One-Time Registration Haryana | HSSC Registration Online | One-Time Registration Portal Haryana | CET Haryana Registration | HSSC Common Eligibility Test One Time Registration | Haryana CET Application Form | HSSC Online Registration | Haryana One Time Registration Portal
Haryana One Time Registration Portal: Haryana Government has launched the One Time Registration Portal onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in.This portal is for those who want to apply for the Group C or D posts. For recruitment in government jobs, a separate Common Eligibility Test (CET) will be conducted.
The result of this CET Test by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will be valid for 03 years. Now, HSSC is compulsory from 2021 to get placement in Group C and Group D posts HSSC.
The Authorities have announced that they are accepting the online forms for the HSSC Test. Only those candidates who pass the test will be eligible for applying for the upcoming recruitment. The interested candidate has to register through the portal which is devised for the OneTime Registration and fill out the application form.
If you are a resident of the Haryana state and preparing for a government job then you must fill out the application form. The advantage of HSSC Registration is that all those people who used to fill the separate applications for Group C and Group D posts and given the Common Eligibility Test.
In this article, you will get to know all the detailed information regarding the HSSC CET One time registration. What are the eligibility criteria of HSSC CET, the process to apply for HSSC CET Group C and D. Read the complete article to get all information.
- 1 Quick Highlight on HSSC One Time Registration Portal
- 2 CET Haryana Registration Latest News Update
- 3 About HSSC Registration 2022
- 4 Main Objective of Haryana One Time Registration Portal
- 5 HSSC Haryana One-Time Registration Fee
- 6 HSSC CET Latest Update
- 7 Haryana Staff Selection Commission One Time Registration Portal Launched
- 8 Integration with HSSC and Parihar Pahchan Patra (PPP)
- 9 Eligibility Criteria For Haryana One-Time Registration Portal
- 10 Apply for HSSC Haryana One Time Registration @ onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in
- 11 FAQ
Quick Highlight on HSSC One Time Registration Portal
HSSC One Time Registration Portal CET 2020 Apply Online– Know how to do Online Registration for HSSC One Time Registration portal. How to download the HSSC CET application form pdf, and check eligibility criteria. Also How to apply Haryana One Time Registration Portal.
Stay tuned for complete details of the HSSC Login Portal of Haryana One-Time Registration for Job at onetimeregn.haryana Fee Detail, Apply Online for HSSC CET for Jobs.
Read More: MMPSY परिवार समृद्धि योजना
CET Haryana Registration Latest News Update
CET Haryana Registration 201-22 HSSC Common Eligibility Test One Time Registration. Haryana CET 2022 Application Form Process. Apply online for HSSC Group C, and Group D vacancies.
Haryana State Govt. has launched an online portal for the people of the Haryana State who are looking for a job. All those who want to apply online for the job category of Group C and D in the govt. department, they must do the online registration.
By doing the One Time Registration you will get the Jobs after announcing the recruitment notification by the state govt. For doing the online registration you have to visit the official web portal i.e. onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in. After making the online registration, the state govt. will conduct the exam of the Common Eligibility Test.
About HSSC Registration 2022
On onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in, the Haryana government has launched the HSSC registration process. Applicants who wish to apply online for Group C or D positions in government departments should visit the One Time Registration Portal.
It is necessary to take the Common Separate Eligibility Test (CET). There will be no change to the Haryana Personnel Selection Commission’s result for many years to come.
Applicants from Haryana shall be required to apply through this portal in 2022 if they wish to take the CET for government positions. From 2022, the Haryana Common Eligibility Test will be required for the positions of HSSC Group C and Group D.
- All government institutions now offer the Common Eligibility Test on a single form for positions in Groups C and D.
- Haryana Personnel Selection Committee considers the results of this test to be valid for three years.
- To apply for a Group C or D position in the state of Haryana, candidates must pass the Common Eligibility State Test without access to government work.
- You won’t be able to use government work without a result.
Main Objective of Haryana One Time Registration Portal
The main advantage of this HSSC Registration is that all those who had previously completed separate applications for group C and D positions applied for the joint aptitude test. Before applying for the application, the candidates must check the necessary information such as How to proceed with One Time Registration OTR, the Application Procedure with the online form, and the process of the Common Eligibility Test CET.
The One Time Registration Portal is designed to eliminate the frequent application processes and fee submissions that students experience. Because students face many problems while submitting the form.
With the help of this HSSC Online portal, you need to register only once with your family’s unique ID. After that to apply for any recruitment process, you only need to log in to the portal and enter the unique ID provided to you, your application process will be done. Rather than this, you do not need to deposit the fees again and again for HSSC Group C and D.
This is a great portal launched by the Haryana Govt. for the students. Now they can easily submit the application form and save time as well as money. Remember, you don’t have to pay the fees again and again.
HSSC Haryana One-Time Registration Fee
- There is NO registration fee on the portal.
- Under this portal, unemployed youth of the state can register.
- If an applicant applies for the form at the age of 18 years, then this application fee will be valid till 42 years.
- But those who want to apply for HSSC Group C and D will be charged Rs.500 in one go for the General caste candidate.
- And those who belong to the SC/ST, Backward class, and economically weaker section will be charged Rs.250.
- The people belonging to the backward community, SC/ST can fill out the application form as many times as they want.
HSSC CET Latest Update
According to the latest information regarding the HSSC policy by the government, all recruitments will be done in group C and D cadres based on the CET exam only. Those who want to apply for the CET earlier can apply now. The online application forms are open until the next announcement.
This means that the candidate has to register for only one time which will be valid for a lifetime. Now He/She doesn’t need to apply again and again for the same vacancies under the HSSC. This fee will be charged only a single time.
Haryana CET will be organized by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Students who are appearing for class 10th or 12th this year can provisionally register themselves on the OTR Portal of Haryana state.
While registration, a unique ID number will be generated for the candidate on the basis of posts as per their work experience and educational qualification.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission One Time Registration Portal Launched
In order to help the government association in Haryana, CM Manohar Lal Khattar on 12th January 2021 sent the One Time Registration Portal for Group C and D posts and non-gazetted posts in different govt. division. CM Khattar reveal the Common Eligibility Test (CET), coordinated by Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC for different Group Cand D posts.
- Different CET, Common Eligibility Test will be recommended for Group C and D.
- An individual can apply as per his/her learning experience and capacity.
- The choice for Group D posts depends upon the appraisal of CET, which additionally covers tickets under socio-financial standards and experience.
- Group C posts and up-and-comers are clear independents of department evaluation.
- Weightage under the financial measures will not surpass 10% for Group D posts and 5% for Group C posts.
Integration with HSSC and Parihar Pahchan Patra (PPP)
During the registration process, the details of the family members of the candidate would be automatically generated as part of the Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP). On the portal, candidates can also update their family details. It is possible to prepare a PPP from an authorized center nearby if the candidate does not have one.
Due to the fact that Haryana Domicile certificates are only issued to those who have lived in Haryana for the last 5 years, the state government has decided to issue Haryana Domicile certificates to people who have lived in Haryana for the last 5 years. Previously, this condition was 15 years. A temporary domicile certificate will be issued to those whose stay in Haryana is less than five years,” the CM said.
According to Bharat Bhushan Bharti, Chairman of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), the One Time Registration Portal will allow job applicants to apply and pay fees once, and will also relieve them of having to visit the Commission’s office frequently to verify their documents. To recruit quality manpower, the Common Eligibility Test (CET) would play an important role..”
Eligibility Criteria For Haryana One-Time Registration Portal
Below are the eligibility criteria for Haryana One Time Registration Portal:
- Applying candidate must be a resident of Haryana State.
- Applicant must be educated.
- For the recruitment of Group C and D, candidates must be 10th and 12th pass.
Important Documents Required For HSSC OTR
Below is the list of documents required for Haryana One Time Registration, check who is eligible for this scheme.
- Family identity card
- Aadhar Card
- Basic address proof
- Caste certificate
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheet
- Higher studies mark sheet (if any)
- Mobile no.
- Email ID
- Passport size photo
New HSSC Selection Process
Below is the new HSSC Selection Process for Group C and D, check below for more detailed information.
Group C Recruitment: The merit list for the Group C post will be done on the basis of CET( Common Eligibility Test) + Social-Economic criteria and experience marks and the departmental examination.
Group D Recruitment: The merit list for Group D will be done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the CET exam + social-economic criteria and experience marks.
Remember, the CET Qualification Certificate will be valid for 3 years. Every time the candidate needs to pay the fee separately for the CET exam.
Apply for HSSC Haryana One Time Registration @ onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in
- Firstly, you need to visit the official portal of the One Time Registration Haryana.
- Now, the homepage will appear on your screen as shown below.
- On this page, candidates need to fill in their mobile number, when asked by the web portal.
- Next, click on the Login option.
- After that, you will get OTP on your given mobile number.
- Now, enter the OTP and click on the submit option.
- To proceed next, read all the instructions carefully given on the website and click on the check box of declaration.
- If you agree then click on submit option.
- Now start filling up the registration form.
Provide candidate details
- Fill out the registration form, first, you need to fill in the residential information and PPP Registration ID.
- After that, enter your basic details like your full name, father name, mother name, D.O.B, gender, etc..
Provide other details of the candidate
- Again you need to click on the declaration box and save it in the draft.
- Next click on the next button.
- Now, on this page, you need to enter details about your Martial status, caste, marks, EWS, and Ex-serviceman quota if you have any.
- Now enter about your disability if you have any, percentage of the same, certificate of disability and issuing authority, and date of issue of that certificate.
- Along with the application form you have to upload the disability certificate.
- In case, if you are a sportsman then enter the details like which sports you play, certificate, and date of issue.
- Now, upload the education qualification proof.
- In case, if FIR is lodged again against you then enter the details about the same and also the FIR copy.
- In the disqualification section, you need to answer the question asked that you have ever been disqualified in any government exam or services if not then No and Yes then answer in brief.
Enter communication details
- If you want to get the age relaxation for the job then enter your age details and job category.
- Next, click on the declaration box.
- Save it in the draft and proceed next.
- Next in Communication details, enter the details of your permanent address like district, village name, ward number, mobile number, etc.
- After that, add your educational details.
- The form will get open as shown in the below image.
Upload printout of application form
- Here enter the details of education, the result of the same, date of mark sheet issue, class roll number, marks obtained, and percentage.
- Save it and again click on the declaration box.
- Next, you need to upload your recent photo and signature.
Upload printout of application form
- Save the details and click on the declaration box and proceed next.
- Next, fill in the Socio-Economic Criteria asked in the form.
- On this page, you will be asked for information about the applicant’s widow.
- If yes then you need to enter the proof.
- Next, enter whether the candidate’s father is deceased. (If yes then upload the valid certificate)
- Click on the declaration box and save the draft.
- The last step is to upload the print and signed copy of the application form.
- Next, make the payment and take the receipt of it.
One Time Registration is a web-based integrated workflow system, which enables Haryana Employee Selection A platform for various jobs through a one-time registration process under the Commission Helps by providing
Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) ID A verification of all families in Haryana and reliable data. The PPP identifies each family in Haryana and Provides consent of the family in digital format to the original data. to each family, An eight-digit family-id will be provided.
No, being a Haryana Domicile you have to register yourself on PPP only. You can register on the “One Time Registration” portal.
Yes, the one-time registration portal currently only for Group D and Group D-related jobs is related.