Apply Online Karnataka Saptapdi Vivah Scheme 2022 | Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Registration Application Form | Karnataka Muzrai Mass Marriage Scheme | Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Online Registration | Mass Marriage Scheme 2022 | Rs. 55,000 Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana | Karnataka Government Scheme for Marriage
Karnataka Government has introduced a new scheme for Mass Marriages of couples in the state, by providing them financial support. BS Yeddyurappa government in January 2020 launched the Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana which is also known as Muzrai Mass Marriage Scheme eligible for Hindu couples in the state.
The government of Karnataka has set new Muhurats under the Saptapadi Marriage Scheme 2022. Now, Mass marriages will be done twice every month in order to avoid crowds. The government has set a new muhurta for marriage in Karnataka state from January 2022 to April 2022 under the Saptapadi government scheme.
Earlier, the government used to organize mass marriages twice a year. But, after the outbreaking of COVID-19, the government has decided to do mass marriages twice every month, starting in 2022.
Under the Karnataka Saptapadi scheme, the government organizes the mass marriage programs at the selected temples in the state and the beneficiary bride and groom will be given financial support of Rs. 55000. This is a flagship scheme of the Karnataka govt so that it reduces the burden on poor families. Those who can’t afford the expenses of the marriages of their children. This scheme helps such families to do their marriage successfully.
All applicants who wish to apply online application must download the official notification and carefully read the eligibility criteria and application process. In this article, we have provided all detailed information regarding the “ Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022″. Read the complete article till the end to get all the useful information.
- 1 Quick Highlight on Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Scheme
- 2 ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸಪ್ತಪದಿ ವಿವಾಹ ಯೋಜನೆ Latest News Update
- 3 Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Scheme 2022 Overview
- 4 About Karnataka Muzrai Mass Marriage Scheme 2022
- 5 Main Objective of Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Scheme
- 6 Features of Karnataka Mass Marriage Scheme
- 7 Benefits of Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Karnataka
- 8 Restarting Karnataka Satapadi Vivah Yojana 2022
- 9 Karnataka Saptapadi Marriage Ceremony To Be Held On 25th May 2022
- 10 New Dates of SC/ ST Karnataka Mass Marriages under the Scheme
- 11 Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
- 12 Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Online Registration Process
- 13 FAQ
Quick Highlight on Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Scheme
Apply Online Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022 – Know how to Mass Marriage Scheme Rs. 55000 PDF Online Registration. How you can do application form PDF Download, check eligibility criteria, beneficiary list, payment/ amount status, features and benefit of Mass marriage scheme Karnataka. Check online application status at official web portal temples.karnataka.gov.in.ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸಪ್ತಪದಿ ವಿವಾಹ ಯೋಜನೆ ಆನ್ಲೈನ್ ಅರ್ಜಿ, ನೋಂದಣಿ ನಮೂನೆ, ಉದ್ದೇಶ, ಅರ್ಹತೆ, ಪ್ರಯೋಜನಗಳು.
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸಪ್ತಪದಿ ವಿವಾಹ ಯೋಜನೆ Latest News Update
The Karnataka Government has introduced a scheme to encourage the weaker section by providing them with financial support. Under this scheme, the married couples will get the financial support of Rs. 55,000 from the Karnataka Govt.
The groom will be given a shirt, dhoti, and Rs 5000 cash. The bride is given a sari for mangal sutra, 1,000 rupees cash, and 8g gold. The total assistance will be around Rs 55,000.
All new couples who will get married in the next few days can benefit from Saptapadi Wedding Plan. The government plans to hold about 1,000 marriages in 90-100 temples.
Saptapadi wedding or mass wedding. The main idea is to reduce the wedding crowds. And it is held twice a month. This SC/ST Mass Marriage Scheme was started by Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa.
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Scheme 2022 Overview
|Name of Scheme||Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana|
|in Language||ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸಪ್ತಪದಿ ವಿವಾಹ ಯೋಜನೆ|
|Introduced by||BS Yediyurappa|
|Department Name||Department of Religious Endowment, Govt. of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||Brides and grooms of Karnataka state|
|Total Number of Muzrai Temples||100|
|Total number of Couples selected||Nearly 1000 couples|
|Main Objective||Mass Marriage of Hindu Couples and providing financial assistance to them|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Karnataka|
About Karnataka Muzrai Mass Marriage Scheme 2022
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Registration has been started by the Karnataka Government. Saptapadi Vivah Yojana is a scheme which is introduced by the Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa, Karnataka. Under this scheme, the government will provide the financial help of Rs. 55,000 to all newly married couples.
This amount will be given only after getting married in the temple selected by the department. This scheme has been launched on 10 January 2022 and in this, 90-100 temples has being included. Interested applicants can apply for a mass marriage scheme by visiting the official web portal.
In the coming days, about 1000 newly married couples have benefited from this scheme. Selected couples will be disbursed cash and assistance by Mangal sutra. This scheme is also known as Muzarai Mass Marriage Scheme. Those people who can’t afford a grand marriage because of their financial issues. For such people, this mass marriage scheme has been introduced. Both bride and groom will be given financial help of Rs. 55,000.
All eligible applicants who wish to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and online application process carefully. In this article, we have provided all the detailed information related to ” Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022“. Such as Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana benefits, features of the scheme, application status, etc.
Main Objective of Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Scheme
Karnataka Chief Minister has introduced the scheme for the people belonging to the poverty line, minority, SC/ST. The govt. will give them financial support for their children’s marriage. This Mass SC-ST mass marriage scheme is only for the permanent residents of Karnataka state.
Under this scheme, the govt. of Karnataka organizes the mass marriage function for SC/ST families. This function is organized by the govt. in the selected Muzrai Temple of the state.
The main aim is to help the poor people of the state by giving them financial support so that they can do their children’s weddings. Because there are many people in the state, who can not afford money for a grand wedding. By keeping these issues in mind, the CM of Karnataka has decided to launch Saptapadi Scheme for poor people.
In this scheme, the bride and groom will get financial help of Rs. 55,000 only after getting married. The marriage will be held in the selected temple by the govt. Earlier, the govt. used to do mass marriage twice a year. But now, due to the lockdown the govt. has decided to do it twice a month.
Now, the people of Karnataka state belonging to the SC/ST, a minority can easily apply for this scheme. The state government has also announced that the dates of mass marriages will be held in Grade A under the Religious Marriage Department. All those couples who are marrying in next upcoming days can avail the Saptapadi Marriage Scheme. The plan is to do 1000 marriages in 90-100 temples.
Features of Karnataka Mass Marriage Scheme
Below are the features of (Rs.55,000) Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022 launched by the Karnataka Govt.
- This Mass Marriage Scheme is launched to encourage the weaker section by helping them financially.
- Under this scheme, the married couple will be benefited from Rs. 55,000 from the government.
- The groom will be given a dhoti, shirt, and Rs. 5000 cash.
- And the bride will get a saree, Rs. 10000 cash and 8 gram of gold to make Mangalyaam (Mangalsutra).
- Thus, the total assistance will be about Rs. 55,000.
- Due to covid, the government has divided the marriage ceremony into 2 slots ie. twice in the first year.
- To avail of the benefit of this scheme, the eligible couples have to register and get married as per the Muhrut and dates prescribed by the authorities.
- Once the marriage is done, the bride and groom are offered Rs. 55,000 to start their new journey of life.
- A couple registered under this scheme, can not get married in a private ceremony.
- There are around 100 Muzurai temples in the state, where these wedding ceremonies are done.
Benefits of Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Karnataka
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana has many benefits, some of them has been listed below:
- The main benefit of the Muzrai Mass Marriage Scheme is that it has been launched for the poor people of the state.
- An amount of Rs. 55,000 will be provided to each couple as financial help.
- The Rs.55,000 includes the following things:
- Mangalasutra worth Rs. 40,000 for the bride
-Rs.5,000 in cash to Groom
-And Rs.10,000 in cash to the Bride
KAR Saptapadi Vivah Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Saptapadi Vivah Yojana is only for those couples who fulfill the eligibility criteria. Before applying for the scheme, check the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- The beneficiary must be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- The age of the bride and groom should not be less than 18 years and 21 years respectively.
- Under this scheme, only Hindu couples are eligible for this mass marriage program. Couples of other religions are not eligible for this scheme.
- Parents of both bride and groom must be present at the ceremony.
- And marriages under this scheme can not be performed in private.
- This scheme is not applicable to those people who are undertaking a love marriage.
- Marriage will be taken at selected temples only.
Documents Required for [Rs. 55,000] Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022
In order to register for the mass marriage program, all eligible candidates need to provide their original certificates at the registration office. Below we have listed the important documents which are essential for the online registration process:
- Address Proof ( it could be Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Water bill, Electricity bill, Telephone bill, etc)
- Aadhar card of both bride and groom
- Religious certificate/ Caste certificate
- Birth Certificate/Age proof
- Letter of consent from parents/ permission letter for marriage from parents of both
Restarting Karnataka Satapadi Vivah Yojana 2022
Karnataka Govt. has restarted the Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana after a gap of 2 years. This information has been shared by the officials on 13th May 2022. The mass marriage under this scheme will be done on 28th April, 11th May, and 25th May in a selected temple.
The govt. has introduced the scheme in the year 2019, but due to the coronavirus pandemic, this scheme was kept on hold. And the main aim to launch this scheme is to prevent lower and middle-class families from a financial crisis due to huge expenses.
The couples who want to take advantage of this scheme are required to register themselves at the temple with all necessary documents 30 days in advance. Under this scheme, financial support of Rs.55,000 including 8-gram gold thali mangal sutra, Rs.10,000 for the bride, and Rs, 5000 for the bride groom. The temple chosen under the scheme included Banashankari, Gavi Gangadhareshwara, Kadu Malleshwara, and Dodda Ganapathi.
Karnataka Saptapadi Marriage Ceremony To Be Held On 25th May 2022
District administration and the Department of Religious Empowerment are conducting a simple mass marriage under Saptapadi Vivah Yojana. This wedding ceremony will be organized at srikanteteshwaraswamy temple in nanjangud town on 25th May 2022.
This information has been given by the additional deputy commissioner Dr. BS Manjunathawami. The marriage ceremony will start from 10:55 a.m to 11:40 a.m on 25th May 2022 during the auspicious katakana Lagna on the premises of shrikanteteshwara Swamy temple.
This scheme is introduced to support economically weaker sections and the middle class who are unable to spend money on their children’s marriages. All interested brides and grooms who want to participate in this event are required to register their names before 13th May 2022.
Both bride and groom will be benefited from Rs.55,000 which includes Rs. 5000 to the groom to buy a shirt and dhoti. And Rs.10,000 to the bride to purchase a wedding saree, blouse, and golden mangalya weighing 8 grams. Parents of both bride and groom are required to present at the wedding along with the witnesses.
In case of any complaints are registered against the bride and groom, then their eligibility will be verified again. And if any documents submitted by the bride and groom are found false then legal action will be taken against them.
New Dates of SC/ ST Karnataka Mass Marriages under the Scheme
Recently, the central govt. has announced the nationwide lockdown due to the COVID-19, which has led to the postponement of the marriages done by the Karnataka state govt. in April-May. Now new dates of marriage have been released by the state government. Below are the latest new dates for Karnataka Mass marriages:
- 23 July 2022
- 26 July 2022
- 29 July 2022
- 6 August 2022
- 10 August 2022
- 14 August 2022
- 17 August 2022
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022 Karnataka: Online Application Form PDF Download
Karnataka Govt has started a new scheme which is known as Saptapadi Vivah Yojana or it is also known as the Mass marriage scheme. The Karnataka Govt. has promised the people that Muzrai Mass Marriage Scheme will be provided to all eligible candidates. Those who can not afford to handle the expenses of lavish marriages because of their financial capability.
Under the Saptapadi Scheme, the government organizes mass marriage programs at the selected temples across the state. And beneficiary bride and groom are offered financial support of a total of Rs.55,000.
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Online Registration Process
CM of Karnataka BS Yeddyurappa first started the Saptapadi Wedding project on 10 January 2020. Those who wish to get married under this scheme must register for Karnatka Saptapadi Marriage Scheme 2022 in temples.
The couples must register their names in temples 30 days prior to their wedding date. A list of all eligible wedding couples will be prepared. And only those couples can get married in the mass wedding ceremony.
If you are interested in this scheme, then register under the Karnataka Sapta[adi Yojana by following the below-mentioned steps.
[Rupees 55000] Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah (Mass Marriage) Scheme Online Registration
Below check the online process of registration for the Saptapadi Vivah Yojana or Mass Marriage Scheme by the Karnataka State govt. This procedure is for those applicants who want to register online for Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022.
- Interested candidates who want to enroll themselves in the scheme. They have to first check the list of temples that are providing the incentives from the scheme.
- He/ She must visit the nearest temple.
- The authority of the temple will offer an enrollment form to the applicant.
- Applicants need to fill in the details of the bride and groom properly.
- Attach all the required documents asked along with the ID Proof.
- The applicant can then submit the form at the same temple office.
- A list of the selected applicants will be released before the scheduled date.
- The shortlisted applicants must be present to attend their wedding ceremony on the given date.
- On the same day, registered candidates will get benefits from the state govt. monetary assistance.
Near about 1000 newly married couples will be given benefits through this scheme started by Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa.
Overall financial assistance of Rs 55,000 will be provided to all the selected married couples. This assistance amount will be in the form of Mangalsutra and the cash amount.
No, the couple can,t get married without the permission of their parents. They will need approval from the parents of both bride and groom.
No, Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana is for only the Hindu religion.
No, there is no online process. The candidates have to apply offline mode.
These mass marriage ceremonies are conducted at selected temples (i.e. Muzrai temples) in Karnataka.
Under this scheme the both beneficiary bride and groom will get financial support. The bride will get Rs.10,000 cash and an 8-gram mangal sutra and saree. While groom will get Rs.5000 cash and dhoti and shirt