kalia.odisha.gov.in 2022 list | Kalia yojana online apply 2022 | Kalia.co.in new list 2022 | Kalia.co.in 4th list | Online Kalia yojana list Balasore, Cuttack, Balangir 2022| Download Kalia yojana Beneficiary List | kalia co in online check
Kalia Yojana New List 2022 kalia.co.in online: Check payment status of Odisha Kalia Scheme Beneficiary 1st, 2nd 3rd final list @ kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in. From the official portal, you can download the Kalia Yojana Online List 2022 New Odisha List download. Check Kalia Yojana Phase 1st 2nd 3rd Beneficiary list 2022 from official portal kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in as per District wise, Block/ULB and Gram Panchayat. Beneficiaries must check the New Final List of Kalia Yojana.
Farmers of Odisha who are searching their name under KALIA Yojana List 2022 can now check from the Kalia yojana list portal @kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in. The Odisha Government is providing a number of benefits to the farmers financially or beneficiaries. Now those who come under the eligibility criteria can now check the KALIA Final Beneficiary list. In this article, you will get to know all the latest updates on Odisha KALIA Yojana 2022 Beneficiary List. Read the complete article till the end to know the complete details.
KALIA Scheme Latest Update
Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik has released the COVID assistance of Rs 386 crore in the bank accounts of 18 lakh landless farmers who have registered under the KALIA Scheme. For people with economically and socially weaker sections of Odisha state, the CM Patnaik has announced to help with Rs 1690.46 crore. The candidates can check the payment status and more information about e-KYC Aadhar Verification has been discussed below.
ଓଡିଆର ମୁଖ୍ୟମନ୍ତ୍ରୀ ନବୀନ ପଟ୍ଟନାୟକ 18 ଲକ୍ଷ ଭୂମିହୀନ ଚାଷୀଙ୍କ ବ୍ୟାଙ୍କ ଆକାଉଣ୍ଟରେ 386 କୋଟି ଟଙ୍କା ସହାୟତା ପ୍ରଦାନ କରିଛନ୍ତି। ଓଡିଶା ରାଜ୍ୟର ଅର୍ଥନ ତିକ ଏବଂ ସାମାଜିକ ଦୃଷ୍ଟିରୁ ଦୁର୍ବଳ ଥିବା ଲୋକଙ୍କ ପାଇଁ ସିଏମ୍ ପଟ୍ଟନାୟକ 1690.46 କୋଟି ଟଙ୍କା ସାହାଯ୍ୟ କରିବାକୁ ଘୋଷଣା କରିଛନ୍ତି। ପ୍ରାର୍ଥୀମାନେ ଦେୟ ସ୍ଥିତି ଯାଞ୍ଚ କରିପାରିବେ ଏବଂ ଇ-KYC ଆଧାର ଯାଞ୍ଚ ବିଷୟରେ ଅଧିକ ସୂଚନା ପାଇଁ ନିମ୍ନରେ ଆଲୋଚନା କରାଯାଇଛି |
Odisha Kalia Yojana 2022 Details
|Name of the Scheme||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt. Scheme|
|Scheme Introduced by||Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik, Government of Odisha|
|Launched Date of Scheme||21st December 2018|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, cultivators, croppers, and landless agriculture laborers|
|Benefits||Financial Assistance to Farmers from Rs 10,000/- per Annum to Rs 4000/-|
|Article on||KALIA Yojana Final List|
Odisha Govt. has introduced the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme. Govt. of Odisha has launched this scheme specially for the landless laborers, farmers, cultivators, and croppers. Following benefits will be provided under this scheme.
- The main inititative behind this scheme is to provide financial help to the small and marginal farmers by providing them Rs. 25000 per family five seasons in order to help them to purchase the seeds, pesticides, fertilizers, and invest on other agriculture work.
- For agriculture activities like mini layer unit, small goat rearing unit, fishery kits for fishermen, bee-keeping , mushroom cultivation, duckery units and more, for this govt. will give Rs. 12500 to landless agricultural household.
- Landless agriculture labourers or Vulnerable cultivators will get Rs. 10000 per family per year.
- Over Rs. 2 lakh Life Insurance whose age is over 18 to 50 years will be given at a nominal rate of Rs. 330 from which Rs. 165 will be paid by the Odisha govt.
- Over Rs. 2 lakh for Personal accident at a nominal rate of Rs. 12 from which Rs. 6 will be paid by the Odisha govt.
- At 0% interest rate crop loan of Rs. 50000 will be provided to the farmers.
KALIA Yojana List (3rd Phase) @ kalia.co.in Karj Mafi
Individuals who have already applied for the KALIA Yojana Scheme. It is important to note that the government has released the final list of beneficiaries, which is now available for public viewing. The list has been divided into three phases, namely the 1st phase beneficiary list, 2nd list, and 3rd and final list. The second list of beneficiaries has already been identified, and the final list is now available online.
Interested individuals can check their names on the online list to determine if they are among the beneficiaries. Those who are listed on this final list will be eligible to receive financial assistance ranging from INR10,000 to 40,000 on an annual basis, along with other benefits such as insurance coverage and other necessary benefits.
The KALIA Yojana Scheme was initiated in 2018, but it was later discovered that there were numerous beneficiaries who were illegally availing of the benefits. In response to this situation, the government has now implemented stringent guidelines to deal with such individuals. Additionally, the government has ordered ineligible beneficiaries who received benefits under the Scheme to refund the amount availed by them. As such, 50,000 ineligible KALIA Yojana beneficiaries have been instructed to return the funds they had received.
Money Invested On Yojana So Far
Govt. of Odisha main advantage of Krushak assistance for livelihood and income argumentation (KALIA) scheme from which small, marginal agricultural families will be provided with Financial support. In KALIA Scheme implementation of Rs. 6690.86 crores have been invested so far in the year 2018-19, 2019-20, and 2020-21. This information has been released by the agriculture and farmers Empowerment Minister Arun Sahoo in the assembly of Odisha.
In the last 3 years due to this Financial support, a total of 104.60 lakh small, marginal and landless farmers have been benefited. In the year 2018-19, 2019-20 51.05 lakh landless families got benefit due to this scheme.
In 2018-19 Rs. 2175.66 crores and in 2019-20 Rs. 3243.01 crores have been spent by the Odisha Govt. In the year 2020-21, Rs. 1272.19 crores have been spent for over 53.55 lakh landless agriculture families under this KALIA Scheme.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Installment 2022
Odisha Cheif Minister Naveen Patnaik has transferred the Financial assistance to the farmers who have registered in KALIA Scheme. The Government has transferred the amount on the occasion of Akshaya Tritiya and Krushak Divas. The amount will be transferred by Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) method. If you are an eligible candidate then check the payment status from the official website.
Odisha Kalia Yojana 2022 Financial Asistance
The Odisha Government on 12th February 2021 has transferred approx Rs 1272 crore into the beneficiary accounts. Approx 53 Lakh farmers have got the benefit of this Kalia Yojana 2021 Installment. By February 2021 each farmer of Odisha will get Rs 2000 into their bank accounts. The amount of Rs 1272 will get transferred through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) Method. The farmers of Odisha can now check whether they have received their installments by visiting the official web portal or you can also check from this article, we have provided the direct link to check the list below.
Rs 386 Crores Deposited in Odisha Farmers account
The main motive behind launching this KALIA Yojana is to provide Financial assistance to the Odisha farmers. Along with the Financial support, many more benefits will also provide to the farmers of Odisha State. The Odisha Government has deposited Rs 386 crores into 18 lakh farmers as a COVID Assistance. Only those who have registered under the Kalia Yojana Scheme will get this benefit. An amount of Rs 1000 will be given to the landless farmers.
KALIA Yojana Budget 2022
The Odisha government has sanctioned Rs 5115 crore rupees to 43 Lakh beneficiaries when this scheme/yojana has introduced. The government of Odisha has passed a budget of Rs. 3195 Crore for the year 2022. The government will distribute Rs. 10000 per annum to individual beneficiaries. Th
The Odisha State Government will distribute Rs. 4000 and rest Rs. 6000 will be given by the Central Government under PM Kisan Yojana. You have to apply for both schemes separately. If you have registered on Kalia Yojana you will also get the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana.
Objective of KALIA Yojana Beneficiary List 2022
Under the KALIA Scheme, the following benefits will be given to the Odisha farmers, check below:-
- In this scheme , the Odisha government will provide the loans to the farmers, in order to support and help the farmers family so that they can liove the life happily.
- The main motive behind this KALIA Yojana is to remove poverty from our country by providing the Financial assistance to Farmers, marginal farmers and landless farmers/ labours.
- The most importantly thus scheme has been introduced to increase the agriculture development in Odisha state.
- In order to increases the Farmers income.
- The Govt. aim is to help 92% farmers and lanless farmers.
- This will help in agricultural productivity in farming sector.
- This scheme will help the weak farmer families.
- Through this yojana farmers will get Interest Free Farming Loans.
- This scheme will be more beneficial to the people of SC /ST caste.
- The government will also assist farmers to buy seeds, fertilizers, pesticides etc.
- Farmers will also get the Life Insurance.
Features of KALIA Yojana List
- This yojana will provide Rs. 10,000 per family per year to the landless farmers .
- Citizens of Odisha between 18 to 50 age will get the personal accident cover of Rs.2 lakh at thr rate of Rs. 12 Lakh in case if they have savings account.
- Small and marginal farmers will get Financial Assistance of Rs. 25,000 per family in five sessions by the Odisha Government.
- The beneficiary farmer will get the crop loan of Rs. 50,000 at 0% interest rate, which will help in reducing the personal family problems.
Five Benefits of KALIA Yojana
Govt. of Odisha will provide Rs. 25,000 per family in order to purchase the seeds, pesticides, fertilizers, and other agriculture investments. This yojana will get implemented from Rabi Season 2018-19. The amount will be received in five installments.
Support in Living
Amount of Rs. 12,500 will be given to the landless agricultural families for agriculture and other activities like Goat rearing unit, Fish kit for the fishermen, duck units, beekeeping, mini layer unit, cultivation of mushrooms, and many more. This scheme will be mainly beneficial to the SC/ST caste.
Vulnerable Agricultural Household
An amount of Rs. 10,000 per family will be given for vulnerable cultivators, landless agriculture farmers, people of old age, suffering from any disease or any kind of disability.
Life Insurance For Landless Agricultural Laborers And Farmers
- Odisha citizen having savings account between 18 to 50 years will get the Life Insurance of Rs. 2,00,000 at nominal premium of Rs. 330, from which Rs. 165 will be paid by the Odisha Govt.
- Citizen having savings account with age between 18 to 50 years will get the personal accident of Rs. 2,00,000 at annual premium of Rs. 12, from which Rs. 6 will be paid by the KOdisha Govt.
Free Crop Loan with 0% Interest
At 0 % interest crop loans up to Rs. 50,000 will be given to the vulnerable landless laborers, sharecroppers, tenant farmers, and families with agriculture backgrounds identified by the Gram Panchayat. The initiative behind this is to grow agriculture.
Odisha Kalia Scheme Beneficiary List District Wise
The new beneficiary is adding day by day in this Kalia Yojana 2022. Many of them have not completed the E-KYC information. For updating the e-KYC details you need to visit the official web portal and fill the Aadhasr card number and verify it. Check the declaration box.
In this way, you will complete the Kalia Yojana e-KYC details easily. In case if you fail to update the E-KYC details then your application process will not be valid. The Odisha Govt. will not make the Financial assistance through DBT to your family, so make sure you have complete the KYC in proper time.
This people are not eligible for Kalia Yojana
Following people cannot apply for the Kalia yojana, check below:-
- Large/ Medium farmers
- Income taxpayer
- People who are registered professionally with professional bodies.
- Non- resident of Odisha state.
- If beneficiary is expired
- If you belongs to the urban local body.
- If you are a pension holder.
- If your spouse is an employee under G, CG or PSU.
- If you are present/ state minister/ Zila parishad/ former central minister.
Eligibility Criteria of KALIA Yojana List
If you want to apply for this scheme then check the eligibility criteria, below we have provided the Kalia Yojana Eligibility criteria
- The applicants applying for this scheme must be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- The candidate must belong to the BPL Ration Card category.
- The applicant must have bank account ( compulsory).
- If applicant comes under marginal por small category then they are eligible for this scheme.
- If an applicant is doing Central Government or State Government jobs then they cannot apply for this scheme.
- Farmer who comes under the tax payment structure is not eligible for this Kalia Scheme.
Documents Required for applying for KALIA Yojana
- Address proof
- Proof of identity
- Agricultural land papers
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Domicile Certificate
Kalia Yojana Refund Application Procedure
- Visit the official web portal of Kailai Yojana.
- Home page will open on the screen.
- Now here from ” FORM Section ” you need to click on the ” Refund Application“.
- On next page Form will appear on the screen.
- Download the form and take a print out of it.
- Now, carefully enter the details asked in the form and submit ity to the concerned department.
KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List 2022 District & Village Wise
Follow the below-given steps to check the KALIA Scheme beneficiary list.
- Visit the Official Kalia Yojana Official web portal.
- Now click on the “Beneficiary list” from the top menu bar.
- After that a new page will appear on the screen, select your district name.
- Now select the Block/ULB and then GP.
- After that, click on “ View” option and you can take the PDF Link.
- Click on the PDF link and enter captcha code.
- Click on ” Submit” to open the PDF and PDF will appear on the screen.
- Now carefully check your KALIA ID, village name, gender, hather/husband name in order to confirm your name in the beneficiary list.
How to check eKYC in Kalia Yojana 2022?
To make the payment procedure more secure and accurate the Odisha Govt. now using Aadhar Payment Bridge System (APBS). Each beneficiary’s aadhaar seeding is compulsory. Below we have discussed the procedure to check the KALIA Farmer eKYC.
- The farmers have to visit the Official website of KALIA Portal.
- After that, you will see the option of Complete your e-KYC.
- Click on that and read the intructions carefully.
- Now enter your Aadhaar card Number and click on the Verify option.
- Fill the Aadhar Card details carefully without making any mistake otherwise your form will get rejected.
- If your mobile number is not linked to the Aadhaar card then it is compulsory to link it as soon as possible.
- At last, after completing the KALIA eKYC Form , click on the declaration option.
- By following this steps you will complete your eKYC details.
Process for Grievance Application in Kalia Yojana 2022
- Visit the KALIA Yojana Official Webiste.
- Home page will appear on the screen,from top corner right-hand side select the “Online Grievance Application Form “
- On new page instructions is given , read them carefully and click on “Proceed”.
- Now a question will appear on your screen ” Do you want to file Grievance?” having two optipons whether ” Yes or No”.
- Click on “Yes” option and enter the Aadhar card number.
- Now click on the Show option to see the grievance application form.
- Here you need to fill the Grievance application form with required details asked.
- Now, click on the “Submit” button.
- Token number will appear on the screen, note down for future use.
How to Check KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Status 2022?
- To check the KALIA Yojana Grievance application status, visit the official website.
- Home page will appear on the screen,from top corner right-hand side select ” Online Grievance Application Form“.
- Now click on the ” Track your application” option from top right corner.
- Now on the new page enter the Token Number.
- At last click on the “Show option” and your Grievance apllication status will display on the screen.
How to check Kalia.co.in 1st 2nd 3rd Final List 2022 Online?
The Odisha Govt. is helping the small farmers through this KALIA Yojana. To check the Kalia Yojana New List Status 2022 Online there are multiple ways, you can also check on Kalia.co.in. Follow the easy steps mention below to check the Kalia beneficiary list online.
- Visit the official portal of odisha government.
- Now on homepage click on the Beneficiary List.
- Now, fill the required details asked like District, Block and GP.
- After completing the information, click on the view option.
- Beneficiary list will appear on the screen.
- Now carefully check your name is present or not, if not then wait for the another list to announced.
Kalia Yojana Money Transfer list 3rd Phase Beneficiary List Pdf Download
The CM of Odisha has introduced the KALIA Scheme to help the farmers, landless agriculture laborers, croppers, cultivators. Check Money Transfer Beneficiary List details from the below information.
- Farmers will get Rs. 50,000 crop loan at zero percent interest rate.
- Personal accident cover of Rs.2 lakh at Nominal rate ( in thst govt. will pay Rs.6) for those whose age is over 18 years to 50 years and having savings account.
- Life Insurance of Rs. 2 Lakh at Rs.330 (in thst Odisha Govt. will pay Rs.165)
For more update
kalia co in (Conclusion)
kalia.co.in 4th list services and all other information available in this article. Benefits of this portal, important required documents, registration process and kalia beneficiary list process etc. If you have any issue about this website you can contact on helpline number which is available on kalia. co. in portal.
FAQ about Kalia Yojana
Around 50 Lakh farmer’s families will be covered under the KALIA Scheme. Financial support will be given to all the beneficiaries time by time.
KALIA Yojana is a scheme for the farmers or landless laborers or small/marginal farmers to support them financially by the government of Odisha.
Kalia Scheme helpline number is 1800-572-1122.
Yes, you will need the agricultural land papers to apply for this scheme as proof.
1. visit the official web portal.
2. On home at the right-hand side click on the “Online Grievance Application Link”.
3. Now click on the ” Track Application Link”.
4. Token number will be provided to you.
5. At last go to the “show option” and check your ” Grievance Application Status“