Tnesevai Login | tnesevai citizen login | tn e sevai | tn e sevai application status | TNeGA login I tnesevai certificate download I tnesevai community certificate download I tnega login with mobile number I tnega status I tnega certificate download
Tamil Nadu state government has introduced a portal which is known as “TNESEEVAI” to provide services to all citizens of Tamil Nadu.
With the help of this website, the citizens of Tamil Nadu can apply for government proof certificates. The TNeSEVAI portal has been initiated by the Commissioner of e-Governance, Tamil Nadu Governance Agency (TNeGA).
The Tamil Nadu government has made all the government services online on the web portal. Applicants can check the TN ESEVAI application status online through a web portal.
The main motive of the TN government is to make the citizens digitalize and strengthens online services for the citizens.
Through this website, the citizens of Tamil Nadu can now get the documents in a very short period of time. For more information about the tn e sevai or TNEGA read the complete article mention below.
- 1 What is the Full Form of TNeGa
- 2 TNeGA login
- 3 How to Register Sevai ID Tamil Nadu| CAN Number Registration TNESevai
- 4 How to Check TNesevai Application Status Online
- 5 How to Download Income, Death, OBC Certificate Online @ tnesevai.tn.gov.in
- 6 How to download TN e Sevai App on mobile?
- 7 How to Find CSC in TN e-Sevai near me?
- 8 FAQ about TN E-Sevai
What is the Full Form of TNeGa
Tamil Nadu e-Governance agency
In TN ESEVAI there are 2 different ways. They are generally termed as “Franchise login and Citizen Log in”.
For a Franchise log on TN ESEVAI, you need to enter the user name, captcha, and password. But in Citizens login, there are again two ways to login.
The first one is done by login by using the mobile phone or without mobile no. And in any case, if you forget the password then don’t worry you can reset it.
Below are the steps for Franchise Login follow the simple steps for login.
How to do Tnesevai Franchise Login?
- Step 1: Firstly, visit the official website of TN esevai.
- Step 2: After visiting the official website the following screen will appear on the screen.
- Step 3: On the right-hand side there is a “Franchise Login ” click on that.
- Step 4: After clicking on the Franchise Login you will be redirected to a new page as shown below.
- Step 5: Now applicants have to sign In by entering the “user name, password, and captcha code“.
- Step 6: After entering all the details click on login.
How to do Tnesevai Citizen Login Without Mobile Number?
Applicants who don’t have mobile number and want to login to the TN esevai Citizen login follow the below steps.
- Step 1: First go to the official website of TNESEVAI,
- Step 2 : After visiting the official page, on right hand side there will be option “Citizen Login”.
- Step 3: You can see on the above image there is a citizen login link, click on the link.
- Step 4: After clicking on a link you will be redirected to the new page.
- Step 5: Now you have to enter the details asked like ” User name, Password and Captcha”/
- Step 6: Click on login.
How to do Tnesevai Citizen Login with Mobile Number?
Those who want to Tnesevai login by using the mobile number follow the below steps.
- Step 1: Visit the Official website of TN e sevai.
- Step 2: You will be redirected to the new page.
- Step 3: Now on right side click on the “Citizen Login“
- Step 4:Next fill the details asked ” User name, password and captcha code“.
- Step 5: Now click on the “Login with mobile Number“
- Step 6: Here you have to enter your mobile number.
- Step 7: And click on “Generate OTP“.
- Step 8: Enter the OTP which is sent to your mobile number.
- Step 9: Verify the OTP.
How to Reset TNeGA Citizen Portal Password?
If you have tnesevai forgot password then there are some very easy steps to follow. Many times we forgot the password. Below we have provided the simple steps with the help of it you can easily rest the TN e Sevai password.
- Step 1: To recover the password applicants have to visit the e-governance official website of TN e sevai.
- Step 2: Now home page will appear on the screen.
- Step 3: Now on right side click on the ” Citizen Login“.
- Step 4: After clicking on “citizen login“, below there is option of ” Forgot Password“.
- Step 5: Click on the ” Forgot Password“.
- Step 6: Now a new page will open.
- Step 7: Here you have to search by option and enter the
Step 8: After filling all the information click on “Search” button.
How to Reset Forget Username in TN e Sevai?
If you have forgotten the username and want to recover the TN e sevai username, follow the simple steps mention below.
- Step 1: Visit the e-Governance official website of TN e Sevai.
- Step 2: After visit the website, on right side there is a option “Citizen Login“.
- Step 3: Click on the “tnesevai citizen login“.
- Step 4: After clicking on the “Citizen Login”, new page will display on screen.
- Step 5: Now click on the ” Forgot Username“
- Step 6: After clicking on “Forgot Username” following image will appear on the screen.
- Step 7: Now you need to fill in this information “ Login ID, Full Name, Contact Number, Email ID , User Status“
- Step 8: Once you fill in the details then click on the “Search” button.
How to Register Sevai ID Tamil Nadu| CAN Number Registration TNESevai
Tnesevai Registration(tnega) – Create e sevai ID on tnesevai.tn.gov.in
If you are new user or new to this portal and wanted to do registration on TN ESEVAI Portal then we have mention simple and easy steps, so that you can do your registration properly.
- Step 1: First of all, you need to visit the official page of the TN E Sevai portal .
We have provided the direct link for TNeGA Registration .
- Step 2: Now after visiting the official website , you will get landed to the home page.
- Step 3: At Homepage, on right side there will be a option og “Citizen Login”.
- Step 4: Click on the Citizen Login.
- Step 5: Below that there will be a option of ” New User Sign Up “, click on that.
- Step 6: After clicking on ” New User” link, the following shown page will be display on screen.
- Step 7: Now enter the details asked with proper spellings.
- Step 8: After filling the information Click on ” Sign Up” and your process is complete.
How to Check TNesevai Application Status Online
- The application process can be checked online. TN esevai application status is also checked by online process.
- To check the TNesevai application online status, again you have to visit the official website.
- After visiting the official page, you need to login by entering the credentials like username and password which have been done at the time of registration.
- Once you login to the page, on the left top there will be an option of “Check status”.
- Click on the ” check status ” link and you can see your application status online.
How to Download Income, Death, OBC Certificate Online @ tnesevai.tn.gov.in
For downloading any certificate online which you have already applied. Let’s have a look on online procedure to download and apply for Income Certificate online .
- Step 1: Visit the official portal of tnesevai.
- Step 2: After visiting the official webpage, you will get landed on the Homepage of TN E Sevai.
- Step 3: On the home page, there will be the option of “Citizen Login” click on that.
- Step 4: After Citizen Login, you have to enter the username, password and captcha asked.
- Step 5: Click on the “Login” button.
- Step 6: Applicants can also Login by using the mobile number.
- Step 7: Once user login, it will take them to the User Dashboard.
- Step 8: As shown in the image, select the department list and in that choose the Revenue Department.
- Step 9: After clicking on the “Revenue Department” it will display the loist of services under it.
- Step10: Now as shown in image, click on the Income Certificate link.
- Step 11: After choosing the Certificate you want, it will open a Dialog box.
- Step 12: Click on the “Proceed” button.
- Step 13: Now enter the Applicant Name, Applicant CAN number, Date of Birth, Applicant Father Name, Mobile Number, Email ID.
- Step 14: After filling all the details click on “Search” Button.
- Step 15: Details of CAN number will be display and click on “proceed”.
- Step 16: Now on next page select the Appellation , Applicant Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth , Relationship.
- Step 17: In Current Address section fill the information asked about the State , Taluk, Revenue Village, Street Name.
- Step 18: Enter phone number and email id.
- Step 19: Now fill the Family Details like Name, age, relationship, sex, Source of income.
- Step 20: After filling the complete details , Click on the ” Add” button and “submit” button.
- Step 21: Once this details are submitted on next there is a document list which is uploaded on next page.
- Step 22: Check and upload all the documents and click on : make payment “option”‘.
- Step 23: Now applicants have to pay the application fee of60 through UPI Banking, Debit Card and internet banking.
- Step 24: Once the payment is successfully done applicants can observe the details of payment
How to download TN e Sevai App on mobile?
If you want to download the e sevai app on your mobile phone then follow the simple steps given below.
- Step 1: Applicants you need to first visit the google play store app.
- Step 2: Then on top there is a search bar.
- Step 3: Type the TN E-Sevai App.
- Step 4: Click on the search button.
- Step 5:The app will be shown below.
- Step 6: On right hand side there will be a option of ” Install”
- Step 7: Click on the “Install” button.
- Step 8: After few seconds app will get downloaded to your mobile phone and ready to access.
How to Find CSC in TN e-Sevai near me?
To locate the CSC e-Sevai centre in TN e-sevai follow the below given steps.
- Step 1: To find the location on CSC e -sevai visit the official website.
- Step 2: After visiting the site you will get landed on the home page.
- Step 3: Now on the top, there is the option of “About us”, click on that.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to the new page.
- Step 5: Now on the top bar there is a option of ” CSC”, click on that.
- Step 6: Now after clicking on the :CSC” you will find two options.
- Common Service Centre
- CSC Location
- Step 7: Click on the “CSC Location”.
- Step 8: Once you click on the ” CSC location”, the following shown image will be display on the screen.
- Step 9: Now here you have to enter the District and Taluk.
- Step 10: At last click on the “CSC Centre Details”.
FAQ about TN E-Sevai
Toll Free Number: 18004251333
The TNeGA website has been launched by the government in such a way that the people don’t need to come to the government office for a single document. The main motive of this online portal is to make people digitalize and make the work easier.
Yes, you can recover it by your email id or registered phone number. With this, you can easily recover your account. Don’t open a duplicate account, it may cause problems.
Yes, you can log in by using the mobile number. You have to enter the OTP send to your registered mobile phone.