Meghalaya Ration Card List | New APL, BPL, PDS Meghalaya Ration card | Ration Card List Meghalaya | Meghalaya Ration Card List Online Check | NFSA Beneficiaries Meghalaya | How to apply for ration card in Meghalaya | Ration Card Online Apply Meghalaya
As we all know that the ration card is a necessary document. With the help of this, the citizens can take benefit from many services provided by the government. It is also used as an identity and address proof. The households of India can purchase food grains at subsidized rates from PDS.
The state government is responsible for issuing the ration card. Meghalaya Govt. also provides the ration card facility to the citizen. All those who have applied for a new ration card in Meghalaya visit the official website and check the name on the list.
All those families of Meghalaya who have applied for the Meghalaya New Ration Card can check their name in the ration card list by visiting the official web portal. Families whose names will appear on the Meghalaya Ration Card list will get a ration card from the department. With the help of this citizens will get rations like wheat, sugar, rice, kerosene, etc. at a subsidized price.
Meghalaya Government has launched the online portal for the ration department. Ration card is the most important document for citizens living below poverty line. Meghalaya New APL, BPL, PDS ration card list, check status of Meghalaya ration card and all other information from this article.
In this article we have provided all details regarding Meghalaya Ration Card list 2023. Procedure to download the Meghalaya ration card list, check eligibility criteria and benefits of Meghalaya ration card. Read the complete article for more information.
Quick Highlight on Meghalaya Ration Card List 2023
मेघालय राशन कार्ड सूची 2023: Apply Online Meghalaya Ration Card List, PDF Download Meghalaya Ration card list. Also, check your name in ration card list and process to do online registration. How to fill the application form, check gram panchayat BPL list, and what is the eligibility criteria applying for Meghalaya Ration Card. You can also check the application status at the official web portal https://megfcsca.gov.in/
मेघालय राशन कार्ड सूची 2023 Latest News Update
How to see name in BPL Ration card : Under this scheme beneficiaries are selected on the basis of poverty line. Meghalaya State Government has launched this scheme for welfare of people belonging to the poverty line.
According to the Meghalaya Government the people who belongs to the poverty line can apply for the ration card. The ration card list will get display on the official website. Those families who have applied for the ration card can now check their names through official web portal.
Ration card is very important document for all the citizens because with the help of the card the people will get the ration at subsidized price. People will get wheat, sugar, kerosene, rice and many more things in fair price.
About Meghalaya Ration Card List 2023
Government of Meghalaya has introduced a new Meghalaya Ration Card List Scheme to provide benefits to cardholders across the state. According to the govt. records, more than 72% of the poor and BPL people have received the ration cards from FCS Department.
District wise and Village wise number of ration card issued information is available at the official website. State government provides ration to the poor citizens of the state at minimum market rates. Those families suffering from financial and are unable to support their family daily needs.
Ration Card is important to document for the poor people of the state, it will help in getting the ration at low price. Through ration card the people can get rice, oil, wheat etc from fair price shop. Ration card is also used for taking advantage of various government schemes.
Generally there are 4 types of ration card in Meghalaya Ration Card. i.e, BPL Ration Card, Antyodaya Anna Ration Card, APL Ration Card and Annapurna Ration Card.
If you are permanent resident of Meghalaya then read the complete article till end.To gather more information about the Ration Card List of Meghalaya. If you have applied for the new Meghalaya Ration Card, then after examining all the application. The government will release the list of names of all eligible citizens of the state.
Meghalaya Ration Card List 2023 Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Meghalaya Ration Card List|
|Ration Card Issued by||Meghalaya State Government|
|Department Name||Food Civil Supplies and Consumers Affairs Department|
|Beneficiaries||People Residing in Meghalaya|
|Objective||To Provide Food at Low Prices|
|Mode of Applying||Online and Offline Mode|
|Applying Status for Ration Card||Currently Active|
|Benefit of Ration Card||View the Meghalaya ration card list online through the official site.|
|Category||Meghalaya Govt Schemes|
|Official Portal Link||Click Here|
Main Objective of Ration Card List of Meghalaya
The main objective of Meghalaya Ration Card is to provide ration to all poor people of the state at cheap price. And to make the names of the beneficiaries available on the official website. So that the residents of Meghalaya state can easily search their names in the ration card list.
Meghalaya Government understand the factor that consuming food is not only necessary. But having a good quality of food grains is most essential thing for health. Keeping this major thing in mind Meghalaya Government has come up with this scheme. This scheme helps the needy people and get them food at low price rates.
Now the people of Meghalaya do not need to visit the government offices to get details related to ration card. They can simply check their name in the beneficiary list through official web portal.
Those who has applied for Meghalaya Ration Card need not to visit any government office or concerned authority for getting any information. They can check their name on official site online, this will have time and money of the citizen.
Poor citizens of Meghalaya state are given ration below the market price by the govt. There are many poor people in the state who can’t afford money for food. For such peoples the govt. has launched the ration card. With the help of this card they will get the ration at subsidized price as compare to markets.
This scheme is wonderful for welfare of poor people and they can nurture their families by using the ration card. For more details keep reading the article.
Meghalaya Ration Card List 2023 Download
Meghalaya Ration Card plays a very important role in the life of poor people. Those who don’t have sufficient money to purchase food grains at market rates. Meghalaya Ration Card is given by the Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department.
Because of their bad financial condition, many people are not able to eat good quality of food. Government of Meghalaya has analyzed this problems of their state and has made a decision to provide food such as wheat, rice, sugar etc at low price.
Meghalaya ration card for is usually based on the civilian yearly income, category of candidates and so on. Those who have good annual income can not apply for a Meghalaya Ration Card. After applying for the ration card, people have to wait for the release of ration card list.
You can download the Meghalaya Ration Card list from official website. Those who has applied for new ration card can check the ration card list and download it from the link given below.
Benefits Of Meghalaya Ration Card
Meghalaya Ration Card has several benefits to all cardholders. Below we have discuss some benefits of using ration card:
- Meghalaya Ration card is used as a identity proof and to get the scholarship.
- The main benefit of Meghalaya Ration card is used to provide food grains to poor citizens of state.
- The ration will be given at subsidized rate through fair price shops.
- It is an important document which is used to take advantage of many government schemes.
- The beneficiary list will gets available on the official website. So that, citizens of Meghalaya don’t need to visit any govt. office to get details related to the Meghalaya Ration Cad List 2023.
- Citizens of Meghalaya will get the food at less price as compared to the market price.
- Applicants of Meghalaya who has submitted the form can see their name on the ration card list online.
- Poor people suffering from financial crisis can avail the benefit of this scheme properly.
Eligibility Criteria for Meghalaya Ration Card
Applicants before applying for the ration card in Meghalaya state must check all the eligibility criteria. If you satisfy all the criteria then only you can apply for the Meghalaya ration card online.
- Citizen applying for the ration card must be 18 years and above.
- Only married couples are eligible for applying ration card.
- The applying candidate must assure that they don’t have any other state ration card already.
Documents Required for Meghalaya Ration Card
Below are the list of documents needed while applying for the ration card online. Check below for more details:
- Aadhaar Card
- Age proof certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Any other Identity proof
- Address proof
- Mobile Number
- Other important details
Subsidized Rate of Commodities
Below we have mention the commodities which are provided to Meghalaya Citizens who have a valid ration card.
|Commodity||Supply per Family per Month||Retail Prices|
|Rice for PHH Families||5 Kgs per head||Rs. 3 per Kg|
|Rice for AAY Families||35 Kgs per household||Rs. 3 per Kg|
|Rice for Non-NFSA Families||8 Kgs (Approximately) per household||Rs. 10-Rs.12 per Kg|
|Rice for Annapurna Families||10 Kgs per head||Free of cost|
(East Khasi Hills and RiBhoi District only )
|1Kg – 5Kgs per household||Rs. 7-Rs.8 per Kg|
|Superior Kerosene Oil For all Category||9 litres per household in urban areas 4.5 litres per household in rural areas.||Rs. 24- Rs. 29 per litre|
|Sugar For all category||3 Kg per month||–|
Procedure to Submit Application Form for New Meghalaya Ration Card?
Citizens of Meghalaya who has not applied for the ration card, then check the complete procedure applying for Meghalaya Ration Card. Generally, people can apply in two modes i.e Online mode and Offline mode. Below we have discuss in both ways, check out.
Meghalaya Ration Card Online Procedure
- Applicant has to visit the official website of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department.
- Homepage will appear on your screen.
- On left side of home screen, choose “ National Food Security Act” option.
- A drop down list will gets open, from that click on the ” Apply for New Ration Card” link.
- Those belonging to the rural areas have to select ” Form for Rural” and from urban have to select the ” Form for urban“
- Download the form after it gets open.
- Take a printout of downloaded form and fill in the details asked.
- Attach all the required documents along with application form and submit it to the nearest ration card centre.
Meghalaya Ration Card Offline Procedure
- Those who want to submit the form through offline mode have to get ration card application form from district supply officers.
- Next, in the mentioned format applicants has to fill all the information.
- Next, take a printout of all required documents and attach with the application form.
- After that, you need to submit the hardcopy of application form to the district supply officer.
- Officials authority will verify all the details mention in the form, And within 15 days ration card will be issued by the concerned authorities.
Process To Search The Beneficiary List And Details Of Ration Card
- First of all, visit the Official Website of food civil supplies and Consumer affairs department government of Meghalaya
- Home page will appear on screen.
- On the homepage, scroll down and under the online services section you have to click on details of ration card and beneficiaries
- A list will gets open and you have to select the district from the given list.
- Next, select DFSO
- After selecting DFSO you need to select your district.
- Now, select your village.
- Once after selecting the village , a list of FPS ID will display on your screen.
- Now, click on your FPSID.
- A list of all beneficiaries belonging to that FPD will gets display on screen.
How to Check District-wise Ration Card Count
- For viewing District-wise RC Count, you need to visit the official website.
- On homepage you will see ” Online service” section.
- Under that section, click on the ” District wise RC Count” link.
- You will get redirected to new page where you have to enter the captcha code.
- Enter all the information asked.
- Click on the ” View report“
- Meghalaya District-wise RC Count will be display on screen.
How To Lodge Grievance @megfcsca.gov.in
- Firstly, visit the official web portal of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department.
- Homepage will appear on screen.
- Now, here on homepage you need to click on ” Lodge Grievance” under online service option.
- A new website will gets open, here you need to click on the ” Lodge Grievance” option.
- Now Grievance redressal form will appear on screen. You need to fill all required information.
- After entering all the required information click on the ” Submit” option.
Procedure to View Action Status of Grievance?
- In order to check the action status of the complaint, you need to visit the official web portal.
- After that, search on the ;ink ” Lodge Your Grievance” under ” Online service” section.
- Next, click on the ” View Action Status” link.
- A status query form will gets display on your screen.
- Here, you need to type your registration number, password and captcha code.
- Grievance action status will gets open on same page.
Steps to View Fair Price Shops List
- In order to view the Fair Price Shop List, you need to visit the official web portal.
- Next, click on the : List of Fair Price Shops” under Online service option.
- On new tab, enter all the details asked like your state, district and block/tehsil.
- Now, click on the ” View Report” option.
- Tehsil-wise FPS of your state will gets open on the same page.
The process to View List of Wholesalers
If your searching for how to check the wholesalers of your village. Then check the below mention procedure for more details.
- First of all, candidate has to visit the Meghalaya FCSCA official website.
- On home page search on link ” List of Wholesalers“.
- You will get redirected to new page.
- Here you have to enter the information asked like state, district, DFSO and wholesaler type.
- Next, click on ” View Report ” option.
- A list of wholesalers will gets open in front of your screen.
How To Download Kerosene Sale License Form/ FPS Dealership Certificate/ Food Grain License
- To download the forms, candidates have to visit the official website.
- On left side of home screen, click on the link ” Forms”.
- Download form page will gets open in front of you.
- Then, here you need to choose the form ( Sale of kerosene license/ FPS dealership certificate from village durbar/ Food grain license).
- Form will gets open in pdf format in new page.
- Download the form and take a printout of it.
The procedure of Checking FPS-wise Allocation
- To check the FPS-Wise Allocation, you need to visit the web portal.
- On the homepage, search for the ” FPS-Wise Allocation” link.
- After that, click on the link.
- Provide all the valid information like month, year, state, district, DFSO and etc.
- Detail of FPS-wise allocation will gets open on the same page.
Process For Checking FPS Info with Ration Card Count
Those who want to check the fair price shops with ration card count, must check the below procedure given.
- Applicants need to visit the official website of Meghalaya FCS.
- The homepage will appear on the screen.
- Here under” Online Service” section click on ” FPS Details with RC Count“
- Next enter the captcha code.
- After that you are required to enter all details like Month, Year, State, District, DFSO and Report Name on ” Report” page
- Click on the ” View report” option.
- A table will gets open which contains all the important information.
How To Apply For Licence Of Food Grains
- First of all visit the official website of food civil supplies and Consumer affairs department government of Meghalaya
- Home page will be open in front of you
- On homepage you have to click on forms link
- Next, you need to click on the License for food grains option.
- Form will get downloaded.
- You need to fill the form and attach all the important documents and submit it to the ration office.
Procedure To View Tender Notices
- Visit the official website of food civil supplies and consumer affairs department, the government of Meghalaya
- Home page will gets open
- On the homepage, you need to click on tender notices
- A list will gets open before you containing all the tender notices.
- You need to click on the tender notice of your choice.
- Necessary information will gets display on your screen.
Meghalaya Ration Card Other Online Services
Below are some other online services provided by the megfcsca.gov.in, check below for detail information step by step.
Checking Latest Notification
- For checking the latest notification, you need to visit the official website.
- In case if you want to know the latest notice of the FCS Department then click on the ” Notification”
- Notification page will gets open before you.
- Now, you can check the latest notice and get all information online.
View Act/ Orders
- To view the Act/ Orders then visit the official portal of Meghalaya FCS Department.
- Next, select Act/ Orders option from left side of the homepage.
- Act or Orders details will gets open on your screen.
- Select the link you want to read and download it in pdf format for future use.
- In order to print report, citizens need to visit the Food Civil Supplies and Consumers Affairs Department.
- Homepage will appear on the screen.
- Click on the ” Report” option.
- Report page will get open before you.
- Select the report you want to open and print.
- View details given on the report and download it.
Download Annual Report
- To download the Annual Report you need to visit the official website of Meghalaya FCS department.
- On homepage click on the link ” Annual Report”
- Annual report will gets open before you in pdf format.
- Download the annual report for future use.
Get Citizen Charter
- Visit the FCS Department of Meghalaya Government.
- Homepage will appear on screen.
- On homepage click on the link ” Citizen Charter”
- PDF of citizen charter will gets visible on screen.
- Read the details printed on the citizen charter and take a print out of it.
Some Other Important Links to Check
|About NFSA||Click Here|
|Eligibility criteria for PHH||Click Here|
|Eligibility criteria for AAY||Click Here|
|Apply new ration card||Click Here|
|Guidelines on implementation of non-NFSA||Click Here|
|Wholesaler statistics||Click Here|
|S.K oil wholesaler statistics||Click Here|
|FCI godown statistics||Click Here|
|LPG statistics||Click Here|
|Online services||Click Here|
|Consumer protection||Click Here|
|Consumer court||Click Here|
|Consumer helpline||Click Here|
|Antyodaya Anna Yojana||Click Here|
|Price monitoring||Click Here|
|ST/SC Hostels||Click Here|
Check F.C.I. Godowns
- First of all, visit the official website of the Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Government of Meghalaya.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, click on the F.C.I. Godowns in the Statistics Tab.
- After this, you will be redirected to a new page .
- Here you will see the list of F.C.I all Godown-related information.
Check RTI Report
- First of all, you should visit the official website of the Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Government of Meghalaya. Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the RTI in the menu bar. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- In this page, you have to enter all the information asked.
- After entering all the information, now you have to click on submit option.
- As soon as you do it on the submit button then all the information related to RTI will be in front of you.
Subscribe for latest scheme information
The prime goal is to provide ration cards in the state in order to help the people belonging to the poverty line in Meghalaya.
The minimum age to apply for the ration card is 18 years and above.
Yes, you can check the Meghalaya Ration Card list through FCS department. The link to check the ration card is given in above post.
There are total of 280 wholesalers and 4474 fair price shops present in Meghalaya state.
In order to apply for Meghalaya ration card needed documents like an address proof certificate, income certificate, aadhaar card, active mobile number, income certificate, passport size photograph of the applicant, etc.
You can check the status of your Meghalaya Ration Card application online through the Meghalaya Food and Civil Supplies Department’s official website. You need to provide your application number to check the status.
Yes, you can make corrections in your Meghalaya Ration Card by visiting the nearest Food and Civil Supplies Office and submitting the necessary documents for correction.