RGRHCL New List | Basava Vasati Yojana Online Apply | Basava Vasati Yojana Search Beneficiary Status | Karnataka GEHCL Circular beneficiary status
The basic need for living life is Food, cloth and the most important shelter. Keeping this in mind, the Karnataka Government has introduced the yojana for the economically weaker section of people known as Basava Vasati Yojana. Karnataka Govt. has taken this initiative to provide housing facilities to the poor people of Karnataka State.
The Karnataka Govt. has incorporated with the Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited. Which will provide pucca houses to backward peoples of the state. In this Basava Vasati Yoajna. The applying candidate will get 85% of raw material for the construction of the house from the govt. Basava Vasati Yojana is the Sixth Affordable Housing Scheme that has been implemented in the Karnataka State.
In this article we will be sharing all the information about the Basava Vasati Yojana, how you can check the grant releases list, correction report of name, beneficiary status, and many more details. Read the complete article to know every single detail about the Yojana.
What is RGRHCL?
RGRHCL Stands for Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation. RGRHCL provides affordable housing to the Economically Weaker Section of Karnataka State. The authority was launched in 2000, this scheme helps the beneficiary in constructing their own house.
RGRHCL’s New Beneficiary List gets approved by the concern Gram Sabha. The authority provides Aid through Nirmithi Kendras to build the house.
About Basava Vasati Yojana 2023
The Central Government of India launches many schemes/ yojana to provide homes to the houseless people of India. It is very important for the people of Karnataka to know about this Basava Scheme because it will help them to have their own house. People of Karnataka state can check the RGRHCL New List & RGRHCL Beneficiary Status by visiting the ashraya.karnataka.gov.in.
Objective of Basava Vasti Yojana
The Government of Karnataka has launched the Basava Vasati Yojana in which the Govt. is providing affordable homes to EWS people. Through this scheme, people who have financial problem and they can’t afford a house can purchase it at lower rates. This scheme helps in improving the living standard of the people of Karnataka State.
The underprivileged people of the state who can’t afford their houses can construct if they have their own land. The Karnataka Govt. will provide the construction materials for constructing the pucca houses. The scheme will make a drastic change in the standard of living of people.
The main Initiative of Basava Vasati Yojana is:-
- To provide affordable homes to the people with Economically weaker section.
- Increase the standard of living among the peoples.
- Give cost-effective construction in rural areas with the help of Nirmithi Kendras and others.
- To promote efficiency in housing management and sector.
- Government will help with 85% free of cost raw material.
Basava Vasati Scheme Highlight
|Name of Scheme||Basava Vasati Yojana|
|Level of Scheme||State Level|
|Name of State||Karnataka|
|Scheme Launched For||Homeless people belong to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) of the Society|
|Category||State Government Scheme|
|Scheme Organised By||Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited|
Karnataka Govt. has introduced the Basava Vasati Housing Scheme. This scheme will help the people of Karnataka who are homeless, they can make their house with the help of this scheme. The eligible citizen will get financial help from the Karnataka Govt.
|Service Name||Direct Link|
|Apply Online||New Registration | Login|
|Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Checking Name Correction Report||Click Here|
Basava Vasati Yojana 2023 Karnataka
The permanent resident of Karnataka state can only apply for this scheme. Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited will monitor Basava Vasati Scheme launched by the Govt. Karnataka. Karnataka Basava Vasati Scheme will help the below the poverty line (BPL) and SC, ST, OBC caste.
Because these people need houses to live and thus scheme will help in removing poverty from the state. The people belonging to the BPL live in very congested and unclean areas as well as the living culture is so bad. The surrounding can cause many diseases as they are too poor to afford medical treatment, many of them die.
There is an increase in the death rate of people living in such conditions and areas. Since they have very poor living conditions, the Karnataka Govt. has launched this Basava Vasati Yojana by keeping all these things in mind.
It’s time to help the people belonging to the economically weaker section, such that they can also change their living style and which will help in removing the poverty and slum areas from the state. The Karnataka Housing Scheme will definitely make a huge change for the state.
Basava Vasati Eligibility Criteria to apply
To apply for the Basava Vasati Yojana the citizens must check the following eligibility criteria.
- Those who are applying for the Housing scheme of Karnataka , the family’s annual income should not be more than 3,2000 to get the home.
- The applicants can not make pucca house in other part of the country.
- This schemes is specially launched for the Karnataka peoples. In order to take all the benefit the citizen must be permanent resident of Karnataka State.
Basava Vasati Yojana Benefits of the Scheme
- The main benefit is for the Economically weaker section peoples to build their own house.
- This scheme main aim is to provide houses to the homeless people of Karnataka State.
- Helps in raising the Standard of living .
- Eligible candidate will get the 85% free of cost raw material by the government.
- Those who were enable to build their own house can construct the house with the help of Govt.
- It helps in promoting living condition in better way.
- This scheme also helps in promoting the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan yojana , as this scheme involves the cleanliness.
- Financial weak people can utilize this scheme benefit to build their dream home.
Beneficiaries under Basava Vasati Scheme 2023
- All those who comes Below Poverty Line (BPL) people of Karnataka State
- Schedule Caste (SC) candidates
- Schedule Tribes (ST) Candidates
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) citizens in Karnataka
More schemes under Rajeev Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited [RGRHCL]
The main objective of the Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited is to provide homes to homeless people. The Basava Vasati scheme allows the home to underprivileged people. The State Govt. introduces many schemes for the people’s benefits, some of them have been listed below.
Neighborhood Victims Rehabilitations Plan- 2019
In Neighborhood Victims Rehabilitation Plan, the people who are the victims of Natural Disaster will be provided homes. For the people who live near the seaside/ seashore, the authority has to time allocate the people.
The houses are provided to the beneficiaries who come under this scheme. The eligibility criteria of this are scheme the same as Basava Vasati Yojana.
CM One Lakh Housing Scheme 2019
The most famous Slogan by the Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi ” Housing For All “. Keeping this in mind the state governments have planned to deliver 1 Lakh houses to the homeless citizens of the state. People belonging to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) can enroll under this scheme. The eligibility criteria for this scheme are the same as Basava Vasati Yojana.
Around 5 to 6 lakh houses will be provided to the homeless people under CM One Lakh Housing Scheme. Citizens of India who have not applied for any housing scheme must apply for CM One Lakh Housing scheme.
How To Apply for Basava Vasati Yojana?
The people of Karnataka can apply for Basava Vasati Yojana online. Below is the process to send your application to the authorities to Get Financial help from the Karnataka Govt.
- Visit the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGHCL).
- On home page of official website, Click on the online Application Link.
- Now, Application form will appear on your screen..
- Now fill the required details asked like candidates personal information details DOB, Annual Income etc.
- Upload the documents asked , keep the documents ready while applying for the Basava Vasati Yojana.
- Check the details filled carefully.
- At last Click on the “SUBMIT ” button to complete the online registration process.
Required Documents for Basava Vasati Yojana
To apply for the Basava Vasati Yojana, the applicants have to upload the following documents to get financial help from the state Govt.
- Aadhar Card for ID Proof
- Date of Birth Proof for Age Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Category Certificate
Selection of the Applicants
The MLA in Urban Areas and Gram Panchyat in rural areas will make the selection of beneficiaries.
How to log in Basava Vasati Yojana
- To create new User name, visit the official web portal of Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited.
- On home page, click on the Login Tab from the Top.
- New page will appear on your screen.
- Here you need to choose Your District name and click on the SUBMIT Button.
- Login Form will appear on your screen.
- Now, enter your username and password.
- At last click on the Login.
How to Check Basava Vasati Yojana Beneficiary Status
- Visit the official website of RGHCL.
- On home page, go to the menu bar and click on ” Beneficiary Information“
- New Page will appear on the screen.
- Here you need to select your District and Benf. Code.
- Check the details filled and click on the SUBMIT Button.
- The Beneficiary Status and Information will appear on your screen.
How to Check Name Correction Report
- Visit the Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited Official Website.
- On home page applicants will find the rural and urban sections.
- Next select your area and click on the ” Name Correction Report “.
- Select your District, City/ Taluka GRP/GP.
- At last click the “Name Correction Report” and download it.
How to Check Grant Release Information List
- Visit the Official website of RGHCL .
- From home page , go to the rural and city side.
- Click on the ” Beneficiary Grant Release Information”.
- List will get downloaded in excel sheet form.
- Click on open to check the list.
Some Important Links of RGRHCL
Below are some important links for the Basava Vasati Yojana RGRHCL. Links are the same for both the Urban and Rural Beneficiaries. Click on the ” View” option for more details.
|GPS Photo Click Status||View|
|Physical Progress Report||View|
|Geo Duplicate Progress||View|
|Not OK Details||View|
|Name Correction Status||View|
|Subsidy Fund Releases||View|
|Death Case Status||View|
Subscribe for more update
Basava vasati yojana (Conclusion)
Basava vasathi house services and all other information available in this article. Benefits of this portal, important required documents, registration process and rgrhcl beneficiary status process etc. If you have any issue about this website you can contact on helpline number which is available on ashraya karnataka gov in.
Basava Vasati Yojana is a Social Welfare scheme introduced by the Govt. of Karnataka. The main objective is to provide houses to the poor families in the state.
It’s compulsory to link the Aadhaar Number to get the subsidy into their bank accounts. If you want to check the Aadhaar Linking Status then visit the UIDAI Bank Mapping portal and fill in the required details asked.
Citizens who are permanent residents of Karnataka state can only apply for Basava Vasati Yojana.
It depends on the areas, the cost of a flat varies differently. The authority is under the plan to construct the houses in different locations of Karnataka State. The price expected is to be nearly between INR 5.5 Lakh- INR 6.5 Lakh.
The scheme is for Rural and Urban citizens of Karnataka State. To apply for the Basava Vasati Yojana the direct link has been provided in the article.
Applying applicants must be a permanent resident of Karnataka State and the annual income must be Rs 32000/-.