreginet Certificate Online Apply
- For applying the tnreginet view EC follows the below steps mentioned carefully.
- Visit the Official website Tnreginet NET for applying for the Encumbrance Certificate or Tnreginet EC Online Portal 2022.
- Next, you have to log in by entering the username and password.
- Fill in the captcha code asked and click on submit button.
- Now select the “Encumbrance Certificate” and click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill the EC Registration Form and upload the required documents asked for the online Encumbrance Certificate.
- Check the details filled are correct or not, click on submit button.
- You have successfully done the EC registration, take a printout of TNREGINET Encumbrance Certificate Online EC view online for future use.
Procedure to find Tnreginet different Documents
- To find the tnreginet different documents open the official web portal of TNREGINET.
- If you have not registered the site, then registered it.
- After registration log in with your username and password and code asked.
- Now click on the“sign-in “option and click on the “Create Application” option.
- Here you have to click on the “Create Document” option and the application form will appear on the screen.
- Now fill the application form and u[load the documents if asked.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out
Tnreginet Search Services Process Online
Once you visit the official website of Tnreginet on top there will be a option of “More” click on that, you will see the options of services. Let’s see the procedure of applying all the services one by one.
What is the process to find Stamp Vendor in tnreginet.gov.in?
- Open the official Tnreginet web portal online.
- After visiting the website, you will get landed on the Home Page.
- Now on the top menu bar, there will be the option of More/Further, click on that.
- After clicking the More option you will find the drop-down list, in that click on the “Search” option.
- Now choose the “Stamp Vendor” option.
- You will be redirected to the new page.
- Here you have to fill in the certain details asked like Zone, district, Vendor name, and captcha code.
- Once you fill in the details click on the “Search” button and details of the stamp vendor will display on the screen.
What is the process for searching Document Writer in TNREGINET?
- Open the official Tnreginet web portal online.
- Tnreginet Home Page will appear on the screen.
- From the top menu bar click on the “More” option in that select “Search”.
- Now choose the “Document writer” option from the drop-down list.
- Next, you need to fill in the information asked like Zone, District name, sub-registrar office, first and last name, and captcha code.
- Click on the “search” option and information will be displayed on the screen.
What is the process of searching societies in Tamil Nadu?
- Open the official Tnreginet web portal online.
- On Home page select the “More” option > Select “Search” option> Click on “Society” optiuoin.
- Now fill the form carefully by entering the details asked.
- Enter society name, zone, sub-registrar office, DRO name, registration year and Sequence number.
- Fill in the captcha code asked and click on the search button.
- The Society information will be display on the screen.
What is the Process of searching the Marriage Certificate at Tnreginet NET?
- Open the official Tnreginet web portal online.
- The home page will display on-screen, on the top menu click on the “More” option.
- Then select “Search” > choose “Marriage/wedding” option from drop – down list.
- A new page will display on-screen, in that you have to choose the “Marriage type”.
- Now there will be two options for search -Registration wise or Name Wise.
- If you select the ” Registration Wise” then you have to enter the sub-registrar office, registration number, and year of registration.
- And if you select the ” Name wise” then you need to enter husband name, wife name, date of birth, date of registration.
- Enter the captcha code display and click on the search button.
- The TNreginet Marriage Certificate will display on the screen.
What is the process of searching the Birth and Death Certificate?
- Visit the official website of the Inspector General of Registration IGRS.
- From Home tab go to the “ More” option< “ Search” < choose ” Birth/ Death” option.
- After selecting the ” Birth and Death” option you will be redirected to the new page.
- Here the application form will be displayed on your screen.
- If you choose a Birth certificate, then you need to fill in the information asked like certificate number, child name, gender, date of birth, name of the father, name of mother, and code.
- And if you select the Death certificate then enter the certificate number, person name, gender, date of death, place of death, name of father/ husband, name of mother and code.
- Fill in the captcha code asked and click on the Search option.
What is the Process of searching the Firm in TNreginet IGRS?
- Visit the official online web portal of Tnreginet.
- From the home page select the “More” option from the top menu bar and from the drop-down list select the “Search” option.
- And click on the “Firm” option.
- Now a form will appear on the screen.
- Here you need to fill in some details asked like zone, district, firm name, DRO name, running no, year of registration, and code.
- Click on the “Search” button and information will appear on the screen.
What is the process for Searching Chit Funds in IGR ?
- Open the Official online web portal of Inspector General of Registration TNreginet.
- Now from the home page go to the top menu bar and select the ” More” option.
- From the drop-down list choose the “Chit Funds” option.
- Enter the details asked like zone, district, agency, DRO name, sequence, year, group no, and code.
- And at last, fill in the captcha code and click on the ” search” button.
- The Chit Fund information will display on the screen.
What is the process of Knowing the Duty & Fees in TN reginet?
- To know the information about the Duty and Fees visit the official website.
- From the TNreginet home page select the “more” option from the top menu bar.
- A drop-down list will appear from which to select the” Duty and Fees” option.
- There will be various options available from which to choose the option of knowing the duty and fees.
- Stamp Duty and Registration fee
- Fees for getting an encumbrance certificate for one survey number
- Fees for certified copies
- Fee for Hindu Marriage Registration
- Document Writers Fees
- Fee for Tamilnadu Marriage registration
- Fee for Special Marriage registration
- The Fee for Christian Marriage registration
- Fee for Birth and Death registration
- Fee for Firm registration
- The Fee for Chit fund registration
- Fee for Society registration
- Click on the option and fee details will display on screen.
What is the Process for Downloading the Utility Forms at IGR Tnreginet?
- For downloading the Utility Form open the official website.
- On the home page on the top menu bar click on the “More” option.
- Then from the drop-down list select the “Portal Utility Service”.
- Next, choose the “Public Utility Form”.
- List of forms will appear on the screen.
- Now select the form you need to download just by clicking on downloading button.
Process to Check Document Status at tnreginet.gov.in
- Open the Official online web portal of TNreginet.
- At the home on the top menu bar goes to the “more” options.
- Click on the “more” option a drop-down list appears, in that select Document status.
- A new page will appear in which select Temporary Deed No., Pending No., Registration No.
- Choose any one of these and enter the number.
- Now click on the search option.
- The Document Status will appear on the screen.
How to know your Jurisdiction in IGR Tnreginet Online?
- Now you have visited the official web page of Tnreginet.
- Now on the home page, on the top menu bar, there is the option “More”, click on that.
- After clicking the “More” option, a drop-down list will appear on the screen.
- In that list select the “Portal Utility Services“.
- And then click on Know Your Jurisdiction.
- Here you need to fill in some details asked like Street name or Village name.
- At last click on the “Search Option” and your Jurisdiction details will appear on the screen.
Procedure To Find The Animal Certificate Viewing Details from Tnreginet Portal Online
- Open the official web portal with the help of the link provided here.
- After visiting the website there will be multiple options given.
- In the navigation menu, there will be the option of “Electronic Services.
- Click on that menu.
- After clicking the link a drop-down list will appear in that choose the “Viewing Animal” option.
- You will be redirected to the new web page.
- A form will appear on the screen, fill the form by providing the details asked correctly.
- At last click on the “Search” button.
- Animal Certificate details will appear on the screen.
Process for verifying the Stamp Duty Calculation
- Visit the Official website.
- The home page will appear on the screen after visiting the website.
- On the homepage you will see the link of “Verify Stamp Duty Collection“, click on that.
- Now in the next step, you have to log in by entering the username and password.
- Fill in the details asked carefully and Click the ON Submit button.
- By following these easy steps you can easily verify the stamp duty calculation.
Process for Building Value Calculation
- Visit the Tnreginet Portal.
- You will be landed on the Home Page.
- On the home page, there will be the link to “Building Value Calculation”
- Click on that.
- A new page will display on the screen.
- Fill in the required details asked and check it.
- Now click on the Submit Button.
For more update
tnreginet gov in services and all other information available in this article. Benefits of this portal, important required documents, registration process and tnreginet login process etc. If you have any issue about this website you can contact on helpline number which is available on tnreginet. gov. in
FAQ about TNREGINET
Party and Property details can be copied from the document which are already created through the application using the Temporary Number.
Yes, PAN / Form 60 details are mandatory for Sale Deed and Sale in favor of Mortgage in case the Market value entered by the Party is more than 10 Lakhs. Attachment is an optional field for PAN / Form 60 details.
For the created draft document, documents will be available but attachment alone will be removed after 30 days from the date of Creation.
The document after registration will be returned to the person who presents the document for registration or to the person authorized by him on the counterfoil of the receipt. Hence it is advised that the buyer may present the document for registration or get the authorization in his favor at the time of registration.
Yes. the registering officer is required to give any sort of information regarding registrations.
As per the Standing Order 979(ii) “in respect of the offices and period which is not computerized the Encumbrance certificate shall be completed within 4 days from the date of admission of the application exclusive of that date and intervening holidays”. In the case of computerized period encumbrance certificates are issued then and there.
The encumbrance certificate contains all the transactions registered relating to a particular property for a particular period as required by the applicant. It is advisable to get an encumbrance certificate before effecting any transactions as it will give information about previous transactions which will help in arriving at the proper entitlement of the property.
Once the Pre-registration verification is completed for the document, within 30 days token needs to be initiate. Otherwise, the document isn’t valid for Registration and a new document only needs to be created for the same.
You can book appointment even for today’s date if the slot is available.
नमस्कार दोस्तों bharatyojna.in वेबसाइट पर हम सरकार द्वारा चलाये जाने वाले सभी राज्य के योजनाओं की जानकारी प्रदान करते है | योजना के अपडेट के लिए हमारा facebook पेज जरूर लाइक करे | धन्यवाद् !