Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023 | Online Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List | 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Farmer List YSR Rythu Bharosa |YSR Rythu Bharosa District Wise List | Rythu Bharosa Eligible List
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2023 Registration: It is one of the Nine Navratna Welfare Schemes by Andhra Pradesh CM Jagan Mohan Reddy. YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme was implemented and announced on 15 October 2019. This scheme will provide Financial support of Rs 13,500 per annum to each farmer’s family. Now all the beneficiaries can check the Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023 online by visiting the official website.
In this article, we have discussed all the important information regarding the YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023, the Process of checking the Payment status, and other information. Read the complete article to get to check the Online Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List 2023.
Latest Update : Government of Andhra Pradesh has transferred the 1st Installment of 2023 directly into the Bank Account of Beneficiary who have registered under Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
Latest News: 3rd Phase of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa can be checked from 29th Dec 2020. Andhra Pradesh CM has taken the initiative in which the AP Govt. will credit the amount directly into the beneficiary bank account. DBT ie, Direct Benefit Transfer is a wonderful advantage to all beneficiaries of Andhra Pradesh State.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Payment For 2023-24
The scheme was launched on 15th October 2019. And around 6162.45 crores has been provided in the first year to 45 lakh farmer families. Out of which, Rs.2525 crore was borne by the Central Government under PM Kisan and Rs.3637.45 crore was borne by the State Government.
In the 2nd year, the Andhra Pradesh Government deposited Rs. 6750.67 crores into the bank accounts of 49.40 lakh farmer families. Out of which, the state govt. has contributed Rs.3784.67 crores and Central Govt. has given Rs.2966 crore under PM Kisan Yojana.
After the field inspection, financial support will be provided to the beneficiaries. The central and State government is providing financial support of Rs.13500 to each eligible beneficiary.
Central Govt. will be providing Rs.6000 and the remaining Rs.7500 by the state govt. On 15th May 2022, the first installment of Rs.5500 has been deposited into the beneficiary bank accounts.
Andhra Pradesh Rythu Bharosa Yojana
YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana is introduced by Govt. Andhra Pradesh for the benefit of farmers. About 50.47 lakh farmers will get a subsidy of Rs. 111 crores. CM of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy will also provide subsidies to those, who have lost their crop in the month of May to September.
Rythu Bharosa Scheme is implemented in the Nellore district of Andhra Pradesh. The main initiative behind introducing this scheme is to provide financial support to the farmers, which will help in agriculture activity. Those who have registered under this scheme can check the installments by visiting the official website.
To check whether the next installment is credited in the account or not, in this article we have provided the link to check the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status ప్రతి రైతు కుటుంబానికి ఏటా 1.
UPDATE: Andhra Pradesh Gagan Mohan Reddy has launched the scheme and promised the beneficiary to transfer extra money soon. Some changes have been made in this scheme, check below for the latest change in scheme.
- On Tuesday 15th October 2019 YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme (PM Kisan Samman Yojana ) is launched in Nellore District.
- The budget allocated is about Rs. 5,500 crore by the state Govt.
- Agriculture Minister of State , Kanna Babu said that this yojana is also applicable for Tenant Farmers.
- The total amount to be paid to farmer have been increased to Rs. 13,500 in which Rs. 7500 will be given by the state govt. and Rs. 6000 by central (under Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme )
🔶 YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
AP YSR RYTHU Bharosa Scheme 2023
The RYTHU Bharosa beneficiary list will be displayed at Village Secretariat Office. To know your details visit the near Secretariat Office. RYTHU Bharosa Scheme is a Welfare Scheme created for the farmers under which they will get Financial support. The eligible farmer’s list will be prepared and a financial amount will be provided to them.
The CM of Andhra Pradesh has promised to give the financial support of Rs. 50,000 to the farmers. Amount of Rs. 13,500 will be given per year to each farmer’s family from the beginning of the second year.
Along with that free borewells and 0%, interest loans will be given to the eligible farmers. As mention in the election manifesto, the benefit of fee reimbursement will also be given to the beneficiary. The govt. will provide the allowance of Rs. 20000 to every student in order to complete the fee reimbursement.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa Short Detail
|Scheme Name||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Article||YSR Rythu Bharosa List|
|Introduced by||Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Beneficiary||Farmers Of SC / ST / Minority / BC category|
|Starting date of scheme||15th October 2019|
|Releasing Date of 1st Installment||15th May 2020|
|Releasing Date of 2nd Installment||Month of Oct 2020|
|Scheme Benefits of||Rs. 13,500/- Per Annum for 5 Years|
|Official web portal||https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/|
Rythu Bharosa Instalment 2023-24
In a recent Cabinet meeting, the CM of Andhra Pradesh has decided or planned to credit the 1st Installment of Rythu Bharosa for the year 2021-22. An amount of Rs. 3900 Crores as a first installment has been deposited into 52.34 lakh farmer’s bank account on 13th May 2021.
Rs. 7,500 will be given as the first installment to the farmers. The Govt. of AP will transfer the money through the DBT Method to the farmer’s bank account.
In last year, the Andhra Pradesh Govt. has deposited Rs. 4.40 lakh crore into the 54 lakh farmer’s bank account. Under the scheme, till date Rs. 16983.23 crores have been spent. In the year 2019-20, 46.69 lakh farmers got benefited and in 2020-21, 51.59 lakh farmers got benefited.
Third Installment YSR Rythu Bharosa
Andhra Pradesh Govt. is providing Rs. 13,500 every year to the eligible farmers as a help, so that they can get financial support. The amount given to the farmers will be for a period of 5 years The AP govt. has already given the first installment of Rs. 7,500 and the second installment of Rs. 4000. The amount have been transferred on 25th May 2020 and 27th October 2020.
On 28 December 2020, the CM of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy has deposited the 3rd installment of Rs. 2,000 into the bank accounts of 51.59 beneficiaries.
An amount of Rs. 1766 crore has been credited into the eligible farmer’s bank account. Out of which, the AP Govt. has released Rs. 1120 crore as the third installment of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. And Rs. 646 crores as investment subsidy for those farmers who are affected by the October cyclone.
The amount will directly get credited into the farmer’s bank account by CM from his Tadepalli camp office. Around 12.01 lakh acres of agriculture and horticulture crops have been damaged due to cyclones. And because of this cyclone, about 8.34 lakh farmers got affected.
AP Input Subsidy
The Andhra Pradesh CM has started the Input Subsidy payment in which farmers whose crops have been damaged or affected will get the subsidy. And the amount will be credited in the same season. Farmers whose crops have been damaged by cyclone Nivar will get an additional amount of 646 cr, which will get directly deposited to the beneficiary account.
Second Installment YSR Rythu Bharosa
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Second Installments has been started by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. The CM Jagan Mohan Reddy is going to deposit Rs. 2000 into each eligible farmer’s account. In the second phase/ installment the AP Govt. is going to credit 1114.87 crores.
Total 50,47,383 farmers got benefited under this RYTHU Scheme. In Rabi season, the forest land farmers, landowners, SC, ST, BC, Dharmasav will get the Rythu Trust amount. The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister also going to give subsidies to farmers who have lost their crops from May to September, Rs 113.11 crore to agriculture farmers, and Rs. 22.59 crore to horticulture.
First Installment YSR Rythu Bharosa
Under YSR Rythu Bharosa- PM Kisan Scheme approx. 49 lakh have been financially supported. The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister on 15th May 2020, has distributed the financial needs to all the eligible farmers.
YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced through a Video conference that they wanted to give Rs. 7500. But because of the COVID-19 pandemic, Rs.2000 will be going to deposit into the farmer’s account in the month of April 2020.
On 15th May 2020, the govt. has deposited Rs. 5500 (remaining amount). After that, the second and third installments amounts i,e. Rs. 4000 and Rs. 2000 will be released in the upcoming months of October 2020 and January 2021.
YSR RYTHU Bharosa Yojana Payment Status
The Government of Andhra Pradesh will send money in three stages or phases in the year 2019-20, Rythu Bandhu Bharosa Yojana is successfully implementing by the Andhra Pradesh state govt. The AP Govt. has spent Rs. 3675 crore in First Installment, a total of Rs.6534 crores have been implemented in this scheme.
The money gets directly transferred into the beneficiary farmer’s bank account. The farmer can check the status by visiting the online pfms portal.
In the year 2019-20, the Andhra Pradesh Govt. has spent Rs. 6534 crore for the implementation of the YSR Rythu Bahrosa scheme. The farmer who has applied for this scheme will get money directly in their accounts.
YSR Bharosa All Three Phase Details
|First Installment||Rs 2000+Rs 5500 Amount||Till May 2020|
|Second Installment||Rs 4000||27th Oct 2020|
|Third Third Installment||Rs 2000||In the Month of Jan 2021|
|Total||Rs 13500||Till the End of 2020|
RYTHU Bandhu YSR RYTHU Bharosa New Update
Arun Kumar, on Wednesday 22 April 2021 has issued a statement by the Special Commissioner have stated to help the farmers financially. They decided to give Rs. 5500 as financial help to farmers in order to purchase the seeds under Virus Ritu Bharosa Scheme.
All eligible farmers of SC / ST/ BC Sony/ Minority will get Rs. 7500 directly into their bank account. The eligible farmer’s list will be displayed in Gram Panchayat Office by District Administration.
From 15 May 2021, through Riyadh Bharosa Centers the seeds will be supplied to the eligible farmers at subsidized rates/ price. And for those farmers whose name is not on the list, they have to contact the MEO Divisional Extension Officer by 10 May to attach their name to the list.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Farmer List
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme is a Welfare scheme introduced by Jagan Mohan Reddy, CM of Andhra Pradesh. The Jagan Mohan Reddy has promised 9 things while launching this Rythu Schemes. In order to provide financial support to the farmers.
Companion Uninor promises, that the AP Govt. will also give 0% free interest loans to farmers and free borewells, cold storage, and food processing units. The beneficiary farmers’ family will get Rs. 12500 per year from starting of the 2nd month.
List Of Beneficiary Under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Beneficiary List is prepared by the Real-Time Government Society (RTGS). The authority has found that around 66,54,891 landowner farmers will get the benefit from this scheme. By Farm investment support scheme, around 15.36 lakh tenant farmers will get the benefit.
Around 81.90 lakh both the landowner and Tenant farmers of Andhra Pradesh will be benefited under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. Earlier, the AP Govt. have decided to benefit the scheme separately, but later they have planned to merge it with PM Kisan Scheme. The money will directly get transferred into the farmer’s bank account.
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Farmers will get the 0% free interest loans.
- Each farmer family will get Rs. 13500 which will valid every 5 years.
- Which means farmer will get total of Rs 67500 in 5 years.
- Now farmers have not to pay road tax for tractors.
- 9 hours of free electricity in 1 day for irrigation purpose will be given to the farmers.
- Tenant farmers will get Rs. 2500 per year.
- Free borewell and cold storage units is provided for farmers.
- Life insurance is provided to the farmers family, which will be paid by govt.
- In the same time, the early govt. plans for irrigation which is pending will start again.
Main Objective of AP Rythu Bandhu Yojana
- Develop the agriculture sector
- To promote crop production
- Provide financial support to farmers
- Minimize the financial burden from farmers.
Rythu Bharosa Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Farmers must have 5 acres of cultivated land.
- Small marginal and agricultural tenant can apply under this scheme.
- Applying candidate must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate must belongs to the agricultural sector.
Exclusions Under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
Following is the list of exclusions, if any persons come under the exclusion category cannot apply for Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
- All those who are retired persons and gets the monthly pension of Rs. 10,000 or more ( excluding tasking staff/ class 4/ group D employees) are excluded .
- People who had paid last assessment year income tax are excluded.
- All professional peoples like engineers, doctors, lawyers, CA etc registered with the professional bodies.
- Those who had pay last assessment year commercial tax/ GST/ professional tax are excluded.
- Those who have converted own farm area into house sites or aquaculture or any other agriculture use ( in revenue recorded updated or not ) are excluded.
- Former or present mayors of Municipal Corporation are excluded.
- Former or present Chairperson of district panchayat are excluded.
- Central Public Sector with regular employees and affiliated offices/ autonomous institutions as well as local bodies are excluded.
- Person who is serving or retired officer or employee of Central Govt. ministry or State Govt. are excluded.
- All institutional landholders, farmers families in which there is member who is former or holding a constitutional post are excluded.
How To Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023
- If you want to check the beneficiary list , visit the official website.
- Next from menu bar click on the Login option.
- Now. enter the username and password.
- Enter the captcha code appears on your screen.
- Click on the ” Login ” option.
- In case you have forgot the password, click on the “ Forget Password” option.
- Now, enter your registered mobile number.
- Click on ” Get OTP ” option.
- Here, you have to enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Now, create a new password.
- Click on the Verify option.
- Log in with User ID & Password.
- Beneficiary List will appear on the screen including details like Name of Beneficiary | Father’s Name, Khata Number.
- Now, in search box enter your Khata Number.
- Beneficiary detail will appear on the your screen.
How to Edit The Information Of Beneficiary
- For editing the information of Beneficiary, follow the above mention steps.
- Click on the “ Edit ” option to edit the information given in the last column.
- Beneficiary details will appear on screen with ” Web Land Information” and ” PSS Information“
- If mention details are correct , click ” Verify Status” option and select ” details matched” option.
- Next, select Marital Status , Caste Details, and Beneficiary type.
- Select Land Type , Type of crop.
- Click on Check Status.
- If details not matched , select ” details not matched” option and select ” Reject reason“.
- Click on submit button and save details.
How to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- For checking the YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status, visit the official website.
- Now from menu bar choose the ” Payment Status ” option.
- New page will appear on screen.
- Here you need to enter your Aadhar Card Number.
- Enter the captcha code displays on the screen and click submit option
- Finally, click on the ” Payment Status” and it will appear on your screen.
How to Know Your Input Subsidy Status
- Visit the Official web portal of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
- Home page will appear on screen.
- Next. click on Know Your Input Subsidy Status.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your Mobile number or Aadhar Number.
- Next, Click on the Submit option.
- Your input Subsidy Status will appear on your screen.
How To Login On The Portal
- Visit the Official web portal of YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana.
- On homepage, click on the Login Option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Here, you need to enter your username , password and captcha code.
- After entering all the details.
- Click on the Login option.
- By following the above procedure you can easily log in to the portal.
How To Apply Offline Under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Visit the official website of Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
- On home page, click on the Log in option.
- A new page will appear on screen.
- Enter your username, password and captcha code.
- Click on the Login option.
- Next click on the Download Application Form Link.
- Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Click on the download option and download the form.
- Take a printout of the form.
- Now, you have to fill the application form by entering all the required details asked.
- After filling the application form, attach all the required documents with it.
- Now submit the filled Application Form to the concerned Department.
How to View Grievance Status
- Visit the official web portal of Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
- On homepage, click on the Know your Grievance Status.
- New page will appear on your screen.
- Now, here you need to enter the Aadhar Number.
- Click on the Submit option.
- Grievance status will appear on screen.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Statistics
Check below the statistics related to this scheme given –
District-wise farmers and families details –
|Name of the District||Total Farmers||Total Families||Total Farmers Surveyed||ROFR Cultivators|
District-wise Katha Submission details
|Name of the District||Katha Submitted (AEO/ MPEO)|
District-wise Katha Rejection details
|Name of the District||Katha Verified (MAO)|
Direct Links To Check 1st & 2nd Installment of YSR Rythu Bharosa
|Name of the District||Direct Link|
|East Godavari||Click Here|
|West Godavari||Click Here|
How To Download Go’s ?
- Visit the Official website of YSR Bharosa Scheme.
- On home page click on the download button.
- Now Click on the GOs.
- Below given option will appear on screen
- Click on the option of your selected.
- A new page will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Finally click on the Download option and download .
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme District Wise list
Applicants who have applied for the Rythu Scheme @ ysrrythubarosa.ap.gov.in can now check the list district-wise by following the below simple steps.
- Login to official website.
- Enter the Mobile number , Password and captcha.
- After login successfully, applicants can see their name, Father’s Name, Katha Number, District, Village etc,
- Check that your account number and other details are correct or not.
Beneficiaries have to keep all the documents ready with them. Following is the list of documents required for applying for the scheme.
- Valid identity proof
- Aadhaar card
- Income/ income certificate
- Agriculture land proof
- Bank account details
- Passport sized photograph
Rythu bharosa Kendras
Under Rythu Bharosa Scheme, the Andhra Pradesh State Govt. has also opened the Rythu Bharosa Kendras. In which farmers can purchase high-quality seeds and fertilizers. In the current situation around 10641 Rythu kendras are there in the state.
Old Update: Rythu Bharosa 2nd phase was started on May 15th, 2020. Around 49 lakh farmers will get benefits under this scheme. The money will be given before the Kharif season. Rythu Bharosa has [aid the first installment of Rs. 7,500 in May and the second installment of Rs. 4000 in October and the third installment of Rs.2000.
For more update
YSR Rythu Bharosa (Conclusion)
Rythu bharosa services and all other information available in this article. Benefits of this portal, important required documents, registration process and ysr rythu bharosa 2nd installment date etc. If you have any issue about this website you can contact on helpline number which is available on ysr rythubarosa ap gov in this link.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana scheme was launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
The Rythu Scheme’s main initiative is to provide benefits to farmers by giving financial support of Rs.13500 in 5 years.
YSR Rythu Helpline number is 1902, farmers of Andhra Pradesh state can inform or file a complaint related to this scheme.
Yes, you can apply in offline mode by submitting the required documents.
To know your input subsidy status, visit the official website.
To apply for the Rythu Bharosa Scheme beneficiary must have the following documents.
-Valid identity proof
-Income/ income certificate
-Agriculture land proof
-Bank account details
This Post Has One Comment
This article helps them a lot. Thank you for sharing so well