Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme Portal Registration | Rythu Vedika Login | Telangana Agriculture Subsidy Scheme | TS Rythu Vedika Scgeme benefits | Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme Application Form | Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme Apply Online |Rythu Vedika Scheme Form
Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme is launched by the Telangana Government on order to overcome the problems faced by the farmers. This platform will help the farmers to give higher returns for their agricultural products to the farmers. It is an online platform created for farmers. Under this scheme, farmers will get the correct price for their agricultural produce. And incentive to work in the field of agriculture.
India is a powerhouse of agricultural land and development and it is a backbone of farmers or laborers. Like all other sectors, agricultural landscapes also face many problems and challenges.
TS Rythu Vedika Scheme will help in “mobilizing the farmers to organize themselves into groups for attaining their ultimate objective for getting a remunerative price, higher productivity, better marketing facilities and ultimately making agriculture profitable”.
This platform will help farmers to discuss their problems faced and shape their plans in selling their produce. And on the other hand, this will also help the farmers to organize themselves.
It will help the Telangana Govt. to know the ground-level problems faced by the farmers. And upgrade the existing system to make agriculture sustainable and develops or create new strategies.
In this, we will be providing detailed information on Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme. Eligibility criteria of TS Rythu Vedika Scheme and online application process. Along with this, you can also check the benefits and status by visiting the official website. So, read the article till end to gather all the latest news and information related to the Rythu Vedika Scheme.
Quick Highlight On Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme
Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme 2023 Apply Online తెలంగాణ రితు వేద పథకం : Apply for TS Rythu Vedika Pathakam Online Registration and download KCR Rythu Vedika Application Form PDF Online. Check the eligibility criteria, Beneficiary List, and Payment/ Amount Status. Applicants can also check the features and Online Application Status at the official website www.telangana.gov.in
తెలంగాణ రితు వేద పథకం 2023 Rythu Vedika Latest News Update
Telangana State Government has planned to build a platform for farmers (Rythu Vedika) across the Telangana state. This scheme promises higher returns for the farmer’s produce. The Telangana state has set a budget of Rs. 572.22 crores for the scheme.
Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao has inaugurated the first Rythu Vedika on Saturday at Kodakandla Mandal Headquarters in Jangaon district. He address the farmers and the general public about the reason behind launching the Rythu Vedika and their importance, and utilities.
The Telangana Government intends to set up 2,601 Rythu Vedika platforms across the state and set a budget of Rs. 572.22 crores for the scheme. Each Rythu Vedika has 2 rooms and 2 toilets with an area of 2,046 sq. ft. This will be provided with electricity and tap water connections.
Out of 2,601 Rythu Vedikas to be constructed in which 1,951 have been completed, while construction of another 650 is in progress. Each individual Vedika is built at a cost of Rs. 22 lakhs of which Rs. 12 lahks will be provided by the Agriculture Department. The remaining amount will be received from MNREGS Funds.
Also Check : TS Aasara Pension
About Rythu Vedika Scheme
Telangana Government has launched the Rythu Vedika Scheme for the farmers who are facing many agriculture issues. Telangana Chief Minister has introduced Rythu Vedika Scheme at Kodakandla Mandal Headquarters town in Jangaon district on 31st October 2021. This scheme will bring the farmers under one platform, which will help all the farmers in receiving a higher number of returns.
The scheme promises a higher return to the farmers. Many Rythu Vedikas will be constructed in the Telangana state to support the farmers. This is a great step taken by the Telangana state for the development of farmers. This scheme will be the one-stop destination for all the farmers for selling their produce.
Telangana govt. aims to develop many such Rythu Vedikas for the farmer’s welfare. This will result in an increase in crop returns for the farmers. The farmers of the state are supporting and appreciate this scheme a lot. This Rythu Vedikas is similar to the Rythu Bharosa Kendras of Andhra Pradesh.
Telangana Govt. said that this scheme will make farming regulated and profitable based on global market intelligence. Rythu Vedika Scheme creates awareness among the farmers to know about Farmer’s Welfare Scheme. This platform is expected to help and stabilize the income of farmers by giving them information on institutional finance. And to ensure the farmer’s continuance in the farming sector.
This scheme will also encourage the farmers to develop innovative and modern agriculture practices. From the Rythu Vedika Scheme farmers can interact and share their knowledge and experience.
Overview of Rythu Vedika Scheme Telangana
|Name of the Scheme||Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme|
|in Telugu||తెలంగాణ రితు వేద పథకం|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the state|
|Main Benefit||To provide a platform for farmers to discuss the issues|
|Objective||Providing high returns|
|Scheme under||State Government|
Main Objective or Mission of Rythu Vedika Scheme Telangana
The main objective of the Telangana Vedika Scheme is to provide higher returns to the farmers who are struggling to get good returns due to the COVID-19 pandemic. And the most important goal of the scheme is to bring the farmers together. Earlier farmers did not have a single platform to introduce themselves.
Because farmers are in high need to discuss their issues in certain places. And Telangana govt. has introduced Rythu Vedika, where farmers can now openly share and discuss their problems.
Farmers have been given a stage by the Telangana Got. to discuss agricultural issues. And Telangana is the only state which directly purchases the grains of the farmers. This will benefit the farmers in long run. Rythu Vedika works to provide profitable prices to the farmers.
Marketing facilities and higher productivity will get better. Through this farmers can raise their voices and showcase their agriculture problems in front of Govt. Telangana Govt. is doing great work by developing Rythu Vedikas in the state. Which will solve the large number of issues raised by the farmers.
🔶 TSIGRS : ts igrs, IGRS Telangana Encumbrance Certificate, tsigrs challan
Benefits of Rythu Vedika Scheme
- Below are the benefits of the Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme check below:
- Rythu Vedika Scheme aims to help the farmers to raise their voices against any issues collectively.
- The farmers of the Telangana state will get the direct benefit of the scheme.
- This scheme provides a platform or stage where they can organize themselves into mobilizing groups.
- This platform will be greatly useful for the farmers to sell their products and implements the plans.
- Rythu Vedika Yojana comes in handy with better prices and high productivity marketing facilities to the farmers and makes a profit in agriculture.
- This scheme increases agricultural productivity and capacity.
- A total of 2,601 Rythu Vedikas have been built under this scheme.
- Out of which 2,462 will be rural and 139 in Rythu Vedika City.
- Each Rythu Vedika will have 2 rooms and 2 toilets with an area of 2,046 sq.ft with tap water and electricity connections.
- Beneficiaries of this scheme will able to gain crops at higher prices. This will create an inclusive market environment with good facilities.
- Not only this, farmers are able to increase their farm production which will have a better future in the farming sector.
- Farmers can now ask for their rights and perform their duties also.
- This scheme acts as a platform for the farmers where all of them come together and help each other. They can discuss and resolve their issues easily.
Applicants who want to apply for the Rythu Vedika scheme must check the eligibility criteria mention below:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana state
- They must have a working bank account number
- Working a mobile number of the applicant
- They must be farmers by profession
Documents Required for Rythu Vedika Scheme
If you are applying for the Rythu Vedika Scheme then you will need the following documents. Along with your application, you need to attach the documents. Because documents are necessary for the authorities to verify your identity. Make sure that you upload all the documents carefully. Otherwise, it may result in the cancellation of your application.
Below is the list of documents required for the Rythu Vedika scheme, check it:
- Applicant Resident Address Proof
- Land Documents
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
- Aadhaar Card
Implementation of Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme
Following are the Telangana Rythu Vedika scheme features, check below for more details:
- Telangana Government has constructed 2,601 Rythu Vedika in the state.
- Out of which, 1,580 Rythu Vedika was accomplished by 30 October 2020.
- Total cost of Rs. 572.22 crore had been fixed by the Telangana Govt. for construction work. Out of that they will spend about Rs. 22 lakhs in the Rythu Vedikas construction.
- Telangana state govt. will also provide electricity and water connection to all Rythu Vedika.
- Agriculture Extension Officer will handle each cluster.
- Also, govt. is going to provide an audiovisual system in centers very soon.
- Telangana Agriculture Department will provide a huge amount of Rs. 12 lahks.
- MGNREGA funds will provide the remaining 10 lakh rupees as the remaining cost of work.
- Out of 2601 Rythu Vedika, 2462 Vedika will be constructed in rural areas and the remaining 139 will be constructed in urban areas.
- Apart from this, govt. will be constructing 2 rooms and 2 toilets in each Rythu Vedika. The total area will be of 2046 sq. ft.
- The mission Bhagiratha of Telangana State will do the work of providing tap water in Rythu Vedikas.
Registration Process of Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme Online
Rythu Vedika is launched by keeping an aim to bring all the farmers of Telangana State under one platform and help them to resolve their issues. Telangana Govt, has planned to construct as many as 2601 Rythu Vedikas across the state.
It will help in imparting the skills of the farmers and helps to stabilise the income of farmers. By providing the information from institutional finance and to ensure the farmers continuity in the farming section.
All eligible applicants who wish to apply for the scheme must read all the instructions mention below and follow the steps carefully to apply online Rythu Vedika application form:
Process to Apply Online Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme Application Form 2023
- Visit the Official Website of Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme i.e. www.telangana.gov.in.
- Homepage will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
- Next application form page will appear on the screen.
- Here you need to enter all the required details asked like name, father/husband name, D.O.B, Gender, caste and upload the documents.
- And after that check all the details enter are correct or not.
- At last, click on the Submit option for final submission of application form.
Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme Portal Registration & Login
In order to apply for the Telangana Vedika Scheme follow the below mention steps for online registration of Rythu Vedika :
- First, go to the official Telangana Kisan Portal at https://kisan.telangana.gov.in/
- Now on the homepage of the scheme of the Telangana Kisan Portal where you need to click at the “Rythu Vedika” link
- Telangana Kisan Rythu Vedika Portal will open on your screen.
- Click on the “Department Login” tab for Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme Portal Login
- Now here officials from the concerned authorities can enter usernasme and password.
- And click on “Login” option to do Telanagana Rythu Vedika Scheme Login.
TS Rythu Vedhika Online Registration 2023
Application Process for Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme Registration 2023 :
- Interested applicants must visit the Official Website of the Rythu Vedika Scheme Portal.
- Homepage of the official web portal will gets open.
- After that, you will see the Registration option.
- Click on the link.
- You will be redirected to the new page.
- Application form will appears on the screen.
- Now, fill the application form carefully.
- Upload the required documents asked during registration.
- Check the details enter and click on the submit option.
- Your registration process will gets completed.
- Save the registration number for future use.
For more update
Rythu Vedika Yojana is a scheme which provides the platform for the farmers to raise their issues. Through this scheme farmers will get the crrect price for their produce and in higher returns.
The main purpose of Rythu Vedika Scheme is to provide unique platform for the farmers of Telangana state. With the help of this platform, the farmers can raise their agriculture related problems.
For Rythu Vedika Scheme applicants need Aadhar card, mobile number, bank account, domicile certificate etc.
The applicant must be permanent resident of Telangana state.
Applicant must be farmer by profession.
They must have a working bank account number and mobile number.
The Rythu Vedika Scheme benefits farmers in many ways. It provides them with a platform to discuss their problems and find solutions, promotes sustainable agriculture practices, improves crop productivity, and ensures better market access for farmers. The scheme also provides training and technical assistance to farmers and helps them in accessing government schemes and subsidies.
The Rythu Vedika Scheme provides various services to farmers, including training on modern agriculture techniques, soil health management, and crop management. The Vedikas also provide market-related information to farmers and help them in accessing markets for their produce. They also help farmers in getting access to government schemes and subsidies.