Kerala Social Security Mission Online Registration | Kerala Social Security Mission Apply Online | Social Security Mission Kerala Application Form | Social Security Mission Kerala Registration | Kerala Social Security Mission Benefits
Kerala Government is providing social security to the people of the state, those who are not getting the proper lifestyle facility due to poverty. Those who are poor, old, children, women, chronically ill cancer patients, and others will get benefited from this scheme.
Kerala Social Security Mission ( KSSM ) is a charitable society sponsored by the Social Justice Department, Govt. of Kerala. The main aim is the adoption of social security measures/activities that encourage convergent action to ensure greater social security for the entire population.
Kerala Government has started a new scheme called Kerala Social Security Mission. Through this people will get the benefit of many other schemes under KSSM. Those people who are not able to get the proper financial support and suffering from various diseases. And belonging to the economically weaker section of the society will get the benefit of the Kerala Social Security Mission.
Central and State governments are starting many other types of schemes. Keeping all these diseases in mind and providing social security to other sections of the society, Kerala Govt. has implemented many schemes. Different types of social benefits are provided to different sections of society through this scheme.
In this article, we have provided all the detailed information regarding the Kerala Social Security Mission. How to apply for Kerala Social Security Mission and benefits, eligibility criteria. KSSM Application form download, documents required and can also check the vacancies under this scheme. Read the complete article for more detailed information.
- 1 Quick Highlight on Kerala Social Security Mission
- 2 കേരള സാമൂഹ്യ സുരക്ഷാ മിഷൻ Latest News Update
- 3 About Kerala Social Security Mission 2022
- 4 Kerala Social Security Mission Scheme Overview
- 5 Main Objective of KSSM 2022
- 6 Benefits & Features of Kerala Social Security Mission (KSSM)
- 7 Eligibility Criteria Under Kerala Social Security Mission
- 8 Documents Required Under Kerala Social Security Mission
- 9 Types Schemes Under Kerala Social Security Mission
- 9.1 Cancer Suraksha for children
- 9.2 Snehapoorvam for children
- 9.3 Thalolam for children
- 9.4 Aswasakiranam for senior citizens/differently-abled
- 9.5 Hunger free City for chronic illness
- 9.6 Vayomithram for senior citizens
- 9.7 Karunya deposit for differently-abled
- 9.8 Prathyasha for women
- 9.9 Snehasanthwanam for differently-abled/chronic illness
- 9.10 Samashwasam for chronic illness
- 10 Monetary Or Other Assistance Offered Under Kerala Social Security Mission KSSM
- 11 Process To Apply Online Under Kerala Social Security Mission
- 12 How To Login On The KSSM Portal
- 13 Process To Download KSSM Application Forms
- 14 Procedure To Donate in Kerala Social Security Mission
- 15 Process To View Contact Details
- 16 Snehasanthwanam scheme (Conclusion)
- 17 FAQ
Quick Highlight on Kerala Social Security Mission
കേരള സാമൂഹ്യ സുരക്ഷാ മിഷൻ 2022– Apply Online for Kerala Social Security Mission, Know how you can do the Kerala Social Security Online Registration. Kerala Social Security Mission Application Form PDF Download, check eligibility criteria and you can also check the eligibility criteria. Procedure to apply offline for Kerala Social Security Mission.
കേരള സാമൂഹ്യ സുരക്ഷാ മിഷൻ Latest News Update
Kerala Social Security Mission is a charitable society which is sponsored by the Social Justice Department, Kerala Government. The objective of KSSM is to research various social issues. Kerala Social Security Mission was set up in 2008.
The main headquarters of the KSSM organization is in Thiruvananthapuram. The Kerala Government has launched this in order to help the poor and needy peoples of the state.
Those who have financial issues and they are suffering from many diseases or come from the economically weaker section of society will get benefited.
With the help of this scheme, different types of programs will get implemented for improving health status. Providing nutritional food to the needy helps in getting their health status proper. And Kerala Govt. main aim is to help all the poor people, women, children, old aged and improve the living of people.
About Kerala Social Security Mission 2022
Under the Social Justice Department of Kerala, the government of Kerala has launched the Kerala Social Security Mission. Services and financial support are provided by the state govt. to the poor, old aged, children, women, chronically ill cancer patients, and other sections of society.
To make society balanced and maintain, this scheme address the health status of the poor peoples. This mission is for identifying the weaker sections of society so that they can improve their status.
Under this scheme, food supplementation and food processing are ensured by the state govt. to poor patients. Those who are undergoing treatment in government hospitals. Those who want to take benefit from this KSSM, then you need to apply for that.
Various types of social benefits will be provided to the backward caste and different communities of the Kerala state. Through this scheme. various types of social security schemes are identified. This scheme helps in improving the nutritional and health value/ status of the poor ones.
The government of Kerala has launched Kerala Social Security Mission Scheme to improve the status and living lifestyle of the citizens of Kerala. Kerala Social Security Scheme is a hub for different social welfare schemes of the state.
The applicants who are applying for this scheme will get financial support and advancement for helping poor people. Now they, don’t need to worry about financial expenses anymore to survive.
People of Kerala State, those who want to apply for this scheme must read the complete article till the end. Below we have provided all the necessary information regarding KSSM.
Kerala Social Security Mission Scheme Overview
|Scheme Name||Kerala Social Security Mission|
|Introduced By||Government Of Kerala|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Kerala|
|Main Objective||In order to Provide Social Security To Various Sections Of Society|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
Main Objective of KSSM 2022
The main objective of the Kerala Social Security Mission is to provide social security to different sections of society. This scheme has been started by the state government of Kerala in order to help the people.
The Kerala Social Security Mission helps in providing the various types of security programs organized by the Kerala state. This Mission helps the poor, the old aged, children, and women financially. Other than this, various types of social security projects are classified and undertaken.
This Mission also helps in improving the nutritional and health status of poor people. The main aim of the Kerala social security mission is to improve the status of people living in Kerala. Aswasakiranam Scheme is started by the state government in order to improve the nutrition and health of the poor.
The Government of Kerala wants to change the economic condition of the poor citizens of the state. Financial support will be provided to various types of people who are not able to get proper facilities to live their life. Through this scheme, people of financially weaker sections of society will definitely get many benefits.
Benefits & Features of Kerala Social Security Mission (KSSM)
- The government of Kerala state has introduced the Kerala Social Security Mission organized under the Social Justice Department of Kerala.
- This mission also provides additional infrastructure for the modernization of social welfare institutions in Kerala and different types of research are conducted.
- With the help of this mission services and support are extended to the destitute, children, old aged, poor, women, chronically ill cancer patients, and other sections of the state.
- Under this scheme, many types of schemes have been formulated and implemented in order to provide protection and support to the aged.
- Because of this mission, different types of programs are implemented to improve the health status by giving nutritional standard food to the needy ones. Which will help in improving their life.
- Food supplementation and processing are also ensured to the poor patients, those who are taking treatment in govt. hospital. And also address the health condition of the poor to make a balanced society.
- Security Mission also rehabilitates all those patients who have got discharged from the hospital and can nowhere to go.
- Under this Kerala Social Security Mission projects for economically weaker sections of society are undertaken and implemented.
- The main aim of KSSM is that under this scheme the old ones will be given protection and financial support.
Eligibility Criteria Under Kerala Social Security Mission
|Name Of Scheme||Eligibility|
|Cancer Suraksha for children||The applicant must be a permanent resident of Kerala and the Applicant must be a cancer patient|
|Snehapoorvam for children||Applicant must have lost father or mother or both.|
The applicant must belong to the BPL category.
Students from class 1st to degree classes can apply under this scheme.
For those children who belong to the APL category the family annual income should be below Rs 20000 in rural areas and Rs 22375 in urban areas.
|Thalolam for children||The applicant must be a permanent resident of Kerala and the applicant’s age must be below 18 years.|
|Aswasakiranam for senior citizens/differently-abled||The bedridden patients can take the benefit from the scheme.|
Applicants must belong to the below poverty line category.
Mentally challenged citizens can also apply.
|Hunger free City for chronic illness||Any citizen can take benefit from this scheme|
|Vayomithram for senior citizen||The age of the applicant should be above 65 years applicant must be decided at a corporation or municipality|
|Karunya deposit for differently-abled||The age of the applicant should be between 5 to 18 years.|
Applicant must be physically or mentally challenged.
They must be a school-going resident of an orphanage or a student of a special school which can be a government, aided, or unaided sector and recognized by GOK or GOI
|Prathyasha for women||The family annual income of the beneficiary should be below Rs 60000.|
The age of the beneficiary should be above 22 years.
An application must be submitted before the marriage function.
The applicant must belong to a poor family.
|Snehasanthwanam for differently-abled /chronic illness||The endosulfan victims will get the benefit from this scheme|
|Samashwasam for chronic illness||The patient must belong to the below poverty line category.|
And the applicant must have nationalized bank account.
🔶 Also Read: Income Certificate Kerala: Download Certificate
Documents Required Under Kerala Social Security Mission
Those who are applying for the Kerala Social Security Mission must check the above eligibility criteria. After satisfying the eligibility criteria check the documents required to apply for KSSM. Below we have given the list of documents required at the time of the Kerala Social Security Mission.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Proof of age
- Income Proof
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Contact number
Types Schemes Under Kerala Social Security Mission
Cancer Suraksha for children
Cancer Suraksha For Children Scheme was launched to provide cancer treatment to children. This scheme handles the entire cost of cancer treatment which includes the cost of an investigation. Which will be borne by the hospital through funds provided under the mission.
The entire cost includes the cost of drugs, procedures, implants, etc. Under this scheme, children under 18 years will be given free cancer treatment through government hospitals in the state.
On November 1, 2008, this scheme was launched. The ceiling of per-child expenditure will be Rs. 50000. But the hospital can incur additional charges if required. The beneficiary can directly avail the benefit of the scheme from the hospital.
Snehapoorvam for children
Snehapoorvam Scheme was introduced in order to provide financial support to orphans who have lost both or one of their parents. And currently living with their relatives, friends, or any other support community.
There are near about 75000 children below 18 years of age who live in orphanages. For all such children, the Kerala Government has launched this Snehapoorvam Scheme. Under this scheme, financial support will be provided to the orphans.
Children will be given monthly scholarships for studies up to a Degree level an amount of Rs. 1000 starting from Rs. 300. For that applicant has to submit the application along with all the important documents to the head of government. Those children who are below 5 years, can directly apply for this scheme to the executive director, KSSM through the respective child welfare committee.
Thalolam for children
Thalolam Scheme is introduced in order to provide free treatment to children below the age of 18 years. Who is suffering from Kidney diseases, Cardiovascular disease Cerebral Palsy, Brittle Bone Disease, Hemophilia, Thalassemia, Sickle Cell Anemia, Orthopedic deformities, and other Neuro-Developmental Disabilities, Congenital anomalies ( Endosulfan victims), and accident cases which need surgery.
Initial Assistance of Rs. 50,000 and additional financial support can also be provided if required. And it will be based on the decision of the Superintendent, Head of the concerned Department of specialty, and Head of the Radiotherapy Department
Aswasakiranam for senior citizens/differently-abled
Aswasakirnam Scheme provides financial support to the caregivers of physically or mentally disabled bed-ridden patients (who are their family members or relatives). Under this scheme govt, will be providing a monthly help of Rs. 600 to those caregivers who are not able to take up employment for self-sustenance.
This scheme was launched on 2nd August 2010. All the citizens who are giving caregivers services to the patients from 2nd August 2010 will pay monthly assistance.
Hunger free City for chronic illness
Hunger Free city Scheme was launched to provide free noon meals ( rice-based meals with vegetable curry). During lunchtime to chronically ill patients free of cost at hospitals. This scheme was launched in Kozhikkode and later extended to Malappuram, Kollam, and Trivandrum.
The main of this scheme is to ensure that no person in the city goes without at least a one-time meal of the day. The lunch will be free of cost to the general public which includes bystanders.
Vayomithram for senior citizens
Vayomithram Scheme is launched to provide health care and support to elderly people above the age of 65 years. They must be residing in the corporation or municipal areas of the state.
This project’s main aim is to provide free medicines through mobile clinics, Counselling services, Palliative care, and a Help Desk for old age. The scheme was implemented as a joint initiative with LSGD in the area.
Vayomithram Scheme was started in the 2010-11 financial year in Kollam and Trivandrum Corporation and was extended to 12 districts headquarters in the 2010-11 financial year.
Karunya deposit for differently-abled
Karunya Scheme has launched the raise resources for medical and educational support for physically and mentally challenged citizens. And attending special schools or who are inmates of orphanages, institutions, etc.
Under this scheme, depositors are attracted to those who are willing to deposit an amount of at least 1 lakh or its multiple as corporate responsibility fund. This amount will get deposited into the state treasury for 1 year and it will renewable on annual basis. The interest and equivalent amount contributed by the govt. will be used for meeting the special requirements of the children.
Prathyasha for women
Prathyasha Scheme was launched to provide financial support of Rs. 50,000 for the marriage of girls who belong to poor families. For families who are struggling to handle the marriage expenses of their daughters, for them, this Prathyasha scheme was launched.
It is a joint venture with individuals, corporates, and Kerala Social Security Mission and was launched in 2013. Under this scheme, the beneficiary will get marriage assistance of Rs. 50000 each. The beneficiary should be above 22 years. In order to avail the benefit of this scheme, the family annual income of the beneficiary must be less than Rs. 60000.
Snehasanthwanam for differently-abled/chronic illness
Snehasanthwanam Scheme was launched to provide the financial support of Rs. 700 to the caregivers of endosulfan victims. Who are completely bedridden or mentally retarded. Financial support of Rs. 2200 is provided to the bedridden endosulfan victims.
Rs. 1700 is given to the bedridden endosulfan victims who are getting Rs. 300 as a disability pension. According to the list made by the district collector, Rs. 1200 will be provided to endosulfan victims. From December 2010 onward, this financial support will be given. This scheme also gives educational assistance to the children of endosulfan-affected families.
For those children who are studying in buds School, Rs.2000 is given as financial support. And for students in class 1st to 7th Rs. 2000 and for in class 8th to 10th Rs. 3000 and students studying in 1+2 Rs. 4000 will be given.
Samashwasam for chronic illness
Samashwasam Scheme is launched to provide financial support to the following 4 categories of patients belonging to the BPL:
Kidney patients who are undergoing dialysis at least once a month (Rs.1100 per month)
Kidney-Liver transplanted persons (Rs. 1000 per month)
Hemophilia patients (Rs. 1000 per month)
Sickle cell anemia patients (Rs. 1000 per month)
In order to avail benefit of this scheme, the applicant must have a nationalized bank account.
Monetary Or Other Assistance Offered Under Kerala Social Security Mission KSSM
|Name Of Scheme||Benefits|
|Cancer Suraksha for children||The entire cost of treatment will be borne under the mission( Initial Assistance Of Rs 50000/-)|
|Snehapoorvam for children||Children below 5 years and class 1st to 5th- Rs 300/- per month For class 6th to 10th- Rs 500/- per month For class 9th to 12th- Rs 750/- per month For degree or professional courses- Rs1000/- per month|
|Thalolam for children||Initial Assistance of Rs 50000/-|
|Aswasakiranam for senior citizens/differently-abled||Rs 600/- per month|
|Hunger free City for chronic illness||To provide lunch free of cost|
|Vayomithram for senior citizen||To provide free medicines|
|Karunya deposit for differently-abled||To provide Medical and educational support to physically or mentally challenged children attending special schools|
|Prathyasha for women||Rs 50000/- one-time financial assistance|
|Snehasanthwanam for differently-abled/chronic illness||From Rs 700/- per month to Rs 4000 per month/-|
|Samashwasam for chronic illness||Rs 1100/- per month|
Process To Apply Online Under Kerala Social Security Mission
- First of all visit the official website of the Kerala social security mission.
- The homepage will appear on the screen.
- Now, on the homepage, you need to click on “Apply Online”.
- An application form will gt open on the screen.
- Now, you need to fill out the application form by entering all the information asked.
- After filling out the form, upload all the required documents.
- Next, check the detail entered and click on the ” Submit” option.
- In this way, you can easily apply for the Kerala Social Security Mission Scheme.
How To Apply Offline Under Kerala Social Security Mission
For those who want to apply to Kerala Social Security Mission offline, then below we have provided the very easy steps to check it.
- Firstly, you have to visit the concerned department.
- Now, you have to collect an application form from there.
- After that, fill out the application form with all the required information asked.
- Next, attach all the required documents asked.
- Check all the information filled and submit the form to the concerned department.
- In this way, you can easily apply offline for the Kerala Social Security Mission.
How To Login On The KSSM Portal
- Visit the official website of the Kerala social security mission
- KSSM Homepage will appear on the screen
- Now, click on the Login option
- The following options will appear before you:-
- Click on the option of your choice
- You will get redirected to a new page
- Now, enter your login ID and password, and captcha code
- After filling in all details, click on the Login option.
- In this way, you can do the login into the portal.
Process To Download KSSM Application Forms
- Visit the official website of the Kerala social security mission
- KSSM Home page will open before you
- Now you have to click on the application form
- You will get redirected to a new page before you get a list of application forms.
- Now, click on the option of your choice.
- An application form will appear in PDF Format.
- Download the application form by clicking on the download option.
Procedure To Donate in Kerala Social Security Mission
- Visit the official website of the Kerala social security mission
- Home page will get open before you
- On the homepage you have to click on donate
- You will get redirected to a new page
- On this page you need to enter your name, address, pin code, city, country, state, email, mobile number, and mode of payment
- After filling in all the details, click on Proceed option
- Next, fill in the payment details
- Next, click on the make payment link
- In this way, you can donate to KSSM.
Process To View Contact Details
- Go to the official website of the Kerala social security mission
- Home page will open before you
- On the home page, you need to click on the contact us option
- A new page will get open before you
- On this new page, you can view contact details
Subscribe for latest scheme information
Snehasanthwanam scheme (Conclusion)
Kssm schemes services and all other information available in this article. Benefits of this portal, important required documents, registration process and Life mission Kerala eligibility etc. If you have any issue about this website you can contact on helpline number which is available on Kerala social security mission portal.
To know the application process contact, Scheme counselor who is appointed at selected hospitals.
THIS PROJECT IS CURRENTLY ON HOLD, FURTHER INITIATION WILL BE NOTIFIED VIA NEWSPAPER
Application form duly filled and necessary documents to be submitted directly to Executive Director, Kerala Social Security Mission.
counselor/superintend appointed at the selected hospital to get more details.
For more details, please mail us at [email protected]
The old age can avail help from the nearest Vayomithram office.