Biju Pakka Ghar List 2021-22 | How can I check my Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana | Pradhan Mantri Pakka Ghar Yojana | Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List Online Check | Biju Pakka Scheme Rural/ Urban Area New List | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Odisha | Odisha Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana
The Government of Odisha have introduced a new scheme “Biju Pakka Housing Scheme” launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha. This scheme will provide the assistance to the citizens of Odisha state which is named as Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2022. The Odisha State Govt. will provide help to the people living in Kaccha houses to build a Pakka House.
Only the selected beneficiaries will get the Financial support under the BPGY Housing Scheme. Through this scheme the govt. is helping the citizen to have their own house and to fulfil their dreams. If you want to apply for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2022, then read the article completely.
In this article we have provided all the important information about the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. Through this article you will know the eligibility criteria to apply for Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme. Benefits, application process and many more related information about the scheme. Read the article till end to get the complete information.
Short Information about ବିଜୁ ପାକ୍କା ଘର ଯୋଜନା : Apply Online for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana and application form PDF Download. Check online Application Status and Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme Online Registration. To know the Eligibility criteria applying for Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme check below.
- 1 ବିଜୁ ପାକ୍କା ଘର ଯୋଜନା 2022 : Status News Update
- 2 What is Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme or Yojana ?
- 3 Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2022
- 4 Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana Details
- 5 Main Objectives of ବିଜୁ ପାକ୍କା ଘର ଯୋଜନା
- 6 What is Pucca Ghar?
- 7 Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Odisha Beneficiary List
- 8 Implementation of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- 9 Selection Procedure
- 10 Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme Funding Pattern
- 11 Facilitation Of Loan Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- 12 Procurement of material under Biju pakka Ghar Yojana
- 13 Online Registration Process Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- 14 How to View The Details Of Houses Build Under BPGY
- 15 How To Do MIS Login in Odisha BPGY
- 16 How to do BPGY Beneficiary Login
- 17 Process to View Entitlement Card Holder
- 18 How to Find Out Biju Pakka Ghar Report
- 19 FAQ
ବିଜୁ ପାକ୍କା ଘର ଯୋଜନା 2022 : Status News Update
Latest Updated News of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana : The Odisha State Government have set a target of building or constructing 2.5 Lakh Houses in the Odisha state within next one year. Housing Units will be build in the rural areas of Odisha state.
What is Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme or Yojana ?
BPGY Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is a housing scheme in which people living in the rural areas in Kutcha House can build their own Pucca house. Under this yojana 1.3 lakh of financial support will be given to the beneficiaries in four installments. Basically, Biju Ghar Yojana helps the people to live in their own house and make there dreams true.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2022
The Odisha State Govt. has launched the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana to offer help to the people affected by the Natural disaster like Flood, Cyclone, Earthquake or Man-made Calamities. The Biju Puckka Ghar Scheme runs under the Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department.
The main initiative behind launching this scheme is to improve and upgrade the standard of living of rural peoples of Odisha State. Around 2791452 houses have been built across the Odisha state till now.
The people living in the Kutcha house can check their name in the list by visiting the official web portal. This scheme is very important as it helps the living standard of people having weak Financial condition.
Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana Details
|Scheme Name||Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Scheme|
ବିଜୁ ପାକ୍କା ଘର ଯୋଜନା
|Introduced by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Department||Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department|
|Main Objective||To improve the living standards of the rural households of the Odisha state|
|Beneficiaries||People living in rural Kutcha houses|
|Benefits||Benefits for constructing Pakka houses in state|
Main Objectives of ବିଜୁ ପାକ୍କା ଘର ଯୋଜନା
The main objective of launching the Biju Pakka Housing Scheme is to provide financial support to the people of Odisha State in order to build their own Pucca house. The Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana has been started by the Odisha Govt. to help people financially to construct their own house.
People who are living in the kaccha house and wanted to construct pucca house can use this yojana. This will definitely help in decreasing the poverty from the state as well as standard of living will also change.
Under this scheme the Kaccha house will gets converted into Kaccha house with walls, roof with permanent material. The minimum life of pucca house will be of 30 years. This will help the people to live in clean area and the overall view of state will also change.
What is Pucca Ghar?
Aa per the BPGY guidelines Pucca Ghar is characterized as follow:
- Material Used : The house must have roof, foundation and walls of permanent materials like fly ash bricks, stones, cement etc.
- Roof Material : Roof material includes tiles, asbestos, cement, GCI , RCC etc. must be used.
- Lifetime : The life of Pucca ghar must be at least 30 years.
- Wall Material : The wall of house must be of concrete, fly ash bricks, cement, stones etc,
On the other hand, Kutcha house is made up of with mud, grass, bamboos, stones , unburnt bricks and other materials which are easy to destroy.
Features and Benefits of BPGY
- Beneficiary can construct their own Pakka house with the help of Govt.
- No contractor will be involved in the construction of houses.
- The roof material will be of RCC (Reinforced Cement Concrete) . In case if other cement is used then it will required the approval of Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department.
- The allocated fund will directly gets transferred to the beneficiaries accounts through PFMS (Public Financial Management System).
- The minimum carpet must be constructed under 25 Square meters. It must include a hygienic cooking space.
- The constructed house will gets sanction under the name of female head of the household.
Beneficiaries of Biju pakka Ghar Scheme ( BPGY )
- Extremely poor, vulnerable and households deserving peoples.
- Victims of sea/river inundation
- Those who are affected by the occupational diseases
- SECC 2011 registered Kaccha householders
- People whose houses are completely or partly damaged or broken due to some natural or man-made calamities
- Scheduled tribes and other traditional forest dwellers act 2006
Documents Required for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
Following is the list of documents required for applying for the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana, check it.
Voter ID card
Passport size photograph
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Odisha Beneficiary List
Odisha Biju Pakka House Scheme is launched by the CM of Odisha , in order to provide houses to all the beneficiary who are currently living in kutcha house. The pucca house will be provided to all people living in the kachha house. The main benefit of this scheme is that the housing facility is almost free.
Types Of The Houses
The specification of the houses under the Official Notification of the BPGY , the following types of specification must be taken before checking the kutcha and pucca house:
- Pucca house:–
- Roof must be made of tiles, GCI sheets, cement sheets, RBC, RCC, asbestos, timber etc.
- The pucca house lifetime must be of minimum of 30 years.
- Wall material of pucca house must be of fly ash bricks, stones, burnt bricks, cement, concrete etc.
- Roof , walls and foundation must be of permanent materials.
- Kutcha house:-
- Must be made of not durable materials like stones, grass, reeds, unburnt bricks, mud etc.
Implementation of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- Under this scheme the beneficiary have to construct the house by themselves.
- The roof of house must be constructed in such a way that it must handle all climatic condition of the place.
- In case if there is no female head in the family , then allotment can be done on the name of male head of the family.
- The house design must include kitchen, toilet and bathroom.
- All Panchayat Samiti will be the implementing agency of this scheme.
- The Panchayat samiti works under the supervision of Zilla Parishad or DRDA.
- In case you are constructing house in the name of other family member , No objection Certificate is required by the landlord.
- The house constructed under the Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme, must be in the name of the beneficiary or name of other family member.
- Under this scheme there is no allotment for the quota for the disabled and allotment is done in the name of the person.
- If beneficiary is a senior citizen and is not able to supervise the construction and request support in writing for construction, so in that case the construction of house is taken as a part of a mansion training program, or else the construction will be done by the reputed agencies with the collector approval.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Timeline
In Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana the beneficiaries have to complete the construction of the house within a year (12 months) from the day of crediting the first installment under the scheme.
In case if beneficiary is constructing a big house then he/she have to complete the center house with the carpet area of 25 sq.mtr. and after that they can extend the house.
Monitoring Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
It is the District Collector responsibility to make sure that the scheme is being implemented in proper way or not. The BDOs are required to review 10% of the house that have been constructed under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. The district level officer has to review 1% and APD (RH) has to review 10% of the houses. Awaassoft software is used as a key monitoring tool to check the proper implementation of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. The BDOs have to update the timely progress of Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana in Awaassoft.
|ADP (RH)||will review 10% of the under-construction houses|
|District Level Officers||will review 1% of the under-construction houses|
|BDOs||will review 10% of the under-construction houses|
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is of two types : First is normal and Second is Special check below for more details.
- Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (Normal) : In normal scheme the govt. will allocate fund of Rs.20000/- to the beneficiary. This amount will be paid for completion of house and IHHL within 4 months of receipt of 1st installment. And Rs.10000/- is paid for the completion of house and IHHL within 6 months of receipt of first installment. The amount of fund will be transferred via RTGS/NEFT or other electronic mode of payment.
- Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana (Special) :Under this special scheme the govt. will allow the housing to the beneficiary. The houses will be provided as per the following categories :
- Peoples whose houses are completely/severely damaged because of natural or man-made calamites like Flood, Earthquake, LWE Violence, elephant threat and many more.
- Occupational diseases affected peoples.
- Victims of river/ sea who needs the reallocation.
- Peoples who are very poor, weak and deserve a pucca house.
- Scheduled Tribes and other Traditional Forest Dwellers Act 2006.
- A district level committee will form and select the beneficiary under this Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana.
- The list of beneficiary will be approved by the District-level committee and list will be forwarded to the district collector.
- District Collector will communicate the list to BDO.
- In case if district level committee does not provides the list within the specific time then the district collector will have the power to approve the list and communicate with the BDO.
- After all this procedure. a final list will be prepared and will gets publish at the concerned gram Panchayat/block headquarters.
- This list will also be available at the DRDA website and state rural housing portal.
Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme Funding Pattern
The total Installment amount of scheme Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana project is of Rs. 1.3 lacs for the non-IAP districts, while Rs. 1.2 lacs is for IAP districts. The funds are sanctioned and allocated by the BDO. The release time of funds depends on the house construction level.
|Installments||Status of Work||Non-IAP Districts||IAP Districts|
|1st Installment||On issuance of work order||Rs. 20,000||Rs. 20,000|
|2nd Installment||On completion of the plinth||Rs. 35,000||Rs. 30,000|
|3rd Installment||On completion of up to roof level||Rs. 45,000||Rs. 40,000|
|4th Installment||After completion of construction of the house||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 30,000|
|–||–||Rs. 1,30,000||Rs. 1,20,000|
Facilitation Of Loan Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
In case if beneficiary wants to take a loan of up to Rs. 70000, the beneficiary can easily get loan from any Financial Institution. But if the beneficiary choose the Institutional Finance then in such situation Financial support will be provided by the govt. in the same bank account.
In such cases the Financial Institutional officers can also monitor the construction progress. For this , a meeting will be arrange with the banker’s committee to discuss the terms and conditions of providing loans to the beneficiary.
After sanctioning the house to the beneficiary the functionary tagged to the beneficiary at ground level helps in getting the loan by fulfilling all terms and conditions.
Procurement of material under Biju pakka Ghar Yojana
In Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana the construction material of house must include steel, cement, brick etc is required for constructing the house. District Administrator arranges the construction material for the beneficiaries. Otherwise the beneficiary can purchase the materials from the supplier which is decided by the district administrator or they can purchase the material from the supplier as per their choice.
Online Registration Process Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
The Chief Minister of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana have launched the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana , in order to provide the pakka house to the people living in the Kaccha house of the Odisha state. The main motive behind launching this scheme is to convert all Kaccha house to Pakka house and improve the standard of living of the people.
Pucca House means it should handle all the climatic conditions .Because it is very necessary to have a pucca house and Odisha govt. is making this dream of all people who can’t afford house my it’s own. Through this scheme the pucca house will be provided to all the beneficiary .
All eligible applicants who want to apply for the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana can apply by following the below steps. Below we have provided the information for applying online application form.
Process for Applying Online BPGY Application Form 2021
1- Visit the Official Website of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana rhodisha.gov.in.
2- Homepage will open on your screen.
3-Now click on the ” Application Form” link.
4- Application form page will gets open on the screen.
5- Now, Download the Application Form PDF and take a print out of the form.
6- Here, you need to fill the required details asked like Personal details, Address , Income and other important details.
7- Attach all the required documents along with the application form.
8- Finally, click on the submit button and your form will get submitted.
How To Do Login On BPGY Official Portal
- Visit official website of Rural Housing scheme of Odisha
- Homepage will gets open before you.
- Here, you need to see the Login option and click on the Login option.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Now, in this page you need to enter Username, password, and captcha code.
- Next, click on the Login.
- In this way you can easily login to the Odisha Rural Housing Scheme of Odisha.
Process to Check Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
If you want to check the List of Beneficiaries under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2022, follow the below mention steps :
- First, visit the official website of Odisha Biju Pakkka Ghar Yojana.
- Homepage will appears on the screen,
- Here you need to Click on the option of the beneficiary list.
- You will be provided with 4 options to search for your beneficiary.
- Click on the option of your choice.
- Now, you need to fill up the details in your selected option.
- After filling all the details, the list of beneficiaries will be display on the screen.
- Take a screenshot or print out for future use.
How to View The Details Of Houses Build Under BPGY
- Firstly, visit the official website of Rural housing, Odisha.
- Homepage will appears on the screen.
- Next, you have to click on my house.
- A new page will gets open before you.
- In that page you need to select your district and block.
- Once you have selected the information, you will get all information related to the Houses Build.
How To Do MIS Login in Odisha BPGY
- Visit the official website of rural housing, Odisha
- Home page will open before your screen.
- Click on the MIS login option.
- Now click on the data entry
- You need to select option of your choice.
- A new page will gets open.
- In this page you need to enter your Username and password.
- Now, click on the Login Option.
- In this way you can easily do the MIS Login.
How to do BPGY Beneficiary Login
- Visit the official website of Rural Housing Scheme Odisha.
- Homepage will appear on the screen.
- Now, click on my case record
- You will be redirected to the new page.
- Here, you need to enter your Registration Number.
- Next, click on the Search option.
- Beneficiary details will appear on the screen.
- Enter your password and captcha code.
- Click on the Login option.
- In this way you can easily do the Beneficiary Login.
Process to View Entitlement Card Holder
- First of all go to the official website of Rural housing of Odisha.
- Home page will open before you.
- Now click on the entitlement card holder
- After that you will be redirected to the new page.
- Here you need to select the district, panchayat, block, village and category.
- Now, click on the Search Tab.
- Entitlement Cardholder details will appear on the screen.
How to Find Out Biju Pakka Ghar Report
- Visit the official website of BPGY Odisha.
- Home page will appear on the screen.
- Now click on MIS Login tab.
- Next, click on reports
- New page will appear on the screen.
- Here you will find the list of all the reports.
- Following are the list of reports are as follows:-
- Completion during the current financial year
- Completion since FY 2014-2015
- Incomplete house details
- Application for inclusion
- Performance of tagged officers
- Incentive to beneficiaries
- The incentive to tagged officers
- Remaining HH
- Landless Identified
- Beneficiary details for verification
- Click on the link of report you want to see.
- After that enter all the required information asked.
- Click on the Submit button.
- In this way you can find the report on your screen.
Download Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Guidelines
- First of all, visit the official website of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana.
- Homepage will appear on the screen.
- Here, you have click on the Biju Pakka Ghar under the Guidelines option.
- You will be redirected to the new page.
- In this page you will get the Guidelines in the PDF Format.
- Download the PDF by clicking on the Download Option.
- Guidelines will get downloaded on your device.
BPGY stands for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana.
The main motive behind introducing this scheme is to provide the pucca houses to the poor people who are living in the Kutcha House.
Yes, there is a limit once the first installment is credited , then the construction of house must be done within a year.
AwaasSoft is a online platform which is designed to monitor and implement the BPGY properly. In this, beneficiary can add photos of their construction sites for official process.
You can contact the Panchayati raj and Drinking water Department at 155-237.