Manipur Ration Card List Online Check | Ration Card List Manipur | Manipur Ration Card Application Status | Ration Card Manipur Registration | Ration Card Holder List Manipur Imphal East/West | District Wise Manipur AAY Ration Card List | Manipur APL/BPL Ration Card List
We all that the Manipur Government always works towards the welfare of all citizens of Manipur state. Similarly, the Manipur government updates the Ration Card list regularly. Department of Consumer Affairs Food & Public Distribution, Manipur Ration Card is issued to the residents of Manipur state.
Those people who have a valid Ration card approved by the Government of Manipur can take benefit of it. ration Card is a very important document because it helps people to get food items at decent rates.
People who have ration cards can buy many regular commodities at subsidized rates at authorized Fair Price Shops [ FPS]. Food items like sugar, pulses, rice, kerosene, and many more things can be purchased at minimal prices.
In order to provide food items at subsidy to the poor people of the state, the ration card list has been issued by the Manipur Government. For poor people, ration cards very essential because they can buy food items at very affordable rates. Government always comes with a new Welfare scheme
In this article, we would be sharing the latest Manipur Ration Card List 2022. Manipur ration card lists the objective, features, eligibility criteria, and documents required for it. You can also check the Manipur Ration card list 2022 and online application procedure for Manipur RC and how to view Manipur Ration Card Application Status.
All those people of Manipur who have applied for the Ration Card can check the name in the ration card list in the Online mode. Read the complete article for more information about the Ration Card List of Manipur.
- 1 Quick Highlight on Manipur Ration Card List Online
- 2 Manipur Ration Card List 2022 Latest News Update
- 3 About Manipur Ration Card List
- 4 Manipur Ration Card Overview
- 5 Main Objective of Ration of Manipur
- 6 Types of Manipur Ration Card
- 7 Benefits of Manipur Ration Card List
- 8 Manipur Ration Card Eligibility Criteria
- 9 Documents required for Ration Card in Manipur
- 10 How to apply for Manipur Ration Card 2022 offline?
- 11 Transferring of Ration Card
- 12 Online Manipur Ration Card Application Procedure
- 13 Check Manipur RC Application Status- District wise
- 14 Procedure to view Aadhar Seeding Status Report (DFSO Wise)?
- 15 Process to check Manipur Ration Card Application Status
- 16 How To Fetch Manipur Ration Card List?
- 17 Process To View Fair Price Shop Wise Ration Card Details
- 18 Process To View Ration Card And Beneficiary Details
- 19 Important Links
- 20 FAQ
Quick Highlight on Manipur Ration Card List Online
Manipur Ration Card List 2022: Apply Online for Manipur Ration card 2022. Know how you can do the Manipur Ration Card Online registration. Manipur Ration Card List Application form PDF Download, check the eligibility criteria and you can also search for the latest ration card list of Manipur. And check online application status at official website epds.nic.in
Manipur Ration Card List 2022 Latest News Update
The Public Distribution System (PDS) in the country facilitates the supply of food grains and distribution of essential commodities to a large number of poor people through a network of Fair Price Shops at a subsidized price on a recurring basis.
The Public Distribution System (PDS) in the country facilitates the supply of food grains. With a network of more than 4 lakh Fair Price Shops claiming to distribute annually.
Under the Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, the government of Manipur enforces the Public Distribution System within the Manipur state. People can take advantage of the ration cards through the network of Fair a
Under the Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, the Government of Manipur enforces the PDS, Public Distribution System within the state. People in the state can avail the benefits of the ration cards through the network of Fair Price Shops, also called Ration Cards spread all over the state. These ration shops ensure the effective implementation of PDS and food security among the people, as all the commodities and services are being extended through such shops.
About Manipur Ration Card List
Our country has struggled a lot in the coronavirus pandemic, due to which people have faced many problems. Keeping this view in mind, Manipur Government has released the Manipur Ration Card List and also started many different types of schemes for the people of the state.
Manipur Ration Card is a Govt. issued document that is required to get ration in subsidized rate from fair price shops. Food Corporation of India is responsible for overtaking the procedure related to the ration card of various types of regions in India.
Ration card is also used as Identity proof in many cases. The government of Manipur updates the Manipur Ration Card List every time. The government of Manipur deletes the name of the persons who are no longer beneficiaries of Manipur Ration Car. And adds the name of those persons who are eligible for the Ration Card List.
In Manipur state, there are 3 types of ration cards for the people according to poverty line. Below are the types of Manipur ration cards discuss:
Above Poverty Line Ration Card – This type of ration card is issued to the people who have income criteria above the poverty line as defined by the concerned authorities of India. This type of person is not eligible for the subsidy on the ration.
Below Poverty Line Ration Card – This type of ration card is issued to the people who have income criteria below poverty line defined by the concerned authorities of Indian Food Corporation. This people gets affordable food grains from nearby ration shop.
Antyodaya Anna Ration Card – This type of ration card is issued to the economically weaker section of the society.
Below we have discuss how you can check the Manipur ration card status and application procedure to apply for ration card online.
Manipur Ration Card Overview
|Scheme Name||Manipur Ration Card List|
|Introduced By||Government of Manipur|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of State|
|Main Objective||Provide the details of ration card beneficiaries of Manipur|
|Category||Manipur Govt. Schemes|
Main Objective of Ration of Manipur
The main objective of Manipur Ration Card is to provide name of all the beneficiaries of ration card list through official portal. Citizens of Manipur needs to visit the government offices to confirm their status. People just need to visit the official website for getting more details regarding ration card list.
Under Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, the Manipur Government enforces the PDS within the state. People of Manipur state can avail the benefit of ration card through the network of Fair Price Shops which is also known as Ration Cards.
Those who ha applied for the ration card last year and all those whose name appear in the ration card list, will be given ration cards. Manipur Ration Card is used to take government facilities or various types of government schemes.
If you want to see the list online, then visit the nearest public service center official website. The main aim of Manipur Ration Card list is to give name of all beneficiaries of the ration card. The citizens of Manipur do not require to visit Govt. offices to access their status. They need to simply visit the official website and get the details related to the Ration.
Types of Manipur Ration Card
People of Manipur state can issue three types of Ration Card depending on their economic situation. Below are the three types of ration cards mention, check it.
- Above Poverty Line (APL) Ration Card : This type of card is issued to those applicants who belongs to the above poverty line category. Poverty line is as per the rules and regulations of concerned authorities of Food Corporation of India. The beneficiaries of this category is granted 10-20 kg of food grains per household on monthly basis at full economic value.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) Ration Card : This ration card is issued to the people who falls below determined by the poverty line Food Corporation of India. The cardholders can purchase the ration from the authorized ration shops at subsidized price. Beneficiaries will be allocated with 10-20kg of food grains at half of the economic cost.
Annapoorna Anna Yojana Ration Card : This card is granted to the poor senior citizens of Manipur state who have crossed the age limit of 65 years. All the cardholders will get 10 kg of food grains
Benefits of Manipur Ration Card List
- If you want to check the name in the list of Ration Card, then visit the official website which will save time and money of the people of the state. And they don’t need to visit any offices to get the ration card or other information.
- No poor citizen will be exploited by an officer after government releases the name of all eligible beneficiaries in the list.
- With the help of Manipur Ration Card, citizens of Manipur state will get the ration at discounted price from fair price shops such as sugar, kerosene and manure etc.
- Manipur Ration Card is issued by Food, Civil supplies and Consumer Affairs, Government of Manipur.
- Through Ration Card List, the citizen of Manipur state will be able to know whether their ration card will be made or not. And if there is any issue in application, then they can rectify the mistake and apply it again.
- With the help of Manipur Ration Card the citizens can take benefit of government schemes. And sometimes it is used as an identity proof and students can use it for getting the scholarships.
- All eligible citizens applying for Ration Card will be named in Ration Card List and by seeing their name in the list, makes them relief and all of them will be given ration cards when it is prepare.
- Availability of ration card list on official web portal will brings the transparency in the entire system.
Manipur Ration Card Eligibility Criteria
If citizens of Manipur wants to take benefit of the Ration Card, then applicants must satisfy the eligibility criteria mention below:
- All applying applicants must be permanent resident of Manipur.
- In order to prove the nativity the applicant must possess Domicile Certificate issued by Manipur Government under their names.
- Married Couple of the Manipur State who has recently got married can also apply for the ration card.
- Applying applicant should not possess any other Ration Card of some another state.
Documents required for Ration Card in Manipur
Below we have provided the list of documents which is required while submitting the application form for the Manipur Ration Card. Check below the documents required for applying Manipur Ration Card Online.
|5||Photo ID Proof, such as Driving License, PAN Card, etc.|
|6||Copy of the Electricity Bill|
|7||Valid ID proofs of all the family members|
|8||Recent passport-sized photographs|
Residents of Manipur state can apply for the new Ration Card online as well as offline. Below we have discussed both ways online and offline.
How to apply for Manipur Ration Card 2022 offline?
Those who are eligible and interested in applying for Manipur Ration Card Offline, must check the offline process for Manipur Ration card below.
- Firstly, the beneficiaries who are interested must visit the Office of the Department of Food and Civil Supply. You will get the application form to apply for a new ration card.
- After getting the application form , applicants have to fill the form by providing correct information. Fill all the fields and signature also.
- Now, affix your recent passport photograph in the required space. Also, attach the photocopies of the required documents asked.
- Check the information fill in the documents once again. And submit the application form to the concerned authority and take an acknowledgment slip.
- Acknowledgment slip contains an application number that must be kept safely for future use. Authorities will verify the documents and will process them further.
- After successful verification, a new ration card will be issued. New ration card will be delivered to the registered address of the applicant.
Transferring of Ration Card
If the applicant is transferring to some other state then they need to transfer their ration card. And for that, they have to prepare a certificate of cancellation of the last ration card from issuing authority. And application must be submitted by the concerned authority to the issuing authority.
Addition of Member in Ration Card
If applicant wants to add another family member in their ration card then they have to add the birth certificate of the applicant. And submit to the concerned authorities of the ration card.
Time Period Ration Card
Below are the time period of ration card mentioned, check below for more details:
- Issuing new ration card : Approx 30 days
- Adding members to the ration card : 10 days
- Deleting member from ration card : 10 days
- Changing address from ration card : 10 days
Online Manipur Ration Card Application Procedure
Those eligible candidates who want to apply for Manipur Ration Card in Online mode must visit the official web portal. And follow the below mentioned steps for applying online :
- Visit the official web portal of Manipur Jewel of India.
- Home page will appear on the screen.
- Now you need to click on the ” Online Services” option.
- Click on the option “Application for Issue of New Ration Card”.
- Click on “Apply” option.
- Next click on ” Registered User, Click Here” option.
- If you have not a registered user, then click on ” New User, click here”.
- Next, upload all the documents asked.
- Finally click on the ” submit” option.
Check Manipur RC Application Status- District wise
- Visit the Official website of ePDS Manipur.
- Home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the ” Reports” option under “MIS and Reports” option.
- Following list of options will appear. Click on the ” RC Application Status Report” to see your application status.
- Select your district from drop-down list. And also select the time period pf your application.
- Next click on the “Generate Report” option.
- Application status of pending ration cards of particular district will display on the screen.
Procedure to view Aadhar Seeding Status Report (DFSO Wise)?
- Visit the official website of ePDS Manipur.
- Click on the “Reports” under MIS and Reports option available at menu bar.
- Select ” Aadhar Seeding Status Report” from option.
- List with following details will get open on your screen.
Process to check Manipur Ration Card Application Status
- Visit the official web portal of ePDS Manipur.
- Homepage will appear on the screen. There you will find the option of ” Others” on menu bar on left side of page.
- Click on the ” Ration Card Search” from drop-down list.
- Below page as shown will get open before you. Here click on the ” Search your Ration Card Application”
- Now you will get two options to proceed. Choose a suitable option of yours.
- And now enter the reference number in the space provided and click on the ” Continue” option.
- Your Application status of the Ration Card will appear on the screen.
How To Fetch Manipur Ration Card List?
- First of all, visit the official website of the department of food, civil supplies, and Consumer Affairs, the government of Manipur.
- Home page will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, click on Ration card details
- A list of DSO will get opened on the screen.
- Now, you need to select your DSO.
- Click on your FSO name.
- After that, click on your FPS ID.
- Now all ration cards belonging to that fair price shop will get open on your screen.
- You need to search your name in the list and click on view.
- Ration card details will get displayed on your screen.
Process To View Fair Price Shop Wise Ration Card Details
- First of all, visit the official website of the department of food, civil supplies, and Consumer Affairs, the government of Manipur
- ePDS Manipur Official home page will open in front of you
- On the home page, now click on fair price shop wise Ration card details
- Now a list of DSO will appear before you
- Select your district
- Next, a list of fair price shop ID will appear before you
- You have to click on your fair price shop ID
- The fair price shop wise Ration card details will be on your screen
Process To View Ration Card And Beneficiary Details
- First of all, visit the Official Website of the department of food, civil supplies, and consumer affairs, the government of Manipur
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, click on Ration Card and Beneficiary Detail
- Now a list will appear before you with the DSO name
- Click on your DSO
- A list of FSO name will appear before you
- You have to click on your FSO name
- The FPS list will be on your computer screen along with ration card and beneficiary details
|Official Website of ePDS Manipur||Click here|
|Official Website of PDS Manipur||Click here|
|NFSA – Food Department, Manipur||Click here|
|Search your Ration Card||Click here|
PDS stands for Public Distribution System. It is a system initiated by the Food Corporation of India for effective enforcement through the Fair Price Shops, also known as Ration shops.
Documents like Aadhar Card, Income certificate, Address proof, any valid photo ID proof must be kept prepared while applying for the Manipur Ration Card.
Manipur Ration Card helps in to take essential things like wheat, rice, sugar, etc. at subsidized rates.
Toll-free helpline number 18003453821 or write your queries at [email protected]
First of all, visit the Official Website of the department of food, civil supplies, and consumer affairs, the government of Manipur.
Home page will open in front of you.
On the homepage, click on Ration Card and Beneficiary Detail.
Visit the official website of the Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Government of Manipur. Then, the homepage of the website will open in front of you. On the homepage of the website, you have to click on” Fair Price Shop-wise Ration Card Details
1: Visit the home page of Manipur Jewel of India and click on the “Online Services ” option. 2: Click on the “Application for Issue of New Ration Card” option. 3: On the next page, click on the ” Apply” option and select the “Registered user, click here” option.