Income Certificate Kerala Online Registration | Kerala Income Certificate Download | Income Certificate Kerala Apply Online | Kerala e-District Certificate Verification | Income Certificate Kerala Login | Income Certificate Application Form Kerala | Income Certificate Kerala Validity | Income Certificate Kerala Documents
Income Certificate is a very important document that is used to prove income. The Kerala Government provides the income certificate in both online and offline mode. The income certificate contains the details of the annual income of a person or family.
Income Certificate Kerala Application Form can be downloaded from the official website. This certificate is very essential and required at many official places. The government of India introduces many schemes which particularly required to attest to the income certificate.
Now Got. of Kerala has made it easier for all citizens of the state to apply for Income Certificate Online. Those who have to apply for the Income Certificate must visit the official portal and apply it.
Today in this article, we will be sharing all the necessary information regarding the Kerala Income Certificate. What are the eligibility criteria for applying for Income Certificate Kerala. Objective and benefits of Kerala Income Certificate. Documents required for income certificate, login procedure, and online application process for an income certificate.
If you are interested in applying for Income Certificate Kerala then read the complete article till the end. We have provided the procedure for applying for Kerala Income Certificate 2022 check below.
- 1 Quick Highlight On Income Certificate Kerala
- 2 വരുമാന സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ് കേരള 2022 Latest News Update
- 3 About Kerala Income Certificate 2022
- 4 Income Certificate Kerala 2022 Overview
- 5 Main Objective of Income Certificate of Kerala
- 6 Importance of Income Certificate
- 7 Benefits of Kerala Income Certificate
- 8 Features of Income Certificate Kerala
- 9 Eligibility Kerala e district Income certificate download
- 10 Documents Required While Applying for Income Certiifcate
- 11 How Income is Calculated in Kerala Income certificate
- 12 Income Certificate Kerala Online Registration Process
- 13 How To Check Kerala Income Certificate Application Status
- 14 E-District Portal to apply for Kerala Income certificate
- 15 Download Income Certificate in Kerala
- 16 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 17 edistrict Kerala (Conclusion)
- 18 FAQ
Quick Highlight On Income Certificate Kerala
Apply Online Income Certificate Kerala 2022 – വരുമാന സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ് കേരള ഡൗൺലോഡ് 2022. E District Income Certificate 2022 Online registration. You can also do the Application form PDF Download and Income Certificate Kerala Online.
Check eligibility criteria, benefits, and Online Application status at the official website edistrict.kerala.gov.in. In this article, we have discussed the online procedure for applying for the Income certificate in Kerala. Those who have not applied for the certificate must check the complete article for detailed information.
വരുമാന സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ് കേരള 2022 Latest News Update
The government of Kerala has launched this scheme from which people of Kerala state can easily download their Income Certificate online. Now the Kerala Govt. has made it much easier for the people by bringing this scheme into an online portal.
An income certificate is one of the most important certificates for everyone. It is used in various departments and even in scholarships also. You can now download the Application Form for the Income Certificate by visiting the official website of the Kerala Government.
About Kerala Income Certificate 2022
The Kerala Government is providing income certificates to all the citizens of the state online. An income certificate is very much an essential document that is required at many formal customs in India.
This income certificate is issued by the Village and taluk office in Kerala. State Government is moving ahead with the central govt. the idea of Paper-Free Governance. Making our country paper-free governance, means we all want to make our country digital.
Because nowadays digital platform is on-demand and maximum official work is handled digitally. Which helps in reducing the human effort. And slowly all state government is trying to implement various schemes online. Now people of Kerala can easily issue their Income certificates.
The citizens can apply for income certificates in both online and offline mode. For offline mode, citizens can submit through the Akshaya Centre. And the online application form is submitted through the E District portal.
The validity period of the Income Certificate of Kerala is one year from the date of issue. Citizens have to pay fees in order to get an income certificate. This process will take 7 days time from the date of application. Generally, in Kerala villages or Taluk officers issue the certificate but, now citizens can apply online.
The people who wish to apply offline, have to submit the application form to Akshata Centre. But to avoid any hassle, you can simply apply through online mode.
Income Certificate Kerala 2022 Overview
|Name||Income Certificate Kerala|
|Department Name||Revenue Department|
|Objective||To provide online Income Certificates to improve efficiency and provide ease|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Kerala|
|Mode of Application||Online/ Offline|
|Offline Center||Akshay Centers|
|Application Fee||Rs. 28 in Akshay Centers and Rs. 15 in the online mode|
Main Objective of Income Certificate of Kerala
The main objective of Income Certificate Kerala is to provide an Online Income certificate to the people of the state. With the help of this certificate, the people can avail many benefits provided by the Kerala Government. People of Kerala can apply for Income certificates offline mode through Akshaya Centers and online through e District portal.
Kerala Government is working to progress the state by providing the certificate at their doorstep so that they don’t need to visit the govt. office. Because the procedure of income certificate is very difficult and time taking process. So, keeping all these issues in highlight Kerala Govt has taken this step by bringing this scheme online.
Online procedure is hassle-free and also save the time of people and also save resources. And people of economically weaker section need an Income Certificate to avail the benefits and facilities given by the Govt.
In this Kerala Income Certificate, all detailed information related to the family’s annual income is given. In today’s date, many facilities can be taken by using the Income certificate. Now people of Kerala can also avail themselves of the tax relaxation with the help of an income certificate.
And for getting the concession in school and colleges students are required to show the income certificate. They have to just check information, apply online and upload the documents. This will not only help the people but as well as govt. also.
Income Certificate is issued by the Revenue Department and people can apply through Akshaya Kendras or e-district portal. For more information read the article completely.
Importance of Income Certificate
The Income Certificate is one of the essential documents for everyone and those who are earning must have an income certificate. Below we have listed some importance of Income Certificate, check it.
- Those who want the benefit of a pension must have an Income Certificate.
- In order to get medical benefits or free medical services.
- Helps in getting tax relaxations during any property purchase.
- An income certificate is necessary to take benefit of any government scheme.
- For getting loans from banks an income certificate is needed.
- For fee concessions in different educational institutions.
Benefits of Kerala Income Certificate
- Kerala Government is providing Income certificates to all citizens of the state.
- Citizens of the Kerala state can apply for the certificate in both online and offline mode.
- It is a very important document that is used as an annual income proof of a person or family.
- This Certificate is also used for securing seats in educational institutes.
- Income certificate is issued by village or taluk offices in Kerala.
- The validity period of the Kerala Income Certificate is One year from the date of issue.
- Citizens can submit the application in offline mode through Akshaya Centre.
- And in order to submit the application in online mode, you can do it through the e district portal.
- Citizens of Kerala can use the certificate for taking benefit of various types of subsidies provided by the government.
- During admission to school, an income certificate is needed.
- Tax relaxation is also claimed through income certificate during the time of property purchase.
- Citizens have to pay fees to get their income certificates.
- 7 days will be required to issue the certificate from the date of application.
- Getting a pensions income certificate is required in India.
Features of Income Certificate Kerala
The income certificate is compulsory proof of the yearly income of an individual or family. It gets signed and approved by the authority to validate its authenticity and gets issued under the governance of the state or Union Territory.
Now the most important point is the validity of the income certificate. So, Kerala Income certificate validity is one year from the date of issue. Income certificate Kerala contains the following information in it.
- Income Certificate Number
- Date of Issuance
- Annual Income
- Name, age, and gender of the certificate holder
- Name of the father or mother
- Address and post office with Pincode
- Name of the local body
- The village, Taluk, and District
- Designation of the issuance officer
- Name of the office
- Purpose of issuing the certificate
Eligibility Kerala e district Income certificate download
In order to apply for the Income Certificate of Kerala, the following eligibility criteria must be passed by the citizen of Kerala.
- They are a permanent resident of Kerala
- The minimum age to apply is 18 years and above
- Applying candidates must be employed so that they can furnish a salary certificate.
Documents Required While Applying for Income Certiifcate
After satisfying the above eligibility criteria then applicants must check the documents required for the Income certificate. Below we have given the list of documents required for applying Kerala Income Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Proof of Income
- Salary Certificate
- Land Tax Document
- Basic Tax Payment Receipt
How Income is Calculated in Kerala Income certificate
The annual income is the sum of income of the applicant, father, mother, spouse, and unmarried family members. For the Income-tax certificate, the computation of income is needed. The calculation of annual income is done carefully by considering the following factors:
- Salary of the applicant
- Income from the business
- Labour Income
- NRI income
- Rental Income
- Land Income
Following is the list of certain sources of income that are excluded from consideration:
- Income of a widowed blood relative
- Surrender leave salaries
- Pension issued to the family
- Terminal benefits
- Allowance for festivities
Income Certificate Application Fee
Generally, citizens can apply for an income certificate in two ways: online and offline mode. And both have different application fees. Check below for more details:
- Through Online Application Mode: Applying through the E District portal, applicants have to pay a number of Rs. 15.
By Akshaya Centres (Offline Mode): Applicants who are applying offline have to pay Rs. 28 which includes Akshaya Centre service charge of Rs. 18, Govt. service charge Rs. 7, and per-page scanning & printing of Rs. 3.
And for SC/ST families the fee is only Rs. 12. Below poverty, the line category has to pay an application fee of Rs. 20.
Income Certificate Kerala Online Registration Process
Kerala e-district portal provides Government service to the citizens of the state through CSC [ Common Service Centers ], which is easily accessible. Income certificate in Kerala can be applied online from the e-District portal. For that, you have to register in the E district portal.
All eligible applicants who want to apply for the income certificate must read the below instruction carefully. Following are the steps to applying online application form.
Procedure To Apply For Kerala Income Certificate Through E District Portal
- First of all visit the official website of E district, Kerala
- Homepage will appear on the screen.
- Here, you have to click on the new portal user creation
- A registration page will get open
- On this page you have to enter the following information:-
Date of birth
Valid email address
Password recovery question
Password recovery answer
- After that click on the register option.
- Now login by entering your login details and click on the one-time registration button.
- Next, you have to fill in all mandatory details and click on the duplicate button.
- After a successful duplicate, check OK and click on submit option.
- Candidates can also edit the registered details by clicking on edit registration.
- After successful verification you have to click on submit
- Now enter the E district registration number
- And select the certificate type as income certificate
- Next, you need to select the certificate purpose and enter your name & select self for relationship from the drop-down menu
- Now, click on the Save option
- After that, you will get redirected to the documents uploading section
- Upload all the required documents asked
- Click on the submit button and make a payment
- Enter all the payment details and click on the pay.
- Payment will be made and a receipt will get generated
- Take a printout of the receipt for future use
Process To Apply For Kerala Income Certificate Through Akshaya Centre
Those applicants who want to apply for Kerala Income Certificate offline then they can apply through Akshaya Centers. Below we have given the details on how you can apply through Akshaya Centre.
- Applicants have to visit the nearest Akshaya Center and ask for the online application of an income certificate.
- Documents required to apply for the application need to be submitted to the in charge of Akshaya Center.
- The service person will forward the application request to the Department Backend.
- The applicant will receive an update report along with the application number in form of an SMS text message on mobile. Which need to be entered in the application.
- Issuance of the certificate will be done after the successful verification of the application form.
- Once you received the certificate, the applicant will receive an SMS.
- Then they have to visit the center to provide the application number.
- The applicant will hand over the printed copy of the income certificate.
How To Check Kerala Income Certificate Application Status
- Visit the official website of E district, Kerala
- Home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you need to click on the application status
You will get redirected to a new page
- On this new page, you have to select Service and enter the application number
- After that click on submit option
- By following this procedure you can check the application status
E-District Portal to apply for Kerala Income certificate
Candidates can directly apply online easily by visiting the official web portal. Before filling out the application form, they need to register and log in to the portal.
The application procedure is done in 3 steps- Registration on the portal, Log in, and Application Form. An income certificate can be downloaded from the portal itself.
Registration on the portal
The very first step is to register on the online portal. The users have to register again and again in order to work on the portal so that they can simply log in next time. Below are the steps for registering online, check:
- Visit the Online web portal of edistrict.kerala.gov.in.
- Now, in the “Portal User Login“, select ” New Portal/User Creation“
- The registration form will open on the screen.
- Now, fill in all the personal details like name, place, date of birth, aadhar number, etc.
- Create a Login ID and password and set the recovery question and answer.
- Enter the captcha code and fill it in the required box.
- Tick on the declaration and select ” Validate”.
- After the aadhar number gets validated, click on the ” Register”.
- In this way, you will successfully get registered on the portal.
Process To Do Login On the Portal
Below we have mentioned the steps on how you can do the login procedure on the portal online.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official web portal of E district Kerala
- Now, in Portal User Login select ” Portal User“.
- Now, enter all the login details st at the time of registration.
- Fill in the captcha code displayed on the screen.
- Choose the language of your choice for upcoming pages.
- Click on ” Login“.
Forgot Login name
In case, if you forget the login details then you can easily recover them on the portal. For that, you just need to click on the ” Forgot Login Name” in the login box and there you will see the ” Find your Portal Login Name” page.
Enter the full name, date of birth, and Aadhar card number. After that, you will get your Login name.
Many times we forget the password. Then at the time of sign up, the user has to set a recovery question and answer. You can recover the password by clicking on ” Forgot Password” in the login box.
Finally, they will receive a form and have to enter their username. The software will find the recovery question related to the application form. application. You need to answer the question and you will receive the recovered password.
Download Income Certificate in Kerala
In case your application for an income certificate gets approved, you will get an SMS to inform you that your income certificate is issued. By following the below mention steps you can easily download the Income certificate in Kerala.
- First of all login to the Kerala e district portal
- Next, click on the Transaction History
- Select ” From Date and To Date” and click on “Go”
- After that, you can see the list of all requests
- Click on View status
- Status will display as ” Approved”
- Click on “Print” next to it to download the Income Certificate.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- eDistrict Project Related Queries- Email: [email protected], Phone: 0471 2726881
- Technical Issues only-
1. System Administrator (edistrict Project), Email: [email protected], Phone: 0471 2726881
2. Database Administrator ( eDistrict Project) Email: [email protected] Phone: 0471 2726881
Subscribe for latest scheme information
edistrict Kerala (Conclusion)
e district Kerala certificate download services and all other information available in this article. Benefits of this portal, important required documents, registration process and income certificate validity in Kerala etc. If you have any issue about this website you can contact on helpline number which is available on edistrict.kerala.gov.in portal.
For login, you need to visit the official web portal of the Kerala e district. The homepage will get open before you. Now select your user type under the portal user login area. Then, you must enter your username, password & captcha code before clicking on submit. In this way, you can do the login process.
All the interested and eligible citizens can apply online for the Income Certificate in the state.
The income certificate is advantageous for the citizens to apply for various welfare schemes run by the government.
Yes, the citizens of Kerala can apply for the Income Certificate in offline mode by visiting the nearest government office.
Passport Size Photo
Proof of Income
Land Tax Document
Basic Tax Payment Receipt