Samagra Kool Registration | Kite Kool Registration | samagra.gov.in Login | Samagra Id Search | KITE Open Online Learning Training Platform Course List | Kerala KITE Open Online Learning (KOOL) Training Platform Registration Form For Teachers, Parents, Students, and General Public
In order to boost or uplift the education system in Kerala and for that the Kerala State Government has launched a new scheme which is known as Samagra KOOL Registration 2023 Samagra Id Search & Login (Course List), Samagra KITE Open Online Learning KOOL Registration 2022 and Login For Students, School Teachers, Parents, and general public courses List.
It is an online learning and training platform known as KOOL. This has been made available by the Kerala Infrastructure and Technology for Education (KITE) organization. KOOL, the Kerala Open Online Learning platform which KITE provides is used to educate students, teachers, and members of the general public.
In the starting stage of KITE, the training will be provided to the instructors, and the first group of students is already admitted. Every single interested educator has the chance to re-register for professional development.
Nowadays, Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) are very much popular and effective. Along with this- KITE has developed a special tool for Online courses. The Kerala Open Online Learning (KOOL) platform which KITE provides is used to educate students, and teachers.
In this article, we have provided information regarding KOOL, which is an online learning platform. How you can take advantage of this online education platform. Read the complete article for more detailed information.
Quick Highlight On Samagra KOOL Registration
The Government of Kerala has launched a new scheme namely Samagra Kool Registration. You can do a Samagra ID search and log in ( course list), Samagra KITE open online learning KOOL registration. And also Kerala KITE Open Online Learning (KOOL) Training Platform Registration Form For Teachers, Parents, Students, and General Public
Samagra KOOL Registration Latest News Update
KITE introduces a new “KOOL” Open Online Learning Programme: The Kerala Infrastructure and Technology for Education (KITE) has rolled out KOOL, its online open learning training platform. This platform is used to train teachers, students, and the general public.
KOOL is designed in a MOOC [ Massive Open Online Course ] model, which is becoming famous worldwide.”KOOL is the main step taken by the state government to become India’s first complete digital state in education” said Prof C Raveendranath, state Education Minister.
K Anvar Sadath, Vice Chairman and Executive Director mention that ” We have 200 mentors with a capacity to train 4,000 persons at a time. For all teachers, it is compulsory to successfully complete 45 hours of a computer course in order to clear their probation time.
Until over 5,000 teachers have approached KITE so far. The first batch of KOOL will have 2,500 teachers in the proportion of one mentor for each 20 teachers.
The course will be of 6 weeks and it will includes creation of word documnets, spreadsheet, presentation, video-ausio editing, Malayalam typing, image editing, educational applications, internet, development of digital resources.
Those teachers who successfully completes the course will be awarded with a certificate. So, all those who are interested in this course must read this article completely, we have given all the details regarding the KOOL registration process.
Samagra Kool Registration
As part of the Public Education Rejuvenation Mission, all secondary and higher secondary classrooms in Kerala have been upgraded with Hi-Tech equipment and IT/ICT. In the case of teachers being used for training throughout the day, this affects students’ academic days and activities.
These days, MOOCs are widely used and successful. To make online training and courses easier to deliver to instructors, students, parents, and the general public, KITE has created a unique tool called KITE’s Open Online Learning – KOOL). You can register, submit assignments, and communicate with the course supervisor using this tool.
Overview of Kool Registration at Samagra Login Portal
|Name of the Portal||Kool|
|Launch By||Kerala State Government|
|Department||Kerala Infrastructure & Technology for Education|
1st Phase of KITE’s Online learning (KOOL) Platform
As part of the KOOL class, each teacher will have a mentor and 2,500 of them will enroll. During KITE’s six-week learning management program, students learn how to create word documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and edit pictures, videos, and audio files. In addition, they also learn how to build digital resources, type Malayalam, learn as much as possible on the internet, and work on educational apps.
After the successul completion of training, certificates will be given to every individual instructor. The state government has received a proposal from KITE in this regard. KOOL certificates can be accepted to declare instructors on probation, and this proposal has been approved. A state-run training program called KOOL is the biggest and most comprehensive in the country.
Also, KITE expands the number of classes offered by KOOL online open learning training platform. This will not only be for students and teachers but also for the members of the general public.
Main Objective of Samagra KOOL
The main aim of KOOL Registration is to provide online learning and training oppurtunities for both students and teachers. Those who are interested in taking the advantagr of this educational program are required to submit the application as soon as possible.
This program will help in making the state digital and it wil becomes easier to all of them to learn digitally. Because, nowadays everything will be digital and this was a wonderful step taken by the state government.
Benefits & Features of KOOL
- The most important thing is when training program gets over, the registered teachers will get the certificate of course completing.
- The time period of course is 6 weeks.
- As per the plan, there will be 1 mentor who will handle the initial stage of training for each 320 instructor.
- For every 20 teachers, there will be 1 mentor who will provide online traing for first 2500 in 1st phase.
- The first batch completes the course in 6 weeks in 45 hours.
- With the help of this training, teachers will know all information about the latest technology in education field like videos
- After completing 6 week of course the trained teacher will get the certificate of training.
Kool Registration Course List
KOOL Registration Portal is designed in a MOOC [ Massive Open Online Course Mode]. Check below for the complete list of available courses under KOOL Training Registration/ Login for Teachers.
- Basic ICT Training – DEMO
- Basic ICT Training – Premium 5
- IT Maths Lab Training (Batch 2)
- Khata Accounting
- LINUX DTP
- E-CUBE English Language Lab Training
- Introduction to GNU/Linux Operating System
- Office Packages (Writer, Calc, Impress)
- Graphic Designing (GIMP)
- Graphic Designing (Inkscape)
- Graphic Designing (KRITA)
- Desktop Publishing (SCRIBUS)
- Computer Aided Design (LIBRECARD)
- Database Management System (BASE)
- Accounting and Inventory Management (GNUKHATA)
KOOL Training Login Process
Teachers can register for KITE’s Online Open Learning (KOOL) training platform. To register, follow the mention steps:
- Firstly, Visit the Kerala Kite Open Online Learning’s official website.
- Click on the “Log in” option available on right hand top corner of homepage.
- The login screen will then display a username and password.
- Enter the username and password carefully.
- Then enter the submit button and teachers will be logged in.
Procedure For KOOL Registration through Samagra
After you finish the KOOL registration process through Samagra, then you need to follow simple steps given below.
- Visit the official website.
- After that select “kool registration through samagra ” option on homepage.
- Then you will be redirected to new webpage.
- Now, here you need to read the each and every instruction carefully.
- After that, you will reuired to fill the information asked.
- Finalize the registration as soon as possible.
- Once, after finishing the registeration, you will be provided with username and password.
- In this way, you can do KOOL Registration through Samagra.
“Samagra” a Mobile Governance initiative of Local Self Government Department, Govt. of Kerala. It mainly focuses on delivering the services of Local Governments through Mobile application. The application is available for smartphones having android platform.
Inter-training session teachers; students, parents, and the public can take online with their courses.
For teachers, it is a 6-week course in which you can learn MS world, documents, spreadsheets, Malayalam typing, educational applications, development of digital resources, and video audio editing.
On their official website, there are 14 courses are available.