Su Swasthya Yojana Certificate Download | Sikkim Su-Swasthya Yojana Apply Online | Sikkim Su-Swasthya Eligibility Criteria & Benefits | Su Swasthya Yojana Registration | Su Swasthya Sikkim Login | Su Swasthya Yojana Sikkim ID Card | Sikkim Flagship Programme & Cashless Medical Scheme
The Chief Minister Shri Prem Singh Tamang has introduced the Su-Swasthya Yojana under Health and Family Welfare Department of Sikkim Government at a meeting organized at Manan Kendra.
Su-Swasthya Yojana is a Flagship Programme of State govt. and which is a cashless scheme. The SU-Swasthya scheme provides access to cashless healthcare for government employees in empanelled hospitals across the country. The Scheme covers up to Rs 10 lakhs per family member for government employees and their dependents as long as they pay the premium.
Chief Minister said that the healthcare has become the first priority of each one nowadays. And because of Covid- 19 pandemic the stress have increased in the world. In similar way, he also appealed the people to stay safe and protected and avoid the unusual movements to curtail the spread of Corona Virus.
In this article we have provided all the necessary information regarding the Su-Swasthya Yojana. How you can apply for the Su-Swasthya scheme, what is the eligibility criteria. Also the step by step procedure for online application procedure.
- 1 Quick Highlight on Su-Swasthya Yojana
- 2 सु स्वास्थ्य योजना सिक्किम 2022 : Latest News Update
- 3 About Su- Swasthya Sikkim Yojana 2022
- 4 Su-Swasthya Yojana Sikkim Overview
- 5 Main Objective/Mission of Su-Swasthya Yojana
- 6 Sikkim Cashless Medical Care Scheme
- 7 Su Swasthya Yojana Roll Out in Sikkim From 1st October 2021
- 8 Benefits of Su Swasthya Yojana Sikkim
- 9 Health Care Facilities Under Sikkim Su-Swasthya Yojana
- 10 Healthcare Facilities with Easy Access – CM Admire
- 11 Eligibility Criteria Of Su Swasthya Yojna
- 12 Documents Requires to Apply for Sikkim Su Swastha Yojana
- 13 Salient Features of Su-Swasthya Yojana
- 14 Online Application Process For Sikkim Su-Swasthya Yojana
- 15 Procedure To Download of Su Swastha Form
- 16 Procedure To Find A Hospital Under Sikkim Su-Swasthya Yojana
- 17 Hospitals Under Sikkim Su Swasthya Yoajana
- 18 Procedure To Start A New Claim Under Sikkim Swastha Yojana
- 19 Procedure To Track Claim
- 20 Procedure To View List Of Nodal Officer
- 21 How To Search A Member ID Under Su Swasthya Sikkim Yojana
- 22 FAQ
Quick Highlight on Su-Swasthya Yojana
सु स्वास्थ्य योजना सिक्किम अनलाइन दर्ता 2022 – स्वास्थ्य योजना 2022 Apply online from official portal. Know how you can do the Su-Swasthya Sikkim Online Registration. Su-Swasthya Yojana Application form PDF Download, check the eligibility Criteria and beneficiary list. Check the online application status at official website suswasthasikkim.com.
सु स्वास्थ्य योजना सिक्किम 2022 : Latest News Update
On April 29, Gangtok (IPR) : Shri Prem Singh Tamang ,Chief Minister has launched the Su Swasthy Yojana under Health and Family Welfare Department, Sikkim Government at Manan Kendra. Su-Swasthya Yojana is a cashless scheme and Flagship programme of Sikkim Government.
The main aim of this Yojana is to provide Govt. employees he access to qualitative cashless healthcare service in enrolled or registered hospitals across India. This Yojana covers up to Rs. 10 Lakh Govt. servants and their dependent family members by paying them nominal premium.
The Sikkim Chief Minister also highlighted the efforts taken by the State Govt. in order to improve the health sector in the state. Su-Swasthya is an initiative taken by the State Govt. to provide health insurance to the Sikkim Govt. Employees. As due to increase in medical expenses, the health insurance has now become very important.
Cashless Health Insurance removes the burden of paying cash at the hospitals of insured person when it needed. He also encouraged the Govt. employees to take benefit of this cashless health insurance scheme.
About Su- Swasthya Sikkim Yojana 2022
The Su-Swasthya schemes provides the healthcare services to the Sikkim govt. employees and also their dependent family members. The yojana is totally a cashless and it covers top tier hospitals in India. Under this Su-Swasthya Yojana vehicular accidents and trauma, infertility treatment, cancer treatment and many more diseases will be covered in this.
As now the medical expenses are very high and people can’t afford the cost of treatment. Keeping all this things in mind the State govt. has launched the Yojana. Also Chief Minister has encouraged the state peoples to take benefit of this scheme.
Expert team of medical personnel, nurses, doctors, healthcare Information Technology and the Finance experts of Su-Swasthya Yojana will help in this scheme. The dependent will also get healthcare service under this yojana. The govt. is putting the healthcare of employees and their family on first priority.
As today the healthcare quality and cost is very expensive and middle class people can’t afford this much money for the medical treatment. Su-Swasthya Scheme is launched by keeping this all problems in highlight and made the healthcare services easy. Now people of Sikkim can avail the benefit of this scheme.
Su-Swasthya Yojana Sikkim Overview
|Scheme Name||Su Swasthya Yojana Sikkim|
|Launched On||1st April 2020|
|Announced On||2nd Feb 2020|
|Introduced by||Government of Sikkim (Shri Prem Singh Tamang Golay)|
|Department||Health and Family Welfare|
|Main Objective||To provide Cashless Health service|
|Health Cover Amount||10 Lacs|
|Scheme Facilities||Free of cost treatment in emergency|
|Hospitals included||Impaneled and paneled hospitals|
|Healthcare Services||Dialysis, tertiary cancer care, viral lab testing, etc.|
|Benefits||To provide Health cover|
Main Objective/Mission of Su-Swasthya Yojana
On 1st April 2020 the Sikkim Government had launched the Su-Swasthya Scheme. All govt. employees of Sikkim State applied for this scheme can take advantages of various health care services from 1st October. Approx. 56,280 beneficiaries has applied for this scheme.
The main objective behind launching the scheme is to give cashless health treatment services to Govt. employees of the state. Su Swasthya Yojana Sikkim helps in giving healthcare facilities up to Rs.10 Lakhs.
The mission of this Yojana is to give cashless health treatment services to all govt. employees and their dependent family members. Such that they can easily take the treatment from empanelled hospitals.
Mainly focusing on the healthcare, the chief minister has launched this Cashless healthcare treatment scheme by Sikkim Govt. In this article you will find all the necessary information regarding the Su Swasthya scheme Sikkim.
Sikkim Cashless Medical Care Scheme
Sikkim Suswastha Scheme is also known as “Cashless Medical Scheme”, which was launched by the Honorable Chief Minister Shri Prem Singh Tamang (Golay). Healthcare and Family Welfare Department came with the wonderful idea of providing the cashless health care service to all govt./civil servants and their dependent family members.
- The main purpose of Suswastha Sikkim Yojana is to make the hassle free cash system at the hospitals. The empanelled hospitals will take no charges.
- This will help in saving the life of patient who is in critical condition and waiting for the treatment.
- The family dependent members can also avail the benefit of this scheme.
- This scheme is helping the people who can’t give huge amount for the treatment as we all know the treatment cost. Suswastha Yojana is doing a excellent work by giving this wonderful cashless medical treatment advantage.
Su Swasthya Yojana Roll Out in Sikkim From 1st October 2021
The Government of Sikkim has announced on 9th September 2021, that the landmark health service scheme which is known as Sikkim Su Swasthya Yojana will roll out from 1st October 2021. Sikkim Government has launched the SU Swastha Yojana for all the govt. employees and their family dependent members.
- All regular Govt. employees of the Sikkim state applied for this scheme can take advantage of health care services. In the recent press conference, S.D. Dhakal has said that a total of 56,280 beneficiaries have enrolled under this scheme. Out of the total applicants, near about 21062 applicants are the primary members.
- Su Swasthya Yojana is designed in such a way to provide the best health care facility and support to the Govt. employees of the Sikkim State.
- Su Swasthya Yojana provides the highest coverage with the lowest premium and cashless health treatment dacility in over 400 hospitals across the India.
Benefits of Su Swasthya Yojana Sikkim
- Applying candidate must belong to the Sikkim state only then he/she will be applicable for this scheme.
- This scheme was started by the Sikkim Govt. and Department of Health and Family Welfare.
- Su Swasthya Scheme will provide the highest care treatment at the lowest cost.
- You will get the holistic and wide range of Health care coverage.
- In this yojana total 5 members can be added by one employee.
- The Family of Govt. employees is also covered under this scheme.
- Family members relationship like brother, sister, spouse, children, parents of self or self spouse comes under this scheme.
- In this scheme you will get the quality health service and there is a unique coverage for health care needs.
- The main motive of the scheme is to have innovative, quality and personalized health care services.
- Around Rs. 10 lakh will be cover under this Suswastha yojana for employees and their family.
- Employees with regular employment of Government of Sikkim are eligible for this scheme.
- The major reason behind launching the scheme is to give safety and security to the family.
- The health treatment is totally cashless and you don’t need to pay any single penny for that.
Health Care Facilities Under Sikkim Su-Swasthya Yojana
Sikkim Chief Minister said to increase the healthcare system facilities and to adopt different safety measures. He also mention that the healthcare services should maximize the hospitals with better quality of equipment’s and quality of treatment must be of quality.
Dialysis Centre’s is developed in various districts, Viral Lab Testing services, Tertiary Cancer Care Centre in STNM hospital etc.
Healthcare services has been developed at district level in order to know the emergency level in the area and to treat the critical patients in any difficult situation.
Healthcare Facilities with Easy Access – CM Admire
On 15th August 2021, the CM Shri Prem Singh Tamang announced that the Government is working hard on the basic needs of people which includes the Healthcare sector and education section.
CM also highlighted on the hard work towards the safety taken for easy access to the healthcare facilities. Sikkim Su Swasthya Yojana has brought excellent change in the health care sectors by providing the cashless treatment to the people of the state. As Govt. is providing the health insurance to all Government Employees.
- Now , in Sikkim state Dialysis Centre are setting in district hospitals, developing oxygen plants and upscaling Namchi hospital with 300 beds.
- CM said that this will be the remarkable change or improvement in the Healthcare Sector.
Eligibility Criteria Of Su Swasthya Yojna
Those who want to apply for the Su Swasthya Yojana can check the eligibility criteria mention below:
- Applicant must be the permanent resident of Sikkim State.
- Dependent family members of Govt. servants are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Applying candidate He/ She must be a Government servant.
Documents Requires to Apply for Sikkim Su Swastha Yojana
Below is the list of documents required for applying Swasthya Sikkin Yojana, check it:
- Employee government ID card
- Aadhar card of the employee
- Permanent resident certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Salient Features of Su-Swasthya Yojana
SU Swastha Cashless Scheme is launched for the Govt. employees of Sikkim by giving them quality healthcare services without taking any money. Some of the benefit provided in the Su swasthya yojana has been introduced first time in the country in public and in some cases private healthcare schemes.
- This yojana has a lowest employee contribution across all state. Under this scheme treatments like Trauma care, IVF, Cancer, Critical illness and many more are covered from 1st day.
- There is no age limit for the people suffering from physically or mentally disorders and unmarried & unemployed dependent daughter.
- Pre existing diseases will be covered from Day 1 after successful enrolment in the scheme.
- Age limit of dependents/ family members is 100 years in certain cases e.g parents of self or of spouse.
Online Application Process For Sikkim Su-Swasthya Yojana
All the interested applicants who want to apply for the scheme and comes under the eligibility criteria can apply online by following the below steps mention:
How To Apply For Su Swasthya Yojana As An Employee ?
- If you are an employee then visit the official web portal of Su Swasthya Yojana – https://suswasthasikkim.com.
- Homepage will appear on the scree.
- At homepage you need to choose the option “I am an Employee“.
- You will be redirected to new page.
- Login Page will appears on screen.
- Now, here you need to enter your mobile number and click on the “Send OTP” option.
- OTP will be send to your mobile number.
- After entering the OTP, registration form will open on the screen.
- Enter the details like your name, dependent name, dependent information, income details and other details asked.
- After filling all the details now attach all the important documents required.
- Next, click on the “Submit” button.
- In this way you will successfully registered yourself.
Su Swastyhya Yojana Apply as I am an Employer
- In order to register as an employer, visit the official web portal of Su Swasthya.
- Homepage will gets open on your screen.
- Now, click on the “ I’m An Employer “.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Once you enter the mobile number, OTP will be send.
- Enter the OTP in the required blank box.
- Registration form will appear on screen.
- Now, enter all the details asked.
- Attach all the required documents asked in the registration form.
- Check all the details enter and click on the “Submit” button.
- In this way you can easily do the registration as an Employer.
Sikkim Su Swastha Yojana Register As A Provider
- For registering as a Provider, visit the official website.
- Su Swasthya homepage will appear on the screen.
- Now, click on the “I’m a Provider“.
- You will get redirected to the new page.
- Next, under the Login section enter the mobile number.
- After entering the mobile number, OTP will be send.
- Enter the OTP in the required space.
- Registration form will gets open.
- Here, you need to enter all the required details asked and all the important documents with it.
- Check the details enters once again and click on the “Submit” option.
- In this way you will easily get registers as a Provider.
Procedure To Download of Su Swastha Form
Below we have provided the direct link to download the Su Swastha form, Deleted dependent form etc. Check the link below and download the Su Swasthya Sikkim Yojana Forms.
|Su Swasthya Enrollment Form|
|Deleted Dependent Form|
|Su Swastha Benefits Document|
|Su Swastha Cashless Claim Form (Provider)|
|Su Swastha Cashless Claim Form (Reimbursement)|
|Hospital Empanelment Form|
Procedure To Find A Hospital Under Sikkim Su-Swasthya Yojana
In order to get the treatment under Health Scheme of Sikkim Government, for that you need to first locate the eligible hospital. Below are the steps to find a hospital under Su Swastha Yojana.
- Firstly, visit the official web portal of Sikkim Swastha Ypjana.
- Now, go to “Find a Hospital ” section.
- Click on the Find a Hospital option.
- Now you will be redirected to to new page.
- Here you will find the list of eligible hospitals district-wise.
- You can also search hospital of your choice to see if it is enrolled under the Yojana or not.
Hospitals Under Sikkim Su Swasthya Yoajana
|Contact Details||Contact Email|
|1||Anandloke Hospital||Siliguri||0353-2540980 / 0353-2544352|
|2||Medica North Bengal Clinic Hospital||Siliguri||0353- 2518667/ 9775244101|
|3||North Bengal Neurosciences Center||Siliguri||0353 251 8064|
|4||Himalayan Eye Institute Hospital||Siliguri||0353-2502500; 250 2501; 250 2502; 2502505|
|5||Nova IVF center||Siliguri||1800 313 5677|
|6||Nephroplus Dialysis Center Fulbari Siliguri||Siliguri||1800 120 001 001|
|7||Nephroplus Dialysis Center Press Enclave Marg, Delhi||Delhi||1800 120 001 001|
|9||Medanta the Medicity||Gurgaon||+91-124-4141414|
|10||Madhukar Rainbow Children’s Hospitals||New Delhi||18002122||[email protected]|
|11||Nephroplus Dialysis Center Vikas Marg, Delhi||New Delhi||1800 120 001 001|
|13||Nephroplus Dialysis Center Uttam Nagar, Delhi||New Delhi||1800 120 001 001|
|16||Fortis Hospital Anandpur||Kolkata||03366284444|
|17||Nephroplus Dialysis Center Jessore Road Kolkata||Kolkata||1800 120 001 001|
|18||Nephroplus Dialysis Center Kalicharan Ghosh Road, Kolkata||Kolkata||1800 120 001 001|
|19||Nephroplus Dialysis Center Barrackpore, Kolkata||Kolkata||1800 120 001 001|
|21||AIG Hospitals||Hyderabad||+91-40-4244 4222 / 6744 4222|
|23||American Oncology Institute Citizens Hospital||Hyderabad||18002082000|
|24||American Oncology Institute Kamineni Oncology Center||Hyderabad||18002082000|
|25||Rainbow Children’s Hospitals||Hyderabad||18002122||[email protected]|
|29||Nephroplus Dialysis center, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad||Hyderabad||1800 120 001 001|
|30||Nephroplus Dialysis center, Santosh Nagar, Hyderabad||Hyderabad||1800 120 001 001|
|31||Nephroplus Dialysis center, Serilingampally, Hyderabad||Hyderabad||1800 120 001 001|
|32||Nephroplus Dialysis center, Czech Colony, Hyderabad||Hyderabad||1800 120 001 001|
|33||Nephroplus Dialysis center, Suchitra Circle, Hyderabad||Hyderabad||1800 120 001 001|
|34||Nephroplus Dialysis Center, Mahbubnagar, Telangana||Hyderabad||1800 120 001 001|
|36||Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences||Bengaluru||180 0309 0309|
|37||Narayana Health Majumadar Shaw Medical Institute||Bengaluru||180 0309 0309|
|38||Nephroplus Dialysis Center, Ramamurthy Nagar, Bengaluru||Bengaluru||1800 120 001 001|
|39||Nephroplus Dialysis Center,Marathahalli2, Bengaluru||Bengaluru||1800 120 001 001|
|40||Nephroplus Dialysis Center, Basaveshwaranagar, Bengaluru||Bengaluru||1800 120 001 001|
|41||Nephroplus Dialysis Center,Banashankari, Bengaluru||Bengaluru||1800 120 001 001|
|42||Nephroplus Dialysis Center,Crescent Road, Bengaluru||Bengaluru||1800 120 001 001|
|43||Nephroplus Dialysis Center,Varadharaja Nagar, Bengaluru||Bengaluru||1800 120 001 001|
|45||American Oncology Institute Dayanand Medical Center||Ludhiana||18002082000|
|46||American Oncology Institute NRI Academy of Medical Sciences||Vijayvada||18002082000|
|47||American Oncology Institute Babina Specialty Hospital||Imphal||18002082000|
|48||American Oncology Institute Nangia Specialty Hospital||Nagpur||18002082000|
|49||American Oncology Institute Sparsh Hospital||Bhubaneshwar||18002082000|
|50||American Oncology Institute Royal Care Hospital||Coimbatore||18002082000|
|51||Rainbow Children’s Hospitals||Secunderabad||18002122||[email protected]|
|52||Nephroplus Dialysis Center, Newabhat Bus stand, Bardhaman||Bardhaman||1800 120 001 001|
|53||Nephroplus Dialysis Center, Arrah Kalinagar, Durgapur||Durgapur||1800 120 001 001|
|54||Nephroplus Dialysis Center, Borivali West,Mumbai||Mumbai||1800 120 001 001|
|55||Nephroplus Dialysis Center, Agra,Uttar Pradesh||Agra||1800 120 001 001|
|56||Nephroplus Dialysis Center, Magarpatta City Road, Pune||Pune||1800 120 001 001|
|57||Nephroplus Dialysis Center, Sassoon Road, Pune||Pune||1800 120 001 001|
|58||Nephroplus Dialysis Center, Kedari Nagar Rd, Pune||Pune||1800 120 001 001|
|59||Nephroplus Dialysis Center, East Marredpally, Secunderabad||Secunderabad||1800 120 001 001|
|62||AMRI Hospital Dhakuria||Kolkata||(033) 6680 0000||[email protected]|
|63||AMRI Hospital Mukundpur||Kolkata||(033) 6680 0003||[email protected]|
|64||AMRI Hospital Slat Lake||Kolkata||(033) 6680 0001||[email protected]|
|65||AMRI Hospital Southern Avenue||Kolkata||(033) 6680 0002||[email protected]|
|66||Narayan Memorial Hospital||Kolkata||033-66-400-100||[email protected]|
|67||Central Referral Hospital (SK Manipal University)||Gangtok||9733770909||[email protected]|
|68||STNM hospital (reimbursement only)||Gangtok||9845562399||[email protected]|
|69||North Bengal Neurosciences Center||Siliguri||0353 251 8064||[email protected]|
|71||Apollo Cradle Greater Noida||Greater Noida||(011)- 4424 4424||[email protected]|
|72||Apollo Cradle Indirapuram Ghaziabad||Ghaziabad||(011)- 4424 4426||[email protected]|
|73||Apollo Cradle Moti Nagar||New Delhi||(011)- 4424 4425||[email protected]|
|74||Apollo Cradle Nehru Place||New Delhi||(011)- 4424 4424||[email protected]|
|75||Apollo Spectra Greater Noida||Greater Noida||1-860-500-2244||[email protected]|
|76||Apollo Spectra Karol Bagh||New Delhi||1-860-500-2244||[email protected]|
|77||Apollo Spectra Nehru Place||New Delhi||(011)- 4424 4426||[email protected]|
|78||Apollo Spectra New Railway Road||Gurgaon||1-860-500-2244||[email protected]|
|79||Apollo Spectra Sector 82 Gurugram||Gurgaon||1-860-500-2244||[email protected]|
|80||Miracle Apollo Cradle Gurgaon||Gurgaon||(011)- 4424 4425||[email protected]|
|81||Apollo Cradle Jubilee Hills||Hyderabad||1860-500-4424||[email protected]|
|82||Apollo Cradle Kondapur||Hyderabad||1860-500-4424||[email protected]|
|83||Apollo Spectra Ameerpet||Hyderabad||040-23782378||[email protected]|
|84||Apollo Spectra Kondapur||Hyderabad||040-45455300||[email protected]|
|85||Apollo Cradle Marathalli||Bengaluru||(080)- 4424 4424||[email protected]|
|86||Apollo Cradle Sarjapur Road||Bengaluru||(080)- 4424 4424||[email protected]|
|87||Apollo Cradle Kormangala||Bengaluru||(080)- 4424 4424||[email protected]|
|88||Apollo Cradle JP Nagar||Bengaluru||(080)- 4424 4424||[email protected]|
|89||Apollo Cradle HSR Layout||Bengaluru||(080)- 4424 4424||[email protected]|
|90||Apollo Cradle Belandur||Bengaluru||(080)- 4424 4424||[email protected]|
|91||Apollo Cradle Electronic City||Bengaluru||(080)- 4424 4424||[email protected]|
|92||Apollo Cradle Jayanagar||Bengaluru||(080)- 4424 4424||[email protected]|
|94||Apollo Cradle Indiranagar||Bengaluru||(080)- 4424 4424||[email protected]|
|95||Apollo Cradle Brookefield||Bengaluru||(080)- 4424 4424||[email protected]|
|96||Apollo Spectra||Bengaluru||1-860-500-2244||[email protected]|
|97||Apollo Spectra Kormangala||Bengaluru||1-860-500-2244||[email protected]|
|98||Apollo Spectra MRC Nagar||Chennai||1-860-500-2244||[email protected]|
|99||Apollo Spectra Alwarpet||Chennai||1-860-500-2244||[email protected]|
|100||Apollo Spectra Tardeo||Mumbai||1-860-500-2244||[email protected]|
|101||Apollo Spectra Chembur||Mumbai||1-860-500-2244||[email protected]|
|102||Apollo Spectra Sadashivpeth||Pune||1-860-500-2244||[email protected]|
|103||Apollo Spectra Agam Kuan||Patna||1-860-500-2244||[email protected]|
|104||Apollo Spectra Chnni Ganj||Kanpur||1-860-500-2244||[email protected]|
|105||Apollo Spectra C Scheme||Jaipur||1-860-500-2244||[email protected]|
|106||Apollo Spectar Vikas Nagar||Jabalpur||1-860-500-2244||[email protected]|
Procedure To Start A New Claim Under Sikkim Swastha Yojana
If you want to start a new claim under Su Swasthya Yojana, below we have given the steps to start a new claim:
- If you want to start a new claim visit the offical website of Sikkim Swasthya Scheme.
- Homepage will appears on screen.
- Now, look under the Service section.
- Click on “Start A New Claim“.
- You will get redirected to new page.
- Here, click on Apply for New Claim.
- Claim Form will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the required details asked in the Claim form.
- Check the details enter and click on the “Submit” option.
- By following this step you can easily submit the New claim form.
Procedure To Track Claim
To track the claim status below we have mention the easy steps, check it :-
- For tracking the claim, visit the official website of Sikkim Swasthya Yojana.
- Homepage appears on screen.
- Now, under the service section click on the “Track Claims“.
- You will get redirected to the new page.
- Here, enter your Claim ID.
- Enter all the details asked and check once again.
- Now, click on the “Search” option.
Procedure To View List Of Nodal Officer
To view the List of Nodal Officers check below mention steps :-
- Visit the official web portal to view the list of nodal officers.
- Su Swasthya official homepage will gets open.
- Now, under service section click on the “What is Su Swasthya“
- You get redirected to new page.
- Here you need to click on the “List of Nodal Officer.
- After clicking on it, PDF File will get downloaded to your device.
- Open the PDF File to view the List of Nodal Officers.
How To Search A Member ID Under Su Swasthya Sikkim Yojana
Below are the steps for searching a Member ID in Swasthya Sikkim Yojana :-
- Visit the official portal to search for a Member ID.
- Official Homepage will appears on the screen.
- Now under service section click on the “Member ID” option.
- After that log in form appear on screen.
- New page will gets open before you.
- Here on this page you will get the Member ID.
Su-Swastha Yojana is a Employee Health Services introduced by the Sikkim Govt. in 2021. In this scheme, employees and their dependent will get the benefit to take use of healthcare services for admitting or hospitalization on cashless basis.
Dependents of eligible employees- maximum of 5 eligible dependents can be added for individual employee.
All Sikkim Govt. employees must be appointed against the regular post from date of joining the regular post.
Those who are central govt. or government servant of any state while on deputation to the govt. of Sikkim.
At the time of hospitalization within or outside sikkim, the beneficiary must have his/her Su-Swastha Card along with ID proof ( Aadhar card/ Voter ID/ PAN Card/ Driving License etc.)
Su-Swastha Facilitation Center
Old STNM Hospital
Gangtok, Sikkim 737101
If you loss Su-Swastha Card, in that case download one or more card from the website and save it in your mobile phone or take a print of it.
You can simply download one more from the website and save it to your phone or print it on plain paper to use.