Tamil Nadu E District Online | TN E District Verify Certificate | e district certificate | Tamil Nadu E District Online Login | Tamil Nadu E District Certificate Registration | e District Application status | Verify Certificate Application | edistrict.gov.in login | Application Status of Tamil Nadu e district
We all know that Government of India has launched a National e-governance plan. In this E-governance, information and communication technology is used to provide benefits of various government services.
Government of TN has introduced a Tamil Nadu E District portal under the e-governance plan. Various types of services will be provided to the citizens of the state through this portal.
With the help of this portal, citizens of Tamil Nadu state can apply for getting various types of e-certificates. People can easily use the portal for verifying their certificates, download them and check the application status.
Registration and application on the portal will be done through Common Service Centers or CSCs. Like the govt. of Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, and now Tamil Nadu government has also started the e-District Tamil Nadu Portal.
Nowadays the internet is surrounded by us and keeping this thing in mind the government has launched this portal. Now everyone can easily get their certificates like income certificate, caste certificate and many more.
Through this article, we will be providing all the important information regarding the Tamil Nadu e District portal. Portal objective, benefit, features, and eligibility criteria. Also how to do the registration process, log in, and documents required for applying. So, if you are interested in availing the benefit of this portal, then read the complete article for more details.
Check below Procedure To Register On The Portal and how to do department login. Also, check how to download the certificate from the portal.
- 1 Quick Highlight on Tamil Nadu e-District Portal
- 2 தமிழ்நாடு மின் மாவட்ட போர்டல் ஆன்லைனில் 2022 Latest News Update
- 3 About Tamil Nadu E District Online Portal
- 4 TN E-District Portal Overview
- 5 Main Objective of Tamil Nadu E- District Portal
- 6 TN E-District Portal Features and Services Available
- 7 Benefits Of Tamil Nadu E District
- 8 Tamil Nadu E-District CSC Centers
- 9 Process To Download Certificate from TN E district portal
- 10 Process To Do Department Login
- 11 Process To Do Report Log In
- 12 How to do Tamil Nadu E-District Verify Certificate
- 13 TN e district application status check
- 14 Certificate Genuineness Verification
- 15 TN E District Important Links
- 16 FAQ
Quick Highlight on Tamil Nadu e-District Portal
தமிழ்நாடு மின் மாவட்ட போர்டல் ஆன்லைனில் விண்ணப்பிக்கவும் -Apply online Tamil Nadu E-District Portal 2022 Online. Know how you can do the Tamil Nadu e-district portal Registration.
TN E-District Portal Online verify certificate and login to the portal. Check the eligibility criteria and also check the application status at official website tnedistrict.tn.gov.in.
தமிழ்நாடு மின் மாவட்ட போர்டல் ஆன்லைனில் 2022 Latest News Update
The National e-Governance Plan of the Indian Government seeks to lay the foundation and provide the long-term growth of e-Governance within the country.
Through this portal, the people of Tamil Nadu state can apply to get the different types of government services. Now the services are electronically through common service center.
Now applicants can get the various types of certificates that will be made available through the Tamil Nadu E District portal. Such as caste certificate, legal heir certificate, income certificate, residence certificate, guardianship certificate, etc.
About Tamil Nadu E District Online Portal
E-District portal has been launched by the Tamil Nadu Government. And with the help of this portal, now the people of the state can easily get the various types of government services. The services will be electronically through the common service center.
Now citizens don’t need to visit the government offices to get the certificates. They just need to visit the official web portal. This will helps in saving time as well as money. This brings transparency to our system. Department o Information Technology and the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology are responsible for implementing this Portal.
People don’t have much time to stand in a long queue in a government office and apply for some services. They have got so busy with their work schedule. By keeping this in mind the Tamil Nadu govt. has launched the e-district portal online.
Now they don’t need to visit any government office for any govt. certificate, scheme, or other services. All these facilities have been provided in this portal itself. Many states has already launched their individual portal in order to deliver online services.
This is a great initiative taken by the Tamil Nadu govt. for the people of TN state. Everything is becoming advanced and online, e-district portal is an online service provider system.
TN E-District Portal Overview
|Name of Scheme||E-District|
|Name of State||Tamil Nadu|
|Department||Department of Information technology|
|Ministry||Ministry of communication and information technology|
|Main Objective||To provide government services online|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Tamil Nadu|
|Services||Verification of certificate, Download, and Application Status Check.|
Main Objective of Tamil Nadu E- District Portal
The main objective of the Tamil Nadu E district portal is to provide online services to the citizens. This mission is a district-level mission under the e-governance plan. Earlier the process was offline and people have to visit the offices to submit the documents. Which was very time-consuming for all of us. And the process was slow and non-efficient which waste a lot of resources.
But, now the Tamil Nadu government has launched this online e-district portal. Which is provides very quick and easy services to all people. This helps in bringing transparency to the system and saves time.
The system is computerized and advanced technology has been used, so that people can use it without any problem. The e-district portal uses Information and Communication Technology for the application.
Now no need to visit any government office, you have to just visit the e-district portal. Certificate service will also be available on this portal so that people can apply for caste, income, birth, residential, and death certificate. Citizens have to register themselves and then only they can apply for the government service.
TN E-District Portal Features and Services Available
E-District portal is available so that they can easily check download and verify them. With the help of CSCs, citizens can apply for the services on the portal. But services may vary as per the districts.
Applying candidates can also check the presently available services by visiting tnedistrict.tn.gov.in portal. Following are the services provided by the portal.
- Birth certificates
- Caste certificates
- Death certificates
- Residence certificates
- Income certificates
- Unemployment certificates
- Solvency certificates
- Marriage Certificates
- Unmarried certificates
- Widow certificates
- Legal heir certificates
- Single girl child certificates
- Family migration certificates
- Small/marginal farmer certificates
- Nativity Certificates
- Licence under pawnbroker act
- Money lender licence
- Electricity bill payment
Benefits Of Tamil Nadu E District
Below we have listed the benefits of the Tamil Nadu e district portal that people of the state can avail it.
- Tamil Nadu Government had launched the e-district portal.
- This portal helps the citizens to apply for various types of government services electronically through Common Service Centre.
- The service of the government portal is online at their doorsteps.
- This not only saves but also people don’t need to visit any govt. office to get the certificate.
- Through this portal, application for different types of certificate is also available.
- This certificates included income certificate, residence certificate, caste certificate, legal heir certificate, guardianship certificate and many more.
- For getting all this certificate you need to visit the official e district login portal.
- Now no need to visit any government office for applying or getting any kind of certificates
- Department of Information Technology and Ministry of Communication Technology are responsible for implementation of this portal.
- Common Service Centers are easily accessible and citizens can smoothly download the documents and verify them.
Tamil Nadu E-District CSC Centers
Common Service Centers or CSCs are developed by the Government in order to provide Government services to the people. Till now 53 CSCs have provided the services of the E-District portal in Tamil Nadu.
Users need to just locate their nearest center and visit them to apply for the given service. They can apply only by visiting the CSCs and by paying the applicable fee.
TN E-District Portal Registration
At CSCs the applicants have to pay the fee for the selected services. The person will log into the web portal and click on the “Register” option. All the personal details, application details, and miscellaneous details need to be filled carefully,
And after that scanned and upload the required documents. Once all the details have been filled in, check once again and then submit the application. The applicant will receive the details regarding the application process in the form of SMS text on your registered mobile number. You can also use the application number to check the application status.
Process To Download Certificate from TN E district portal
- First visit the official website of Government of e-district
- Home page will appear on the screen.
- Here you need to click on verify certificate
- Now you have to click on click here to download certificate
- You will get redirected to new page.
- Here you need to enter certificate number and captcha code.
- Next, click on the Search option.
- Your certificate will appear on screen.
- Click on the download option.
Process To Do Department Login
- Go to the official website of Government of TN e-district
- Home page will appear on the screen.
- Now you are required to click on login option.
- After that click on departmental login
- Login page will gets open on screen.
- Here you have to enter username and password.
- Next, click on the login option.
- In this way you can do department login.
Process To Do Report Log In
- Visit the official website of Government of e-district
- Home page will gets open
- Now you have to click on login option.
- After that you have to click on report login
- You get redirected to the new page
- Here enter your username and password and captcha code.
- After that click on Login option
- In this way you can do the report login.
How to do Tamil Nadu E-District Verify Certificate
- Visit the official website of Government of Tamil Nadu, e-district
- Home page will open before you
- Now you are required to click on verify certificate
- New page will gets open after clicking on the link.
- Here you need to enter your certificate number
- Next, click on the search option.
- In this way you can verify your certificate.
TN e district application status check
Tamil Nadu e district application status can be tracked in two ways, check below for detailed information.
1.By using Application ID
- In application status box, select the option of “Application ID”.
- Next enter Application ID and captcha code display on screen.
- Click on the “Get Status”.
- Your status of the submitted application will be display on screen.
2.By Registration Number
- In order to track application status through registration number. Select option “Registration No.” in the application status form.
- Use the registration number obtain at the time of registering application form.
- Enter the registration number and captcha code.
- Select the type or service of the application, whose status you want to see.
- At last, enter the captcha code and click on the “Get Status“
Certificate Genuineness Verification
- Citizens of state can also verify the genuineness of the certificate they hold.
- They need to visit the citizen-centric E- District portal at edistricts.tn.gov.in.
- Next, they have to click on ” Certificate Genuineness Verification” and enter the certificate number.
- After that click on ” Verify Certificate“. Report will display on screen.
TN E District Important Links
- Application Status for Revenue Certificate : https://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/login/Appstatus.html
- Application Status for Social welfare schemes : https://edistricts.tn.gov.in/socialwelfare/status.html
Firstly, you need to open the official web portal tnedistrict.tn.gov.in. On the homepage click on the “verify certificate”. The verification form will appear on the screen and then enter the details of the certificate.
Visit the official website of e district Tamilnadu.
Enter the login details.
Then enter the captcha code and click on the login option.
TN E district dashboard will appear on the screen.
Click on the revenue department login.
Login to the official website and then click on the certificate status option. Your certificate status will appear on the screen.
An Electronic Certificate is a set of data enabling identification of the holder of the Certificate, secure exchange of information with other persons and institutions, and electronic signing of data sent in such a way as to enable verification of its integrity and origin.
E-certificates provide multi-stage security for the verification of authenticity and validity. Your secure web portal is accessible using a QR code, URL, or unique identification number, and our secure electronic signature system prevents fraud and document tampering.