Inter Caste Marriage Scheme Registration | Inter Caste Marriage Incentive in Odisha | Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme Form | How to apply for Inter Caste Marriage Benefits | Inter Caste Marriage Scheme in Odisha 2022 | Sumangal Portal Login
A web portal for intercaste marriages has been launched by the Odisha Chief Minister, Mr. Naveen Patnaik. This scheme aims at facilitating intercaste marriages in Odisha. Intercaste marriages are welcomed by the government as they contribute to positive relations between all the different communities and castes.
In this way, social discrimination is avoided and a positive atmosphere is created. As a result Indian Society and Culture have dominated Hindu Marriages from the ancient times.
Approximately 5% of Indians are married to members of another castes, according to the 2014 survey. A large proportion of the population remains untouchable. The Odisha government has kept this issue in the spotlight. Introducing this intercaste marriage scheme aims to fight against social vices.
Candidates can register for the Odisha Inter-Caste Marriage scheme and can receive an incentive of Rs. 2.5 Lacs. There is a lot of change taking place in the marriage system in our country. It seems like people are accepting the changes and moving forward more and more every day.
As part of today’s article, we will share all of the details regarding the Inter Caste Marriage Scheme in Odisha. How you can apply from Sumangal Portal, Inter Caste Marriage Scheme Odisha Apply. We will also discuss the process for applying for incentives for the Inter Caste Marriages of Orissa. You should read the entire article till the end to get the complete information.
- 1 Short Information : ଓଡିଶା ଇଣ୍ଟର ଜାତି ବିବାହ ଯୋଜନା
- 2 ଓଡିଶା ଇଣ୍ଟର ଜାତି ବିବାହ ଯୋଜନା 2022: Latest Status News Update
- 3 About Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
- 4 Odisha Inter-caste Marriage Incentive Scheme 2022
- 5 Odisha Sumangal Portal | [sumangal.odisha.gov.in]
- 6 Who Can Apply for the Odisha Inter-Caste marriage scheme 2022
- 7 Incentive for Inter-Caste Marriage
- 8 Login for Odisha Intercaste Marriage Scheme
- 9 Online Registration of Odisha Intercaste Marriage Incentive Yojana
- 10 Sumangal Odisha (Conclusion)
- 11 FAQ
Short Information : ଓଡିଶା ଇଣ୍ଟର ଜାତି ବିବାହ ଯୋଜନା
Apply Online For Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme 2022 – You can do the Sumangal Portal Online Registration and get incentive in Inter Caste Marriage Scheme 2.5 Lacs. We have discuss How to download Application Form PDF, Incentive award for Inter-caste marriage Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and how to Check Online Application Status @ Official Website sumangal.odisha.gov.in.
ଓଡିଶା ଇଣ୍ଟର ଜାତି ବିବାହ ଯୋଜନା 2022: Latest Status News Update
- In order to encourage the Inter-Caste Marriage in Odisha State the Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik have launched this wonderful scheme with lots of advantages for the peoples.
- Odisha Scheduled Caste Tribe Development , Minister Ramesh Chandra Majhi have announced a hike in incentive of Rs 2.5 lakh from Rs.1 lakh.
- Odisha Govt. have launched a special web portal for inter-caste marriage in which the couples will get an incentive up to Rs. 2.5 lakh.
About Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
Naveen Patnaik, Odisha CM, launched the State’s Inter-caste Marriage Scheme. To spread a positive environment among all castes and religions. Under this scheme the married couple will receive Rs 2.5 lakh as an incentive.
A Rs 1.5 lakh increase in incentive has been announced by the Odisha Chief Minister for intercaste marriage couples. The previous amount was Rs. 100000. According to the CM, inter-caste marriages are also the backbone of bringing social harmony to the society.
A new incentive was introduced in August 2017, with an increase of Rs 50000 to Rs 1.5 lakh. A new portal has been launched by the government of Odisha to assist with the incentive scheme. The department of development, welfare and backward, and minority classes for SC and ST is responsible for developing the registration portal.
|Scheme Name||Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme|
|ଓଡିଶା ଇଣ୍ଟର ଜାତି ବିବାହ ଯୋଜନା|
|Introduced by||Odisha Government|
|Beneficiaries||Inter caste marriage couple|
|Main Benefit||Providing 2.5 lacs incentive|
|Objective||To promote inter-caste marriages|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Article Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Odisha Inter-caste Marriage Incentive Scheme 2022
Those who want to apply for Odisha Intercaste Marriage Incentive Scheme 2022 can apply online by visiting the official website i.e., Sumangal portal ( sumangal.odisha.gov.in). You can get incentive by applying on the official Sumangal Portal. This scheme will helps in removing the caste discrimination among the people.
Odisha Intercaste Marriage Incentive Scheme is promoted to encourage the people to know and understand each others religion and caste. This will helps in gathering all the people and remove the discrimination system from our country.
The Odisha Govt. is taking this big steps to avoid caste and religion discrimination among the people and everyone must treated equally. For that Odisha govt. is providing the incentive of Rs. 2.5 lakh to the couple who have done the inter- caste marriage.
If you have done the inter-caste marriage and wanted to take this benefit incentive then visit the online portal of Odisha govt. and apply online for incentive.
Odisha Sumangal Portal | [sumangal.odisha.gov.in]
We all know that the Odisha Govt. had started the Online Inter Caste Marriage Scheme to promote the system of Inter-caste Marriages. Not only this the Govt. of Odisha have also started to provide the financial support to all eligible citizens who have done the inter caste marriage. All SC and ST candidates have to apply on Sumangal Portal to avail this benefit.
Once you complete the procedure the eligible candidate will get the incentive in 60 days. Eligible candidates can now easily apply for this by visiting the official website. Those who have not register themselves must go and do the online procedure, so that you can get the incentive as soon as possible.
This Sumangal Portal is launched in order to make the application process faster. The eligible applicants for this Odisha Intercaste Marriage Scheme can directly visit the portal and do the registration for incentive provided by the Odisha Govt.
Objective of Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
The main objective behind bringing this Inter Caste Marriage Scheme is to provide financial support to the newly married couples. We all know that newly married inter-caste couples has to face many problems . Due to this the Odisha Govt. has started the Inter Caste Marriage scheme with the aim of helping the couple in the state.
The newly married couple will get the incentive from the Odisha Govt. as a financial help. Those who don’t know about this scheme can read the complete article. We have share how you can apply for the Inter Caste Marriage Incentive scheme easily.
Benefits & Features Of Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
- Odisha Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme is introduced by the Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik.
- The scheme is introduced in order to encourage the inter-caste marriages in the state.
- The married couple will get an incentive of Rs. 1 lakh.
- Earlier the incentive amount was Rs. 100000.
- In 2017 the incentive amount was increased by the Odisha Govt.
- This scheme will help in creating the social harmony in the society.
- If you want to apply for the Orissa Inter Caste Marriage Scheme then visit the official website.
- You don’t need to visit any government offices in order to apply for this scheme.
- The Govt. of Odisha have launched the Sumangal Poratl in which the eligible candidate can easily apply online.
- The candidate need to apply online only through the Sumangal Portal .
- The amount will directly get transferred in to the beneficiary bank account .
- This scheme will definitely brings a great change in the society and will values the religion, caste, Liberty, Equality, Fraternity.
Who Can Apply for the Odisha Inter-Caste marriage scheme 2022
If you want to apply then check the Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme Eligibility Criteria. Below are the beneficiaries of the Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme.
- Inter- Caste Marriage is a official marriage ceremony between two castes.
- The wedding is solemnized between a Hindu caste and Scheduled Caste belonging to the Hindu Community.
- The Inter Caste Marriage must be valid as per the Law and Duly as registered under the Hindu Marriage Act,1995.
- Both the spouses must be a citizen of India and permanent resident of Odisha and both must be of Hindu religion.
- According to the Article 341 of the India Constitution, one of the spouse must belongs to a schedule caste.
- Incentive will also be given for the purchase of any land/Essential article for household or for staring a business.
- The incentive will be given only once after marrying for the first time.
- Exception to the aforementioned rule is that, if the bride is widow and groom is widower. Then they can grant to the incentive. But this must be cleared in the marriage certificate.
- The incentive and other facilities will be applicable only after the date of issue of the resolution issued by the Odisha Govt. (Once marriage is solemnized)
- There will be no incentive for the second marriage.
Documents Required for Inter- Caste Marriage 2.5 Lakh Incentive Scheme
Below are the list of documents required for registering on the Sumangal Portal for Odisha Intercaste Marriage Incentive Scheme.
- Scanned copy of Registered Marriage Certificate
- Marriage Photo.
- Scan copy of Joint Bank Passbook Account.
- Copy of both the spouse Caste Certificate along with the sub-caste
- Scanned copy of Declaration Form Duly Signed : Annexure-II & Annexure IV
Incentive for Inter-Caste Marriage
In Inter Caste Marriage Incentive Scheme, cash incentive is provided to the inter-caste married couples in order to remove the caste discrimination and untouchability. If the marriage is done between the Hindus and Scheduled castes belonging to the Hindu community then they will receive an incentive from the govt.
Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Incentive Scheme is a important step to minimize the caste-prejudices, remove untouchability and spread positivity, equality, freedom in the society. This will help in positive thinking towards the inter-caste marriages in the state.
Login for Odisha Intercaste Marriage Scheme
Those who wanted to do login under this scheme then must follow the below mention steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Sumangal portal.
- Home page of the website will open in your screen.
- Now, click on the “Register here” from the login section.
- After this, the registration form will gets open on your screen.
- Here you need to fill details asked like Name, Email ID, Password, contact number, address, etc.
- Once you are done with the registering , you will be redirected to the homepage.
- Now you need to click on the Login option after entering phone number, password, captcha code for login.
Online Registration of Odisha Intercaste Marriage Incentive Yojana
- First of all, visit the official website of the Sumangal portal.
- Homepage will open on your screen.
- Now on homepage click on the login option.
- Login by entering the phone number, password and captcha code.
- After that you will be redirected to the new page.
- Read the instruction carefully and click on the “Apply” button.
- Registration form will gets open on your screen.
- Fill the details asked in the form like mobile number, email address.
- Now in husband section enter Aadhaar card number, district, address, pin code and similarly in the wife section.
- Next enter the complete address of both husband and wife before marriage.
- After that enter business and monthly income of both husband and wife.
- Now answer some questions asked like marriage registered.
- Enter the registration date, name of the registration office.
- After answering all the question asked, now enter the bank account details.
- Now you need to upload the required documents asked like join photo of couple, scanned marriage certificate, etc.
- Finally, click on the click on the declaration checkbox.
- Verify all the details and documents uploaded.
- At last click on the “Submit” button.
Procedure for Login Authorised User
Following are the steps for Authorised User login on the sumangal portal, check it below.
- First of all ,visit the official website of the Sumangal portal.
- Homepage of the website will open on your screen.
- Next, click on the option of “login”.
- You will be redirected to the new page.
- Here you will see the Login Form.
- First, select Authorized user option in category.
- Now, enter your Email ID and password.
- Fill the captcha code carefully.
- Check the details enter and click on the ” login” option .
- You will be log in to the portal successfully.
Procedure For Applicant Login
Below is the procedure for Applicant’s Login, check the steps mention below
- First of all visit the official website of the Sumangal portal.
- Homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- There you need to click on the option of “login”.
- You will be redirected to the new page.
- Here you will see a login form.
- Firstly, select applicant option in your category.
- Now, enter your phone number, password and OTP.
- After the OTP Verification is done fill the Captcha code carefully.
- Finally, after entering all the details press the login Button to login on the portal.
For more update
Sumangal Odisha (Conclusion)
sumangal. odisha. gov. in services and all other information available in this article. Benefits of this portal, important required documents, registration process and Sumangal yojana Odisha process etc. If you have any issue about this website you can contact on helpline number which is available on Sumangal portal Odisha.
The Incentive amount for Odisha Inter-Caste Marriage scheme is 2.5 Lakhs.
No, it’s not compulsory that both husband and wife have to apply separately for the incentive. Only one of the spouses needs to apply but the details of both partners must be filled in the application form.
Yes, both the applicant must be the permanent resident of Odisha or otherwise their application will be rejected.
No, under the Odisha Intercaste Marriage Scheme, second marriage couples are not eligible unless a couple is a widow / widower.
The registration for the Scheme is done on the online govt. portal. i.e. sumangal.Odisha.govt.in
Once your application gets accepted then the incentive will be credited to your mentioned bank account within 60 days or so.
One of the spouses must belong to a Hindu Caste Community and others from any of the SC or ST communities belonging to Hindu Castes.