AP YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Apply | YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Beneficiary List | YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Status | వైయస్ఆర్ ఉచిత పంట బీమా పథకం ఆన్లైన్ దరఖాస్తు, రిజిస్ట్రేషన్ ఫారం, ప్రయోజనం, అర్హత, ప్రయోజనాలు.
The chief Minister Of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has introduced a new scheme specially for the farmers who have faced crop loss due to natural calamity. Every year in our country due to natural disasters the farmers have to suffer crop losses. In order to solve the problems, the government has launched the AP Free Crop Insurance scheme, Crop Insurance will be provided to the farmers.
Today in this article, we are going to share all the important information regarding YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme 2021 Kharif Status – Jagananna Crop Insurance Pathakam Online Registration, AP Farmer Crop Insurance Scheme Application Form PDF Download, Beneficiary List, Eligibility criteria, AP Farmer Payment/Amount status, Check online application status at official website apagrisnet.gov.in/crop.php.
SSMMS – Sand Booking
- 1 వైయస్ఆర్ ఉచిత పంట బీమా పథకం 2021: YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme List, Latest News Status
- 2 YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
- 3 Objective of the Free Crop Insurance Scheme
- 4 Premium Amount Under YSR Free Insurance Scheme
- 5 Rythu Bharosa Kendras Under AP Free Crop Insurance
- 6 YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Online Registration Process
- 7 AP YSR Crop Insurance Beneficiary Status Check online
- 8 Documents Required for YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
- 9 YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 10 Benefits and Features of YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
- 11 YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme 2021: Jagananna Crop Insurance Pathakam Online Application Form
- 12 FAQ
వైయస్ఆర్ ఉచిత పంట బీమా పథకం 2021: YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme List, Latest News Status
|Latest News Update: AP Farmer Free Crop Insurance Scheme 2021 Beneficiary List & Status|
|Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has credited Rs 1,820.23 crore on Tuesday into the accounts of 15 Lakh farmers under the YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme 2021-22. While reporting with the media at his camp office at Tadepalli, the YS Jagan Reddy has said that a total of 30.52 lakh farmers have been benefitted under this scheme in the past two years.|
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched YSR Crop Insurance Scheme. This scheme will be provided to the farmers for the crop loss of all notified crops due to natural calamities. Around 22 notified crops will be there. Each year the farmers face this trouble and the crop losses lead to not only disappointment but also monetary loss.
This crop Insurance scheme is free of cost. Earlier, the farmers were required to pay the highest premium amount to take the benefits of the YSR Crop Insurance Scheme. Now the farmers have to pay only Re 1 in order to request themselves in this Scheme.
For farmers who have crop loss during Kharif 2020, the government will pay the claim amount. Everyone is not eligible for this scheme. Certain documents are needed according to the eligibility criteria to get all the possible advantages and features of the scheme.
Objective of the Free Crop Insurance Scheme
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme helps the farmers very much and the scheme has been launched for the sake of farmers to offer some help to them. In Andhra Pradesh, the Chief Minister comes with the schemes best possible to help the farmers in their stressful situations.
In this scheme, farmers don’t need to pay any premium amount that causes a financial burden on them. The primary expectation of this scheme is to get straightforwardness in the entire government and take it to another level. The government will also build the Rythu Bharosa Kendra at the village secretariat
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Key
|Scheme Name||YSR free Crop Insurance Scheme|
|Introduced by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide crop insurance scheme|
|Launched on||15th December 2020|
|Number of beneficiaries||9.48 lakh|
|Amount of insurance||Rs 1252 crore|
Premium Amount Under YSR Free Insurance Scheme
On 26 June 2020, the premium amount under AP Free Crop Insurance was paid by the present government of Andhra Pradesh which was pending by the TDP Government. After that, the Kharif season 2019 premium was also paid by the government of Rs 596.26 crore to 5.94 lakh farmers. But now the number of beneficiaries has been increased under the YSR Free Insurance Scheme.
|2016-17||17.79 lakhs farmers|
|2017-18||18.22 lakhs farmers|
|2018-19||24.83 lakhs farmers|
|2019-20||49.50 lakhs farmers|
|2020-21||15.15 lakhs farmers, continuing|
Rythu Bharosa Kendras Under AP Free Crop Insurance
About 10641 Rythu Bharosa Kendra has been established under the YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme by the Andhra Pradesh Government. This provided multiple benefits to the beneficiaries. All the information regarding the crop loss will be displayed at the Rythu Bharosa Kendra along with the Village Secretariat. On 31st December 2020, the details related to the compensation paid by the government will be displayed in Rythu Bharosa Kendras.
- The details regarding to AP Free Crop Insurance will be displayed for the social audit.
- The missing farmers can now enroll themselves through this Rythu Bharosa Kendras.
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Online Registration Process
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister (CM) Jaganmohan Reddy have launched the ‘YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme’ on 15th December 2020 for farmers who have lost their crops during the Kharif 2019-20. A total amount of INR 1,252 Crores was directly transferred to the 9.48 lakh farmer’s account.
The Andhra Pradesh Government Chief Minister has disbursed the compensation of Rs 1,820.23 Crore in the accounts of 15.15 lakh farmers for the Kharif 2020 season.
Eligible Applicants who want to apply for the YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme read the below instruction carefully in order to apply for the application process.
Application procedure of YSR free Crop Insurance Scheme
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of the YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme under the department of agriculture, the government of Andhra Pradesh i.e. apagrisnet.gov.in/crop.php.
Step 2- On the Homepage, click on Apply for YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
Step 3- The application Form page will appear on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details asked (such as your name, email ID, mobile number, address, etc) and upload documents carefully
Step 5- At last click on the Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
By following this above procedure step by step you can apply for YSR free Crop Insurance Scheme.
AP YSR Crop Insurance Beneficiary Status Check online
Step 1- First you need to visit the official portal or directly visit the nearest Rythu Bharosha Kendras RBK.
Step 2- The Beneficiary list will be displayed onboard by the state government.
Step 3- Or otherwise you can click on the link for the beneficiary list on the home page of the official portal or the farmer portal.
Step 4- Now select your district and year and then click on the submit button.
Step 5- Finally, the beneficiary list of your district will appear on your computer screen.
Documents Required for YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Voter ID card
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the eligibility criteria, those who are interested to apply for this scheme must check the eligibility criteria and then only apply for it.
- Applicants applying for the Free Crop Insurance must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicant applying for Free Crop Insurance must be a farmer and he/she have not taken any other insurance for crop in the state.
Benefits and Features of YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
- Andhra Pradesh Government is going to provide Crop Insurance to the farmers through YSR Crop Insurance Scheme.
- The scheme was launched on 15th December 2020.
- In this scheme the crop loss due to the natural disaster will be covered.
- The scheme is free of cost.
- Around 22 notified crops have been cover under the scheme.
- In this schemes farmers don’t have to pay any premium amount.
- The enrollment cost to apply for the scheme is only Rs.1.
- The Andhra Pradesh Government will be paying Rs 1252 crore under this scheme.
- The AP Government will be paying the claim amount by directly crediting into the farmer’s bank account.
- Around 9.48 lakh farmers will get benefited of this scheme.
- The crops that have been lost during the 2020, the claim amount will be pay in the month of May 2021.
- Around 10641 Rythu Bharosa Kendras helps in the implementation of this scheme.
- The AP Free Crop Insurance scheme will cover around 56 lakh hectares of land.
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme 2021: Jagananna Crop Insurance Pathakam Online Application Form
AP Free Crop Insurance Online Registration | Apply for Online YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Online Payment Status | YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Beneficiary List
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme 2021: Jagananna Crop Insurance Pathakam Online Application Form PDF Download- The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister (CM) Mr. Jaganmohan Reddy has launched the scheme specially for farmers. For farmers whose crops were damaged by the natural calamities, the government will pay the compensation to farmers who lose in the Kharif season.
The main inspiration behind developing this scheme is to provide the insurance facility for the farmers and that too in free of cost.
Payment Released Under Free Crop Insurance Scheme
A total amount of Rs 1820.23 crore will be given to the 15.15 lakh farmers for Kharif 2020 and amount Rs 1310 crore in the 11.59 lakh farmers account. The government will provide crop Insurance through this scheme. Check AP e-panta List 2021 or AP e-panta status online.
The Andhra Pradesh government have earlier released the Rs 715 crore insurance in 2018-19 and Rs 1,253 crore for free crop insurance in 2019-20.
Over Rs, 83,000 Crore have been spent by the Andhra Pradesh government on farmers in 23 Months.
Claim Amount Paid Till Now
Andhra Pradesh Government has also paid a crop Insurance premium of Rs 122.61 crore in 2018-19 for Rabi, which was pending by the TDP Government, On 26th June 2020 the premium was paid.
Around Rs, 596.26 crores were paid to the 5.94 lakh farmers and Rs 468 Crore for Kharif 2019 by Andhra Pradesh Government. The number of Farmers Insurance has been increased from 2016 to 2020.
- In 2016-17, 17.79 lakh farmers has insured.
- In 2017-18, 18.22 lakh farmers has insured.
- Then in 2018-19, 24.83 lakh farmers have insured but in 2019-20 the number of farmers enrolled under the crop Insurance Scheme has increased to 49.50 lakh.
- Now In 2020-21, 15.15 Lakh farmers have insured.
To check the beneficiary list online of Kharif season follow the below mention steps.
Visit the official website https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/ who has already registered for the free crop Insurance scheme.
Applicants can also check the beneficiary list by visiting the nearest Rythu Bharosa Kendras (RBKs).
The details of affected crops and compensation details will be shared by the government at RBKs.
In any case, the farmers can file their grievances at RBKs.
If you applied successfully then raise your concern @ Grama Ward Sachivalayams
Through e-Cropping and Geo-Tagging.
By visiting the nearest Rythu Bharosha Kendras.