Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hukku Scheme Apply Online | Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme Application | AP Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme Online Registration | Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme Form | జగనన్న సంపూర్ణ గృహ హక్కు పథకం pdf
Andhra Pradesh Government launches different types of Schemes for the citizens of Andhra Pradesh State. Similarly, in order to help in making the houses the govt. has launched a new scheme namely Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2022. Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the OTS (one-time settlement scheme).
Under this scheme, the state government will waive Rs. 10,000 crore of housing loans for the poor and registration will be made free. State Government has decided to waive off the loans taken for government-sanctioned houses through Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme. Now citizens of AP state will be given full rights over their property through this scheme.
The announcement for launching this scheme was made by the Chief Minister at a function at Tanuku in West Godavari district. Over 5.2 million families will get benefited from this scheme.
Those who want to apply online application then download the official notification and check the eligibility criteria carefully. In this article, we have provided all the necessary information related to the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2022 eligibility criteria, benefits, online application procedure, and how to check the application status. Read the complete article to get the complete details about the scheme.
- 1 Quick Highlight on Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme
- 2 జగనన్న సంపూర్ణ గృహ హక్కు పథకం Scheme Latest News Update
- 3 About AP Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme (JSGHS)
- 4 AP Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme Overview
- 5 Main Objective of AP Jagananna Sampoorna Hakku Scheme
- 6 One Time Settkement Under Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku
- 7 AP Government To Waive Off Rs 10 Thousand Crore Outstanding Loans
- 8 Eligibility Criteria of AP Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme
- 9 Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme Online Registration Process
- 10 FAQ
Quick Highlight on Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme
Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme ( JSGHS) 2022 Apply Online- Know how to do Online Registration for AP Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme. How to download the application form PDF, and check eligibility criteria and amount status. You can also search for the beneficiary list and check the online application status at the official website www.ap.gov.in.జగనన్న సంపూర్ణ గృహ హక్కు పథకం ఆన్లైన్ ఆవేదన, రాజిస్ట్రేషన్ ఫార్మ్, ఉద్దేశ్యం, పాత్ర, లాభం.
జగనన్న సంపూర్ణ గృహ హక్కు పథకం Scheme Latest News Update
Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan has decided to waive all the loans and interest of the poor for a nominal fee and to provide full rights over their house by making the registration free.
The Minister said that Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme has been extended till 2nd April. Also, he said “The loan facility is another benefit of the OTS scheme. The beneficiaries will get a clear house title by paying Rs 20,000. Several beneficiaries of Guntur city have availed of the loan facility. The bank will sanction loan up to Rs 3 lakh by keeping the house in beneficiaries’ name as collateral security.”
Under OTS Scheme, the debt worth Rs. 10,000 crore of the poor people has been waived, besides exemption of stamp duty amounting to Rs. 1,6000 crore. Each beneficiary of the scheme will receive a benefit of Rs. 15,000 with the complete exemption of registration charge and stamp duty.
According to an estimate, there are one lakh OTS beneficiaries in each of the four districts. State-Level Bankers Committee Convenor V Brahmananda Reddy said the OTS scheme will enable beneficiaries to get loans for their economic uplift, besides clear house titles.
About AP Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme (JSGHS)
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched Jagannna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme on 21st December 2021. With the help of this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh govt. is going to waive off all the loans and their interest. On the government-sanctioned houses and provide beneficiaries complete rights over their property.
The Chief Minister of the state will give full ownership to owners of their unregistered houses in the state. This scheme is launched by the CM in Tanuku, West Godavari district. The government is already collecting cash for registration from beneficiaries under the One Time Settlement Scheme (OTS).
To avail of the benefit of this scheme, the beneficiary needs to pay a nominal amount. Over 5.2 million families will be benefited from this scheme. Apart from this, the govt. will also provide a registered title deed on payment of a nominal amount under the One Time Settlement Plan. And registration documents will also be provided to the beneficiaries.
AP Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme Overview
|Name Of The Scheme||Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2022|
|Introduced By||Government Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Main Objective||To Waive Off Loan|
|Official Website||To Be Launched Soon|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
Main Objective of AP Jagananna Sampoorna Hakku Scheme
The main objective of Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2022 is to waive off all the loans and the interest from the government-sanctioned houses. This scheme will provide the full right over the property of the beneficiary. And in order to take benefit from this scheme, the beneficiary needs to make a payment of the nominal amount.
Once after paying the nominal amount the beneficiaries will be provided a registered title deed. They can pass on the asset to the next generation to avail of loans and also sell their property at the market rate.
All those beneficiaries who have taken the loans for government sanction houses will get the property rights. Those who have allotted land to the government with their own money. And those who don’t have complete rights can take advantage of registration by paying only Rs 10 and secure their property.
Also Read: (Apply) YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
Benefits And Features Of Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme
Below we have mentioned the benefits and features of the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme, check it.
- Andhra Pradesh Govt. has launched the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme.
- With the help of this scheme, the loan and the interest will be waived off of beneficiaries on the government-sanctioned houses. And provide them with all complete rights over their property.
- To take benefit of this scheme beneficiaries have to make a payment of a nominal amount.
- This scheme was launched by the Chief Minister at Tanuku in West Godavari District.
- With the help of this scheme around 5.2 million families has got benefited.
- The government is going to provide a registered title deed on payment of a nominal amount under a one-time settlement plan. They will also be provided registration documents.
- After you pay the nominal amount, the beneficiaries can pass on the assets to the next generation, avail of the loan, and also sell their property at the market rate.
- This scheme is going to waive off about Rs 10 thousand crore outstanding housing loans.
Other Benefits of AP Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme
- The loans are taken from the AP Housing Board Corporation since 2011.
- Around 52 lakh people will get benefited from the implementation of this scheme.
- The AP Chief Minister has also distributed the registered documents to 826000 people, who have enrolled in the scheme.
- West Godavari district forms of registration are formally handed to the beneficiary.
- 8.26 lakh people who have already got benefited from this scheme will also be given registration degrees.
- Up till now, appro. 14,140 people have got benefited from the scheme and their loans from Rs. 10,000 to Rs, 60,000 have been waived off.
- Beneficiaries can take advantage of the scheme by paying a nominal amount of Rs. 10,000 in villages, Rs. 15,000 in municipalities and Rs.20,000 in municipal corporations.
- In case if the loan amount is less than the stipulated amounts, then in such case the beneficiary can pay the outstanding loan amount and get the full rights on their property.
- Till April 22 the beneficiary can register under this scheme.
One Time Settkement Under Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku
Jagan Mohan Reddy, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has launched a loan facility by the One-Time Settlement Scheme for beneficiaries of the state on 28 Feb 2022. CM has said that the beneficiary from Guntur municipal corporation paid Rs. 20,000 and get the title for their property without any litigation.
So, they mortgaged their properties and received a loan of Rs 300000 in order to provide a better life for their families. This scheme grants the beneficiary Rs 15000 tax-free, without any registration charges or stamp duties.
In the OTS scheme, debts worth Rs 10000 crore were waived. Furthermore, stamp duty has been exempted by Rs 1600 crore. According to the CM, all properties registered for OTS beneficiaries must be registered within a specified time period.
AP Government To Waive Off Rs 10 Thousand Crore Outstanding Loans
Once the nominal value has been paid, the beneficiaries are free to pass on the asset to the next generation, receive a loan, as well as sell their property at the market rate. The government of Andhra Pradesh will waive off about Rs 10 thousand crores in outstanding housing loans through the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2022.
These loans have taken from AP Housing board corporation in 2011. Nearly 52 lakh people will get benefit from this scheme. 826000 people who have enrolled in this scheme have been provided with registered documents as part of the scheme, according to the Chief Minister.
The fee for registration is only Rs 10 for those who have constructed houses on government-allotted land with their own money, and do not have full rights. As a result of this scheme, the government has spent Rs 6000 crores on free registration alone.
Nominal Value To Be Paid For Availing Benefit Of This Scheme
Benefits from Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku 2022 can be obtained by paying a nominal amount of Rs 10000 to the village, Rs 15000 to the municipality, and Rs 20000 to the Municipal Corporation.
The beneficiaries can get the rights to their properties if the amount of the loan is less than the stipulated amount. Beneficiaries can register under this scheme till April 2022. Under section 22(A), the beneficiary would remove his or her property from the prohibited land after paying the nominal value
The beneficiaries may also register their properties at the village and ward secretariats for no additional charge in order to ease the registration process. Beneficiaries are not required to provide any link documents to carry out any transaction related to the property.
Eligibility Criteria of AP Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- The applicant must have taken a loan for government-sanctioned houses
Documents Required For Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme
Those who satisfy the above mention eligibility criteria must check the documents required for applying for Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Ration card
- Email ID
Important Information Regarding Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme
- With the help of this scheme freehold title over the houses in which the beneficiary is living will be created.
- When the beneficiary issues the patta then there is no need for any linked document.
- There is no need for any registration fees.
- Registration will be done in the name of the beneficiary at the village secretariat level.
- Documents will help in hassle-free transactions.
- No need to visit the sub-registrar office.
- The documents can be used for taking bank credit on mortgages. Other than this there will be no title document will be issued.
- AP Govt. has waived off all the requisite fees which are required for the registration process.
Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme Online Registration Process
Andhra Pradesh CM Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched a new scheme for the welfare of the people of the state. The Jaganannna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme gives full ownership to the owner over their unregistered house in the state.
Below we have provided the complete details on how you can apply for the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme. Check the online procedure to apply for the AP Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
How To Apply Under Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2022
- First of all, visit the official website of the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku scheme
- The official home page will appear on the screen
- On the homepage, you have to click on Apply Now option
- You will get redirected to the new page
- Here, you need to enter the registration details
- Now upload all the required documents asked
- After that click on the Submit option
- By following this process you can easily do the registration under Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme
Process To Do Login On The Portal
- Visit the official website of Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku scheme
- The home page will appear on the screen
- On the homepage, click on the login option
- The following options will appear before you:-
- You need to click on the option of your choice
- The login form will appear on the screen
- In this form, you have to enter your username password, and captcha code
- Next, click on the sign-in option
- By following this procedure you can log in to the portal
-Creates a freehold title over the house in which the beneficiary is living.
-The document would enable hassle-free transactions either sale, mortgage, or gifts legally in the Registration department.
-No need for any linked document when the patta issued under this scheme is submitted.
-The registration in the name of the beneficiary will be done at the Village secretariat level itself. The need to go to the Sub Registrar’s office is obviated under this scheme.
-The land will be deleted from the 22-a list so that there would be no restrictions on further transactions over land.
-No need for any registration fees.
-The government has waived off all the requisite fees needed for the registration process for a nominal fee which can be paid at the Secretariat itself
If it is a single house, it ought to be in possession of a single person/legal heir in this case. Such transactions can be recognized by this scheme provided all the legal heirs give clearance.
In case there are two houses constructed on a single land that had been sanctioned with a home loan, the patta can be given the names of both the legal heirs after due verification in the field.
1. Earlier No registered Patta was given to the beneficiary whose loan was cleared. Though the beneficiary had
cleared earlier, no freehold title was issued but in the current scheme apart from clearing the loan upon payment of the requisite fee, freehold title is also being issued.
2. Earlier only the interest amount was waived off. Now a fixed slab based on the location of the house is being charged.
3. The beneficiary had to go to the Mandal housing office to get the benefit. Now it is done at the Secretariat level
The patta creates a freehold title over the house site in which the beneficiary has been living for decades. If not
for sale, the document can be used in banks for availing credit upon mortgage. The same can be used for events in the family (health issues, working capital, new employment activities, marriage) which might be of a certain financial burden to the families.