YEIDA Plot Scheme Online Apply | YEIDA Plot Scheme Last Date| Yamuna Expressway Authority Plots Latest News | Residential Plot Scheme
The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority releases information regarding the distribution of apartments in Noida and New Delhi.
This plan was launched on the 30th of June 2022. This has been making a massive plot contract. On 7th September 2022 YEIDA Scheme was revised and since then, new rules have been made.
Today, in this article we will be discussing the eligibility requirements and application process for the Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority Plot Scheme 2024.
Also, you will get all the latest updates on the Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority Plot Plan.
YEIDA Plot Scheme 2024
Under the Plot, Scheme plots are offered for industrial and institutional use. YEIDA will be launching a residential property project very soon. Through this, they will sell plots in Greater Noida sectors 16,17A,18,20, and 22D.
Under this plan, they will offer 477 plots ranging from 60 to 90 to 120 to 162 to 200 to 300 to 500 to 1000 to 2000 square meters.
Under the recent project, some of the plots are the same as they were under the previous scheme, while others are brand new.
You can apply for the scheme online from September 7 to October 7. And allocation of plots will be done through a draw on November 18.
The applying applicant under this scheme needs to make a deposit equal to 10% of the total cost of the plot before applying to the authority website. There you will get the different modes of payment methods available.
- For those who want to make a single payment will be given preference when it comes to the allocation of plots ( for a one-time payment ).
- And those who will pay a portion of the total cost and the remaining in installments will be taken into consideration after them (50:50).
- Those who want to make a one-time payment of 30% of the total amount and the remaining 70% in installments will be given less favor ( 30:70).
YEIDA Plot Scheme Latest News Update
Yeida to bring new plot scheme next month – The authority is planning to offer at least 2,000 plots of 80-200 square meters. The rate and other details regarding the plots will be finalized soon. And they will provide the brochure in 2024 soon.
On 7th September, YEIDA introduced a residential plot scheme that offers 477 plots of a different sizes. There was a big response as 80,000 applicants have purchased brochures and 64,000 submitted application fees for the plots, which will be allocated on December 16 via a lucky draw.
Chief Executive Officer of YEIDA, Arun Vir Singh said ” We have decided to come up with a plot scheme for those people who wish to build their house near the airport in the Yamina region.”
YEIDA Plot Draw Result Out
On 16 December, the Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) draw 477 residential plots in five distinct sectors. The draw was done for the plots ranging from 60 square meters (sqm) to 200, 300, 500, 1000, and 2,000 sqm.
And under this scheme. around 34,106 applications have been submitted for 262 plots of land 120 square meters apiece, followed by 10,461 for 56 parcels of land measuring 300 sqm. The list of successful allocators will be soon posted on the official website yamunaexpresswayauthority.com.
According to the YEIDA reports, 2,719 people have applied for 16 plots of 60 square meters, and 2,450 applied for 19 land parcels of 90 sqm. And 9,441 people registered for 67,200 square meter plots, also 649 people entered the lottery for five 500 sqm parcels of property.
Eight plots totaling 1,000 sqm received 782 applications, while four parcels totaling 2,000 sqm received 152 applications.
This drawing took place in Greater Noida’s community center’s Sector Pi-3. A lucky draw was only permitted for 2% of the total applicants because of the large number of applications. Also, check CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme (SGC) Apply Online
Yeida New Plot Scheme Rules
YEIDA started the program on 7 th September and plans for lottery allocation on November 8. As per the YEIDA, Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority, the plot scheme requirements will be modified on Monday to favor the applicants who have already submitted the applications for 400 available plots.
54,195 applicants have collected the pamphlets of the program, and 31,150 had already paid the money. Suppose they win the plot in a lucky draw, then the candidate who has previously filed for the plot program can modify the payment method.
According to CEO Arun Vir Singh, this will be applicable to those who choose to pay in installments rather than everything at a time. Such candidate applications will be placed in the priority lots which will be submitted for the first draw if they want o make a one-time payment.
As per the CEO, from October 3 customers will have the opportunity to adjust their payment terms. Along with this in sectors 17, 18, 20, and 22D, Sector 16 has 326 residential plots available.
In sector 16 the plot size ranges from 120 sqm to 162 sqm to 200 sqm. And in Sectors 17, 18, 20 and 22D the plots range from 60 square meters to 200 sqm to 1,000 sqm to 2,000 square meters.
YEIDA Residential Plot Scheme Overview
|Name of the scheme
|YEIDA Plot Scheme
|The objective of the scheme
|To provide plots
|Greater Noida’s sectors 29, 32, and 33
Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Those who want to apply for YEIDA Scheme must check the eligibility criteria, below we have mentioned the eligibility for applying YEIDA scheme.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- No other plots or apartments should have been given to the applicant previously.
- Any applicant must be eligible to contract, have a clear head, and not be prohibited from doing business by any applicable laws.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Application for a plot or apartment can be submitted only by the applicant, their spouse, and any dependent children.
The following entities can also apply
- Must be a registered partnership firm
- Registered trust can also apply
- Proprietorship firms can apply.
- Registered society can apply.
- The limited liability partnership form can be applied.
- Private limited companies and Public limited companies can apply.
- Public sector undertakings can apply
- Semi-government OR Government undertaking
YEIDA Plot Scheme Required Documents
- Aadhar card, Mobile Number.
- The Memorandum of Association of the Society
- Registration Certificate
For Partnership Firm
- Partnership deed
- The Firm Registrar issued forms A and B.
- Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association
- The companies Registrar issued an Incorporation Certificate.
- Limited Liability Partnership Firm (LLP) LLP Agreement
- The Ministry of Corporate Affairs issued an Incorporation Certificate.
- Deed of Registered Trust
YEIDA Launched Option to Change Payment Method
On October 3, YEIDA announced the change in the plot program guidelines to assist bidders who has earlier registered for the 400 plots on sale. This scheme was launched by YEIDA on 7th September, and the allocation drawing is set for 08 November.
54,195 candidates have purchased the program brochures, and 31,150 has already paid for the plot at the required cost. Those who have earlier submitted an application for the plot can now modify their mode of payment, in case they win the plots in the lottery.
Those customers who will be paying in one-time, their application will be kept in the priority pool for the first draw. CEO will adjust the payment installments. Sector 16, Sector 17, 18, 20, and 22D each have 326 residential plots.
YEIDA Scheme Plots Available Details
Below we have given the brief details of the Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Plot Details :
- Total Number of Plots Available: 477 plots are available for sale.
- Sizes of YEIDA Plots: Plots are available in sizes ranging from 60 to 2000 square meters. Various sizes of the plots are 60, 90,120 162, 200, 300, 500, 1000, & 2000 Square meters.
- Date for Applying for YEIDA Scheme: Applicants can apply online for the YEIDA residential plot scheme from 07/09/2022.
- Last Date of Registration: You need to register before 7/10/2022.
- Date of allotment/draw Allotment will be done through a draw on 15/11/2022
- Mode of Payment: There are three payment options available, check below:
- Down Payment Plan: One-time lump sum payment.
- 50:50 Plan: 50% lump sum payment and balance amount in installments
- 30:70 Plan: 30% lump sum payment and balance amount in installments
Note: People who will opt for a time lump-sum payment plan will get first preference.
YEIDA Plot Scheme Online Application process
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website.
- You will get landed on the official homepage.
- Now, to sign up click on the ” Register Here” option.
- You will get redirected to the new webpage with the name “Entrepreneur Registration.”
- Fill in the required “company information” shown in the text box.
- To register, choose the button.
- After that, your registration will process.
- Immediately after that clicked the button to log in After entering your login credentials and selecting a scheme from the dashboard.
- An application form will appear on your screen.
- Here, you need to provide the information asked in the application form like- your personal details, etc.
- To continue, select the Save and next options.
- In this way, your application form will get submitted successfully.
YEIDA Plot Scheme Draw List
- Visit the official website of the YEIDA layout scheme and draw results.
- Now choose the RPS05 Scheme Draw Result List option from the homepage.
- This will redirect to a new page with an application form on it.
- Fill out this application form’s number.
- The next step is to select the search choice.
- In this way, you will be shown the list of draw outcomes.
Plot Scheme 2024 (Yamuna Expressway Authority): Preference Location Charges
Find below the PLC (Preference Location Charges) for a plot allotted by the Yamuna Expressway Authority Plot Scheme 2022.
|Types of PLC
|Park facing/green belt location
|With 18 meters and more width of the road
|Location charges for any single plot
Yamuna Expressway Plot Scheme Allotment Process
- The selection process for allotment of residential plots in the Yamuna Expressway Plot Scheme will be based on registration and manual or computerized lucky draw.
- This lucky draw will be conducted separately for each eligible person.
- Under this scheme, the name of the applicants is determined in the first lucky draw, after which the specific plot/flat number is allotted in the second draw.
- For all such persons/candidates who have failed in the Yamuna Expressway Plot Scheme, their registration fees are returned without interest.
Plots between 120 and 200 square meters cost Rs. 17,800 per square meter under the RPS05/2021 plan, and plots larger than 200 square meters cost Rs. 17,400 per square meter.
You must visit the official website to submit an online application for the Yamuna Expressway Authority’s program. On the right side of the website, you will see all the active schemes. Select the program you want to apply to. Then, in order to apply for the scheme, create your user ID and password.
You can apply for YEIDA plots on yamunaexpresswayauthority.com website.
The rate of residential plots on the Noida-Gr Noida expressway starts from approximately Rs 3000 per sq ft.