UP Agriculture Token Generate Status | UP Kisan Yantra Registration Token | Agriculture Token General Online Link | UP Agriculture Equipment Subsidy Scheme | upagriculture.com
Uttar Pradesh Government has launched a new program namely UP Agriculture Portal or UP Krishi Portal. This portal helps in collecting all the online resources and information for the farming community of the state in one place.
Here you will get all the information about the UP Agriculture Token Scheme for farmers, and online applications and new information will be updated from time to time. Now farmers of all districts of UP state will be able to withdraw tokens for agricultural equipment tokens and farm ponds online.
In this article, we have provided detailed information regarding the UP Agriculture Token generated online status and the last date to apply for this token. For this, you need to read the complete article till the end.
UP Agriculture Token Generate 2023
There is good news for farmers of all Uttar Pradesh state. Now they don’t need to register under different platforms for agriculture issues. Now there is a single platform created and all concerning issues will be cleared. Farmers profit from government agricultural loans and equipment subsidies.
Farmers will get up to 50% subsidy on agricultural equipment purchases. From plowing the field to harvesting the produce, contemporary agricultural equipment is needed for modest to large agricultural activities, but it is quite pricey.
The govt. of UP Kisan Seva Yojana has launched upagriculture.com for farmers. Now, farmers can access all government agriculture initiatives by using this website, and also UP Krishi Mobile App has also been launched.
By using this website, farmers can have access to all government programs which are associated with the agriculture sector. UP Government is trying to make it easier for all farmers to get their hands on affordable agricultural equipment by giving them a variety.
And for this, the farmers of UP state are required to create UP Agriculture Tokens. On 12th September 2022, the beginning of the Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Token Generation 2022 has been started by the UP Government.
The registration process for UP Agriculture Equipment Token has been started. Those who wanted to apply for the token must visit the official website.
Click Here : Bhu Naksha UP यु पी भू नक्शा
UP Agriculture Token Generate Online
The Uttar Pradesh Government is providing agriculture equipment at a very reasonable price to the farmers. So, farmers can use the equipment in their agriculture, which makes the work easier and effortless.
Various channels have been provided by the government to make it easier for farmers to access reasonably priced agricultural equipment. Thus, the UP Agriculture Tokens will have to be designed by Uttar Pradesh’s farmers.
On September 12th, 2022, the Uttar Pradesh Government officially started the Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Token Generation 2022. In addition, the UP Agriculture Equipment Tokens 2022 registration process began at midday and lasted through the afternoon.
The UP Agriculture Portal 2022 must be used by all qualified farmers in order to achieve this goal. The application can be filled out online by all eligible and interested candidates on its official website www.pmkusum.upagriculture.com before the deadline.
Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Token Generate Overview
|Scheme Name||UP Agriculture Token Generate|
|Beneficiary||Eligible Farmers of the state|
|The objective of the scheme||To Provide Subsidy on equipment used in farming|
|Benefits of the scheme||Affordable Farm Products|
upagriculture.com Token Generate Main Objective
The main objective of the UP Agricultural Equipment Input Scheme is to provide agricultural equipment to the farmers on subsidy, apart from this, if this scheme is implemented at the grassroots level with complete planning. Then this scheme can fulfill some of the objectives, it will improve the standard of living of the farmers.
There can be considerable improvement in crop quality, farmers will have to do less physical labor. And the long-standing dream of the government to double the income of the farmers can also be fulfilled. Farmers will have to generate tokens for the purchase of equipment on subsidy.
UP Agriculture Solar Pump & Krishi Yantra Token 2023
Now that days have gone where farmers used to work each and everything by their own hands. Earlier the farmers don’t have any technique or types of equipment for agriculture. But now the situation has totally changed. Now farmers have all the latest technologies and agriculture equipment for farming.
Now they also want to work with new equipment and modern technologies, which helps in saving their time and reduces effort. But the farming equipment are costly and everyone can’t afford it.
Many farmers don’t have money to buy very costly equipoments for the farming. So, to siolve this problems of farmers, the Uttar Pradesh Governmnet has launched the UP Krishi Yantra Subsidy Scheme 2023 to help the farmers.
Maximum number of farmers wants to take advantage of this UP Agriculture Token Generate Scheme 2023. The Agriculture Deparment will help the farmers to purchase the agriculture machineries on subsidy.
Now, the farmers of Uttar Pradesh can purchase their own agriculture farming equipments on subsidy by using the UP Krishi Yantra Scheme. For more detail read the article completely.
Also read : UP Agriculture : Kisan Registration
Benefits and Features Of UP Krishi Yantra Scheme
- Agricultural Equipment Token Scheme will provide equipment to farmers at a very low price, under the scheme, agricultural equipment subsidy can be given up to about 50 percent.
- To take advantage of the UP Agricultural Input Scheme, the token will be issued through its official website.
- It will be very helpful in increasing the income of the farmers because when the farmer does farming through equipment, time will be saved a lot.
- Farmers will be able to use the remaining time for some other work. Due to this, their crop production capacity will increase.
Documents required for Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Portal 2023
- They should have a Kisan Registration Number
- Valid Aadhar Card Number
- Registered Mobile Number
- The applicant must provide Information related to Yantra and Khet Talab at the time of Generating the Token Online.
Eligibility Criteria For UP Agriculture Token Generate
Those farmers who want to apply for this scheme must satisfy the following mention eligibility criteria:
- They must have an Aadhaar-linked saving bank account with a nationalized bank.
- Farmers who are currently getting subsidies can not apply for this scheme.
- A farmer must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
Amount of subsidy or grant on UP agricultural equipment purchase
|Name of equipment||Grant Amount|
|Winning Fan, Chef Cutter (Manual)||25% of the price or Rs.2000 whichever is less.|
|Tractor up to 40 HP||25% of the value or Rs.45000 whichever is less.|
|Arrow blast sprayer||25% of the value or Rs.25000 whichever is less.|
|Power thresher||25% of the price or Rs.12000 whichever is less.|
|Power tiller of 8 HP or more||40% of the value or Rs.45000 whichever is less.|
|Tractor mounted sprayer||25% of the prescribed price or a maximum of Rs.4000 whichever is less.|
|Pump set||50% of the value or Rs.10000 whichever is less.|
|Pump set up to 7.5 HP||50% of the value or Rs.10,000 whichever is less.|
|Laser land leveler||50% of the value of Rs. 50000 whichever is less.|
|Foot Sprayer Sprayer, Power Sprayer||50% of the price or Rs.3000 whichever is less.|
|Sprinkler set||50% of the prescribed value or a maximum of Rs.75000 whichever is less.|
90% grant Bundelkhand region
|Rotavator||50% of the value or Rs.30000 whichever is less.|
|Sugar Cane Cutter Planter, Reaper, Seed Drill, Binder||40% of the value of Rs. 20000 whichever is less.|
|Craft Thresher Ridge Farrow Planter||50% of the value or Rs.15000 whichever is less.|
UP Agriculture Token Generate Registration Process
- Firstly, Visit upagriculture.com to see the official website of the Agriculture Department of Uttar Pradesh.
- The homepage will appear on the screen.
- Now, here you have to select the option for a token on the Solar Pump, which is referred to as the Krishi Yantra.
- After, this the UP Kisan Yantra Registration Token form will automatically get loaded to the next page.
- You will be redirected to the new page.
- Here, you need to choose your district, enter your registration number and then click on the “ Search” option.
- Now, agricultural machinery will have to be chosen from the chosen machinery to purchase it.
- Now on the next screen, select the ” Proceed” option,, and after that farmers need to enter their mobile numbers to create the token.
- After that, the token procedure for the subsidy has been successfully completed. An SMS will be sent to the farmer’s registered mobile number.
- The reservation for the UP Agriculture Token will be approved. After that, you will receive the notification and you will be given a token.
- In this way, you can register online for the UP Agriculture Token 2023.
How to generate token for Yantra Subsidy UP?
- To generate tokens for UP Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana, you must first visit the official website of UP Pardeshi Kisan Seva Yojana.
- Now you will have to go to the home page. First of all, you have to visit the official website of Pardeshi Kisan Seva Yojana, Uttar Pradesh.
- After that click on the option to withdraw the token for a grant on Yantra/Khet Talab.
- Now you will once again come to the new page, here you have to write your district and registration number and click on the search option.
- In this way, Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana Token will get generated.
Under the UP Krishi Yantra Scheme 2023, farmers are given a grant of up to 40%.
The eligible farmers of Uttar Pradesh can generate the Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Token .
Through this scheme, you can buy power tiller, laser land leveler, potato digger, multi crop thresher, tractor mount spare, power chaff cutter etc.
Farmers have to deposit the amount through challan at the nearest Indian Bank branch within one week.