Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka Apply Online | Karnataka Kasi Yatra Scheme Application form| Check Kashi Yatra Scheme Subsidy Status | Kashi Yatra Chart | Kashi Yatra Procedure | Kashi Yatra package
Our India is very religious country and here people belongs to different religions live together. The Central Government and State Government launches different types of schemes for different religions and beliefs. Every year Hindu community visits various types of yatras. But the most important yatra for all Hindu religion is Kashi Yatra.
The Government of Karnataka has introduced a new scheme namely ” Kashi Yatra Scheme“. Under Kashi Yatra Scheme, all the citizens of Karnataka state who goes to the Varanasi Temple for Kashi Yatra will be provided a subsidy. The Karnataka Government, will give subsidy on their expenses of Kashi Yatra.
According to the announcement by CM Basavaraj Bommai, the citizen will get subsidy of Rs.5000 to the pilgrims for Kashi Yatra. Because the government wants the people to visit the historical place of our country and know and respect the religious faith of such places.
Today, in this article we will be sharing all the important information related to the Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka. Such as its, benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required, application process etc. If you want to apply under the Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme, then read the complete article till end.
Kashi Yatra Scheme 2023
The Karnataka Government has started Kashi Yatra Scheme for all the citizens of Karnataka state who wants to go Kashi Yatra. Pilgrims visits the Varanasi Temple of Kashi Vishwanath every year. But there are many people who find difficulty in visiting the temple due to the economic conditions. And if we look at the distance between the Karnataka and Varanasi is about 1700Km, which is quiet very long journey.
In Karnataka there are many people who wants to visit the Kashi Vishwanath Temple, but due to their financial condition they are enable to visit it. Many poor people of the state finds difficulty in visiting such places. For such people, government is helping by providing financial support of Rs.5000.
Any pilgrim of Karnataka state can get benefit of Rs.5000 only once in their lifetime ,under the Kashi Yatra Scheme. Those who want to visit the temple can avail the advantage of this scheme. This project of 7 Crore will help in fulfilling the wish of poor people who can afford the travel expenses. The Kashi Yatra Scheme budget for 2022-23 has been announced. The people of the state can enjoy by applying online through the official website of the scheme.
People must have prove that they has visited the temple by submitting the necessary documents to the department. Yatri must keep their tickets, travel photos, and receipts safely as it will help in showing the travel proof.
Overview Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka
|Name of Scheme||Kashi Yatra Scheme|
|Introduced By||By Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Karnataka State|
|Main Objective||To provide financial assistance to Kashi pilgrims|
|Benefits||Financial assistance of Rs 5000|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kashi Yatra Scheme Official Website Has Been Launched
In order to help people of Karnataka state, the government has introduced a website portal. Karnataka Chief Minister has launched the two official portals for Kashi Yatra Subsidy Scheme.
The first website is Hindu Religious Institutions and Charitable Endowments Department “itms.kar.nic.in” and the second one is Seva Sindhu “evasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in”. This scheme will help the poor people financially who wants to travel from Karnataka t Kashi Vishwanath Temple in Uttar Pradesh.
The government is providing a financial support of Rs.5000 to around 30,000 pilgrims travelling from Karnataka to Kashi, U.P. All people who visited the Kashi Vishwanath Temple between 1st April and 30th June required to provide the confirmation proof of their visit to Kashi.
1st Bharat Gaurav Train Karnataka will be ready From September to October 2023
The Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka launched by the State CM Basavaraj Bommai. Under this scheme a train is arranged for the pilgrims in order to visit the Kashi Vishwanath Temple and which will be known as Bharat Gaurav Train. The state govt. has allocated a budget of Rs.500 crore to prepare the train. And this will be the First Bharat Gaurav Train of Karnataka, which will get started from September to October 2023.
The train will run from Banglore to Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh and will have only 2 stops in Ayodhya and Prayagraj during the journey. There will be 14 coaches and 11 AC 3-Tier coaches will be included in special train and total journey of 4100 km will be covered in 7 days.
Along with this, a part of the train will get completely modify into a temple, where hymns will be sung to make the devotional atmosphere for all the pilgrim in the train.
The state govt. has also announced that the fare/price of this train for the pilgrims has been fixed at Rs.15,000. And out of this Rs.5000 will be provided as subsidy by the state government to all pilgrims. Also Read ( eJanma Karnataka online Birth/Death Certificate Registration )
Main Objective of the Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka
The main objective behind launching this scheme is to provide the financial help to the citizens of Karnataka state who wish to visit the Kashi Vishwanath Temple. The Honorable Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai has started the Kashi Yatra Scheme in Karnataka.
In order to help the poor and financially weak citizens of the state, who wants to travel the Kashi Vishwanath Temple. With the help of this scheme, now people can complete the Kashi yatra easily.
The Kashi Vishwanath Temple is situated in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh which is about 1700 kms from the Karnataka state. This quiet a very long distance journey for poor people. Because travelling such a long distance means spending more money on travel expenses. Those who are facing the financial issues visiting the Kashi, for them Karnataka Government has started the Kashi Yatra Scheme.
Under this scheme, a subsidy of Rs.5000 will be given to the pilgrims. With the help of this subsidy they can travel to Kashi Yatra from Karnataka to Varanasi.
Eligibility Criteria of Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka
In order to get benefit of Kashi Yatra Scheme, the candidate must fulfil the eligibility criteria of the scheme. Below we have listed the eligibility criteria applying for this scheme, read it carefully:
- To apply under the Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka, the candidate must be permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- The applicant must be least 18 years of age.
- Apart from this, only such candidates are eligible under the scheme, who are not recipient of previous subsidy
Documents Required for Kashi Yatra Scheme
Those who satisfy the eligibility criteria for Kashi Yatra Scheme, must check the documents required for applying under the scheme. Below we have listed the list of documents which will be needed at the time of applying :
- Aadhar Card
- Voter id Card
- Age Certificate
- Covid Vaccine Certificate
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Latest Covid Negative Report
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
Features of Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka
- The Kashi Yatra Scheme is launched by the Karnataka State Government.
- They will provide Rs.5000 for travel expenses.
- A budget of Rs.7 crore has been announced to support the scheme.
- Individuals who has visited the Kasi Vishwanath temple between April 2022 to June 2022 can also get help under the Kashi Yatra Scheme.
- But to avail the benefit of the scheme, the visitors need to provide the travelling proof to the Kashi temple.
- In order to make the travelling safer and convenient, a special train will be operated. In that all the requirements like food etc will be fulfil.
Note: This benefit of Kashi Yatra Scheme can be taken only once in life.
Benefits of Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka
- This scheme will help the permanent resident of Karnataka to travel without any tension because they will get help form the state govt.
- Special train facilities will be given to travelers for their smooth journey.
- The scheme helps in fulfilling the dream of visiting the Kashi temple of each poor people of the state.
- One of the best scheme launched by the state government for the people who wish to visit the Kashi temple.
- Proper facilities has been made for food and other necessary to make the journey comfortable and best for the pilgrims.
Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka Registration Process
Interested citizens of the Karnataka state who want to visit the Kashi and get benefits of Kashi yatra Scheme. Then they must check below procedure to apply under this scheme:
- Firstly, you need to the official website of the Kashi Yatra Scheme.
- Now the homepage of the website will be displayed on your screen.
- Now, on the homepage of the website, you need to click on the option of “Kasi visit Govt. Subsidy” given on the right side.
- After this, you will get redirected to the new web page.
- On this new page, you need to click on the option “Don’t have an account? Register Here” given at the bottom.
- After, clicking on the link a new window will gets open on your screen.
- Now, you need to click on your Digilocker account with the Seva Sindhu Karnataka Application by entering your Aadhaar Card details.
- Next, click on the option ” Next”.
- Your Digilocker account will be linked to the Seva Sindhu account and you will be successfully gets registered once after completing the identification process.
- Now, you will get your username and password.
- After that, you need to login by entering the details of your login credentials like: username and password.
- Now, complete the necessary steps to register yourself under the Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka 2023 by filling the Form 2.
Register and apply directly through the Seva Sindhu Website
- First, you need to visit the official website of Seva Sindhu. Now the homepage of the website will gets open.
- On the homepage of the website, you need to click on the option “New User? Register Here” under the “Apply for Service” section given on the left side of the page.
- Now, a new window will gets open before your screen. Here, in this new window you need to link your Digilocker account with the Seva Sindhu Karnataka Application by entering your Aadhar Card details.
- After that, click on the “Next” option, after this your Digilocker account will be link with the Seva Sindhu account.
- And you will get successfully registered after completing your identification process.
- Now, you need to visit the homepage of Seva Sindhu again. And enter the details asked like your email id/ contact number / OTP password and captcha code under the ” Apply for Service” section.
- Afer that, click on the option “Submit”.
- In this way you are able to apply for the Kashi Yatra Scheme.
Process To Check Application Status through Seva Sindhu
- Visit the official website of Seva Sindhu.
- Now official homepage will gets open on your screen.
- On the homepage of the website, you will be given the section on the right side “Check Your Application Status”.
- Enter all the details asked under this section like details of department, services and your application Id.
- After that, click on the “Check Status Now”.
- Once, clicking on the link the status of your application will get displayed on your screen.
The main objective behind launching this scheme is to provide the financial help to the citizens of Karnataka state who wish to visit the Kashi Vishwanath Temple.
1. To apply under the Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka, the candidate must be permanent resident of Karnataka state.
2. Applicant must be least 18 years of age.
3. Apart from this, only such candidates are eligible under the scheme, who are not recipient of previous subsidy
In order to apply under the Kashi Yatra Scheme following documents are required:
Voter id Card
Covid Vaccine Certificate
Permanent Residence Certificate
Passport Size Photo
Latest Covid Negative Report
Bank Account Details
Under Kashi Yatra Scheme the Karnataka government will provide Rs.5000 for travel expenses.