YSR Cheyutha is the Scheme which is launched by the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and the government of Andhra Pradesh. Check the procedure how to apply for YSR Cheyutha scheme, YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List and payment status, YSR Cheyutha Application Status, వాలంటీర్లు YSR చేయూత పథకానికి అప్లై చేయు విధానం, ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ వైయస్ఆర్ చెయుత పథకం.
The main purpose of the scheme is to help and provide financial support to the women of Andhra Pradesh. There is a particular age group each one which falls under the 45 to 60 age group and meets the certain criteria said by the Andhra Pradesh government. AP CM started this scheme by August 12 for women of SC/ST/OBC/Minority castes to take the opportunity of employment.
Now the question is how much financial help is given by this government to the women. So the answer is however women who are eligible for this team will get financial support of Rs. 75000. But this amount will not deposit in one transaction, the government has decided to provide this amount over the four years of the time period. The amount will directly be deposited into the Eligible beneficiaries of this scheme.
Women who belong to castes like Budaga Jangamas, Benti Odia, who are not able to get caste certificates, government-provided financial assistance based on their self-declaration and will get the benefit of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
- 1 YSR cheyutha (Details)
- 2 703 Crores Released For Left Out Beneficiaries
- 3 Setting Up Of Grocery Shops
- 4 What is YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
- 5 Budget for YSR cheyutha scheme?
- 6 Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Yojana
- 7 Eligibility criteria for YSR cheyutha scheme?
- 8 YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List 2022 PDF
- 9 Latest Update On YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- 10 YSR Jagananna Cheyutha Payment Status Online
- 11 Required Documents YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- 12 Cattle Purchase under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- 13 How to apply online for YSR cheyutha(Online Registration)?
- 14 Important links
- 15 Ysrcheyutha (Conclusion)
- 16 FAQ about cheyutha scheme
- 17 YSR cheyutha scheme helpline number
YSR cheyutha (Details)
|Name of scheme||YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022 (ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ వైయస్ఆర్ చెయుత పథకం)|
|Purpose||Financial support for AP women to grow economically strong.|
|Category||State Government Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Women of Andhra Pradesh|
|Financial support in Rs.||75000|
|Launched by||YSR Jaganna Reddy|
|Number of beneficiaries||23 Lakh women of AP|
703 Crores Released For Left Out Beneficiaries
The Andhra Pradesh Government provides cash benefits to the leftover beneficiaries in June and December every year. The CM of Andhra Pradesh started the cash deposit program this year from the camp office in Tadepalli on 28th December 2021.
The total cash will be transferred directly into the bank account of eligible beneficiaries who have not received the benefit amount due to various reasons. Around Rs.703 crore into the account of 9.30 lakh beneficiaries.
- According to the CM, the welfare schemes have been provided to beneficiaries without compromise.
- In addition, the Chief Minister pointed out that the revenues of the Government have decreased due to COVID-19, but various welfare schemes have not been stopped.
- Under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the government has provided a total sum of Rs 470.40 crore to 250929 leftover beneficiaries.
Setting Up Of Grocery Shops
Apart from that, the government has also signed agreements with companies like Amul, Reliance, P&G, ITC, etc. to support women in the state. Due to this agreement, around 78000 beneficiaries will be able to set up a grocery store.
These grocery shops will provide the women with an extra income of Rs 10000. During the next four years, the Andhra Pradesh government will spend 19000 crores under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
As of now, the government has spent Rs 8943 crores through the first and second installments of this scheme. Additionally, the Andhra Pradesh Government provided buffaloes, cows, and goats to 1,905,517 people.
What is YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
Cheyutha scheme is launched by the Andhra Pradesh state government to empower socio-economically deprived women, by ushering them into entrepreneurship and helping them build strong, rewarding businesses. Through this scheme Rs. 18750 has been transferred directly to the 23 lakh beneficiaries’ accounts.
Budget for YSR cheyutha scheme?
As in cheyutha scheme, 23 lakh minority women are going to be benefited from this scheme. Beneficial women will receive 75000 rupees in 4 parts. That means 18750 rupees will be transferred every year to the beneficiary’s account. From the total budget announce this year Vijay Kumar Reddy said 17000 crores going to use for the scheme.
Budget Overview of AP Cheyutha Scheme
|Total Budget||17000 Crore|
|No of beneficiaries||23 Lakh Women|
|Each Beneficiary Receive||75000 Rupees|
|Every Year||18750 Rupees|
Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Yojana
- 23 Lakh women will get benefited due to this scheme.
- Total Rs. 75000 will directly be deposited to the beneficiary’s account.
- Amount Rs. 18750 will be deposited for 4 years.
- Even widowed single women can be eligible to take advantage of this scheme.
- A single woman in the age group 45-60 is already receiving 27000/year and this scheme is an additional benefit for them, So the total receiving amount for such a case is Rs.45750
- AP chief minister already cleared that this amount will be transferred to beneficiaries which can be used for any purpose, but those women who are investing for business purposes they will get financial advice and loans from banks too.
Eligibility criteria for YSR cheyutha scheme?
To take advantage of this scheme women of AP must meet the below criteria:
- Women must be residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- Must belong to SC, ST, OBC, and minority communities.
- Age should be between 45-60 years.
- Only women can apply for this scheme.
Required Age for cheyutha scheme:
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List 2022 PDF
Many people want to know about cheyutha beneficiary status but very less of them know how to check YSR cheyutha scheme beneficiary list online. Please follow the below details to know the details of any beneficiary through the list.
- Browse the official website of cheyutha scheme=> Here
- Cheyutha dashboard appears on the landing page
- On that screen first list of districts appears from those you have to select your district
- Then you have to select your Mandal
- Once Mandal selection is done now time to select your secretariat
- If you don’t know how to select the secretariat then you need not worry we have given a detailed explanation below check that and select it.
- Now all eligible and not eligible beneficiaries lists will appear in front of you.
- Find your name in the given list.
List of District for cheyutha pathakam list of beneficiaries are:
How to know the secretariat for cheyutha?
- Click on the link given below to know the secretariat
- You must know at least the district and Mandal to know the secretariat
- Once open the official website list will appear
- Select your district to proceed further
- Select Mandal which you belong to
- Once done list of the secretariat will be shown on screen
Check the below screenshot for your reference:
Latest Update On YSR Cheyutha Scheme
వైయస్ఆర్ చెయుత పథకాన్ని 2020 ఆగస్టు 12 న ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ప్రభుత్వం ప్రకటించింది. హిందూస్తాన్ యూనిలీవర్ లిమిటెడ్ (హెచ్యుఎల్), ఐటిసి, మరియు ప్రొక్టర్ & గ్యాంబుల్ (పి అండ్ జి) అనే మూడు సంస్థలతో రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వం ఒక అవగాహన ఒప్పందం కుదుర్చుకుంది. ) ఈ పథకాన్ని విజయవంతంగా అమలు చేయడానికి 3 ఆగస్టు 2020 న. ముఖ్యమంత్రి జగన్ మోహన్ రెడ్డి సమక్షంలో ఇన్ (ఎంఓయు) కు సంతకం చేశారు.
వీడియో కాన్ఫరెన్సింగ్ ద్వారా హెచ్యుఎల్ చైర్మన్ మరియు మేనేజింగ్ డైరెక్టర్ సంజీవ్ మెహతా, ఐటిసిఎక్స్ డైరెక్టర్ సంజీవ్ పూరి, పి అండ్ జి ఇండియా సిఇఒ మధుసూడనగోపాలన్ కూడా పాల్గొంటారు. ఈ (ఎంఓయు) ఒప్పందం ప్రకారం ఈ కంపెనీలు రాష్ట్రంలోని 25 లక్షలకు పైగా మహిళలకు మార్కెటింగ్ అవకాశాలు, సాంకేతిక సహాయాన్ని అందిస్తాయి. ఈ పథకం కోసం ఆంధ్ర రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వం రూ .4,500 కోట్లు ఖర్చు చేయబోతోంది.
YSR Jagananna Cheyutha Payment Status Online
As YSR reddy has promised everyone will receive payment and he is actively working on the situation. AP government already release payment in phase 1 but there are still few people remaining so they do not need to worry about it. As Reddy added remaining all the people will receive their payment in phase 2 implementation.
This scheme is launched on 12 AUGUST and Payment in two 2 phases has already been released in August and November 2020. 510 crore was transferred by the AP state government by 13 Nov 2020 in 2.72 lakh beneficiaries.
There is not any portal specific for checking payment status online, But as this scheme started in August 2020 the remaining installments may be deposited as below:
|1st Installment||August/November 2020(Phase1/Phase 2)|
|2nd Installment||August/November 2021 (Phase1/Phase 2)|
|3red Installment||August/November 2022 (Phase1/Phase 2)|
|4th Installment||August/November 2023 (Phase1/Phase 2)|
Required Documents YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The document is the most important part if anyone wants to take advantage of schemes related to the government of India. For registering as a successful beneficiary in cheyutha scheme be prepared with the below documents :
- Residential Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card(UID)
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Passport-sized photograph
- Mobile Number
Cattle Purchase under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme
AP state government purchasing cattle as they are giving support to beneficiaries of cheyutha scheme. All purchased cattle are going to distribute to all the beneficiaries and then they sell milk to Amul as already agreement is done between Amul and Andhra Pradesh government.
State Govt. planning to purchase cows, buffaloes, goats, and sheep with Rs. 5386 crores. Purchasing from Maharashtra, Haryana, Punjab, Gujrat, Karnataka, and Tamilnadu states.
Initially, this cheyutha cattle distribution and milk collection will start from Prakasam, Chittoor, and Kapada districts. After completing the purchase in November 2020 and distributing it across beneficiaries next target is to purchase 1 lakh cattle in 2021.
9688 centers allocated to collect milk from all over the AP state and cooperative society will be placed soon.AP govt going to provide support for collecting milk from some of the Kendras of AP. Andhra Pradesh govt main AIM to help farmers to get 4 Rs extra per liter.
How to apply online for YSR cheyutha(Online Registration)?
To get online registered get updated yourself with the official site of Cheyutha scheme.
- Search for YSR Cheyutha Scheme on google directly go to i.e. http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- Select cheyutha scheme from the portal
- The application form page will appear on the screen.
- Enter all required details such as name, address, age, and all required documents asked on the portal.
- Click submit button to finish the process.
For latest update subscribe
Cheyutha Scheme AP all detail information and services information available on this article. We will give information about YSR cheyutha payment status, benefits, important documents for registration and how to apply for Cheyutha scheme etc. If you have any query about this scheme you can contact on helpline number.
FAQ about cheyutha scheme
This scheme is only for women in the age group of 45-60 and belongs to minority communities such as SC, ST, and OBC.
1. Age Group: 45-60
2. Only for Women of AP
3. Resident of AP
4. Minority Category
To make AP women economically strong by helping financially and also to give opportunities for business.
INR 75000 will be provided to beneficiaries of the Cheyutha scheme.
No, Only for women of Andhra Pradesh.
Yes, If you want to invest Cheyutha’s amount in business then you are also eligible to take a loan from the bank.
YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy launched this scheme on 12 August 2020.