Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme Online Apply | Swami Vivekananda Loan Scheme in West Bengal | SVAYEM Scheme Online Apply 2024 | SVAYEM Scheme Application Form Online | Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme Online Registration | SVAYEM Login
SVAYEM Scheme was launched by the Assam Chief Minister on 7th February 2017 in order to provide financial support to the citizens of Assam. And under Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme, it provides the proper facilities to all young youth of Assam state.
Now the scheme has been re-launched by the Finance Minister of Assam to help in supporting the youth of the state. Because we all know today’s condition, youths are not getting jobs due to the unemployment in the country/state. And due to this the youth are facing many problems.
Through Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme, the youth of the state will be benefited from the financial support to improve their lives. This scheme will help in generating new opportunities for the youth to get a new job. This is one of the most important schemes launched by the Assam Govt. for the young generation.
The main aim of the scheme is to empower the youth of Assam by generating employment activities. SVAYEM Scheme is applied to all districts of Assam and will be benefited to around 2 lakh youths. It was an old scheme by the government, now the scheme has been re-designed again as RE-SVAYAM. The Assam Govt. has currently updated the scheme on January 23, 2021.
In this article, we will share all important information regarding the Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Scheme Assam. We have also shared the eligibility criteria and application procedure for applying. And how 2 lakh youth will get the 50000 rupees. Read the article till the end to get all the information.
Short Information : स्वामी विवेकानंद असम युवा सशक्तिकरण योजना
Apply Online Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme ( SVAYEM ) 2024– Know how you can apply for SVAYEM Scheme Online Registration, SVAYEM Yojana Application Form PDF Download. What are the eligibility criteria to apply for SVAYEM Scheme. How to check the Beneficiary list , Payment/Amount status, Benefits. Check the online application status from the official website.
Latest News Update on Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Yojana
SVAYEM scheme was managed and initiated by the Department of Industries & Commerce Assam. This year the Finance Minister of Assam has Re-designed the scheme. Rupees 1000 crore has been finalized to sanctioned for the Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Employment Scheme for Younger youth of Assam.
Approx. 2 lakh youth has got benefited from this scheme, and 50000 rupees will be offered to the beneficiary. Now, the scheme has reached a significant part of the Assam population. Many beneficiaries have got benefited from this scheme, but still there are many areas remaining to reach out.
To include more people in this scheme, the govt. has been re-designed and launched again on January 20, 2021. This will create a more business environment for the young youth of Assam.
Re-SVAYEM Debuts in Dima Hasao and Tinsukia District
Assam government will provide 1000 and 643 beneficiaries of Dima Hasao district with Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Schemes in the first phase and the second phase. The SVAYEM Scheme 2024 will provide Rs 30000 in the first installment and Rs 20000 in the second installment to these beneficiaries
. On January 24, 2021, the government organized a program under which five beneficiaries will receive financial assistance of Rs 30000 each and a total of Rs 5 crore has been approved for Dima Hasao district under the rescheduled scheme.
It is expected that the Government of Assam will introduce the SVAYEM Scheme 2021-22, which will provide opportunities for employment both in rural and urban areas. Under this scheme, unemployed youth from the state will be able to start new businesses, while existing businesses will have the opportunity to expand.
- Young people in Assam will be able to engage themselves in earning activities like productive work, small business, service sector, etc. through Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme.
- On 21st January 2021 in the Tinsukia district, the state government started the SVAYEM Scheme 2024 and organized it in a centralized program at Gol Chandra Ravichandra Natya Mandir.
- The state government has informed us that beneficiaries of the Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme also attended this occasion and there are 14,021 eligible individuals in the Tinsukia district.
About Assam Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment
Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme was announced by the Finance Minister of Assam in the budget speech on 07th Feb 2017. This scheme financially supports the youth of Assam by giving them chance to income-generating through the manufacturing, trading, and service sectors.
Under this scheme the Assam State Govt. will provide financial aid of Rs. Fifty thousand each to 2 Lakh youth to encourage them for entrepreneurship. This plan is managed by the Department of Industries and Commerce, Assam (2020). It will help to strengthen and support the local industries as well as improve the rural economy.
The main focus is on income-generating activities like trading, manufacturing, service sectors, etc. SVAYEM Yojana mainly focuses on the entrepreneurship-oriented atmosphere in Assam state. To date, 95930 groups have been registered and 62295 application forms have been submitted under this scheme.
As we know the current situation of the country due to the coronavirus pandemic, many peoples got unemployed and business have gone down. But in such a situation, a scheme like Swami Vivekananda Empowerment Scheme helps a lot to overcome this stage.
Many scheme has been introduced by the Assam Govt. this is one of the Social Welfare schemes which is the most important and efficient scheme to ensure employment. These schemes provide a wonderful employment opportunity to improve the livelihood of the youth of Assam.
The main aim of the SVAYEM scheme is to divert the youth’s attention towards a job, and income source generating activities so that not only the state Nation will progress.
SVAYEM Scheme 2024 Overview
|Name of the Scheme
|Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme
|Department of Industries and Commerce
|Re-Launched or Re-Designed on
|20th January 2021
|2 lakh Assam Youth
|INR 1000 crore
|INR 50,000/ individual
|Online registration starts from
|to be notified
|assam.gov.in – Click Here
Objective of Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Yojana
The main objective for launching the Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme 2024 is to provide the proper employment chance to the youth of the state. Through this scheme not only rural as well as urban residents of the state will also get a chance of employment.
Through this scheme, the youth will get many employment opportunities to improve their standard of living. Now there will be no one in the state who doesn’t have a job or remains unemployed. This scheme is specially launched in order to improve the lives of youth and focus on work.
Now there will be no unemployment and new business will be started or established which will grow the business and increase its value. For this people will get financial support from the Assam state Govt. so that they can invest money in micro and small businesses. This will encourage the youth to participate in income-generating activities. The income will increase the traditional artisans of Assan State.
Redesigned Assam Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme
On 20 January 2021, Assam Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Scheme was redirected or re-designed by Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal and Finance Minister Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma. In this scheme, the state govt. is providing financial aid of Rs. 50,000 to 2 lakh beneficiaries of the state.
Financial support is provided to self-help groups of 5 to 20 members. This announcement is made at a function in the Kumar Bhaskar Burman area, Aminagaon. Through this RE-SVAYEM Scheme, Entrepreneurship skills will be developed within the youth of Assam state. In the future, the eligible groups will get the facilities in other or different areas.
- Eligible groups like PWD, Water resources, irrigation, etc. will get registered under the departments. With the help of these groups, work can be done for small-scale industries in rural areas.
- RE-SVAYEM Yojana is re-designed to develop an entrepreneurial ecosystem in the state. Which will help the rural economy and local industries to get developed.
- Financial support is provided to the self-help groups, Farmer’s Producer Organizations, Joint Liability Groups, and Cluster Level SPV/ Federation consisting of 5 to 20 members.
- RE-SVAYEM Scheme provides financial aid to start new business ventures or to expand an existing business. Rs. 50,000 is going to provide to each eligible selected group in two parts.
Re-SVAYEM Started In Dima Hasao And Tinsukia District
Re-SVAYEM Scheme has been launched in Dima Hasao district, which will benefit 100 beneficiaries in 1st phase and 643 in 2nd phase. In 1st installment, Rs. 30000 will be provided to the beneficiary and in 2nd installment Rs. 20000 will be given under the RE-SVAYEM Yojana.
On 24 January 2021, a program was held and Rs. 30000 as financial help was given to the 5 beneficiaries. Rs. 5 crores has been sanctioned for Re-Designed Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme for Dima Hasao District.
With the help of this scheme, the state will have proper employment opportunities in both rural and urban areas. The people who are unemployed will get a new chance to explore and expand their future. This is a very great idea by the govt. to engage the youth in income-generating activities like trading, and manufacturing.
On 21 January 2021 the Re-designed Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Scheme was launched in Tinsukia District. This scheme was introduced in a centralized program held at Golap Chandra Ravi Chandra Natya Mandir in Tinsukia. Around 14,021 people of the Tinsukia district got benefited from this scheme.
|SVAYEM Portal (Temporarily Unavailable)
|Application Process of SVAYEM (Temporarily Unavailable)
Benefit Of Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme
- The Assam Govt. is giving Rs. 50000 to each beneficiary who have participated in Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme. Total of Rs. 1000 crores is approved by the govt. for SVAYEM Scheme.
- Proper Financial aid will be provided to the people so that they can grow their own individual businesses.
- Regional and Small businesses will be provided with appropriate facilities to increase sales and provide a wide range of products in the country.
- Exposure will be provided to all small and regional artisans in the Assam State.
- People can adopt small activities and make them large through their investments and proper financial funds.
- A benefit of Rs. 1lakh to all new entrepreneurs will be given.
- For all new entrepreneurs, Rs. 20,000 for provision of subsidy will be provided (20%)
- For existing entrepreneurs Rs. 2 lakh will be benefited.
- Monetary aid and SVAYEM Loans will be provided by the private, public, and rural banks.
- A provision subsidy of Rs. 40,000 will be provided for new entrepreneurs (20%).
Eligibility Criteria for Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme
To apply for the Swami Vivekananda Empowerment scheme, check the following eligibility criteria before applying for it.
- The applying candidate for the scheme must be a permanent resident of Assam state.
- There is no income limit to apply for this scheme.
- Applying Applicants should be over 18 years in order to apply for this scheme.
- The applicant must have at least an education qualification (10th standard) to apply for the scheme.
- An individual beneficiary should have some extra skills, experience, knowledge etc, so that they can have income-generating activities.
- PMEGP Beneficiaries of last 5 years are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Beneficiary should not be a defaulter of any kind of loan.
- Candidate must have skill development training.
- In case the information provided by the beneficiary is found to be incorrect, then action will be taken against it, and cancellation of the loan can be done. Recovery of the amount in the form of Bakijai and blacklisting for future benefit.
Documents Required To Apply for SVAYEM Yojana
Those who fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned above are able to apply for the scheme. There are some important documents needed to apply for the scheme. Below is the list of documents required to apply for the scheme, check it below.
- Age Proof
- Education Qualification Proof
- Certificate showing your experience
- ID Proof (Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID, etc.)
- National Food Security Card
- Assam Ration Card
- Business License
- Residential Proof
- Certificate of Business Registration
- Proof of Business Ownership
- Certificate of any training of skill Development (if relevant)
Items banned for fund allocation under SVAYEM or Negative List Of Activities
- Production of intoxicant items
- Bidi, Pan Masala, Cigarette, etc.
- Sales Outlet for liquor
- Plastic Bags below 40 microns
Activities Included for funds allocation under SVAYEM
The following activities are included in New Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme:
- Rural Transport Services(Auto Rickshaw, e-Rickshaw)
- Service Sector
- Shops, Handicraft, Cottage Industries, Repairing centers etc.
Other than these Agriculture and allied sectors, electric shops, tent houses, food processing industries, and mobile recharge are also included in the activities. Other than this MSMEs service industries are included in the scheme.
Specifications for banking/ financial assistance
The beneficiary has to give 25% of the total cost of the project after SVAYEM loans get sanctioned, (For eg, for a loan amount of Rs. 1Lakh you have to give Rs. 25,000 to the bank)
- Funds for the Liquids will not be kept as security.
- The time for repaying the loan amount is 3 to 7 years, according to the concerned bank.
- For Capital expenditure (fixed and working), financial support will be provided by the bank in the form of SVAYEM loans.
- Hypothecation is allowed for fixed assets such as Machinery, plants etc, and current assets like furnished, raw materials, and unfurnished products.
- SVAYEM Loan amount will get released by the bank after claiming the subsidy amount.
- Nodal Bank releases the subsidy to the financing bank.
- The amount of money granted by the bank to the beneficiary will be only 55% of the sustained cost of the project (For eg.- Rs. 55,000 will be provided by the bank for the SVAYEM loan amount of Rs. 1lakh.
The interest loan rates for the SVAYEM loans will be as per the RBI Guidelines for MSE Units.
SVAYEM Institutional and Implementation Provision
Provision of Institutional and Implementation under Swami Vivekananda Assam Empowerment Scheme is given below:
- The SVAYEM Scheme is implemented by the District Industries and Commerce Centre of the State.
- A Memorandum will get executed by all banks in order to implement this scheme.
- Public banks, Private Banks and Regional Rural Banks will be the Lead agency in this scheme.
- Nodal Department to implement the scheme is the Department of Industry and Commerce
SVAYEM Scheme Interest Rate and Repayment Schedule
The Interest rate and Repayment Schedule in SVAYEM Scheme is as follow :
- The interest rate for the SVAYEM loan will be charged as per the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Guidelines.
- Final Postponement will be explained by the Financial Institution.
- Repayment will be scheduled between 3 and 7 years after the last moratorium.
Procedure Regarding Bank Finance under Swami Vivekananda Empowerment Scheme
The procedure regarding Bank Finance under SVAYEM Yojana is as follows:
- Bank will donate approx. 55% project cost under the scheme.
- It is compulsory for the beneficiary to deposit 25% project cost after the loan in the bank.
- Capital Expenditure will be supported by the bank through loans.
- After receipt of the subsidy, the loan amount will get released by the bank.
- Bank will also provide the Working Capital.
|Government Subsidy Percentage
|Rs. 2 Lakh
|Project cost maximum subject to Rs.40000
|Rs. 1 Lakh
|Project cost maximum subject to Rs.20000
Approval Procedure For SVAYEM
- Advertisements will be going to be held in the various districts of the state.
- All applications are invited through this advertisement.
- Beneficiaries have to submit their application at the district level.
- The concerned authority will accept the application by online process.
- Once your application gets submitted, then it will be scrutinized by the General Manager of the District Level Committee.
- Then your application will be examined by the committee.
- A confirmed application will be suggested to the bank.
- The final decision will be taken by the bank.
- Your loan will be issued in 5 working days once your proposal gets selected.
- Bank then submits a margin money subsidy proposal against the borrower.
In this way, you will get the approval for the Swami Vivekananda Empowerment scheme.
District Level Committee
The District level committee shall be as follows:
|Bank Branch Manager of the district
|Any other member may be opted by the
|Lead Bank Manager
|A representative from the MSME-D
|General Manager, DI&CC of the district
State Level Committee List
State level committee shall be as follows :
|Senior most Secretary to the Government of
Assam, Industries and Commerce Department
|Director, MSME-DI, Guwahati
|Commissioner & Secretary to the Government
of Assam, Finance Department
|Nodal Officer of Representative of State Nodal
|Commissioner of Industries and Commerce,
Government of Assam
|Additional Director of Industries and
Commerce Department, Government of
Registration Procedure for Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme
In order to apply for the scheme you will require the documents. Below we have given the application procedure for Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme. Those who want to apply for the scheme, check the steps given below:
- You need to visit the official portal of SVAYEM.
- The Portal homepage will vets open before you.
- Now, click on the tab showing “New Registration“.
- After clicking on the tab, you will be redirected to the new page.
- Here you need to fill in the group name along with a mobile number.
- Now you need to generate OTP for the number.
- Next, enter the OTP send to your mobile number.
- Here you need to create a password for your profile.
- Create the password which must include the character, numbers, and alphabets.
- Now, click on the “Submit” tab.
- A new page will be shown for your successful registration.
- Next, click on the “Login” option.
- Now you will get redirected to the official homepage of the portal.
- Here you need to click on “Login Now“.
- Fill the application form properly.
- Check the details enter and in this way your application process is completed.
Application Process Of Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Yojana
If you want to apply for the scheme follow the below easy steps mentioned.
- Those who want to apply for the scheme have to visit the Official web portal of SVAYEM.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Now, click on the link given to download the official notification for Swami Vivekananda Scheme.
- Here you need to click on the “Download Application Form PDF” of the scheme.
- Fill in the details asked in the application form.
- You need to attach all the required documents asked along with the application form.
- Now Submit the Application to the District Level Committee (DLC).
For more update
Re Svayem Scheme (Conclusion)
Svayem scheme services and all other information are available in this article. Benefits of this portal, important required documents, registration process and re svayem login process etc. If you have any issue with this website you can contact on helpline number which is available on svayem portal.
If you want to download the final merit list and the beneficiary list we have provided the direct link in the article. Check the link and download it.
SVAYEM Scheme is a scheme run by the Assam Govt. for the youth of Assam state. The main scheme is to employ the youth from rural as well as urban areas. The scheme promotes group businesses and small businesses.
SVAYEM scheme is launched by Mr. Himanta Biswa, the finance minister of Assam state.
The scheme will include 2 lakh youth members of different groups.
The “Seed Money” is the initial amount provided to start a new business which will create more business in the state.
SVAYEM Scheme has been launched or re-design again with a budget of Rs. 1000 crore.
Interested candidates can apply for the scheme through the official portal of Re-SVAYEM. Candidates have to log in and complete the application form.
The full form of SVAYEM is Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme.