YSR Aarogyasri Card Registration | Andhra Pradesh YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Online Card Status | YSR Aarogyasri Hospitals List | Beneficiary List of AP Aarogyasri Card | YSR Aarogyasri Status | YSR Aarogyasri Login
The Government of Andhra Pradesh have launched the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme in 2007 in order to develop the financial funds for the poor people. The funds are given to those peoples who are not able to pay the medical bills of their surgeries or any other treatment.
The Govt. have introduced the Aarogyasri Card, which is given to the poor people of the state to take any medical treatment. This card will help them to take the health services from the hospitals. The Jagan Mohan Reddy has come with this wonderful scheme for the poor people which will help them to take medical treatment.
YSR Aarogyasri Yojana is a Health benefit scheme mainly launched for those who are not able to take the medical services. It is a type of health insurance card which provides the financial protection to health care, provided by the state govt.
In this article we have share all the important information regarding the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme. Below you will know the eligibility criteria , how to apply for the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme, Online application process. You can also check the Aarogyasri Card Status online by visiting the official website.
To know all this complete information read the article till end. We have updates all the information of YSR Aarogyasri card and how poor people can take advantage of this scheme.
- 1 Short Information on వైయస్ఆర్ ఆరోగ్యశ్రీ ఆరోగ్య Scheme
- 2 డాక్టర్ వైయస్ఆర్ ఆరోగ్యశ్రీ ఆరోగ్య పథకం 2022 : Latest Status News Update
- 3 About Dr YSR Aarogyasri Health Scheme
- 4 What is Aarogyasri Card ?
- 5 Objective of YSR Aarogyasri Health Card
- 6 YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Extended to More Districts
- 7 Update Version of Aarogyasri Health Scheme
- 8 YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Budget Discussion
- 9 Changes Made Under The YSR Aarogyasari Scheme
- 10 Eligibility Criteria For Aarogyasri Health Card Scheme
- 11 Documents Required For AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
- 12 Disease/Treatment Included in YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
- 13 Disease/Treatment Not included in YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
- 14 Dr.YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust Hospital List
- 15 How To Check YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Status
- 16 YSR Aarogyasri Card Online Registration Process
- 17 How To View Bed Occupancy
- 18 Process For Login On The Aarogyasri Portal
- 19 Procedure to check the Employee Application Status
- 20 How To View PHCs in Aarogyasri Portal
- 21 Process to View HMFW Integrated Dashboard
- 22 Process to check the Private Hospital in Aarogyasri Scheme Portal
- 23 Procedure to Delete/Edit/Add Member in Aarogyasari Health Card
- 24 YSR Aarogyasri (Conclusion)
- 25 FAQ
Short Information on వైయస్ఆర్ ఆరోగ్యశ్రీ ఆరోగ్య Scheme
Apply Online for Dr YSR Aarogyasri Health Scheme 2022 – In this article you will get all the information related to the Aarogyasri Card Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility criteria, Disease List, Amount Status, Beneficiary list. You can also check Online Application Status at official website ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in, navasakam2.apcfss.in . డాక్టర్ వైయస్ఆర్ ఆరోగ్యశ్రీ ఆరోగ్య పథకం ఆన్లైన్ దరఖాస్తు, రిజిస్ట్రేషన్ ఫారం, ప్రయోజనం, అర్హత, ప్రయోజనాలు.
డాక్టర్ వైయస్ఆర్ ఆరోగ్యశ్రీ ఆరోగ్య పథకం 2022 : Latest Status News Update
- All Government hospitals and private hospitals linked to the Aarogyasri network are giving the coronavirus vaccination in Andhra Pradesh State.
- Those who are above 60 years are advised to carry Aadhar card or any other identity proof with them. And people between 45 to 59 years old with comorbidities should have a doctor’s endorsement.
- People those who don’t have identity cards can produce the blood test reports, doctor’s prescription or other documents.
About Dr YSR Aarogyasri Health Scheme
AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme was started by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy. The scheme was launched to provide the health benefits and financial aid to the BPL Category families. The scheme was started in 2017 and since then the govt. is providing funds to all the poor people belonging to the below poverty line.
Under YSR Aarogyasri Yojana, financial support is given by the Andhra Pradesh govt. to those families whose annual income is less than Rs. 5 lakh and those having agricultural land less than 12 acres. Not only this, the couple who jointly own less than 35 acres of agriculture land and they don’t have their own property will get the benefit of Aarogyasri Scheme.
And major benefit of this scheme is that, it has cashless treatment scheme in most of the govt. hospitals of AP State. Many people got benefited through this scheme specially poor people belonging to the poverty line.
What is Aarogyasri Card ?
Aarogyasri Card is basically a health card which is specially launched for the unprivileged or poor families of Andhra Pradesh, those who don’t have any support for their medical treatment. Such people will get the medical treatment in free, they don’t need to pay a single penny. The treatment will be done in proper manner and it will be a cashless treatment,
Because of this Scheme , the Andhra Pradesh natives will also get the help in any emergency. This medical process was started by the health camps, which was organized by the PHCs and NHW.
More Than 1 lakh Corona Patients Received Aarogyasri Scheme Benefit
Under YSR Aarogyasri Cashless Scheme the poor people gets the cashless medical treatment. Under YSR Aarogyasri Scheme if the patient bill is more than Rs. 1000 then all people who have Aarogyasri card can take a Free health care services. Till date around 1 lakh corona patients have got benefited through this scheme.
- This year Andhra Pradesh govt. has spent Rs. 309 crore to provide health care benefits to 19033 corona patients. In some cases, the Andhra Pradesh Govt. have paid the medical bills.
- Andhra Pradesh is the First state in the country who have provided the coronavirus treatment in the Govt. healthcare system.
- Till now many people have receive the free treatment in different private hospitals through YSR Aarogyasri Scheme.
🔶 Also Read: YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
Objective of YSR Aarogyasri Health Card
The main objective for launching the YSR Aarogyasri Card scheme is given below, check the list to know the complete detail about the scheme.
- Through this scheme the poor people will get the free services in the hospital.
- Aarogyasri Card will help in any catastrophic health expenses and economical support.
- Self-reimbursement service is also provided in this scheme.
- The Health insurance is provided to both Rural and Urban areas of Andhra Pradesh state.
This are the main objective of Aarogyasri Health Card Scheme, to know more benefits and eligibility criteria read the article completely.
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Aarogyasri Health Scheme|
|Introduced By||YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Introduced For||BPL Families of State|
|Benefits||Cashless Health Treatment|
|Department Name||Health, Medical, and Family Welfare Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Scheme|
Features of YSR Aarogyasri Card Scheme
The main advantage of launching the YSR Aarogyasri Card status is given below check it.
- Under this scheme Health support will be provided to all eligible beneficiaries.
- The beneficiary will get 24 hour helpline facility.
- All eligible beneficiary will get benefit of free health treatment.
- This scheme is a Funded scheme introduced by the state govt.
- Eligible candidates will get the medical care by the hospital staff.
YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Extended to More Districts
The Chief Minister Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy who have launched the YSR Aarogyasri scheme in Andhra Pradesh. In this scheme, if patients medical expenses is more than Rs. 1000 then the cost of treatment will be paid by the Andhra Pradesh Govt.
But now the government has decided to extend the scheme. Because previously YSR Aarogyasari Scheme was operated in only 7 districts of Andhra Pradesh. Now the remaining districts like East Godavari, Nellore, Srikakulam, Krishna, Chittoor and Anantapur will come under this scheme.
Under YSR Aarogyasri Scheme around 1500 diseases have been covered and now 234 more diseases are added to the scheme which will cover around 2200 diseases .
Update Version of Aarogyasri Health Scheme
In 2017 the Aarogyasri Health Scheme was launched by the Andhra Pradesh CM. But the present CM of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has released an updated version of the YSR Aarogyasri scheme in 2020.
In updated version of scheme, the AP Govt. has added many various new diseases which will be treated under the scheme. This initial step was taken to help more poor people who can’t afford the medical treatment bills. The new updated YSR Aarogyasri Scheme was launched on 3 rd January 2020.
YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Budget Discussion
Andhra Pradesh Finance Minister Shri B Rajendranath Reddy announced the Aarogyasri Budget in the state Assembly held on Tuesday 16th June 2020 at Velagapudi. Around Rs. 2,24,789.18 crore budget has been assign for the various welfare schemes. The main highlight of the budget is for the upcoming financial year 2020-21.Around 21 welfare schemes runs by the AP Govt. on the name of Late YS Rajasekhara Reddy and YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. The Andhra Pradesh Govt. have assign fund of Rs. 11,419 crores will be released for the health sector in coming years.
Changes Made Under The YSR Aarogyasari Scheme
The updated version of YSR Aarogyasari Scheme was launched recently in 2020. The most important change has been made in the Latest YSR Aarogyasari Scheme. Now the beneficiaries can visit to the hospital to avail the benefit of the scheme.
Now the beneficiary can take the benfit of the scheme in the govt. hospitals of Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru. In latest version of scheme, those patients who have their medical bills more than Rs. 1000. Then the govt. will pay medical bill of the beneficiary .
Updated YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022
As we all know that the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh have launched this wonderful scheme to help the poor people of the state. Now a new updated version of the YSR Aarogyasari Scheme by the current Chief Minister Mr YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. Now there are many changes in the scheme like many new diseases is added so, that it will help in smooth functioning of scheme. The New Revamp scheme has launched on 3rd January 20202 at 10 a.m.
Jagan Mohan Reddy have taken this wonderful step for all the poor people who are not able to take the treatment due to the financial problem. Keeping all the problems in highlight they have made several changes so that people can take benefit of scheme properly.
🔶 Also Read: AP YSR RYTHU Bharosa Scheme
Eligibility Criteria For Aarogyasri Health Card Scheme
- The Candidate should have less than 35 acres of land including wet and dry.
- In case if applicants have more than one car or vehicle , can not apply for this health scheme.
- Families who are paying the income tax up to Rs. 5 lakh are also eligible for applying.
- Applicants must have families who pays the municipal property tax for less than 3000 sq.ft.
- The applicant can be a private employee or govt. employee.
- Those families who are filling income tax up to Rs. 5,00,000 can also apply for this scheme.
- Part-time employees, outsourcing, contract, and sanitation workers having annual salary of over Rs. 5 lakh are also eligible to apply for this scheme.
Documents Required For AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Discharge papers from hospital
- Bank account holder details
- Treatment documents
- Address proof
Disease/Treatment Included in YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
Here we provided the list of the procedure included in the Aarogyasri Card so that you can verify the details:
|Critical Care||Critical Care General Surgery|
|ENT Surgery||General Medicine|
|radiation Oncology||Gastro Enterology|
|Prostheses||radiation Oncology Plastic Surgery|
|Poly Trauma||surgical Oncology|
|Paediatrics Surgeries||Gyn and Obs|
Disease/Treatment Not included in YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
These are the services, which are not provided under the Aarogysari Card, the list is mentioned in the below table:
|leprosy||Knee Replacement surgeries|
|cardiac and Liver Transplantation||Gamma Knife procedures in neurosurgery|
|Assisted devices for cardiac failures||Medical Treatment related to bone marrow|
Dr.YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust Hospital List
There are many hospitals which are empaneled under YSR Aarogyasri Healthcare Trust. This hospitals offers the cashless treatments to the eligible beneficiaries at the time of any emergency. Below is the list of hospitals which offer treatment under YSR Aarogyasri Scheme.
|Aditya MultiCare Hospital||Visakhapatnam|
|Amrutha Heart Hospital||Prakasam|
|Apollo Drdo Hospitals||Ranga Reddy|
|Chandra Mohan’s Nursing Home||Chittoor|
|Dr YSR Memorial Hospitals||Anantapur|
|Gowri Gopal Hospitals Pvt Ltd||Kurnool|
|Indur Cancer Hospital||Nizamabad|
|Kamineni Institute Of Medical Sciences||Nalgonda|
|M N Hospital||Guntur|
|Narayana Medical College Hospital||Nellore|
|Pushpagiri Eye Hospital||Vizianagaram|
|Pushpagiri Eye Institute||Hyderabad|
|Raju Neuro And Multispeciality Hospital Private Limited||East Godavari|
|Sentini Hospitals Private Limited||Krishna|
|Shree Balaji Multi Speciality Hospital||Medak|
|Sri Ram Kidney Infertility And Laparoscopic Centre||Khammam|
|Sushruta Cancer Hospital||Karimnagar|
|Susrutha Peoples Hospital||Mahabubnagar|
How To Check YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Status
To check the YSR Aarogyasri Card Status, follow the below simple steps.
- Visit the Official Website of the Department of Health, Medical and Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh.
- Official homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the “EHS” option from the menu.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Here you have to scroll down the page and click on the “Health Card Status” link.
- Now choose one of your “Employee ID” or ” Pensioner ID” at the given location and enter the ID.
- Next click on the “Search” option.
- By following this procedure you will see the Aarogyasri Card status on your screen.
www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in Health Card Application Download
The Andhra Pradesh State Govt. have issue a new Aarogyasri Card for people of AP. Applicants applying for this scheme gets approved by the STO/APPPO Office. You will receive a message on your registered mobile no. regarding the approval of application form. When your Health Card gets ready, you will receive a notification on your mobile phone.
Those applicants who have applied for the Aarogyasri Scheme Card application form can check on the official website of Health, Medical and Family Welfare. By clicking on the EHS option you can check the Health Card status link by entering the Employee ID or Pensioners ID.
YSR Aarogyasri Card Online Registration Process
Aarogyasri Scheme is launched for the poor people belonging to the below poverty line. List of 533 (144 medical and 389 surgical) such process is identified under the YSR Aarogyasri scheme. This scheme enables all BPL Families to get cashless treatment for medical issues.
YSR Aarogyasri Card Online Procedure
- For Online Procedure for Aarogyasri Online Card you need to visit the official website of Gramaward Sachivalyam.
- Click on the Aarogyasri Dashboard.
- Now login to the portal and click on the Aarogyasri Registration.
- After that you will be redirected to new page.
- Now enter name of beneficiary, Mobile No. and Aadhar Card No.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- After the submission, a new enrollment form will appear on the screen.
- Next, click on “Get Card“
- Form will open, in that you have to fill the family and address details.
- In Family details, fill the details of each family member, relationship with them, D.O.B, Aadhar card No. ,Age.
- At Address column select the Mandal, District, Village, Enter Door No. and Pincode.
- Next upload the family photograph and fill the employment details of the family member.
- Now enter Family Income details.
- Add the details of the Landholdings by family (Dry land /Wet Land)
- Enter the Property Tax details.
- Fill the No. of cars owned by the family.
- Next, tick on the declaration form .
- Click on the “Submit” option.
- Now, after the submission of the form, reference ID will appear on screen.
- Note doen the reference ID No. for future use.
YSR Aarogyasri Card Offline Procedure
If you want to apply YSR Aarogyasri Card in Offline mode, then the beneficiary have to visit the Navasakam Official site. From this article you can download the application form and take printout of it. After taking the print out, fill the application form with all required details asked.
Affix attested documents along with the application form. Once you fill the application form, check it again whether the details enter are correct or not. After that you need to submit to the concerned authority. After the submission of application form offline, candidate must wait for the verification process.
Once the verification procedure is done, the beneficiary will receive the Health Card. And then the beneficiary can use the Health card for medical treatment.
For Offline Form Submission of YSR Aarogyasri Health card applicants have to visit the following concerned authority:
- Vaidya Mitra counters at Primary Health Care (PHC)
- Referral from Certified Medical Compliance Officer (CMCO)
- Direct registration at an NWH via referrals
- Health Camp organized by the PHCs or Network Hospital (NWH)
How To View Bed Occupancy
- First of all, visit the official website of the Aarogyasri scheme
- Home page will open before your screen
- Now, click on the Hospitals tab
- Next, click on Bed Occupancy
- You will be redirected to the new page
- On new page you have to enter the following details:-
- Hospital name
- Hospital type
- After that, you click on get information
- Bed occupancy details will be on your screen
Process For Login On The Aarogyasri Portal
- Visit the official website of the aarogyasri scheme.
- On homepage, click on the Sign in option.
- You will be redirected to the new page.
- Enter your username and password.
- Next, click on the Login option.
- In this way you can login to the official portal.
Procedure to check the Employee Application Status
To check the YSR Aarogyasri Employee Application Status follow the below basic steps:
- Candidate have to visit the official Aarogyasri portal.
- Here you will find the EHS Option on the homepage.
- Click on the EHS tab and you will be redirected to the new page.
- Now, choose the Employee Enrollment Status.
- Fill the required details asked on the new page.
- Name of the Employee
- Date Of Birth
- Select name of the Department , from the drop down list
- Choose the DDO
Finally, click on the search option and details will be display on the screen.
How To Check YSR Aarogyasri Pensioner Medical Reimbursement Status
To check the Pensioner medical Reimbursement status, you have to follow the below-given steps:
- Visit to the official portal of www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in
- Homepage will gets open before you.
- Here you need to select the EHS option.
- You will be redirected to the new page.
- To check the Medical Status of Pensioner, click on the Pensioner Medical Reimbursement status.
- New page will gets open.
- Now you need to choose the mode of medical Reimbursement (Online or offline)
- Enter the Trust No. and DME No. and click on the search option.
Procedure To Check YSR Aarogyasri Employee Medical Reimbursement Status
In order to check the Employee Medical Reimbursement Status, check the below status:
- Visit the official website of the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
- Homepage will gets open before.
- Click on the EHS option and you will be redirected to new page.
- Now select the option Employee Medical Reimbursement Status– Online or Offline,
- New page will be displayed on your screen, fill the details given below :-
- choose the mode of medical reimbursement
- Enter the trust name, and DHM no.
- Next, Click to the search option.
How To View PHCs in Aarogyasri Portal
- Visit the official website of the Aarogyasri scheme
- Official homepage of Aarogyasri scheme open on the screen.
- Click on the Hospital Tab.
- Now you need to click on the PHCs.
- A new page will opens, where you have to enter the following details:-
- Location of the PHC/AH/CHC/GH/Gov. Dis
- Name of Mithra
- Contact number
- PHC/CHC/DIST HOSP/AREA HOSP
- After that, click on the search button.
- Information related to the PHCs will display on your screen.
Process to View HMFW Integrated Dashboard
- Visit the Aarogyasri scheme official website
- Home page will open before you.
- Now, you need to click on HMFW Integrated Dashboard
- You will be redirected to the new page.
- Now enter your username and password.
- Next, you need to click on the login option.
- HMFW Integrated dashboard will appears on your screen.
Process to check the Private Hospital in Aarogyasri Scheme Portal
- First of all, visit the official website of aarogyasri scheme
- Home page will open before your screen.
- Now you have to click on the Hospitals tab
- After that, click on Private Hospitals option.
- Now you will be redirected to the new page, here you have to fill the following details:
- CUG Number
- Hospital Speciality
- MEDCO name
- MEDCO Contact Number
- Next click on the search button.
- You will see the List of private hospitals on your computer screen.
View Government Hospital
- Visit the official website of the Aarogyasri scheme
- Aarogyasri official home page will open on your screen.
- Now, click on the Hospitals tab option.
- Next, you need to click on Government Hospitals option.
- After that you will be redirected to the new page, here you need to enter the following details :
- CUG Number
- Hospital Speciality
- MEDCO name
- MEDCO Contact Number
- Now click on the search option.
- You will see the List of government hospitals on your screen.
Procedure to Delete/Edit/Add Member in Aarogyasari Health Card
- First of all, visit the official portal of Navasakam Portal or Gram Ward Sachivalyam.
- On the homepage, click on the “Login” option.
- Next, login to the portal and click on the “Online Application Form for “Add/Edit/Delete Member“.
- Now, enter all the required information asked in the application form.
- Upload all the necessary documents with the application form.
- Click on the “Submit” button and take a print out for future use.
YSR Aarogyasri Health Scheme COVID-19 Coverage
The Andhra Pradesh Government includes some benefits for the Covid-19 patients and below e have given the list of services covers under this package.
|Medical Management of Acute Respiratory Failure (Without Ventilator)||Medical Management of ARDS with DIC (Blood & Blood Products) (D65)|
|Medical Management of Confirmed of COVID – 19 with Comorbidities – HTN, DM, COPD, HIV, Chr. Liver Disease, Chr. Renal Disease||Medical Management of Acute Respiratory Failure (With Ventilator)|
|Medical Management of ARDS with Multi-Organ failure||Medical Management of Acute Severe Asthma With Acute Respiratory Failure|
|Medical Management of COPD with Respiratory Failure (Infective Exacerbation)||Medical Management of ARDS with DIC (Blood & Blood Products) (D65) in Pediatrics|
|Medical Management of Acute Bronchitis with Pneumonia and Respiratory Failure||Medical Management of Pneumonias|
|Medical Management of ARDS||Intensive care management of Septic Shock|
|Medical Management of Confirmed COVID – 19 (Stable)||Medical Management Of ARDS with multi-organ Failure in Pediatrics|
For more update
YSR Aarogyasri (Conclusion)
Aarogyasri card download services and all other information available in this article. Benefits of this portal, important required documents, registration process and dr ysr aarogyasri process etc. If you have any issue about this website you can contact on helpline number which is available on www.ysraarogyasriap.gov.in login this link.
Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Scheme is a very Unique scheme implemented by the State Govt. of Aandhra Pradesh by DDr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust. This scheme provides the financial support to the BPL Families to take the Cashless medical treatment
The scheme provides up to 5 lakhs for each family per year.
All BPL Families who are identified by the BPL Ration card issued by the Civil Supplies Department are eligible under this scheme. All those whoes name and photo appear on the haelth card/ BPL ration card and suffering from disease are eligible to take treatment under this scheme.
For downloading the Aarogyasri App, open the play store app and search Aarogyasri App and click on the Intall button.
No, as per the Govt. official notification candidates no need to pay any premium amount.
The AP Govt. has started a Health Card service for the poor people belonging to the below poverty line. In new updates scheme they have included the hospitals where the beneficiaries can easily get the medical treatment in cashless.
People of Andhra Pradesh who belongs to BPL category are eligible to avail benefits under this scheme.