YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Apply Online | YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Loan Subsidy | Shepherd Community Benefits Under YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme | AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Application Form | Golla and Kuruma Shephard communities | Sheep Puchasing Benefit from YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
Andhra Pradesh Government has started a new scheme “ YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme“. This new scheme is specially launched for the Shepherd Communities of Andhra Pradesh state. Under YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme, the shepherds of Gollu and Kuruma communities will be given financial support to purchase the sheep and goats. Along with this some subsidiary benefits are also provided.
The AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme is a great idea launched by the Andhra Pradesh CM, this will help the poor people financially. Which helps in improving the standard of living of the peoples.
In this article we have come with all the important information regarding YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme. Read the complete article to know the eligibility criteria, benefits and online application procedure to apply for the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2022.
- 1 Short Information on వైయస్ఆర్ కపారి బంధు పథకం
- 2 AP వైఎస్ఆర్ కాపరి బంధు పథకం Latest Update and Status
- 3 About YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2022
- 4 Benefits of AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
- 5 Features of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
- 6 Purpose of Launching YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
- 7 Implementation of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2021
- 8 How to apply for the AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme?
- 9 FAQ
Short Information on వైయస్ఆర్ కపారి బంధు పథకం
YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme (YSRKBS) 2021 : Check below AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Pathakam Scheme Online Registration procedure . And how you can fill the Application Form, check the Eligibility criteria. Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
AP వైఎస్ఆర్ కాపరి బంధు పథకం Latest Update and Status
- The Andhra Pradesh Government have launched a wonderful scheme for Shepherd communities peoples . People who live in Andhra Pradesh and belongs to the Gollu and Kuruma communities will be provided financial help by the state govt.
- This is a brilliant step taken by the State Govt. for safeguarding Shepherds. The Andhra Pradesh CM have launched the Kapari Bandhu Scheme because he wanted shepherd community of state must enjoy certain benefits.
- The scheme is introduced by the National Co-operative Development Corporation to benefit all shepherds. Each year approx 12500 beneficiaries get the financial help and Rs. 200 crore has been assign for this project.
About YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2022
YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme is launched for the Shepherd Community specially, in that they will get financial help by the Andhra Pradesh Govt. So, that they can purchase and sale the sheep all over the Andhra Pradesh state.
Through Government financial support the beneficiary can buy the 20 sheep and one(1) goat. For this the beneficiary will get the subsidy and loan facility from the State Govt. The people from Golla and Kuruma communities which is commonly known as Shepherd communities will get the financial aid to strenghthen their economic condition.
The Govt. will provide 30% subsidy on the loan amount of Rs. 1.50 lakh in the purchase of 20 sheep and one goat. The final amount is is not announced by the government yet. To get the complete information read this article completely. We have discuss all the information about the YSR Shepherd Bond Scheme.
Kapari Bandhu Scheme is about?
Kapari Bandhu Scheme is for the shepherd community in which the applying beneficiary will get the financial support from the government . In order to buy the 20 sheep and one Goat. Along with they will get the subsidy and other loan facility from the state govt.
Overview of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme (YSRKBS)|
|వైయస్ఆర్ కపారి బంధు పథకం|
|Introduced by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Organizer||National Cooperative Development Corporation|
|Beneficiaries||Golla and Kuruma communities|
|Main Benefit||Benefits and subsidies on the Purchase and sale of sheep|
|Application Mode||Online/ offline|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Scheme Status||To be announced|
Benefits of AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
Following are the important benefits which will help the shepherd community check it.
- Financial support System : Under this scheme, the shepherd community will get the financial support from the Andhra Pradesh State Govt.
- Loan subsidy Facilities : In this the govt. will provide the subsidy up to 30% or 1.5 lakh to the beneficiary and the amount will gets directly transferred into the account.
- Community Development Idea : The main initiative behind launching this scheme is to develop the shepherd community. Because it will help the shepherd community come forward and improve the living style.
- Purchasing Details : In Kapari Bandhu Scheme the beneficiary can purchase 20 sheep and one goat.
- Payment Mode : The amount will gets directly transferred to the beneficiary accounts.
- Scheme Duration : Since the Andhra Pradesh Government have announced the Scheme but it is officially not started. It will gets start soon in upcoming days.
Documents Required For YSR Kapari Bandhu
We have given the list of documents required while applying for the AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme.
Voter ID Card
Ration card copy
Loan documents taken from bank
Copy of residential certificate
Bank account information
Features of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
Following are the salient features of AP YSR Shepherd Bandhu Scheme, launched by the state Government for economic empowerment of shepherds.
- .YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2022 is started for the development of shepherds communities.
- The shepherds can purchase the 20 sheep and one goat from the financial assistance provided by the government.
- AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme is a credit subsidy scheme. Because it provides the 30% subsidy loan to the beneficiaries which will reduce the burden from them.
- If this scheme runs successfully then the govt. have set a target to benefit more than 50 thousand shepherds in next 4 years.
- The total assistance will directly gets transferred into the beneficiaries account, so there will be no chances for corruption.
- For successful implementation the National Co-operative Development Coorporation will assign Rs. 200 crore for this scheme.
Purpose of Launching YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
Andhra Pradesh YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme gives the financial security to the shepherds community in the state. The govt. is going to provide the financial support to the shepherds to purchase the sheep and goats. But this amount will be given in the subsidy in the form of loan.
The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Rdeddy has started many scheme for the welfare of peoples belonging to the Andhra Pradesh State. The main aim of launching this scheme is to help the shepherds community people so that they can improve their standard of living.
Implementation of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2021
Implementation of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme will be done very soon by the state govt. This scheme is started by the National Cooperative Development Corporation to provide the benefits to the shepherd community peoples. The financial aid will be given to 12500 beneficiaries every year. For this project Rs. 200 crore has been assign by National Cooperative Development Corporation. Eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official website.
Once the Andhra Pradesh Govt. provides the complete details regarding the Kapari Bandhu Scheme, we will update in our page. For further information regarding the scheme, yo may visit the official website.
How to apply for the AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme?
CM Jagan Mohan Reddy has recently announced the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme in the month of March 2021. The official details are yet to be released. Therefore the online application procedure for Kapari Bandhu Scheme has not open yet. As soon as the AP Govt. releases the official notification we will update in our page.
Check this article for knowing the complete information on when will be the online procedure is going to start. We will update everything in detail in upcoming days.
The eligible candidates will get the financial support in terms of 30% subsidy and loan facility to purchase the 20 sheep and one goat.
The amount sanctioned by the Andhra Pradesh state will be directly credited into the beneficiary bank account which will avoid any corruption.
The YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme was announced on March 2021.
The beneficiary will be the Golla and Kuruma community (shepherd community) peoples.
The shepherd community people can buy 20 sheep and one goat.
For regular updates on YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme save this page. We will give each update in this page or if you have doubt then let us know in below comment section.